[FIN] Town of Salem Round 4: Monsters Mini Coven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
645
Reaction score
4,242
Points
3,500
Salty Doubloons
18,412
This was one hell of a bloody night, with some friendly fire

@Fire Tiger died from the Poison. He was Friedrich Barbarossa, the Crusader. He did not leave a deathnote.

@Nana was killed by the
Coven Leader and the Crusader. She was Severus Snape, the Potion Master. She did not leave a deathnote.

It is now Day 5. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

2) @God_Usopun
3) @Trafalgar Law
5) @Shion
7) @Nessos
10) @Kibi
13) @Waindo
14) @Gambit
@Rej
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Kibi is a tardo and playing against town.
GU is not coven leader.
[automerge]1573817062[/automerge]
Also nessos is scum he manipulated the jailor.
 

Shion

Lost Soul
Messages
687
Reaction score
3,597
Points
3,000
Salty Doubloons
4,872
Nessos can't be scum since this is a mini coven and there's a LO on it, since there were no deaths by Medusa, we can conclude the LO is still alive and nobody CC him, which makes him the LO by that.

Waindo is confirmed town now.

That leaves @Gambit and @Trafalgar Law. Claim.
[automerge]1573818726[/automerge]
Actually I retract my post about Nessos. He is being pretty fishy with his claim and I find it extremely funny how he has not been aggressive and not revealing his results.

I went to look at previous write-ups and Naomi was stoned, Nessos pushed the narrative that she might be the doctor, but I'm leaning more on her being the actual LO and Nana used the Invest potion to find this out N1, since Naomi was stoned N2.

@Kibi do you want to help out town or risk your luck with PB and Coven?
 
Last edited:
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
This also means this will become a No lynch, because PB most likely wants that neither Town nor Coven gets the majority.
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Shion is scum... I am investigator... I aint a trapper.. I only told that so that scum will be distracted with their night actions and looks like I somehow succeed..

I target Shion and he appears under investigator results..
[automerge]1573820722[/automerge]
Also 2 psy is absurd and too much for this shit when investigator is present.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom