[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 3 : The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
osay ancay iyay expectyay elphay onighttay inyay ayay ormfay ofyay ouyay uysgay acceptingyay ethay ontractcay osay iyay ancay inway andyay ieday ? oryay eway onnagay avehay ayay amegay atthay illway ogay onyay untilyay asxmay ofyay 2021?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
osay ancay iyay expectyay elphay onighttay inyay ayay ormfay ofyay ouyay uysgay acceptingyay ethay ontractcay osay iyay ancay inway andyay ieday ? oryay eway onnagay avehay ayay amegay atthay illway ogay onyay untilyay asxmay ofyay 2021?
LW LV VDIH

:tmm:

Day Start
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In Velen, AKA No Man's Land this shit hole, this land is rich of two things, diseases and stupid creatures, well, maybe 3 if you want to count the stupid visitors separately.​
The night started with Warrior using his weapon to attack someone but their defences were ready for such a thing Loyal was trying to stop someone from where they where heading, Father somehow tried to set someone on fire but they had some enough reflexes to avoid it, while Warrior was making sure someone doesn't get hurt badly, Dick was seen casting a force field and Sage summoning monsters to attack somebody, injuring them.

Destined was seen trying to attack someone but no effect was noticed, right at the same time somewhere else Old But Gold was disarming someone, Scared was attacking someone injuring them, pure was hunting someone and injured them heavily, Old But Gold tried to control someone’s mind while Scared was using magic to hide someone away and Master was seen approaching several people offering them a contract. just before the moon shift ended and sun's started Warrior used his weapon to attack someone injuring them

Day 124590 has started
You have 24 hours to decide a lynch

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wow I have no clue how did I survive that lynch!! :oops: I've been isoing some players since yesterday again and I'm starting to believe that Rej is stirring the pot here by mimicing the way he played previously, he is not town and along with Stray and Nessos is my safest bet for now!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok so I don't fully understand how thread marks works, so I did it the old way, Just updated first post, you can find probably everything there maybe..maybe..just maybe even your long lost sibling your parents left next to the McDonald's drive thru garbage container or maybe he became the character you are role playing rn ohhhh

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
First Fire tiger you ain't town stop acting
Bravo drop your claim cause you ain't town too
Next the cat league seems to be after my ass. I guess I got them worried over there :blobpolice:
Surprised I'm still kicking. Try harder weakling :datea:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

@Fire Tiger

Vote lynch Fire Tiger

only bad thing that can happen is that scum will use a lynch direct now to stall it even further
[automerge]1572910996[/automerge]
I was silenced during the later part of last day

I was gang banged last night

@Dragomir so far we know
town
me
rej
nessos
musty maybe
kibi maybe

scum
FT