One Piece Sanji-sama final battle on Wano

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
War of Wano Country will be one of the greatest war in one piece universe history.

and this is the turning point of the strawhats, this is the stage which will put strawhats on another level than other supernova pirate crew.

As for Sanji-sama, he will surely fight Drake in Wano for the first fight (later with Queen ofc)

Sanji-sama will use his trump card on this battle, he will need something that very destructive.

His Hell Memories is capable to produce a great amount of fire. Sanji-sama will use those fire to create giant fire sphere like Ace's Dai Enkai: Entei.

He will create it in the sky and proceed to crush his opponent (Drake and Queen) on the ground

and this move will be called "Hell Memories: Falling Sun"

so what do you guys think? share with me on this jolly discussion thread!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
War of Wano Country will be one of the greatest war in one piece universe history.

and this is the turning point of the strawhats, this is the stage which will put strawhats on another level than other supernova pirate crew.

As for Sanji-sama, he will surely fight Drake in Wano for the first fight (later with Queen ofc)

Sanji-sama will use his trump card on this battle, he will need something that very destructive.

His Hell Memories is capable to produce a great amount of fire. Sanji-sama will use those fire to create giant fire sphere like Ace's Dai Enkai: Entei.

He will create it in the sky and proceed to crush his opponent (Drake and Queen) on the ground

and this move will be called "Hell Memories: Falling Sun"

so what do you guys think? share with me on this jolly discussion thread!
Great sanji fans imagination....this Falling sun... keep it up...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sorry for dissapointing you but Sanji in the final war in Onigashima very possibly he is not going to have major relevance more than a secundary fighter in Luffy's alliance. I don't see it.

Sorry man but even with raid suit, Sanji could never beat a Yonkou Commander like Queen or any other. Is not his league yet. Maybe he could beat X-Drake, a supernova of course, but never a top tier.

And please forget Kizaru in the future. Just not.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As I do like Sanji, but this has very small chance of happening

He got his time in WCI arc, and this time, given the settings and sh*ts, I think Zoro will get the spotlight after Luffy. Oda has long benchwarmed Zoro for a long period of time. After 1 shot-ed Hody underwater, Oda never gave him a good match opponent. Not to mention a small clash with Fujitora.

So, I think your theory/specs are very unlikely bound to happen

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sanji problaly fight Daifuku or Drake first, after that tag teaming with I don't know who to fight Queen later on.

As a Sanji fan, I admit I'm still skeptical about Sanji defeating Yonkou Commander in this arc. Tag teaming at best, but the next time luffy and co fight a yonkou again, then Sanji will fight Yonkou Commander one on one for sure.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can see Sanji fighting Queen but he will most likely be tag teaming with someone else. Yes Queens capability is on a much higher level but with another strong member fighting alongside him, Queen can be defeated.

I have a feeling Chopper will fight against Queen too since he has a bone to pick on with him after creating the Ebola/Mummy virus

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He will be forced to use his strongest secret attack,

this is improbable, if Sanji-sama have learned newkama kenpo, pretty sure he will strengthen his muscle leg, not the winking muscle. combine with his flame, he will disintegrate enemies within 20km radius, and this technique will be called Hell Arrow
[automerge]1568677716[/automerge]
Sanji problaly fight Daifuku or Drake first, after that tag teaming with I don't know who to fight Queen later on.

As a Sanji fan, I admit I'm still skeptical about Sanji defeating Yonkou Commander in this arc. Tag teaming at best, but the next time luffy and co fight a yonkou again, then Sanji will fight Yonkou Commander one on one for sure.
are you really a Sanji-sama fans? me too! i think we can be friends!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
People should have understood where Sanji stands by now
During Timeskip, only Luffy & Zoro got Teachers and 2 Years focused on Training only

As for the others, they simply had a Guardian/Friend and trained on their Profession + Improved in Combat Automatically
Nami trained in Weather, Chopper Medicine, Robin learned a lot with Revos, Franky with Vegapunks Blueprints, Usopp with Plants and getting Braver, Sanji with 99 Recipes, Brook as Musician

After that, we started New World and as time went, Sanji didn't have any real fight, he was mostly a Supportive One, imo he was portrayed as the Strongest Straw Hat after Captain & Main Fighter, in other words, Captain & Main Fighter focus on Combat only, as for others they have their Profession but they still can fight and improve, it's just Sanji is the Best of them

Anyway, we reached WCI, it was Sanji's Arc and we said, wait maybe now he will shine, it's only half the Crew, they are against Huge Forces, tons of Characters to fight, so Sanji would definitely shine as a Fighter, what did we get ?
Vinsmoke Family trash talking him, running from BM Pirates & baking a Cake for BM so ...............

