[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 5: One Piece - Thriller Bark Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
660
Reaction score
1,311
Points
3,050
Salty Doubloons
1,155
@Kibi @AL. i was gonna iso everyone to give my reads but you guys that i tagged at the end are the most active ones and gave me headache lol
Especially Novas & Drago & Flower so i got tired and delayed the rest of my reads xD

The problem is that i'm not the kind of person who can focus on two games so i'm forced to re-read everything again every time a Game resumes
Will do rest of reads when i have time. We are not pressured since we already have Shottie for Lynch and everyone's posts aren't going anywhere
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
So can we discuss night plans
Shottie shouldn't survive this lynch I think, but in the rare case she does... we should attack her again to finish her off.. while Larsi should be roleblocked

If Shottie dies with lynch.... Well it's straight forward Roleblock and attack Larsi
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
The scum are most likely these players.

Shottie - Has been outed
Larsi - Has been outed
Gambit - His posts are only fluff
Pepper - He's just coasting and his interaction with Shottie looked like scum buddies talking to each other and it also looked like he was concerned of Shottie and notice he refuses to vote Shottie
Trafalgar - This doesn't look like town Trafalgar to me. Trafalgar is more solvy when he is town and I'm not seeing him doing that here
Usopun - His posts are also just fluff and that vote on nova looked weird. Looked like scum who doesn't want to vote his scum buddy
Ninety and Papa Rak haven't said anything that stood out to be town and it looks like scum wants to watch town point fingers at each other

I think majority of the hidden scum are the ones who don't want to vote Shottie and you can easily check the votes on day 1 to see who voted Shottie

Vote Lynch Shottie
 

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Messages
445
Reaction score
1,730
Points
5,350
Salty Doubloons
1,556
vote lynch shottie

Anyone else besides Larsi and shottie?
Reads will have to wait, I need to read two reports from classmates and give them feedback first :pepeclown: if I don't manage this phase I'll post it first thing next day (reads on those I was tagged to give my 2 cents on)
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
So...

AL seems Town to me.
Novas seems Town, too, although I don't like his coasting.
Ryu is confirmed if Shottie flips scum.

Those are my Town reads so far.
[automerge]1581359353[/automerge]
He voted Shottie last day and I think scum are the ones who were off the wagon on day 1.
No scum would ever do that. This looks like a blame the inactives tactic on your part and I'm not liking this tbh. Can you claim?
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Oh, did I mention that I can revive our dead townies? Like, kinda revive, more like zombify. :weirdpeep:

One by one tho, and without day abilities and with only 1 life.

With that said, I really need protection tonight and every night.

Honestly Strawhats can do nothing if we play this right. :sarcasticshottie:
[automerge]1581362759[/automerge]
[automerge]1581365773[/automerge]
Now the question is who will be more useful to us, @Rej or @Nessos, who should I bring back to the party first? :pepethinking:
 
Last edited:
Day 2 End/Night 3 Start
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Last edited:
Day 3 Start
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Ryuma used Aubade Coup Droit

Hogback
used Digging

Brook
used Avant

Jigoro
used Pirate Killer


Innupe
used Disarm

Absalom
used Peep

Lola
used Sword Block

Usopp
used Usopp Spell


Robin
used Cien Fleur and Dies Fleur: Clutch

Cindry
used Fine China

Perona
used ESP

Chopper
used Guard Point

Gekko Moria
used Shadow Power


And with that:

Roogy, a Zombie, was killed last night.

It is now Day 3. You have 24 hours until Night comes. With 18 Players alive, it takes 10 votes for a lynch.

@Shottie @God_Usopun @Juliet @Naomi @Waindo @Pepper @Roogy @novaselinenever @Hayumi @Larsi @Gambit @AL. @Ryu Kishi @Kibi @Dragomir @Salah Eddine @Stray Cat @MistyCat @Papa Rak @Beky ​
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Digged up someone's corpse for future usage, my revive ability is apparently a one shot so I'm gonna save that for future usage. :weirdpeep:

Nothing happened to me.

Vote lynch Shottie
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Yeah, I'd say we are not lynching Shottie again. Two lynches and I attacked her twice. I'm calling BS here.
[automerge]1581459185[/automerge]
Anyway...

Vote lynch Dragomir.

Lynching Shottie seems like a waste of time and we lost three Townies already. I'd say we lynch Drago or Larsi this DP.

I will be off for a while and come back later this DP, so Nighty you guys!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom