Already taken. Pick another numberIn give me number 7!

Already taken. Pick another numberIn give me number 7!

yup, check above double post. number 14Already taken. Pick another number![]()
In give me number 7!
[automerge]1572735068[/automerge]
Nm change it to 14
I'm not active enough for another game.
Give me an odd number. i'm in. 13 if its still open
Hi DarlingBe a sub in that case, pleaseI'm not active enough for another game.

Fire tiger got it before me lol![]()
7 better
No thanks, sorry.Be a sub in that case, please![]()
Hopefully it's my lucky numberFire tiger got it before me lol
sup scumHi Darling
already like this pre-game?sup scum
look, I am the most wanted man hereI'm new stillalready like this pre-game?look, I am the most wanted man here

I'm new still![]()
will be fun tho, I am new tooNo@Bonnibel getcho ass in here.

Somebody is getting addicted to mafiaI'm already in so many games. How will I handle another?
Oh, whatever. Give me number 7.

Anything that comes under the umbrella of angle-shooting is prohibited.What does "no angle-shooting" mean, exactly?