Then we said, wait again, WCI Arc was just a tease to Yonko Saga, BM will return again in Wano and it will be biggest war ever so Sanji will have Focus again, so far what do we see ? Luffy & Zoro training, discovering new Techniques, improving their CoA and both given Ability to hurt Kaido himself, Hype for Nine Red Scabbards and build up against Kaido Forces including Calamities, where is Sanji in all of this ? why wasn't he given same treatment by Oda before Act 2 ends ?

Story Wise in Wano, Oda is mostly focusing on Luffy & Zoro among Straw Hats + Nine Red Scabbards + Supernova, Sanji is no different than other Straw Hats in terms of Story so far, he just happens to be Strongest One among them, even the Opening showcase that showing both Luffy & Zoro together, while Sanji leads the rest

This post isn't about Power Levels at all, Sanji is still Super Strong and as a Main Character, i would bet on him against any one of his Level or even little stronger, but it's obvious that Fans shouldn't be expecting too much from him Story Wise regarding Combat
Of course, he will fight a lot, they need him, but as a Support, not as someone who aims to become one of the best in the world

Oda will definitely focus on Sanji in few Chapters and will have Epic Moments against Multiple Opponents, but to say he will steal the spotlight from Luffy/Zoro, Law, Nine Red Scabbards against the best Kaido has to offer, that's too much
He will beat an Strong Opponent or two, like imagine him defeating multiple Headliners or some Numbers or even a Supernova like Drake
Maybe he will be the one to use his Invisibility and discover the Traitor or Law/Drake Conspiracy and do something about it or cause huge damage to Kaido's Forces/Strategy/Weapons similar to what he always did during Many Previous Arcs
But saying in the middle of the Battlefield, Sanji will defeat a Calamity, instead of all the Wano Characters Oda is focusing on, that's unrealistic

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
During Timeskip, only Luffy & Zoro got Teachers and 2 Years focused on Training only

As for the others, they simply had a Guardian/Friend and trained on their Profession + Improved in Combat Automatically
Nami trained in Weather, Chopper Medicine, Robin learned a lot with Revos, Franky with Vegapunks Blueprints, Usopp with Plants and getting Braver, Sanji with 99 Recipes, Brook as Musician

After that, we started New World and as time went, Sanji didn't have any real fight, he was mostly a Supportive One, imo he was portrayed as the Strongest Straw Hat after Captain & Main Fighter, in other words, Captain & Main Fighter focus on Combat only, as for others they have their Profession but they still can fight and improve, it's just Sanji is the Best of them

Anyway, we reached WCI, it was Sanji's Arc and we said, wait maybe now he will shine, it's only half the Crew, they are against Huge Forces, tons of Characters to fight, so Sanji would definitely shine as a Fighter, what did we get ?
Vinsmoke Family trash talking him, running from BM Pirates & baking a Cake for BM so ...............

Then we said, wait again, WCI Arc was just a tease to Yonko Saga, BM will return again in Wano and it will be biggest war ever so Sanji will have Focus again, so far what do we see ? Luffy & Zoro training, discovering new Techniques, improving their CoA and both given Ability to hurt Kaido himself, Hype for Nine Red Scabbards and build up against Kaido Forces including Calamities, where is Sanji in all of this ? why wasn't he given same treatment by Oda before Act 2 ends ?

