Info RP Helpline

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I already have 2 custom MAs and 2 Mind skills. SoftPaw Style, Bo Staff Combat, Navigation and Musicianship. Once i reach level 60 I will add Rokushiki and Botany/Science.
The custom moves i submitted all only utilize the skills i already have points in, though i am way too low level to use them.
Never seen such a complicated player like u here.. Hehehe.. But it's going to better when u utilize them strongly..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you combine two different masteries to make a technique, in a way that makes sense, the mastery requirement will be lower, but speed, strength, vitality requirements will be the same.
I think i forgot the strength requirements. But before i dive into that again, i better wait if ranger Approves the techniques at all.
Do all Requirements need to be the same? Or can it be 61 Musicianship and 51 Navigation or something like that?
Or 61 for the Mind skills and 31 for the MA skills?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If your technique is better shouldn't speed and strength requirement go down too ?
No
I think i forgot the strength requirements. But before i dive into that again, i better wait if ranger Approves the techniques at all.
Do all Requirements need to be the same? Or can it be 61 Musicianship and 51 Navigation or something like that?
Or 61 for the Mind skills and 31 for the MA skills?
Generally we're following a form to make it pretty much even

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If I were hypothetically level 58 and I wanted a level 40 named NPC fishman crewmate; how much would it cost me?

500,000,000 + the cost of a level 40 npc?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Let's say that I am a swordsman with 100 in that MA. If I lost my weapon, then I will be able to do normal punches and kicks according to skills and abilities thread whereby Damage scales off Strength.

How do we scale off the speed of those normal punches and kicks?
A. Movement Speed
B. MA Mastery

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Let's say that I am a swordsman with 100 in that MA. If I lost my weapon, then I will be able to do normal punches and kicks according to skills and abilities thread whereby Damage scales off Strength.

How do we scale off the speed of those normal punches and kicks?
A. Movement Speed
B. MA Mastery
Theyd be very sluggish unless you held the limb still and ran towards your target

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There is no way to level npcs correct?

Would it be possible to "level npcs" via buying higher level npcs afterwards?
For example: having a level 20 named npc Bob, then buying a level 25 and making that Bob: replacing the level 20 with a new recruit?

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There is no way to level npcs correct?

Would it be possible to "level npcs" via buying higher level npcs afterwards?
For example: having a level 20 named npc Bob, then buying a level 25 and making that Bob: replacing the level 20 with a new recruit?
yes thats possible, its how most people are going to do it and is not against the rules at all

Top Bottom