Info RP Helpline

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was talking to someone about my fiahman's fish race, then i had a doubt. Can a fishman can have skills/ martial art if he is a species of fish who can do that.
Eg: eel can produce electricity so can a eel fishman use electo like mink?

What about fishes like puffer which can produce toxin?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No. Not unless you combine the two races to achieve that effect

They are probably gonna say no to this too. Might have to combine your puffer fish fishman to use poison or add a medicine stat for poison

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was talking to someone about my fiahman's fish race, then i had a doubt. Can a fishman can have skills/ martial art if he is a species of fish who can do that.

I don’t know about other GMs, but I’d probably allow it as a very weak poison/electricity. We saw Hyozou have poison from being that type of poisonous fish. But to wield either effectively, you’d need a FS or Mind.

I’d look at it as if you have a innate amount of poison with you, instead of having to carry the poison with you. You’d still need Mind or wield it effectively.

To recall the conversation we had earlier, this is why hybrids have more of a nerf that the general race. The possibilities are vast and were in need of balance.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
To recall the conversation we had earlier, this is why hybrids have more of a nerf that the general race. The possibilities are vast and were in need of balance.
Btw hybrid have nothing to do with fish using electro or toxic. My question was about fish race not hybrid.
So even if its not a fishman hybrid, technically they should be able to use that 🤔

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dumb question because I did both.
Dials Attacks DPR is based on MA or STR ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Depends, if it's a pure dial attack, then dial mastery... if it's mixed, like for example a dial-enhanced element-enhanced punch, then it's str.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Probably depending on the technique, right? You hit someone with an Eisen dial sword attack, it'll use strength; a breath dial releases a gas cloud that explodes, it'll scale off mastery.
Impact dials might be tricky. Is the force they put out based on what kind of force the user can produce?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Probably depending on the technique, right? You hit someone with an Eisen dial sword attack, it'll use strength; a breath dial releases a gas cloud that explodes, it'll scale off mastery.
Impact dials might be tricky. Is the force they put out based on what kind of force the user can produce?
Impact Dial is based on absorption and recoil. So prolly mastery. But if you uses the dial to propel yourself maybe STR then.

Top Bottom