Island Rubeck Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A rather small island in North Blue, Rubeck Island is entirely covered in Rubeck City, a massive port city. It may seem like your average trading port at first, but once you dig beneath the surface you will soon start to reveal its plentiful dark side.

Strength and money rule these lawless streets. And five families have more of those than the others. Constantly scheming and plotting, they still keep the peace for fear of being ganged up on. Bonanno, Colombo, Gambino, Genovese and Lucchese are the names of these families, or crime syndicates. And only a fool would step into the territory of either of them without proper protection.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Bonnano Family:
Sonny Bonnano
[IMG]

Bounty: 60.000.000 beli
Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 46+8=54
Speed: 42+8=50
50x2=100
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 50
Vitality: 41+8=49
49x2=98
-Durability: 49
-Stamina: 49
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki: 41
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
-Swordmanship: 60

Vincent Mancini
[IMG]

Bounty: 20.000.000 beli
Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 40+6=46
46x2=82
-Durability:46
-Stamina:46
30x2=60
-Gunslinging: 30
-Swordmanship: 30

Enforcers(50)
[IMG]

Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
Strength: 20+2=22
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction:17
-Movement:17
Vitality:20+2=22
22x2=4
-Durability:22
-Stamina:22
Martial Arts: 20
20x2=40
-Gunslinging: 40

The Colombo Family:
Micheal Colombo
[IMG]

Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
50x2=100
49x2=98
41x2=82
30x2=60

Willi Cicci
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
46x2=92
46x2=82
30x2=60

Enforcers(50)
[IMG]

Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
17x2=34
22x2=4
20x2=40

The Gambino Family:
Fredo Gambino
[IMG]

Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
50x2=100
49x2=98
41x2=82
30x2=60

Joey Zasa
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
46x2=92
46x2=82
30x2=60

Enforcers(50)
[IMG]

Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
17x2=34
22x2=4
20x2=40

The Genovese Family:
Connie Genovese
[IMG]

Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
50x2=100
49x2=98
41x2=82
30x2=60

Peter Clemenza
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
46x2=92
46x2=82
30x2=60

Enforcers(50)
[IMG]

Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
17x2=34
22x2=4
20x2=40

The Lucchese Family:
Tom Lucchese
[IMG]

Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
50x2=100
49x2=98
41x2=82
30x2=60

Salvatore Tessio
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
46x2=92
46x2=82
30x2=60

Enforcers(50)
[IMG]

Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
17x2=34
22x2=4
20x2=40

Rat(300)
Level 10
10x2=20
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
10x2=20
-Reaction: 10
-Movement: 10
Vitality: 5
5x2=10
-Durability: 5
-Stamina: 5
Can only be fodder

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward(once for every family):
-120 000 000 Beri

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews(once for every family):
-60 000 000 Beri

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

In the eastern port of the island, the moonlight shone down on the still-dark surface of the sea while significant figures of stars rallied in the sky. Not so long before the still waters were disturbed by the arrival of a shipment containing tons of marijuana, coke and opium to be delivered to one of the ruling families in the city - The Bonannos.

It was a typical midnight in Rubeck Island in which half of the streets were still busy in their own league: drugs, firearms, gambling, prostitution, and party. The busyness of the citizens is like a normal day in a normal community. In fact, it's much lesser during the daytime. Well, illegalities are like vampires who are afraid to be shed of light. Several men began unloading the cargo from the vessel like an express machine that discharged loads of shipment minute after minute.

Man 1: "Unload the cargo now!"

Man 2: "This is a huge cargamento. I bet Satanas will roll a grand in each transaction with this. He runs the biggest pharmaceutical operation on this island."

Man 1: "We're lucky we are on his side."

Man 2: "Yeah right! Imagine an eternal supply of medicines!"

Both: "Hahahahahaha!"

Elsewhere in the eastern part of the island stands a century-old mansion surrounded by hectares of acacia trees. Tall trees cover the entirety of the mansion, good enough to conceal their location but better to ambush unwelcomed visitors. This belongs to the Bonanno Family. Sonny Bonanno is the head of this family following the demise of his father.

Born in 1980 to Vito and Carmela, he was deeply adored by his parents. He was so loved that his father was willing to kill his own wife when she scolded Sonny for not finishing his meal and skipping a bible class. According to his father, she should not treat his very own son and heir to the throne like that because, in the future, he would be the head of the family. When he was 11 years old, he killed one of their capos because his father ordered him to do so. This was part of his preparation to become heartless, cruel, cold, and ruthless; something his father truly possessed. When he reached the age of 21, his father died in an ambush led by two families - the Gambinos and the Lucchese. To his wrath, he gathered all his men and assassinated both Roberto Gambino and Tomas Lucchese, Sr., both former heads of the respective families. His name rang across the island and even in the neighbouring countries. He was the youngest mafia to ever held an assassination plot against the two heads of the family. Henceforth, he was called Sonny "Satanas" Bonanno.

"I will expect its arrival in my place by dawn. You shan't be late." said the man sitting on his sofa who wore only a pink bathrobe and holding a glass of on-the-rocks. Standing at his full length, he started stirring his cup before he gulped the wine and stared outside his window, observing his huge land and investments. Father, I wish you can see all these! These! These have been your dream for me. I will eradicate anyone who will try to harm our family once again, he thought, smiling into the space.

Grabbing his den-den again, he talked to someone on the other line about his plot to kill one of the bosses of the five families. "Vince, do it. It's time.", Unbeknownst to him, a greater affair is being plotted in his home country. Something he wouldn't learn until finally, that day has come.

*Hours Later*

"I have heard that Sonny's shipment has arrived in the port. Didn't I order you to halt their operation and sequester all of them? You fools! How can we slide from one business to another if you are all incompetent? Go back there and raid it!"
said a man behind the curtain who was seen to be smoking his tobacco. "Now!"

"B-b-but boss, it would have been delivered by now. It's dawn already. And besides, if we take him down, there's a chance that we could still have them. I am the sorry boss. It was just a-"
the rat couldn't even be finished with what he was stating when a gunshot echoed across the room. [Bang!] a single gunshot that ended the life of a poor rat.

"Ingrato! You dare speak to me like that." The man revealed himself out of the curtain and was wearing a green tuxedo with a red rose in its left pocket. Such a gross attire that neither a bug nor a butterfly would dare to land on it. It was as shiny as the angry sun of Panama. He is Joey Zaza, the right hand of Fredo Colombo. He is just as ruthless as Sonny and quite cunning that even his own family is scared of his wrath, especially when his rival is getting ahead of him. In his younger days, he was met by Fredo stealing fruits in the market. As good and gentle as Fredo was, he took him down and treated him like his own. However, he evolved to be an envious man when Socorro chose to marry Vincent instead of him. As a right hand, his boss would always listen to his plots and tactics. In fact, he always decides on the final plan without any consent from Fredo.

[Door knocks]
"Who is it!?!"
he yelled.

"I heard a gunshot. And I almost had my nose swallow a whole turkey. What's the matter?" responded the man behind the door.

"Fredo?" Immediately he rushed through that door and greeted his boss. "Fredo! Hello!" he greeted as nothing has just befallen in that very room. He sighed and said easily, "he tried to disobey me, and there it goes"

"Was that Ramon? He was one of our most treated spies. Why did you kill him that easily? You should learn how to control your temper, Joe. It's not good for you. Bueno. Rita! Can you clean up this mess Joe just did?"

"Si Señor!"
A tiny voice rang from a distance.

"Por pabor Joe, mi compadre. I need to go. There are young ladies waiting for me in my room and you just disturbed me. I hope I get back in the mood again. If not, then. Uhm... Hhhhm.." he told, hesitant about what he is about to say. He looked around the room and finally gathered his thoughts, "Bueno, you won't get a meal. That will be your punishment so behave my little boy." he told the other tapping his cheeks...

Fredo is the comical mafia boss who just enjoyed his time spent with prostitutes and wine. He didn't want to get in the middle of quarrels among the rest of the mafia families. In fact, he was the only one who could freely see each of them without being suspected.

The twilight has finally begun to conclude and the sun was about to rise over the horizon...

Elsewhere in the western mansion, a man approached another man behind the silhouettes and told her, "Madam, I got a report that a vessel is heading this city. Should we alarm the boys?"

"Let them in"
, she said calmly like the clouds moving across the sky in the summer.

Who is this mysterious woman in the shadow? What are the rest of the families doing at this point? All of these, we will get to discover next week in the City of Rubeck.

In the northeast mansion, Michael Colombo found himself attracted by the refraction of the heat and the breeze on the distant horizon. He was reading a newspaper about the successes of many rising pirates. He's particularly looking at a certain bounty poster.

"I swear to Papa, I could have allied with them to strengthen my force. But since this son a bitch Morrow is part of them, I couldn't take it. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"He's the greatest poker player I have ever encountered and I lost billions against him... You son of a bitch! You're a trickster!! Aaaaahh... I knew you're -----"
With an agitated voice, he crumpled the entire newspaper and devoured it as his eyes began to turn to reddish due to hatred towards the royal pirate. He flipped the table beside him and threw away the bottle of wine his left hand was holding at the time before he unsheathed his sword from his right and started swinging across the air. "GAMBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" he yelled like a mother to a child who just passed away.

[Flashback]

3 years ago in Poker Island, North Blue, Gambit took a seat at the blackjack table and proposed a single winner-takes-all hand, a sum of 100 billion beri across the table. Mike dealt 20 and looked at Gambit unfazed like he won it already. Gambit took a sip in his blueberry fruit drink before puffing tobacco, grinning at Mike. He boldly hit on 19 and got a 2. "Twenty-one! It’s a Christmas-slash-Thanksgiving-slash-All-souls-day. Hahaha, I think it's what we call a miracle of a devil, Mike."

Later on, T-Bag and Gambit were on their way out and explained to him that Gambit hired a confederate to serve as a dealer to make sure the right cards would come his way. "Haha, that's amazing Pretty! I mean, I guess by now, Mikey is cutting off his men's heads in disgrace. Such a devilish way to finish off the job here."

[End of Flashback]

Elsewhere in the central mansion, Tom Lucchese was speaking with his attorney about the acquisition of land owned by a relative outside the country in order to expand his disco bar and cockfight business. He ordered his right-hand man, Salvatore Tessio to leave the island and close the deal immediately so the revenue will start rolling. "Tessio!" said Tom who was on the balcony and watching his roosters being smoked by its doctors, in their belief that it triples its power. "Go to Gener and close the deal. After that, we will channel half of our investors to join the circle and expand our territory outside the country. Things here are getting small and I want to have some freedom to gauge other options. Unlike the other families, I hate bloodshed. And as much as I would like to kill, it will only make things worse. So... I am entrusting this mission to you and I pray that you return safe and successful."

"Yes sir.."
Tessio responded calmly "I will return safe and sound. Tom..." he paused momentarily until his boss turned around, looking at him...

"What's the matter Tessio?"

"Uhm. Nothing... I just want to thank you for all the years that you trusted me in expanding our business. You alone are my family and I wouldn't hold back in giving my 110% for the family. You have been both a father and a brother to me, Tom.."

"Don't you give me that manner of speech again old buddy? It's like you're saying goodbye... Hahahaha"

"I just didn't have the chance to say those words to you, old buddy. Bueno, I gotta go now. Consider this mission done."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
“Speech”
Narration
Thought

“Guess that old theory bout gulls going to land is true, I thought they was takin me to tha worlds end” was what Yama said as he dismounted off his ship, sand sled feet planting onto the concrete of the dockside. The gulls that led him there continued their cawing puttering out as they dispersed to nest and do whatever it is that gulls do. The sun had begun its ascent to the sky, poking its head out and over the horizon line. Small glimmers of light started to Pierce through what remained of the night, windows refracted the beams onto the city streets, slowly warming the roads

Having secured my ship and making sure it wouldn’t drift away as it was the only form of transportation I had, I rose from my kneeling position and cupped my right hand over my eyes, shielding it from the burgeoning rays of light. “Damn it’s early, fuckin hate waking up this early but ion know where tha hell i am or what this place even is. Prolly best I move around and see if I can grift any info off people…..everyone knows tha best place to find shit out is a bar. Everyone is always a lil looser lipped when tha liquor is flowing and a good time is being had. Tho I doubt any are open this early so I guess I should wait for shops and shit like that to open first” the early morning had left some dew on the sidewalk and surrounding grass, the shiny droplets giving it away along with the slight dampness of the morning air

Leaning back I stretched and loudly cracked my back, growing in satisfaction of both hearing and feeling the pops in my bones. At a glance the island looked relatively normal albeit small In totality at least that means I won’t have to spend hella long moving around and shit. Deciding that was best in the moment, I began my stroll to the closest place where I could find some who looked like they knew anything. “Hey never know they might have something valuable in this small island, they do say big things come in small packages….or something like that. But that makes no sense, how can something big come in something small”. The question paused me in my search, I shut my eyes and cocked my hand under my chin while I thought about it. Nothing came to mind though, so I left it at that meh, I shrugged it’ll come to me at some point. Back to tha important stuff, I need information. Not only bout this place but other major shit that’s been happening. Being locked up we never really knew bout too much that happened on tha outside. Still….shouldn’t take shit for granted tho, info always has a price and you never know who’s listening or who knows what. Not to mention I’m not from hea and people are gonna pick up on that quick….aight, all good. Jus relax, lil gentle recon without raising too much suspicion. I can handle that. Worse comes to worse I still got some money left over so maybe I can try bribing someone

Snapping out of my thoughts I noticed some of the street vendors beginning to open up shop for the morning or however long they did business for “whelp that’s as good a place as any to start” setting my sights on the closest one I walk over calling in his direction “ hey man you gotta sec?”

@Gambit @L’Empereur

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Port
The port area was still busy. Merchants, pirates, smugglers, prostitutes, and thieves roam the island. This is the ordinary stuff. It will be a miracle if we ever found someone so righteous in this place. This is Brazil! And amidst all this ruckus, the people living in this area are very wise. They are so familiar with all the people going on and off the island, regardless of their alignment.

One particular ship docked at the port and the portmen watched as he tried to settle his docking. When he's finally approaching, they faked that they didn't notice him and got back to what they're previously doing. Until one of them was approached by him.

“ hey man you gotta sec?”
The man puffing a cigar who pretends to be polishing his pistol was asked by the stranger. "Who me?", he said. His voice is guttural and baritone. A decent sign of some who has smoked for quite a long time. "Well, that depends. What do you have there?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
“Speech”
Thought

Well, that depends. What do you have there?"
“Got where? I ain’t got nothin there?” I questioned the dock worker while simultaneously patting my shirt to make sure I wasn’t being an idiot and forgetting something. A few pats later I gave off a nonchalant shrug and looked back to the man. “Like I was saying tho, what’s tha scoop round hea? I jus sailed in this mornin and obviously I’m not from round these parts. So I was wondering if you know where a guy could get some food and good drink at?”

I good naturedly asked of the man, I had to pause in my questioning to reach my arms to their full lengths above my head in a good stretch. All tha stress from tha morning travel releasing from the act. Due to how high I reached upwards though, my shirt rose up a good bit showcasing the small brown satchel of money I had brought off the ship. It hung tantalizingly loose off of my hip

Mhmm, that’s right. Everyone look at tha very clearly not bait bag of money. Stare at it imagine what’s inside…..alright, that should do tha trick, I think everyone saw plenty to spark their greed. So how will he play it, I wonder…..

Bringing my arms back down I allow the hem of my shirt to once again cover the bag of money and awaited his response

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The stranger approached one of the port workers, asking about the place. Moments later, more workers would show interest in the foreigner. he later on asked where he could grab some food. A couple of them simply scoffed as their attention would only be caught by tradesmen. However─

"Whoa??!"

It was at this moment that their eyes glimmered in wonder when Yama braggartly exposed a satchel of what could be Beris before conceiling it again inside his suit. "Now you're talking mister."

A couple of men approached him, standing on both sides. Eventually, the two would wrap their arms around his shoulders, seemingly locking him up. "Come with us.", one of them said, intentionally dragging him to an alley several yards from the port. Many people are watching, all eyes on the stash.

The two would later point their knives to his lower torso, "Hold up. Don't make unnecessary moves."

Seconds passed by and a gang of 12 men would corner him. "That's some nice outfit you got there."

"I also want that ship of yours."

What would Yama do in this situation? If he tries to fight, the mafia families would most likely be alerted. If he wishes to abstain from fighting and give up his fortune, no blood would be shed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Speech”
Narration
Thought

The two would later point their knives to his lower torso, "Hold up. Don't make unnecessary moves."

Holding my hands up in mock surrender at the dock worker pulling a knife, spoke out “Whoa Whoa Whoa, this how you guys say welcome on this island!?”

Internally though, I held a small smirk. Yea…that’s bout how I thought it would go, still I thought they would’ve dragged it out a lil bit. Settling into that thought, I lazily dropped my arms back to my side. Boredom swam within my eyes from the workers threats. They weren’t even a threat combined

“Alright gentlemen, I was gonna give you all tha option. But it seems you’ve all made that choice, hard way it is.” Quickly I jumped into the air landing behind the 14 men, crouching slightly I closed the gap between myself and them. The first man I got close enough to was met with a swift roundhouse kick to the spine. Shooting him forward into his companions. Looking at them I spoke, “and no you can’t have tha boat, I kinda need it”.

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Port
14 men dragged the stranger to an alley before cornering him. At once, they announced their intended robbery to Yama; however, things got dirty the moment they uttered those foul words. Before all of them could even blink, the man vanished in front of their naked eyes. Confused, they exchanged a glance, turning their heads side to side, "Where'd he go?", one of them said.

A couple of them looked at the sky, "There!". He yelled, pointing his right index. But it was too late. The man's image almost concealed by the sun would plummet down behind with such speed they couldn't read. Now behind them, Arturo the first man who approached him was rammed by a roundhouse kick from behind before sending himself spamming the troops, blasting them all against the concrete-brick wall.

"Gyaaaah!", blood drooled from his mouth while the others staggered to get up. They heave their heads in sync. "The fuck did you►"

Suddenly, a lone man emerged from the shadows, speaking calmly, "Hold it, boys."

A middle-age man, with almost thinning hair with a solemn face, stood. He's leaning against the wall behind Yama. He pushed his back against it as the light of the sun was cast down upon him. He puffed his tobacco. Handsome and comely in his black suit and tie. Towering at 9 feet, he spoke once more. "That's our guest. Don't mess with him."

He then turned to the stranger, "Come with me, son."

Fetch poor Arturo and guard this man's boat.

"Y-yessss. Boss!", said them boys.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
“Speech”
Narration
Thought

Suddenly, a lone man emerged from the shadows, speaking calmly, "Hold it, boys."

Hmm, wonder when he got there. Turning back to the bleeding men in front of me, going along with whatever the slick looking man had concocted was probably the smartest thing to do at tha moment in my opinion. He’s from hea, atleast he’ll know what’s going on, so I’ll see if he’s more informed than these guys

"Come with me, son."
Cocking my eyebrow at him, I held his gaze for a moment until I relented and turned to square my shoulders up with him

“Sure, one thing. I’m not your son tho, remember that…” mind made up, I started walking towards the person they were calling boss, “it’s a nice lookin island yall gots hea, I bet y’all’s fishing business is boomin being right on tha docks and whatnot. Nice suit by tha way” Inquiring into the situation could do to better inform me of the islands working and hierarchy. I tried to refrain from being too forward with questions or motive though, I didn’t know them and they didn’t know me. I knew neither one of us wanted to show our hands too soon….

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tessio
Yama was about to eradicate the port men who tried to rob him but a man standing 9-foot tall emerge from the shadows. How he got there is still wonder but he oversees this place and knows its ins and outs. The bounty hunter turned to him and responded. Tessio chuckled, "Sure son."

Tessio puffed another cigar before striding off the alley. "Those boys right there are my men. Our operation is a marine cargo and those hulls right there carry marine goods that we export. It's totally legal."

A black motor vehicle. Hatchback and neat stopped by across the street and in front of a barbershop. "That's our ride. Come in. It's safe."

What Yama would do next would decide his fate on this island. But more importantly, if he truly wishes to gather enough intel, Tessio is the man to stick with. If Yama went inside the car, the man would give his name, "Name is Tessio. Salvatore Tessio. I am from the Lucchese Family. So tell me, what brought you here?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
“Speech”
Thought
Narration

"Sure son."
“You’re intent on that huh, well it’s whatever for now I suppose” I shrugged at his insistence to call me that. It didn’t make much difference to me in the long run, if he tried anything I’d jus kill him and leave it at that

"Those boys right there are my men. Our operation is a marine cargo and those hulls right there carry marine goods that we export. It's totally legal."
“Well it seems like you need to teach your men some manners. Cause beating people up in alleys is not tha way to convince people you run a legit business, it actually accomplishes tha opposite if ya ask me. What marine goods you guys sell Old man? Must be valuable with a port this size”

"That's our ride. Come in. It's safe."
Watching the car come to a stop across from us, I eyed it skeptically, it seemed it was suspiciously on time, as if it was waiting for this moment to make its presence known. Why do I feel like this is a setup, I’m pretty sure I can take em out without too much trouble. But I know fuck all bout what’s in that car, can’t really not go with em tho. He’s tha only one I can get into out if right now. Shit….

“Yea sure, let’s go for a ride old timer. I was getting tired of walking round anyway, tha car got A/C right?”

"Name is Tessio. Salvatore Tessio. I am from the Lucchese Family. So tell me, what brought you here?"
“Tessio, huh? Never heard of anyone with that name before but hea ain’t tha weirdest I’ve heard. Anyway, honestly I kinda jus drifted into tha North Blue from tha South Blue. Some weird ass guy tried to kill me for landing on his island on accident. Anyway I’ve kinda jus been drifting bout and figured I’d stop by on tha closest place I could get to and see what’s tha current news in tha world. Spending a few years in jail kinda got me outta tha loop, feel me? Oh! Before I forget, that tha weird guy I mentioned, he had this weird ass ability to eat stuff and incorporate it into his body and use its properties, ymany idea what that could be or how to do it?”

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The two stood outside the alley they were at earlier and briefly talked while waiting for the hitch. "Hehehe. This is how we roll here, son. Youngsters, we call them, son. The others, we call them boys or monkeys."

"About the monkey, forget about them. They're workers. They'd be reprimanded."

Yama responded again and asked something about their operations. Tessio would be more than glad to answer, "We deal fish."

Inside the black car, the two continued to chat and build rapport. Tessio has been known for years to recruit people and train them to be either an assassin or a dealer. One glance and he knew exactly if one's worthy to be his next protege. He was smiling every time Yama opened his little lips and blabbered. "What A/C? This horse gets us free air. Open the window right beside you, son."

He turned to Yama, smirked and continued, "Smells fishy, no?". Then the car's left front wheel suddenly hit a stone and wobbled. The two would probably ricket inside. "I'll tell you more about our operations and why I approached you in the first place. But first, tell me about this weird man you're talking about. Did you kill him?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We deal fish."
“Mm gotcha. What kinda fish if you don’t mind my asking old man?” I queried in hopes of keeping him talking. He seemed like the type that knew more than he was letting on. Especially if he seemed to be as high ranking as he made himself out to be…

"What A/C? This horse gets us free air. Open the window right beside you, son."
“Yea sure, I’ll jus left tha smell of fish and ass into tha car, that’s a brilliant idea guy. I responded halfway sarcastically, Despite my response I cracked the carriages window letting the smell of brine and seawater invade the confines of our transport. I felt myself breathe in deeply at the fresh although tainted air around us, liking it much more than the thick smell of finished leather that lined the cars seats and interior

Glancing out the window I watched us ride by the port, the scenery blurring about at the speeds we went. The blues of the ocean melted into the gray and brown tones of the concrete and wooden docks, the colors clashing and blending mesmerizingly together. The sun glinting of the buildings windows like gems in the early morning rays forcing me to squint a bit at its brightness

"I'll tell you more about our operations and why I approached you in the first place. But first, tell me about this weird man you're talking about. Did you kill him?"
“Oh this tit for tat? I show you mines if you show me yours….i guess I could go for that. Jus know it was cold this morning, so don’t judge me too harshly” I barked back

“I kid I kid, no in all seriousness he was a short bastard. Maybe like 5’5 had a metal jaw and some weird ass colored hair. Supposedly he was tha king of an island called Black Drum Kingdom, personally I’d never heard of it but hey, what can ya do?” I shrugged

“Back to what I was saying, yea he would eat random things around em. For instance, he bit into a steel canon and then shot tha cannonballs outta his body at me. I’ve never seen anything like it before. But yea in tha end I killed em, his ability was weird as shit. But he wasn’t all that with or without it, that’s really bout all that I got….”

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Still inside the car, Tessio and Yama trying to get along with each other. The conversation goes on.
“Mm gotcha. What kinda fish if you don’t mind my asking old man?” I queried in hopes of keeping him talking. He seemed like the type that knew more than he was letting on. Especially if he seemed to be as high ranking as he made himself out to be…
The young man kept on asking what specific cargo Tessio and his family exported. The old man simply smiled. That is how fishy that fish transaction is. And from smiling, Tessio chuckled when Yama complained about not having an A/C. Rubeck Island does not have that equipment.

The young man's eyes gazed at the port side and wandered before he continued his chat with the old Tessio who couldn't withdraw his smile just yet. A true gentleman he is. Yet menacing when the time comes.

“Oh this tit for tat? I show you mines if you show me yours….i guess I could go for that. Jus know it was cold this morning, so don’t judge me too harshly” I barked back

“I kid I kid, no in all seriousness he was a short bastard. Maybe like 5’5 had a metal jaw and some weird ass colored hair. Supposedly he was tha king of an island called Black Drum Kingdom, personally I’d never heard of it but hey, what can ya do?” I shrugged

“Back to what I was saying, yea he would eat random things around em. For instance, he bit into a steel canon and then shot tha cannonballs outta his body at me. I’ve never seen anything like it before. But yea in tha end I killed em, his ability was weird as shit. But he wasn’t all that with or without it, that’s really bout all that I got….”
"Black Drum Kingdom you said. Hmmm.", Tessio held his chin and brushed it. He had something in mind. "You don't mean.", he said before looking into the young man's eyes. Yama was not lying that's what he could tell. The smile he was wearing a while ago suddenly and dramatically faded away. It was replaced by a scowl on his face.

"You ended Wapol of the Black Drum Kingdom? How could I miss that part? It was not spread all over the world but certainly, several leaks of someone raiding that place became known at some point. So you're that man."

The car finally stopped. In front of the right door where Tessio is sitting, there was a large mansion. The central mansion of the Lucchese Family. "We are here, son. I need to introduce you to my master."

Tessio was the first to alight the vehicle after the guard wearing suits at the gate opened the door for him. The other guard would do the same for Yama who is on the left side.

"Welcome back Mr Tessio. The Don is waiting for you.", said the guards in sync while bowing their heads and their right palm holding their respective tums.

"Thank you, boys.", he reckoned, not introducing his companion. It appears Tessio would let him introduce himself to Don when they finally met.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thought
“Speech”

We are here, son. I need to introduce you to my master."
Stepping out of my side of tha car, I acknowledged Tessie’s statement. “So you’re not tha Head Honcho huh? You jus another guy who works for tha head guy…could’ve fooled me with how you’ve been throwing your weight around, but to answer your earlier question. Yea, I’m tha one who killed that ugly bastard Wapol. Was he a big shot or somethin?”

Even more questions popped into my head, like how he knew wapol and Black Drum? If he knew then who else might know? At the rate I was going I was getting more questions than answers, which put me on high alert.

Tch, who saw what happened on Black Drum and what would they gain from telling other people? I don’t think I saw his girlfriend or wife or whoever she was to em, was it her?

Welcome back Mr Tessio. The Don is waiting for you."
Overhearing the short conversation that Tessio and his henchman were having on the opposite side of tha car. I figured I’d try and get some more information before I went into the mansion we parked in front of. “So if you don’t mind me asking whos this Don?”

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The old dog and the young thug finally set feet in front of the mansion. Before they entered, Yama asked the man and he would chuckle in response. "I am just an old assistant. I kill for this man.", before turning to Yama with a sharp gaze - almost with killing intent. And as they are welcomed by the butlers at the gate, they headed over inside. They walked slowly and Yama kept on asking questions.

"The man you just killed is connected to the other families. Apparently, he supplied the Bonnanos and the Colombos with weapons. Finest metals they are. But just recently, we heard that the operations had stopped. You know what this means, son?"

Tessio would pause for a moment as they stood a dozen of meters before the main door of the Central Mansion. "A lot of operations has been stopped when Doflamingo was also killed by the Spada Pirates. But just recently, The Silver Vampirates has started to make an industry of its own. The Gambit Industries. They supply ships, weapons, and all stuff related to war. He's got the backing of the most formidable kingdoms in the world. You're not related to them by any chance, no?"

They continued to walk and most likely heard some thoughts from Yama. And before they knew it, they stood in front of the 2 molave doors. They have been greeted once more by two butlers and several maids are in the back. "Welcome back, Mr Tessio. Don Lucchese is waiting at the patio."

"Thank you!", he turned to Yama again. "That's Don's name you're asking, son. Don Tom Lucchese, the head of the family."

Moments later, Tessio would accompany the young man towards the patio. Flowers and doves were all around the field facing the patio where Tom was sitting at the moment, in his wooden chair while he read the newspaper produced by Morgans. "Is that you, Tessio?"

"How's the deal with Gener?"

"I killed Gener, Tom. He would not participate in our trade outside Rubeck. But I got someone who might be of help to win the others."

"Yama, come over here son. I want you to meet Don Tom Lucchese. The owner of the largest fishing lines in all of the country."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thought
“Speech”

Continuing with our journey down the hall of the mansion I inclined my head towards Tessio without breaking stride. Giving him a sideways glance at what he told me before we entered the estate

"I am just an old assistant. I kill for this man."
“You’ll die for em too if you try and back stab me in anyway old timer. Let’s get this absolutely clear, from now. If I get even the smallest inclination that you’re trying to play me or set me up. No one in this house is seeing tomorrow, I’ll butcher you all with no hesitation, understood?”

“Anyway that’s a bridge we’ll cross if it comes up, but I assume me killing em means there’s a void in supply now since there’s no one to produce this metal huh? You never told me bout these other families either, but I assume it’s been a lot of uproar and people trying to find out what exactly happened to their shit huh?”

We continued our conversation throughout the mansions hallways, the more we talked the better a picture I was getting , it seemed Wapol was a little bit more important than I had thought of initially

Well that’s unfortunate, maybe I could’ve kidnapped em for ransom or sum shit. Seeing as how he was supplying these other families, they’d prolly pay a pretty penny to have em back…too late now tho. He’s been dead

"A lot of operations has been stopped when Doflamingo was also killed by the Spada Pirates. But just recently, The Silver Vampirates has started to make an industry of its own. The Gambit Industries. They supply ships, weapons, and all stuff related to war. He's got the backing of the most formidable kingdoms in the world. You're not related to them by any chance, no?"
“Doflamingo? I’ve heard of that guy before, when I was locked up I’d hea some of tha guys talk bout some tall ass guy with a pink jacket or coat or whatever. I feel like they called em Doflamingo….so he got killed huh. These Vampirates must’ve been strong then. Cause tha guys in jail were terrified of em. Nah I ain’t related to em by tha way, why ya ask?”

I waited by the molave doors we entered through while Tessio and this “Don” Tom Lucchese greeted each other and talked about whatever business they previously had. While they exchanged niceties and jus took in the greenery and life that percolated the area, until I heard Tessio call out to me

"Yama, come over here son. I want you to meet Don Tom Lucchese. The owner of the largest fishing lines in all of the country."
Making my way over to the older men, I gave a two finger salute once I got odd enough to them

“Mah..so you’re Don Tom Lucchese? Pleasure to finally out a face to tha name, Tessio hea keeps on speaking bout ya”

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As expected, the young gun talked with all his braggart as they made their way towards the patio.
Yama said:
“You’ll die for em too if you try and back stab me in anyway old timer. Let’s get this absolutely clear, from now. If I get even the smallest inclination that you’re trying to play me or set me up. No one in this house is seeing tomorrow, I’ll butcher you all with no hesitation, understood?”

“Anyway that’s a bridge we’ll cross if it comes up, but I assume me killing em means there’s a void in supply now since there’s no one to produce this metal huh? You never told me bout these other families either, but I assume it’s been a lot of uproar and people trying to find out what exactly happened to their shit huh?”
"I have received death threats probably thrice your age, son. I am not afraid to die. And besides, men don't announce their intent to kill. You just do it.", a lecture from an old thug.

Finally, meeting with Tessio's master, Tom Lucchese, Yama expressed his feelings. Same energy stuck.
Yama said:
“Mah..so you’re Don Tom Lucchese? Pleasure to finally out a face to tha name, Tessio hea keeps on speaking bout ya”
"This is the man who ended the other families' supplier?", Tom asked. His chin rested on his left fist while his other hand was busy scanning the newspaper.

"You must be strong, son. Perhaps strong enough to finally replace a retiring dog. What do you think about killing a multitude of criminals in lieu of bags of gold?", he asked as he finally stopped scanning the news and turned his full gaze at the young man. "You see, Tessio right here is no longer a fan of killing. He just killed a man before you two met. Back in the day, he'd go for killing even the innocent ones. He's no longer that man."

"And since you're partly the reason why the Colombos and the Bonnano's are starting to import goods from other suppliers, it's only natural that you decimate threats your actions bestowed upon you."

"I will give rewards for each of their heads. Listen carefully."

Tom handed him several bounty posters released by the government. Each of the faces has corresponding prizes on their heads, dead or alive.

60.000.000 beli
Sonny Bonnano
[IMG]

Vincent Mancini
[IMG]

Micheal Colombo
[IMG]

Willi Cicci
[IMG]