Story Wise in Wano, Oda is mostly focusing on Luffy & Zoro among Straw Hats + Nine Red Scabbards + Supernova, Sanji is no different than other Straw Hats in terms of Story so far, he just happens to be Strongest One among them, even the Opening showcase that showing both Luffy & Zoro together, while Sanji leads the rest

This post isn't about Power Levels at all, Sanji is still Super Strong and as a Main Character, i would bet on him against any one of his Level or even little stronger, but it's obvious that Fans shouldn't be expecting too much from him Story Wise regarding Combat
Of course, he will fight a lot, they need him, but as a Support, not as someone who aims to become one of the best in the world

Oda will definitely focus on Sanji in few Chapters and will have Epic Moments against Multiple Opponents, but to say he will steal the spotlight from Luffy/Zoro, Law, Nine Red Scabbards against the best Kaido has to offer, that's too much
He will beat an Strong Opponent or two, like imagine him defeating multiple Headliners or some Numbers or even a Supernova like Drake
Maybe he will be the one to use his Invisibility and discover the Traitor or Law/Drake Conspiracy and do something about it or cause huge damage to Kaido's Forces/Strategy/Weapons similar to what he always did during Many Previous Arcs
But saying in the middle of the Battlefield, Sanji will defeat a Calamity, instead of all the Wano Characters Oda is focusing on, that's unrealistic
Well said mate. I am a huge Sanji fan and as a fan, I always wanted him to be on the spotlight and eradicate enemies with his Black Leg technique but sad reality is, he is a cook not a main fighter as Zorp amd luffy have been. Albeit, we haven't been shown his full efficiency just yet. What happened during those 2 years and what the zokamas offered him aside from cooking.. If Oda portrays him as a mere cook and a dramatic actor then I don't really see him as facing top tier opponent for now..
telling ya, X Drake is Sora undercover
@Naomi
Zehahha.. My money is on this..
He will be forced to use his strongest secret attack,

I would be happy to see him having this projectile

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I will only agree to the bit you spoke bout WCI arc where Oda didn't focus much on his fighting skills and focused on his cooking side, which imo is not a bad thing.

Bt Wano is quite different we all know unlike WCI arc it is fighting one where all the SHs will go out.
And tbh Oda already set Sanji to be one of main fighting focus since Zou where Luffy mention in that Sanji is quite strong and will be big help in the Kaidou fight and equals 1000 men showing his fighting part is gonna be quite imp in Wano.

And then we see in Wano, that it wasn't all talk. Oda first set him up opening a stall where it led to fights with Sanji ended up beating Yakuza men, in response to which Pageone n Drake were sent out to capture the Soba mask guy, where Sanji with his RS utterly destroys Pageone with his base kicks alone. Setting him up to be a threat too much for flying fighters alone, and makin it obvious that he will indeed be fighting a Calamity in Wano. Sanji than got more of this focus when he arrived at Yasu execution together with Zoro to save O Toko leading him to fight X Drake for some time, where again he is emphasised to be one of the main fighting force of the Alliance.
And i can also understand why Zoro seems to got more fights in Wano than other, it coukd be due to his lack of panels for 2 years and to explain how Zoro will jump from fighting Pica, to a Top Calamity while Luffy had to struggle so much in WCI to reach there. Oda made Zoro fight half a dozen name characters while also showing us him struggling somewhat to take em out, which called for a big PU for Zoro. And then he had to get acquainted with the sword ti control it better for the final fight.

Ofcrs i dont believe that Z n S can solo king n Queen just yet ,and that they most likely will get help in their fights bt if they do fight em, your whole analysis turns out wrong for Sanji. Since the gap btwn King n Queen isn't as big as you guys have made btwn Zoro n Sanji for years nw.

In the end, lemme just say if Sanji wasn't getting good fighting focus in Wano he wouldn't have gotten a PU like Luffy n Zoro. Everything hints towards it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will only agree to the bit you spoke bout WCI arc where Oda didn't focus much on his fighting skills and focused on his cooking side, which imo is not a bad thing.

Bt Wano is quite different we all know unlike WCI arc it is fighting one where all the SHs will go out.
And tbh Oda already set Sanji to be one of main fighting focus since Zou where Luffy mention in that Sanji is quite strong and will be big help in the Kaidou fight and equals 1000 men showing his fighting part is gonna be quite imp in Wano.

