Info RP Helpline

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As much as i would enjoy it if @Emperor Cross looses access to Rokushiki, i found this:
I would slightly increase it to 6 though can go down to 3 months on one condition being; the user must be active and on an adventure or have been on one.

Or have the following:
1 Canon Adventure
2 BG's

Reviewed then if they leave CP or Marines they can still have Rokushiki as a MA

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Larsi
please give me access to rp shop section.. mayne you forgot...

Also please update the exp section

@rominmusa is me
[automerge]1581838757[/automerge]
for human at lv 70
The bonus is 12, 12, 12, 18 or 14, 14, 14, 21?

@Gambit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Multiplier is always based on your level / 10.. So at lvl 70, u have 7... So yeah, it's
14, 14, 14, 21
[automerge]1582195817[/automerge]
If I possess an S rank suit, then it has a special ability (wind, poison, explosions, electricity, invisibility, strength). If I used them in combat, how do u measure the speed tp materialize the suit and how do we scale the speed of the electricity or explosion projectiles or attacks?

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If I possess an S rank suit, then it has a special ability (wind, poison, explosions, electricity, invisibility, strength). If I used them in combat, how do u measure the speed tp materialize the suit and how do we scale the speed of the
Is there actually suits that can do that that doesn't require mastery of some sort?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is there actually suits that can do that that doesn't require mastery of some sort?
You dont require mastery, just the necessary materials to create them.

Though the Power Suits and Armor provide their own buff, but there's no mastery as it goes off your normal stat with the exception of one or two with the buffs

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It didn't say u need to have requirement to br eligible for the special boosts as it comes along with the suit but wearing suit requires durability to wear its respective rank

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can you clear by doubt about activities, i posted in chat
Whenever I hsve time
You dont require mastery, just the necessary materials to create them.

Though the Power Suits and Armor provide their own buff, but there's no mastery as it goes off your normal stat with the exception of one or two with the buffs
It didn't say u need to have requirement to br eligible for the special boosts as it comes along with the suit but wearing suit requires durability to wear its respective rank
I know regular suits dont require snything,
If I possess an S rank suit, then it has a special ability (wind, poison, explosions, electricity, invisibility, strength). I
but this sounds like a cursed weapon level item, not just defensive.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whenever I hsve time

I know regular suits dont require snything,

but this sounds like a cursed weapon level item, not just defensive.
Wasn't this you and other GMs idea? I was just asking how to measurr the speed to fire those special ability, in essence how fluid it is.

Top Bottom