Info RP Helpline

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Did you enjoy the recent My Hero Academia chapters?

You could just make a bunch of techniques using them and send them in for approval.
Bakugo not being dead and for some reason doing the MCs job is not too... Savory for me

That sounds tempting :blobinterested:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With the new patch needing Raid Suit as an MA, can I still use my raid suit anyway without points? I don't have anything special on it as the raid suit is being used purely for the looks. I'm fine with no stat boost/special fs.

1) Shadow's Raid Suit (Z+ Rank) [Armor Design]:
Capsule: Black Canister
Features:
- Armor Retraction: The greaves and boots of the suit possess a hidden mechanism when activated by Akira would retract the greaves all the way up to the shoulder, and the boots would retract mid-way towards the knee. This unique mechanism is deliberately made to access Zoan forms without the need to deactivate the suit itself. A secondary mechanism that can also be activated for the greaves is instead of full retraction, the sides of the greaves retracts, allowing the alternate Hybrid form for Akira to be used.

- Smoke Emitter: The raid suit consistently generates a never-ending black smoke that that quickly dissipates after a short while, emitted from small exhaust around the suit itself. This black smoke creates a smoky-like effect to the user, giving a shadowy and ominous effect visually. Whilst the black smoke does not obscure much of the user, it may potentially make certain precise movements harder to see clearly due to the smoke color matching the color of the raid suit itself but otherwise it's use is mainly for aesthetics, which in the case of its user - to perpetuate a myth convincingly given the monstrous and unnatural visual.

- Weapon Holster: A simple feature that is created to allow Akira's sword to be holstered temporarily.

- Durability: Destroyed after a large continent level attack or 3 small continent level attacks.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With the new patch needing Raid Suit as an MA, can I still use my raid suit anyway without points? I don't have anything special on it as the raid suit is being used purely for the looks. I'm fine with no stat boost/special fs.

1) Shadow's Raid Suit (Z+ Rank) [Armor Design]:
Capsule: Black Canister
Features:
- Armor Retraction: The greaves and boots of the suit possess a hidden mechanism when activated by Akira would retract the greaves all the way up to the shoulder, and the boots would retract mid-way towards the knee. This unique mechanism is deliberately made to access Zoan forms without the need to deactivate the suit itself. A secondary mechanism that can also be activated for the greaves is instead of full retraction, the sides of the greaves retracts, allowing the alternate Hybrid form for Akira to be used.

- Smoke Emitter: The raid suit consistently generates a never-ending black smoke that that quickly dissipates after a short while, emitted from small exhaust around the suit itself. This black smoke creates a smoky-like effect to the user, giving a shadowy and ominous effect visually. Whilst the black smoke does not obscure much of the user, it may potentially make certain precise movements harder to see clearly due to the smoke color matching the color of the raid suit itself but otherwise it's use is mainly for aesthetics, which in the case of its user - to perpetuate a myth convincingly given the monstrous and unnatural visual.

- Weapon Holster: A simple feature that is created to allow Akira's sword to be holstered temporarily.

- Durability: Destroyed after a large continent level attack or 3 small continent level attacks.
If it doesnt have a special ability it would be a power armor, which would give you a speed debuff

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If it has no abilities, perks, or equipment, and it’s literally just clothing, then sure you can still “have” it. But if it has anything other than aesthetics. Then an MA would be needed.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, if you're not using it as armor to stop attacks, then it doesn't make a difference. But if you're gonna have it stop attacks it needs to be a power suit

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was mostly using the raid suit for the three features stated above, and wanted to use it because you can store the suit immediately into a capsule which is convenient lol. I don't think I used the 'stop the attack with the armor' thing because I always RP the RS and my own durability as the same thing (Since I used it mostly with my Zoan, the durability tier doesn't change for me). I do RP the '3 big hit or 1 super big hit before it is destroyed' along with it though.

This is the first time I heard that you can block with the armor lmao :dogkek:.

But not a problem, I will figure something else out since I don't want to retire the Kurai bounty that quickly.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is the first time I heard that you can block with the armor lmao :dogkek:.
Power/raid suit in the new patch just deducts DPR from attack that hit the wearer after the new patch, taking out of its own durability instead.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fair enough.

Also another question regarding the patch, since the weekly is capped at 4b - do I have to change this week's weekly to the 4b cap or is that for next week onwards?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fair enough.

Also another question regarding the patch, since the weekly is capped at 4b - do I have to change this week's weekly to the 4b cap or is that for next week onwards?
Next week

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just found something, just wanna ask about that.

Whats the difference between Sentient Beast and Sentient Island 🤔

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just found something, just wanna ask about that.

Whats the difference between Sentient Beast and Sentient Island 🤔
One is a giant ass walking animal that can function as an island, the other should probably be within the size range of a real life animal.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One is a giant ass walking animal that can function as an island, the other should probably be within the size range of a real life animal.
I have a future plan but wanna know how large a sentient beast can be

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have a future plan but wanna know how large a sentient beast can be
It can be up to 2-3 times the size of real life animal.

So if you have like a sentient beast lion, it'll be 2-3 the size of a real lion.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It can be up to 2-3 times the size of real life animal.

So if you have like a sentient beast lion, it'll be 2-3 the size of a real lion.
Can it be an ancient beast? Or need to be real animal?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can it be an ancient beast? Or need to be real animal?
Can be ancient too probably, but nothing too crazy like a dragon.

But if you want a three-headed dog or something that'd probably be doable. Just send in ideas for approval and we'll go from there.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can be ancient too probably, but nothing too crazy like a dragon.

But if you want a three-headed dog or something that'd probably be doable. Just send in ideas for approval and we'll go from there.
I was looking to make a cyborg large beast. Without buying sentient island. Look like its not possible 😔

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was looking to make a cyborg large beast. Without buying sentient island. Look like its not possible 😔
Yea cyborg is not allowed with sentient beasts.

Also, sentient island would not be able to do that either. The sentient island item gives you Zunisha, but it can be a different type, not necessarily an elephant.

Top Bottom