Info RP Helpline

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I missed this. No activated bonus stats for races no
how about my query???

Can a human have a special trait that enables him to have a boost in stats when this appears?
Example of which is kurapika's red eye.
I want my diamomd emblem on my forehead to provide me some kinda boost when i activated it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright, I think I'm finally ready to join RP. :)
Thought of a character and got a storyline ready for her..

I can honestly say I put quite a bit of effort into this. :blobinterested:
I'm still confused about the whole numbers and stats stuff, but here's a rough summary of my character's story.

------------------------------------

STORY (rough summary)

------------------------------------​

She was a skypiean princess, forced to become a pirate because of her sad fate. She is very frail.. someone who has never wielded a weapon, smacked a person, or even frowned in her life.. but the sword she carries has protected her ever since her departure from Ephyra - her home country. The sword she carries is cursed, and controls her every movement whenever signs of danger approaches; it makes her incredibly fast in combat.

Her sword's name is called Enkidu, who harbors a spirit said to be the patron goddess, Eshnunna, who was said to have protected the sky island - Ephyra - for thousands of years, and is its patron goddess. It is Ephyra's national treasure, and its spirit took a liking to the princess, chose to accept her as its owner and protect her like a friend.

Unfortunately, with the sword's wild spirit possessing her body, she couldn't control the spirit, and when wielding the sword, she is likely to attack those who bear no threat at all, as much as those who do... and so it is up to the strength of her soul and her conviction to force the sword to listen, but as of now, she's not able to do so.​

Due to the circumstances of fate that has engulfed her life and made her miserable, she is alone, forced to withstand the dangers of the world and the test of the harsh, unforgiving seas. The happiness she relished were no more; the smiles of innocence and purity gone; the nobility and radiance that once defined Princess Melusine were no longer, and were replaced by sorrow, dejection, misery and distrust.

END

Her attribute so far (summary):
-- Skypiean
-- low strength and endurance, but high speed
-- Pirate, she could either join a crew, or go solo.. Not too sure as of now.

-- She wields a cursed sword; she has no skill in the sword, but the sword controls her and makes her fast.. but this is also a liability, as she is likely to attack her allies in this state as much as attack her enemies.. But as she develops more in her story, she can tame the sword better and make it to listen to her.

@Larsi finally got something. xD
EDIT: I'm sure there are still things missing, so I'm ready to work with anything you'll give me. :)

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright, I think I'm finally ready to join RP. :)
Thought of a character and got a storyline ready for her..

I can honestly say I put quite a bit of effort into this. :blobinterested:
I'm still confused about the whole numbers and stats stuff, but here's a rough summary of my character's story.

STORY (rough summary)

She was a skypiean princess, forced to become a pirate because of her sad fate. She is very frail.. someone who has never wielded a weapon, smacked a person, or even frowned in her life.. but the sword she carries has protected her ever since her departure from Ephyra - her home country. The sword she carries is cursed, and controls her every movement whenever signs of danger approaches; it makes her incredibly fast in combat.

Her sword's name is called Enkidu, who harbors a spirit said to be the patron goddess, Eshnunna, who was said to have protected the sky island - Ephyra - for thousands of years, and is its patron goddess. It is Ephyra's national treasure, and its spirit took a liking to the princess, chose to accept her as its owner and protect her like a friend.

Unfortunately, with the sword's wild spirit possessing her body, she couldn't control the spirit, and when wielding the sword, she is likely to attack those who bear no threat at all, as much as those who do... and so it is up to the strength of her soul and her conviction to force the sword to listen, but as of now, she's not able to do so.​

Due to the circumstances of fate that has engulfed her life and made her miserable, she is alone, forced to withstand the dangers of the world and the test of the harsh, unforgiving seas. The happiness she relished were no more; the smiles of innocence and purity gone; the nobility and radiance that once defined Princess Melusine were no longer, and were replaced by sorrow, dejection, misery and distrust.

END

Her attribute so far (summary):
-- Skypiean
-- low strength and endurance, but high speed
-- Pirate, she could either join a crew, or go solo.. Not too sure as of now.

-- She wields a cursed sword; she has no skill in the sword, but the sword controls her and makes her fast.. but this is also a liability, as she is likely to attack her allies in this state as much as attack her enemies.. But as she develops more in her story, she can tame the sword better and make it to listen to her.

