Future Events Sanji 's opponent will be Cateina Devis here is why ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So what oda is upto with Sanji ? This is second time he is fighting against a woman Black Maria .

We know he is absolute on his zeff's code of Omerta. However Oda is upto with Sanji . Shouldnt khalifa be his testing opponent and done there and what is the point of repeating this with Black Maria ?

Moral obligation vs Code of honor :

1.Sanji will be forced to make a choice at one point if he ever fights woman. This will be tested against only female commander of Blackbeard pirate Caterina devon.

Now i find it interesting she is crescent moon hunter and kills beautiful woman and Sanji is polar opposite to her character.

This black maria fight seems like a setup for his eventual fateful one on one against Catherina . While it goes i think Sanji will be forced to break his one rule and oda will bring this up third time during Black beard saga. Considering all of SHP will get their one on one.

Last edited:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So what oda is upto with Sanji ? This is second time he is fighting against a woman Black Maria .

We know he is absolute on his zeff's code of Omerta. However Oda is upto with Sanji . Shouldnt khalifa be his testing opponent and done there and what is the point of repeating this with Black Maria ?

Moral obligation vs Code of honor :

1.Sanji will be forced to make a choice at one point if he ever fights woman. This will be tested agai st only female commander of Blackbeard pirate Caterina devis.

Now i find it interesting she is crescent moon hunter and kills beautiful woman and Sanji is polar opposite to her character.

This black maria fight seems like a setup for his eventual fateful one on one against Catherina . While it goes i think Sanji will be forced to break his one rule and oda will bring this up third time during Black beard saga. Considering all of SHP will get their one on one.
wow! I like that idea with having Sanji fight Devon and this would give him perfect EoS character development. Also remember Devon was known for hunting beautiful women and ripping of their faces. Something Sanji would hate to learn about.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well. Zeff said that his chivalrous code came from the time of the dinosaurs. Dinosaurs first appeared during the Triassic period, between 243 and 233.23 million years ago.
Black Maria is a rosamygale grauvogeli, believed to have lived ~ 247-242 million years ago, so mostly before Dinosaurs existed, and definetely before the "age of the dinosaurs" when they were the top dogs on earth.
That might be a loophole to let him fight black maria.
Maybe the maneating spiders set up this simp code back in the day?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's a good character development. If he couldn't overcome this shit, then Sanji will forver be duh
Oda has been secretly doing this for long time. Sanji will have to break his omerta if he wants to save his friends this is beyond gag now.
[automerge]1612464446[/automerge]
Well. Zeff said that his chivalrous code came from the time of the dinosaurs. Dinosaurs first appeared during the Triassic period, between 243 and 233.23 million years ago.
Black Maria is a rosamygale grauvogeli, believed to have lived ~ 247-242 million years ago, so mostly before Dinosaurs existed, and definetely before the "age of the dinosaurs" when they were the top dogs on earth.
This is true but he no longer lives in baratie , he is Strawhat pirate and there will be female fighter who will pose risk to the crew .

This is second time we have seen in the eeries. The first we have seen was more about his honor of his code but now things are different Maria and other commanders will kill him at any chance.

This is why i think Devon seems like his fated opponent and she will be first person sanji will actually punch tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That wouldn't be a character development.

Being unable to hurt a woman is one of Sanji's strongest points.

His opponent has to be Laffitte.

I'm also expecting him to give Sanjuan Wolf a "Blueno treatment", not really having him as his main opponent, but just anti-manner kick coursing him.

Zeff's point was that the moral rule of men not being able to hit women is transcendental and absolute; It has always been valid and doesn't require any explanation.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sanji isn’t fighting her. Besides she is far too weak.

Reactions: Rej
Top Bottom