Info RP Helpline

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Semantic Question:
Hooker's Right: B DPR

If I intend to use my B DPR punching technique to launch a projectile at an enemy would the Projectile Carry the same DPR as a regular punch? So would it be:
"61-80: 2. Small Building Level + B(2) + Hardening(1) = 120: 5. Town Level" since that's the DPR of the Punch
or
"61-80: 2. Small Building Level +D(0) = 61-80: 2. Small Building Level" since that would be the regular DPR of the projectile itself

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Semantic Question:
Hooker's Right: B DPR

If I intend to use my B DPR punching technique to launch a projectile at an enemy would the Projectile Carry the same DPR as a regular punch? So would it be:
"61-80: 2. Small Building Level + B(2) + Hardening(1) = 120: 5. Town Level" since that's the DPR of the Punch
or
"61-80: 2. Small Building Level +D(0) = 61-80: 2. Small Building Level" since that would be the regular DPR of the projectile itself
If you´re making a technique, ranged attacks need 10 more Strength and Mastery.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you´re making a technique, ranged attacks need 10 more Strength and Mastery.
Not making a technique
Let's say, I have a Bat-Based Technique; where I'd swing my bat with my full power. If I use that bat swing to launch a projectile, like debris, would the DPR carry over?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not making a technique
Let's say, I have a Bat-Based Technique; where I'd swing my bat with my full power. If I use that bat swing to launch a projectile, like debris, would the DPR carry over?
I would say you should use the calculation of ranged attack. Since swinging something and hitting something is not same.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not making a technique
it wouldn't carry over, as otherwise you could destroy a building with a S rank attack and all the debris would be S DPR too.

but you could create an actual technique where a projectile would be that DPR instead

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sanji’s Jenga Ho is a great example of what Ziosa is referring to. Sanji has a specific tech where he kicks a building (Zoro had cut it) and the pieces hit the enemy. It was used against Oars.

May sound like a pain to create a separate tech, but it’d be very simple to create one.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Another question, how is Reject's Absorbtion calculated ?
Is it following the Clash Rule or do you just subtract (Mastery + Ranks) ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cream Balls
Gerald creates a Spherical pop-off of two different Liquid Creams, Thick Paste which allows him to Mold the ball and a loose liquid of pure Sugar within it's center. These Pop-Offs require a delicate balance of both densities of Cream to allow for a POP! This Pop refers to a thick Explosion which Occurs once the Thick Pasty layer of the Ball is disrupted or Gerald Remotely pops them thanks to his Devil Fruit Ability. Gerald is fully capable of Producing these from his body but his most easy when he generates them with his hands.
@Larsi @Ziosa I don't intend for this to be used as a stand alone attack but instead for creative additions to attacks and a bit of miscellaneous usage. Is that okay?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cream Balls
Gerald creates a Spherical pop-off of two different Liquid Creams, Thick Paste which allows him to Mold the ball and a loose liquid of pure Sugar within it's center. These Pop-Offs require a delicate balance of both densities of Cream to allow for a POP! This Pop refers to a thick Explosion which Occurs once the Thick Pasty layer of the Ball is disrupted or Gerald Remotely pops them thanks to his Devil Fruit Ability. Gerald is fully capable of Producing these from his body but his most easy when he generates them with his hands.
@Larsi @Ziosa I don't intend for this to be used as a stand alone attack but instead for creative additions to attacks and a bit of miscellaneous usage. Is that okay?
Did you enjoy the recent My Hero Academia chapters?

You could just make a bunch of techniques using them and send them in for approval.

Top Bottom