And then we see in Wano, that it wasn't all talk. Oda first set him up opening a stall where it led to fights with Sanji ended up beating Yakuza men, in response to which Pageone n Drake were sent out to capture the Soba mask guy, where Sanji with his RS utterly destroys Pageone with his base kicks alone. Setting him up to be a threat too much for flying fighters alone, and makin it obvious that he will indeed be fighting a Calamity in Wano. Sanji than got more of this focus when he arrived at Yasu execution together with Zoro to save O Toko leading him to fight X Drake for some time, where again he is emphasised to be one of the main fighting force of the Alliance.
And i can also understand why Zoro seems to got more fights in Wano than other, it coukd be due to his lack of panels for 2 years and to explain how Zoro will jump from fighting Pica, to a Top Calamity while Luffy had to struggle so much in WCI to reach there. Oda made Zoro fight half a dozen name characters while also showing us him struggling somewhat to take em out, which called for a big PU for Zoro. And then he had to get acquainted with the sword ti control it better for the final fight.

Ofcrs i dont believe that Z n S can solo king n Queen just yet ,and that they most likely will get help in their fights bt if they do fight em, your whole analysis turns out wrong for Sanji. Since the gap btwn King n Queen isn't as big as you guys have made btwn Zoro n Sanji for years nw.

In the end, lemme just say if Sanji wasn't getting good fighting focus in Wano he wouldn't have gotten a PU like Luffy n Zoro. Everything hints towards it.
And what is his powerup if you may elaborate?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Sorry, but you didn't understand my post, i never said anything about Sanji's Power Level, and never said he can't take on a Calamity, i said that i would love to avoid talks about Power Levels & Power Ups and such things

I'm talking Story Wise, Calamities are the ones getting hyped and highlighted among Beasts Pirates, obviously since they are the Strongest
So obviously they should face off against Opponents with enough build up and enough hype and story importance
And currently, Luffy & Zoro & Nine Red Scabbards & Supernova are being really focused on Story in this Arc
So during the War, it's these Characters who will most likely clash
What's the point of Oda hyping all these Characters if he isn't gonna give them Opponents worthy of their Portrayal in Story ??

It's basically similar to Law Post-Ts, obviously Sanji is the Main Character, not Law, but when Oda focused on him in Punk Hazard & Dressrosa Arcs, it was obvious Law is the one who will be more relevant in the end fight and this was clearly shown when Law defeated Vergo, Trebol & helped defeat Doffy.
You can also use Kyros as another example, Dressrosa Arc focused on him so much that it's obvious he was gonna defeat Diamante
Wiper from Skypiea is another example ..... etc

So same thing applies to Wano Arc, Story Wise it's focused on Luffy/Zoro, Nine Red Scabbards & Supernova as i said before
While rest of Straw Hats, Other Minks, other Samurai ... etc are portrayed as supportive Characters with Sanji being the best of em ofc

So when the War happens, Oda isn't gonna throw all that Hype & Portrayal in the Trash and give Queen fight to Sanji
What about the others ? they are gonna fight Holdem & some Ninja!

I mean just go look at Skypiea Arc, a War started where +80 Fighters participated, and All Straw Hats were involved and it was a survival war, what happened ? Wiper got most Highlights, Zoro fought the most among SHs (Defeated Ohm, Braham, fought Wiper, Gan Fall, Nola ... etc)
Gan Fall was also heavily highlighted and all these lasted till the end, what about Sanji ? he was defeated early by Enel & off panel even though he was a Main Character and obviously strong enough to defeat a Priest and do better than Gan Fall at least

So see ? Story beats Power, your Role in Arc is more important than how powerful you are
That's why as i said before, Sanji will do many epic things in War and fight a lot, but others will be more highlighted and that's why Kaido's Greatest Fighters will go down against those characters just like Enel's Priests & Doffy's Executives

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Really, in this arc i don't see versus clearly (only Luffy's versus). For several reasons:

-This arc in his third act is going to be like Mariford arc, probably, full of casual versus anywhere and some important fights only for protagonists that really matter (Luffy, Kid & Zoro for be "his arc", and a few others).

-I don't think Oda (that wants to finish OP in five years) likes the idea of making too many versus fights, unless flash encounters to hype up or show skills. Toei could take the flag with non canon long fights anyway.

-Characters like Sanji will have a secondary role, for limit screen time. A supportive one, but is not so bad thinking we came from his arc in Whole Cake Island where he had a lot protagonism. Is good.

And now. To wait the next chapter in my " waiting the next chapter chair".

