tho we managed to fillthe death of ToS

... is THAT why you kept putting it off?!
Trad game finished, we can start this one

I dont know what you mean. But I somehow feel energized to play ToS now.... is THAT why you kept putting it off?!
![]()

Well bug Usopun.I dont know what you mean. But I somehow feel energized to play ToS now.![]()
Hey, since you know the setup, why don't you just host it in Usopun's stead?Well bug Usopun.

Cus that would be rude.Hey, sinc you know the setup, why don't you just host it in Usopun's stead?![]()

Take itsomeone fr needs to take over if he doesn't revive from the dead soon.
someone fr needs to take over if he doesn't revive from the dead soon.
@Shottie do it, pleaseHey, since you know the setup, why don't you just host it in Usopun's stead?![]()

@Shottie do it, please![]()

Sometimes it is neccesary. Would be hard in Reg to keep the flare. But for Trad and ToS it is an option if host gets too busy.Host subbing is an interesting thing tbh xd
I think it happened in the past that a coach or substitute took over. It is something that could be discussed in future when most hosts/coaches agree.Sometimes it is neccesary. Would be hard in Reg to keep the flare. But for Trad and ToS it is an option if host gets too busy.
, @A famous historian
, @novaselinenever
, @Waindo, @Hayumi
, @Hatz, @Juliet
, @Mr. Doflamingo
, @Oreki
, @Stray Cat, @Pepper
, @Normalizer
, @Samael, @Rej
, @Jinri (btw we need a sub so you're in).