- Messages
- 2,944
- Reaction score
- 6,339
- Points
- 6,350
- Salty Doubloons
- 3,704
My first mafia game was Monster Mafia and i turned just finePractic over theory
My first mafia game was Monster Mafia and i turned just finePractic over theory
I’m here
Do you think I'm ready hon? Anyways I'm in.are you sure??
this is a bastard mafia I don't think you're ready for this

if he can then why not you lolDo you think I'm ready hon? Anyways I'm in.![]()
I was just testing your response lol. If I get a scum role again thannnn...if he can then why not you lol

pray to RNG god lolI was just testing your response lol. If I get a scum role again thannnn...
![]()
pray to RNG god lol


You know I already signed up, right xD?
[automerge]1583946450[/automerge]
@Michelle @Naomi @Stray Cat @novaselinenever @nfcnorth @Juliet @Kibi
Yall should sign up![]()
I missed your name my bad lolYou know I already signed up, right xD?
remember the days when signups used to go by so fast that you couldn't even get a chance to signup? Now we have to wait for day's.![]()


Spoken like a true scumHayumi is going to be scum again.. I swear.. Once a scum is always a scum.. Just like Al..

What?!! Lol.. I am always town here..Spoken like a true scum![]()
That's what scum says sweetie. Nobody is ever scum right?What?!! Lol.. I am always town here..
