[FIN] Town of Salem Round 5 : A Gloomy Night with Coven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm getting Plaguebearer vibes from Beky since he claimed Tracker which shows up as the same invest as Plaguebearer and last day he didn't even follow the main wagon on Waindo and instead he votes Naomi and this is exactly how a third party plays. We lynch Waindo and I execute Naomi which means 2 more coven are dead and we don't have to worry about CL killing again tonight.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm getting Plaguebearer vibes from Beky since he claimed Tracker which shows up as the same invest as Plaguebearer and last day he didn't even follow the main wagon on Waindo and instead he votes Naomi and this is exactly how a third party plays. We lynch Waindo and I execute Naomi which means 2 more coven are dead and we don't have to worry about CL killing again tonight.
Nah i am tracker and last night i tracked Misty. On N1 i tracked Usoppun to Salah hence why i knew he is pirate

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
hello my fellow companions

my vision tonight came as Nova, Beky and Kibi

I'll claim since I'm being called out, and I'm sick of being RBed, I placed a protect on our invest last night but got blocked and Udell died lol... I'm Guardian Angel, neutral benign, sided with town. I got one shot left, if the target I'm protecting dies I turn into survivor. Btw I'm leaning Misty - medusa. Dunno who CL might be.
hmmmm nope. Pretty sure this is a jester move since your target is probably Udell. You know pretty much there's no GA in mini covens so I won't have you lynched.

if there's a big out there here's your target

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
hello my fellow companions

my vision tonight came as Nova, Beky and Kibi

hmmmm nope. Pretty sure this is a jester move since your target is probably Udell. You know pretty much there's no GA in mini covens so I won't have you lynched.

if there's a big out there here's your target
Idk what are you talking about. :weirdpeep:

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm shocked everyone is voting Wai when he claimed a role that would lead to him being lynched = him getting his wincon.

Are you guys for real?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nah theres no point, I'm always a hot target especially when I have these kind of roles that benefit the town, we should just lynch me, I'm losing my will to play. :(

Night 4

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Day 4

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom