Traditional Mafia Round 4 - Holy Shōnen Trinity 5

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Change from Kakashi to Konoha :pepemusic:
I assume you're joking since Konoha isn't a character, but this is a good opportunity to let you all know that I tend to start making characters as soon as they're submitted. I don't want to throw out work I've already done, so I prefer if people don't ask to switch their submission.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I assume you're joking since Konoha isn't a character, but this is a good opportunity to let you all know that I tend to start making characters as soon as they're submitted. I don't want to throw out work I've already done, so I prefer if people don't ask to switch their submission.
You've already been working on Kakashi?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Robin If i can change my submission i would like to change to Askin Nak Le Var from Bleach

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do you get the role youve submitted or is it randomized?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Someone sub in with Condor the ninja ostrich and make it a mount exclusively for me. Which would mean that someone should play as my ninja ostrich mount. :yay:

Reactions: AL.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, Bleach

Reactions: AL.
Top Bottom