[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 5: One Piece - Thriller Bark Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would have to say Rej, Waindo, and AL's death was funny because the vigs killed them and it was my deflect ability that made all the vigs target town.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really just wanted to be able to spam my post restriction ability ;-;

I did feel that with the early discovery mafia got set back on their heels, and that just got compounded by everyone claiming.

As for us not following up the next night with same people to kill them, a lot of that was (at least when I was alive) due to not feeling confident enough to know the attack would go through and be enough. Now that's a normal, but there was a panic since I was likely to be targeted N2 onward and I had a lot of the fire power for the Strawhats.
You could have taken the initiative to motivate your team mates just like I did back in Monster Mafia when a bunch of my team mates were depressed and suicidal when we got no kills after a couple of nights lol.
Congrats everyone :). Can't believe we still won. Thanks for the game @Bonnibel . Can you add me to scum chat, please?
Scum chat is for scums :pepelaugh:
won without being able to protect anyone :pepebounti:

gg thanks for the game bonni
No you did protect some people, was i supposed to give a notification? oops lol :pepehands:
How many of my attacks actually went through btw?
You were barely roleblocked so most of your attack went through. It's just that Juliet was Horn Pointing people around and most of Mafia's kills/damage was actually because of her lol.
[automerge]1582998534[/automerge]
I would have to say Rej, Waindo, and AL's death was funny because the vigs killed them and it was my deflect ability that made all the vigs target town.
I was contemplating about nerfing Horn Point mid game since that ability was so broken lol. Great job, just be less paranoid especially when not a lot of people thought you're scum/my.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You could have taken the initiative to motivate your team mates just like I did back in Monster Mafia when a bunch of my team mates were depressed and suicidal when we got no kills after a couple of nights lol.

Scum chat is for scums :pepelaugh:

No you did protect some people, was i supposed to give a notification? oops lol :pepehands:

You were barely roleblocked so most of your attack went through. It's just that Juliet was Horn Pointing people around and most of Mafia's kills/damage was actually because of her lol.
[automerge]1582998534[/automerge]

I was contemplating about nerfing Horn Point mid game since that ability was so broken lol. Great job, just be less paranoid especially when not a lot of people thought you're scum/my.
Pretty please with Pudding on top?
[automerge]1583001208[/automerge]
It’s a miracle I lasted so long. When I can in I had already lost 2/3 of my life because @novaselinenever a role that dealt a lot of damage lol.
Perhaps I should have told Town that I can heal? Possibly could have saved some players :blobthink: .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Like after I died?

After the first day of my lynch I was happy I survived the night and our plan for having folks in front of me absorb the attacks worked great :ROFLMAO: and then the next night I was happy that not more than one person attempted to attack me. I mean even in panic mode our plan for protection resulting in deaths was pretty effective. Just not us taking lives ourselves.
After that I was dead 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom