Brawl Rumble in the Jungle- TB

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
(@Dragomir )
"Maron's Speech"
-Maron's Thoughts-
Maron's Actions
*NOISE*

Maron was on his ship going towards this beautiful island filled with lush jungle, clear waters and wasn't too shabby for a place to live. Which normally meant it had some exotic animals that could kill a man or there were some locals who had something valuable right under them which was there for the taking.

All of the sudden, there were some cries coming from the island. Maron turned to his men, "I'll take a rowboat out there and see. You guys just watch my back and stay right here."

All of the sudden, there were some cries coming from the island. Maron turned to his men, "I'll take a rowboat out there and see. You guys just watch my back and stay right here."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Drago's Actions
Narration
Drago's Thoughts
"Speech"
*Noises*

With its head laser-focused into the soft and chewy grass that laid the canopy floor, the deer appeared as if it was completely unaware of the things around him. It was relaxed and casually stepping about, eating the best grass it could find around it. Lucky for it, grass couldn't get any better than the one all around him. It was having a buffet. If one was ignorant, they'd think this deer was just waiting to be captured by a hunter or better a poacher as it was illegal to be hunting exotic animals like this in these lands. Drago, was no such ignorant poacher.

Just need to make another round around him to get closer. I'm lucky for this clearing having so many bushes and trees around it, giving me perfect cover. "Gotta be careful with this one...father told me these types of golden deer have hyper-aware smell, hearing, and eyesight. Drago made rounds around the deer, each closer than the last. Stepping carefully with one foot after the next. One sword at his side. He laid low, in a squat to a point where it was uncomfortable for most people, as for the deer to not see him. So far these past 5 minutes, he was doing a great job. Though, just one misstep could screw him over- *Crack!* Drago stepped on a stick! Such a rookie mistake. Damnit! I should have paid more attention to my footing than this deer's damn beautiful golden fur!

The deer shot straight up, its eyes darting around the forest trying to spot its predator. It made eye contact with Drago. "Ugh. Ah, shit. Here we go again," Drago let out an exasperated sigh. Clearly reminded of a very similar previous occurrence when he was hunting a rabbit. The deer darted off at lightning speed, Drago took off as well. They pasted tree after tree, darting around any in their way with their agility. Leaped over bushes and fallen trees, ducked under branches. Drago matched the deer stride by stride. He wasn't behind it you might think, he was 5 feet across to its side. The deer was fast, but Drago was just as fast if not faster. A big gray-white boulder stood in front of Drago's path. Such a huge obstacle that a regular person would be delayed a few seconds in the hunt by going around it. But when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Drago did just that. He leaped onto the boulder, one leg outstretched into a lunge position. Putting all his strength on it, he jumped. Well above and in front of the deer's path, Drago had his sword over his head. He gave out a battle cry as loud as his lungs made it possible, and in an overhead swing he landed on the deer and beheaded it.

Stats:
Race: Human
Height: 5' 10''
Name: Drago
Affiliation: Pirates
Crew: Silver Hair Pirates

Level 67
67 x 5 =335
Strength: 44+17=61
Speed: 64+12=76

76x2=152
-Reaction: 71+5+5(when CoO is activated)
-Movement: 81

Vitality: 39+12=41
41x2=82
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 41

Mind: 35+15=50
50x2=10
Science: 100
Haki: 56
56x2=112
-Armament Haki: 62
-Observation Haki: 50(Precognition)

Cyborg: 46
46x4=184
Destruction: 61
Energy: 41
Armoring: 41
Utility: 41

Martial Arts: 51
51x2=102
Ittoryu/Nittoryu: 21
Santoryu: 81

@WingedClover

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maron rowed to shore and looked around for any hints of treasure or someone worth robbing. Before he could begin his search he heard a loud yell ring throughout the forest. He pulled out his swords, ready for the worst, until he saw some tracks from a deer and a human. "Well, that was easy."

Maron followed the tracks until he felt something hit his head. He looked up to see a large ape holding back laughter as well as an arm full of large apples. The pirate unsheathed his blade, while the ape rained down a flurry of apples upon him. Maron bisected every apple with expert precision. The ape howled at him and swung off into the trees. "Great, this island keeps getting better and better."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Drago lied down in the soft grass. The earth was soft, dark and rich. It felt almost elastic under him. His slim, toned arms laid outstretched in snow angel position. The sun's rays beamed on him. Had him looking like he was glowing. He was splattered with blood from his belly to his waist from the fresh kill. His green tank top and black plants produced an ugly brownish color when mixed with the blood. The deer's head was sliced clean off and blood was still gurgling out from it's opened neck. Its golden fur was losing its color but still sparkled like glitter in the sunlight. Its meat was said to be like a glimpse into heaven. The best deer meat of all the deer that existed in the world.

"I shouldn't lay like this. Authorities might find me but..." Drago sighed. It wasn't every day he could be enchanted into mother nature like this. With how he has to travel several miles across the sea to just reach this island from his hometown, and all the authorities that control the territory, this was nearly a one in a million chance.

"Welp, time to leave before it gets dark," Drago slowly got up with a groan. He stretched his arms and legs out, patting himself down. Moving towards the deer, he hauled it over his shoulder without any trouble. He was much too strong to let any plump deer bother him. Just as he was about to take a step, something caught his eye. The deer's head. Ooh, what should I do with this? If I leave it here and authorities come, they'll know what's up. Yeah, I'll just take it.

With a 250 pound deer body over his shoulder and its head in his other arm, Drago was quickly and calmly walking through the bushy forest. "Oh, right! Almost forgot!" Drago nearly forgotten to cast out his observation haki to watch for enemies. It was his usual thing when hunting on illegal grounds. His haki whooshed through the trees, animals, and bushes to its 24-meter radius. And then he noticed something. Within 15 meters of him was a life form in the shape of a human. What?!? Where did this person come from?! Alarm sketched over his face, Drago still managed to keep his cool. He bent his knees into a squat and jumped up diagonally. *Thump thump thump* He zigzagged through the trees, hitting trunk after trunk until he found a desirable hiding spot in some think branches and leaves where he could see down but nobody would spot him. Shit! This ain't good. They're gonna notice the blood!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maron continued following the tracks. Then he smelled something funny. It was blood. A dead creature had to be nearby, "Crap, that means another annoying animal is here."

The chestnut man readied his blades for a fight and continued down the path. He found the head of a deer, the cut indicated it was made by a sword. He looked around the area to see if the hunter that killed it was nearby. As a precaution he pulled out a sword in case the other human was going to be a pain in his ass, "Come out, come out wherever you are.."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Drago stayed put in the trees. His body tense and perfectly still like a statue. Only thing moving were his eyes and chest. Don't approach the blood, don't approach the blood, DON'T APPROACH THE BLOOD. The man had approached the head. WHY DID HE APPROACH THE BLOOD!? Drago muttered under his breath, cursing himself for leaving the so much blood behind. I shouldn't be so careless! I must be much neater next time.
"Come out, come out wherever you are.."
Nah bro I'm good. Drago suddenly winced. He just nearly slipped on the branch he was squatting on. The weight of deer on his shoulder was becoming too much in the uncomfortable position he was in. With his other arm being occupied with carrying the head, he's having trouble balancing himself. Ugh, I need to get out of here and quickly! Just need to distract him somehow...

Drago pondered for several seconds. And then he got it! Drago brought the head of the deer in the palm of his hand and had it over his head, arm standing straight up. For someone so into ppl's businesses, this should keep you occupied for a while. Drago threw the head across the clearing, straight into the bushes. Immediately after that, Drago took off in the trees. Not spending more than a millisecond on each branch he stepped on.

The deer's head is not the ground. Drago took it with him when he jumped in the trees. Said it right here.
Yeah, I'll just take it.
Maron shouldn't have been able to see it.

@WingedClover

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maron looked around again and realized that he was looking at the imprint of blood from the slain beast's decapitated head!

"Either there's something stronger than the ape nearby or that ape actually is smart enough to kill a deer with a blade?... That's too good of a cut for it to have been made by an untalented ape though..." The pirate captain was in deep thought as he continued looking around for whatever or whomever killed the deer.

A loud *THUMP* hit the bushes across from him, which caused Maron to turn his attention toward it until felt a leaf touch his large fro.

Maron shouted with his sword in hand, " I'm already tired of this you and this bloody island! You dirty ape! Come and face me man-to-man already!!"

I corrected it to a light imprint of blood from the blood that splatter on the tree. Was that a good save or no?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
*FYOOSH FYOOM FYOOSH* The trees whirled right past Drago as he passed through them, too fast for even he to process his surroundings properly. Not even Minato was this fast. Before he knew it, he was out of the woods and in the air with no more branches to step on. So Drago just glided, and glided. And then, he stopped. Wait, what the fu-

Gravity took full effect of this golden opportunity it just got. Gravity: "bitch, all these days you've been defying me left and right. Bout time I got my revenge. SIT YO ASS DOWN BOY."

Drago went from suspended in midair to the ground in a split second. He landed on his stomach, right on his face. Luckily for him, he was on a sandy beach. Unluckily for him, he had picked up sand in his mouth, nose, and just all over his face.

"Puh, puh, bleh," Drago spat out the sand and shook himself, clearing the sand on him as he got up. "Ugh, that was...unpleasant." The body of the deer, now covered in sand, was above in front of him, to his left. Before he went to pick it up, he noticed something else in front of him. Feet. Several feet. He looked up. Aw man. You got to be kidding me. They must have come with the other guy. An audible groan could be heard as Drago noticed several men several meters in front of him. The looks of their faces was that of incredulousness. Drago sighed.

"I didn't want to have to do this..." Guilt covered Drago's face more than the sand ever could at the thought of what he was about to do. There was a hardened look in his eyes nonetheless because it was we had to do. He had been careless. He must pay the consequences. Drago took out a sword. Before the men had even realized what was going on, Drago took action. *FYU FYUI FYUI*. With the stroke of the sword, the men were on the ground. Dead. Some decapitated, others had slashes across their chest.

Drago sighed once more. "It was for the best. Let's just hope that they were single and didn't have any families. Now, where was my boat? I know it's not here."

And with that, Drago was gone.

@WingedClover

Yeah, that's good. Btw, Drago is walking now and he left footprints so you can find him if you follow him. Gotta be quick tho.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maron ran towards the direction of his monkey nemesis and realized that someone else tried to attack him once he saw several dead bodies. All of them had slashes about them. He shrugged, "Well, at least they aren't my men. I'll just hope they are all single and don't have any annoying as hell family members that will try to avenge them because they assume it was me that did it."

He looked around and saw the footprints of his would-be-assassin! Maron pulled out one of his swords and ran after the bastard that caused him all of this trouble!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There's someone following me. It's the same guy from earlier! Were those not his men I killed? Shouldn't he be mourning for them? "Oh whatever the hell, sometimes I just wish my observation haki didn't always tell me there was someone behind me," As Drago verbally expressed his frustration at his own haki, he stopped running. "Oh what to do, what to do, what to do! Why did someone just have to come onto this island? Even if they had to come, of all times why did it have to be when I was hunting?! UGH!" Drago threw his arms in anger. His face wore an icy glare as if anybody in front of him right now would see the end of their days. He was pissed at the inconvenience of this man's arrival. He was pissed at his carelessness. He was pissed at having to live a life like this. That of illegal activity to just survive. He was pissed at the world. He took a look at the deer in his arms. There was only one thing to do. He threw it into the forest.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!" Drago began pacing around the sand. Going around in circles. A hand on his chin, eyes staring at the sand below, but not actually seeing it. He was consumed in deep thought. What the hell am I supposed to do? I don't wanna kill him but I really doubt he'll stop chasing me. I'm confident he has observation haki. Oh shit, shit, shit! What to do, what to do!! Drago suddenly halted, causing sand around his feet to go spraying every which way. It's quite challenging to explain what's going on with Drago right now but I'll make a clear comparison. You know how when someone has pissed you off and you're frustrating for hours at them? And then you end up thinking up this perfect plan to get them back. That feeling of excitement you get. The joy that flows through your blood. That same feeling is happening to Drago right now. A big fat, joyous grin was splattered all over Drago's face.

His plan although was not that to cause pain and hurt. It was simple really. "I fucking got it. I'm going to act like a robot that guards the island and when this stranger comes near, he'll see that I'm just a robot and be on his way. It's even more perfect considering that I'm a cyborg."

Stats:
Race: Human
Height: 5' 10''
Name: Drago
Affiliation: Pirates
Crew: Silver Hair Pirates

Level 71
71 x 5 = 355
Strength: 37+14=51
Speed: 84+14=98

98x2=196
-Reaction: 96+5(from science)+5(when CoO is activated)
-Movement: 100
Vitality: 47+14=61
61x2=122
-Durability: 61
-Stamina: 61
Haki: 37+21=58
58x2=116
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki: 55(Precognition)
Mind: 50
50x2=100
Scientist: 100 (97 IP remaining)
Cyborg: 100
100x4=400
Destruction: 100 (42 MP remaining)
Energy: 100 (Nuclear Cell)
Armoring: 100
Utility: 100 (45 MP)

Cyborg and Science Equipement: Flexible Armor
100: flexible armor allows the user to eat a devil fruit
61-80: shoulder-fired missile launcer + 3 missiles (DPR: B), artillery gun + 3 rounds (DPR: B) - costs 4 modification points Destruction
81-99: directed-energy weapon + 3 magazines (DPR: B) - costs 4 modification points Destruction
Laser (obtained through defeating a pacifista or crafted by a scientist with 81 mastery): a cyborg destruction weapon that uses pure energy and creates an explosion on contact - DPR: A Science
100: can detach and reattach body parts at will - costs 5 modification points Utility
B-rank power suit(+10 movement speed and durability) 23 IP

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maron charged through the jungle forest and noticed that the footsteps led to some odd looking robot. It must have been just protecting the island, and would have taken care of any poachers. He stroked his chin as he looked at the cyborg from top to bottom, "Hmmm.. a robot slave would fetch a high price for royalty. Maybe I could advertise this thing as a guard robot? Or maybe as a toy for some lonely princess or prince who doesn't get out much?... Or maybe... this robot could feed me sake all day while I search the rest of this island for some treasure!" The captain investigated is new prize further, "Maybe there's an off button... I'll just run back to the ship and one of those idiots can tell me how to turn this thing off."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Drago's face was set tight. Eyes unmoving, barely blinking, mouth rigid. Completely expressionless. The perfect poker face. Even with all that, on the inside...he was SCREAMING. Wha-wha-what? He wants to sell me?! No respect for the island. Just sees a guard bot and oop! "I'm gonna take it!" Like who does that? Stealing. Drago stopped. Not in motion but in his mind. What he said made him see his own hypocrisy. Stealing huh? Heh. I can't really talk when I'm practically a poacher. A poacher...Oh shit! That deer I threw away! I gotta go retrieve it!

With the coast clear now and the man was gone, Drago runs back into the forest to fetch his fresh kill. A few minutes he returns, but an unpleasant sight catches him in a pinch.

"Ah finally, can return home safely now," Suddenly, Drago's eyes looked bleak. The deer in his arms dropped to the ground. He stood slack-jawed and unable to move as if he got caught trying to escape a prison. Even though it wasn't that, the situation right now is very similar. Out on the sea was a ship. A decently sized ship that moved fast in the good wind. On the bow stood a man of great height. A man looking dead at Drago. The island owner. Drago knew it. The owner knew it. Drago got caught poaching.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
*Maron ran to the ship and called out to his ship*, "Hey, guys! Come to the beach! I'm gonna need one of you to help with this cool new robot I got!"

*He pointed over towards where the robot was, but caught a glimpse of another ship! His jaw dropped... Some stranger was probably looking right at his newfound metal servant! The chestnut-haired captain started running back!*

-I already got duped by that darned monkey! There's no way some random jackass is going to steal my new barrel opener! -

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Without a moment's hesitation, Drago flew back into the forest at breakneck speed. His face was sketched up with fear in such a profound way that it was like the drawing of an experienced artist. The deer was left behind without as much as a second thought. Oh, I'm fucked, I'm fucked, I'm fucked! I must find my boat before he does! Please let it be that he doesn't have observation haki!

"Nfufufuf. I've caught you now, Dragoboi. Your deed is done. There is no coming back from this. You and your family will pay dearly for such treachery!" The owner laughed with an intense shrewdness, surprisingly happy instead of furious to catch a poacher in the wild. "YOU WILL PAY!" These last words echoed throughout the island, ringing across every millimeter. The owner, now on the sand with 5 armed men at his side, he followed Drago's footsteps into the forest. The hunt was on.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The owner turned to his men, "Let's give him hell boys! Follow his tracks but don't trample over it and get lost." His men followed the tracks with the island owner following suit until he heard a voice in the distance. Then someone bumped into him. It was a young man with a chestnut on his head, "Damn it! I don't have time to mess around with a goof like you!"

Maron spat, "Who are you calling a goof old man?! I just want my new robot servant! He's gonna feed me like a king! Or I can sell him off!"

The owner growled, "Listen here! If you want him you can have him! Just help me nab him and then we'll sort things out. As long as he gets punished and is off of my island."

The young captain nodded in agreement, then Maron and the island owner darted off after the group of five men... Until they realized the guys still trampled over everything.

-Great. That robot might end up picking off all of those guys one by one in a fight. I can take out the owner and then it'll be all mine.-

Top Bottom