@Larsi finally got something. xD
EDIT: I'm sure there are still things missing, so I'm ready to work with anything you'll give me. :)
the cursed sword will have to be bought or found on an island; you cant start with it

about to go to bed soon but @Ranger could help you with stats maybe

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
the cursed sword will have to be bought or found on an island; you cant start with it

about to go to bed soon but @Ranger could help you with stats maybe
Ah, I see.
That's unfortunate, but it's ok. :)

I think I've come up with a rough story draft excluding the cursed sword, as long as it can be found during RP. :) But the above is just a summary... the real biography is much more detailed and complex than the above. :p

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah, I see.
That's unfortunate, but it's ok. :)

I think I've come up with a rough story draft excluding the cursed sword, as long as it can be found during RP. :) But the above is just a summary... the real biography is much more detailed and complex than the above. :p
very few islands have cursed weapons on them, so you will have to buy them and then rp finding them probably

Level 25
25 x 5 = 125
Strength: 19+2=21
Speed: 33+12=45
45x2=90
-Reaction: 45
-Movement: 45
Vitality: 32+4=36
36x2=72
-Durability: 45
-Stamina: 27
Martial Arts: 41
41x2=81
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 41
-Brawling: 41

we can change some of the stats around if you want, like getting rid of brawling for a mind substat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
very few islands have cursed weapons on them, so you will have to buy them and then rp finding them probably
Ah, I think that's fine, really. :)

I was thinking of adding a subtle foreshadow in Princess Melusine's (my character) introduction, which speaks of a cursed sword that her country once valued, and when the chance happens that she actually encounters one (probably many islands later), I would construct a story that links the foreshadow in the start, to the weapon. :p

The story I've had in mind seems flexible enough that I think any cursed sword would be fitting actually, and could be introduced at any time in her journey. :) I've modified my intro story a little regarding the sword, and I think I'm satisfied with it.. it stays fitting to the story I've had in mind, and also adheres to the RP rules too. :)

Level 25
25 x 5 = 125
Strength: 19+2=21
Speed: 33+12=45
45x2=90
-Reaction: 45
-Movement: 45
Vitality: 32+4=36
36x2=72
-Durability: 45
-Stamina: 27
Martial Arts: 41
41x2=81
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 41
-Brawling: 41

we can change some of the stats around if you want, like getting rid of brawling for a mind substat
Woah, that was fast.. haha!! :p

And yep, you've read my mind. ;) Replacing brawl with a mind substat would fit her, as she is one who seeks to understand others' personalities; it was also her role in her country to keep peace with other countries (who were also a threat), using her ability to see others' personalities and use these means to get them on her side.

I'm thinking a high mind stat would fit her character... and from a young age, she took an interest in cooking and medicine, and had some basic training, but she isn't a master of both.. With the other stats, I think I'm pretty fine. :)

Also I'm reading the info on skills and abilities in-depth now, and I think I'm beginning to feel a little familiar with the way things work, but my god.. it seemed awfully confusing at first. :(

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah, I think that's fine, really. :)

I was thinking of adding a subtle foreshadow in Princess Melusine's (my character) introduction, which speaks of a cursed sword that her country once valued, and when the chance happens that she actually encounters one (probably many islands later), I would construct a story that links the foreshadow in the start, to the weapon. :p

The story I've had in mind seems flexible enough that I think any cursed sword would be fitting actually, and could be introduced at any time in her journey. :) I've modified my intro story a little regarding the sword, and I think I'm satisfied with it.. it stays fitting to the story I've had in mind, and also adheres to the RP rules too. :)

Woah, that was fast.. haha!! :p

And yep, you've read my mind. ;) Replacing brawl with a mind substat would fit her, as she is one who seeks to understand others' personalities; it was also her role in her country to keep peace with other countries (who were also a threat), using her ability to see others' personalities and use these means to get them on her side.

I'm thinking a high mind stat would fit her character... and from a young age, she took an interest in cooking and medicine, and had some basic training, but she isn't a master of both.. With the other stats, I think I'm pretty fine. :)

Also I'm reading the info on skills and abilities in-depth now, and I think I'm beginning to feel a little familiar with the way things work, but my god.. it seemed awfully confusing at first. :(
Hey! Welcome to the RP.

If you are interested in using a mind stat I can summarize it since the skills thread can be confusing.

Cooking is mainly for regenerating your and allies stamina, though at high level it can be used to learn martial arts techniques for a short period of time as well

Medicine is mainly for healing allies outside of combat, but you can also get items that allow a temporary heal or revivie in combat. You can also learn about poisons and healing poisons! Of course rumble balls as well if you have a zoan devil fruit.

Hope that helps a bit! Let me know if you have questions :D

Top Bottom