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sorry, but you didn't understand my post, i never said anything about Sanji's Power Level, and never said he can't take on a Calamity, i said that i would love to avoid talks about Power Levels & Power Ups and such things

I'm talking Story Wise, Calamities are the ones getting hyped and highlighted among Beasts Pirates, obviously since they are the Strongest
So obviously they should face off against Opponents with enough build up and enough hype and story importance
And currently, Luffy & Zoro & Nine Red Scabbards & Supernova are being really focused on Story in this Arc
So during the War, it's these Characters who will most likely clash
What's the point of Oda hyping all these Characters if he isn't gonna give them Opponents worthy of their Portrayal in Story ??

It's basically similar to Law Post-Ts, obviously Sanji is the Main Character, not Law, but when Oda focused on him in Punk Hazard & Dressrosa Arcs, it was obvious Law is the one who will be more relevant in the end fight and this was clearly shown when Law defeated Vergo, Trebol & helped defeat Doffy.
You can also use Kyros as another example, Dressrosa Arc focused on him so much that it's obvious he was gonna defeat Diamante
Wiper from Skypiea is another example ..... etc

So same thing applies to Wano Arc, Story Wise it's focused on Luffy/Zoro, Nine Red Scabbards & Supernova as i said before
While rest of Straw Hats, Other Minks, other Samurai ... etc are portrayed as supportive Characters with Sanji being the best of em ofc

So when the War happens, Oda isn't gonna throw all that Hype & Portrayal in the Trash and give Queen fight to Sanji
What about the others ? they are gonna fight Holdem & some Ninja!

I mean just go look at Skypiea Arc, a War started where +80 Fighters participated, and All Straw Hats were involved and it was a survival war, what happened ? Wiper got most Highlights, Zoro fought the most among SHs (Defeated Ohm, Braham, fought Wiper, Gan Fall, Nola ... etc)
Gan Fall was also heavily highlighted and all these lasted till the end, what about Sanji ? he was defeated early by Enel & off panel even though he was a Main Character and obviously strong enough to defeat a Priest and do better than Gan Fall at least

So see ? Story beats Power, your Role in Arc is more important than how powerful you are
That's why as i said before, Sanji will do many epic things in War and fight a lot, but others will be more highlighted and that's why Kaido's Greatest Fighters will go down against those characters just like Enel's Priests & Doffy's Executives
I still doesn't your post tho, first you are separating the story and fights/ power level part and then goes fwd to link the same story to battles. I would ask are you just being convenient here as it suits your likeness?

And NO i dont agree to any of it.
It seems you either didn't want to address my post or didn't read it completely. I didn't mention in just the powerlevels n fights, bt story as well.

Now lemme get back to the point, you sayin Luffy that specifically went into WCI to bring back Sanji sayin he is 1000 man strong n will be beneficial in the battle won't have imp role to play? Also what does Oda giving Rs to Sanji indicate to you story wise?

Not to mention your very logic n reasoning is invalid n flawed here. You mentions in the example of Kyros, lemme just say unarguably he was much more imp in DR from story perspective than Zoro but did he shadow the Zoro fight? No. Same would have been true for Sanji if he had been there.
In fact that's how it always has been since they started in their journey, these arc characters get their focus and are indeed imp parts of the stories bt it is eventually the SHs that help em the most to get back their country or stuff they wanted to accomplish. This story is about SHs not these arc characters they are but small part of big picture here, there role is help grow SHs stronger and one step closure to Raftel and their own dreams.

In fact Zoro itself is only engaged in the story to this extent for the first time post ts because it is about swordmans n related to his origin, yes first time instead of Luffy who ran through the townn makin friends and finding out the town history.
Does that have overshadowed Luffy, Zoro n Sanji in the past, NO.

Only excption are Law and similarly Kidd in this case, and i think i dont need to explain it to you, why.

In fact i also don't get how do you find Sanji completely ignored in Wano when he had been playing very active role since start. I mentioned in most of it and the fights also counts as story as well, afterall the final battles are also part of the story or they not? , so why not these. And i also don't get how are you putting Sanji together with the SHs when Oda already made his intentions clear Sanji is playing diffrnt part than em in Wano. Others role have been to aiding somehow indirectly while Luffy, Zoro n Sanji mostly have been focused arround fights and Oda giving Zoro more because of his absence during WCI arc like i already explained.

Last edited:
Top Bottom