Info RP Helpline

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:blobwavecool: yes i have a question.

How do I insert a little image into threads(?); similar to the little character portraits on most of the islands.
I tried using imgur I think but it looked gross because of the giant border.
Is there a less visually horrendous way to insert little cute pics?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:blobwavecool: yes i have a question.

How do I insert a little image into threads(?); similar to the little character portraits on most of the islands.
I tried using imgur I think but it looked gross because of the giant border.
Is there a less visually horrendous way to insert little cute pics?
Do you use desktop or mobile?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is the information in the skills and abilities and the master thread all we have? I seem to remember that when i found the RP on OJ i saw a chart or something about techniques combining multiple fighting styles.
I'm working on some new custom moves for waaay in the future, and one of them combines 2 mind stats and 2 martial arts.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is the information in the skills and abilities and the master thread all we have? I seem to remember that when i found the RP on OJ i saw a chart or something about techniques combining multiple fighting styles.
I'm working on some new custom moves for waaay in the future, and one of them combines 2 mind stats and 2 martial arts.
U mean custom fighting style?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You can make those custom moves and submit in the approval forum . The GMs will see to what can be allowed according the mechanics .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You can make those custom moves and submit in the approval forum . The GMs will see to what can be allowed according the mechanics .
I see.. Still under custom fighting that needs to be approved by GMs.. U may create them and have it endorsed for approval.. @Ranger
I already submitted them, but i would have liked to know what rules i needed to have adhered to beforehand. Now it's in @Ranger's hands.

I think i saw some kind of chart or something where the requirements were lower the more different skills were involved. But it's been 3 months since i glanced over that stuff.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I already submitted them, but i would have liked to know what rules i needed to have adhered to beforehand. Now it's in @Ranger's hands.

I think i saw some kind of chart or something where the requirements were lower the more different skills were involved. But it's been 3 months since i glanced over that stuff.
I will look it up for ya my friend.. Hold on..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Found it! Patch 1.0.3
current DPR scale follows something like this

X Martial Arts, X Strength = DPR
1, 1 = D
21, 21 = C
41, 41 = B
61, 61 = A
81, 81 = S
100, 100 = S+

if you can a Devil Fruit and you want to use Martial Arts it is not a waste of points because you can create stronger attacks

X Martial Arts, X Strength, X Devil Fruit = DPR
1,1, 1 = D
11, 11, 11 = C
21, 21, 21 = B
41, 41, 41 = A
61, 61, 61 = S
81, 81, 81 = S+

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There's no specific rule just yet for your query however, you may wanna ensure that you have the below in order to utilize such custom style.

Expertise(Requires level 60):
Expertise is a stat for those that want to be able to be proficient in multiple fighting styles or support styles. Just like Martial Arts and Mind, etc. the points you spend in Expertise will be doubled for use on substats. The substats that you can spend points on is any substats that belong in the Martial Arts or Mind category. This will allow you to master up to 4 martial arts or mind stats, or 3 of each, or simply pick up and extra if you so choose.

The expertise main stat will not give any stat boosts.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There's no specific rule just yet for your query however, you may wanna ensure that you have the below in order to utilize such custom style.

Expertise is a stat for those that want to be able to be proficient in multiple fighting styles or support styles. Just like Martial Arts and Mind, etc. the points you spend in Expertise will be doubled for use on substats. The substats that you can spend points on is any substats that belong in the Martial Arts or Mind category. This will allow you to master up to 4 martial arts or mind stats, or 3 of each, or simply pick up and extra if you so choose.

i think they would not need Expertise yet as their suggested custom MA takes in 2 from Mind and MA so it somehow balances .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I know, i'm aiming for that. My goal is 3 MA's and 3 Mind skills.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i think they would not need Expertise yet as their suggested custom MA takes in 2 from Mind and MA so it somehow balances .
But what Inunderstand is that he alrdy is planning for 2 custom MAs.. He will add one more combining mind and those 2 MAs so he may be in need of expertise to muster its full potential.. Else, he will be capped at 50 for each of those stats

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But what Inunderstand is that he alrdy is planning for 2 custom MAs.. He will add one more combining mind and those 2 MAs so he may be in need of expertise to muster its full potential.. Else, he will be capped at 50 for each of those stats
In their last post only did they clarify what they had planned in for the future
Isn't that right ? @Magimasterkarp
As far it is concerned with 2 MA and 2 Mind substats then you need not use Expertise .
You can make those needing 3 of each in future when you get to level 60 and can use Expertise . For now create the former ones and add in latter any of the moves . I myself am still adding moves to my custom Sword Style .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I already have 2 custom MAs and 2 Mind skills. SoftPaw Style, Bo Staff Combat, Navigation and Musicianship. Once i reach level 60 I will add Rokushiki and Botany/Science.
The custom moves i submitted all only utilize the skills i already have points in, though i am way too low level to use them.

Top Bottom