Brawl Scadrial Invasion

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Outside the Castle

Protecting Slade against the initial onslaught of strikes, the giant swept his arm out, crashing into several of the soldiers, sending them flying across the grounds. Screams littered the air, followed by metal on stone as they crashed into the wall of the inner castle. Dockson stood shocked for a moment, only watching the devastation this monster was wreaking with a single swing of his arm. Taking a step back, he waved at his men, his voice barely carrying over the ruckus. Pull back men, we regroup with me! For what though? What could they do in face of such a monster? They needed Kelsier and Vin! But both seemed to be occupied! His eyes widened as the giant stood up, turning towards the castle. His voice was a wordless shout of anger and fear.

Inside the Castle

Elend was beyond amazed at his foe's endurance. He wasn't a feruchemist, the wounds weren't healing. Pewter savant maybe? Something entirely else? He rose to follow as the man dove for the window, case in his hands, but the king was forced to stop, raising his sword, repelling each card as it neared him. Groaning in pain he sunk forward, leaning on his wooden desk, seeing a massive hand reaching out beneath the intruder as he broke through the glass barrier.

Outside the Castle

Larsi held his hand outstretched, having reached the wall just as he saw Gambit, bloodied and work, rushing for the window. He may be small as giants go, but his palm was large enough for a regular human to stand in easily. Took you long enough, he spoke in a light tone to the smaller man, turning back towards Slade, raising his voice. Oi, Slade! We're getting out of he-

Something crashed into the outer wall behind Slade, breaking off part of the tall wall, creating a dust cloud. A split second later, another figured crashed into the ground right behind Slade, among the retreating soldiers. A devilish grin spread across the creature's face as the thing called an inquisitor stepped forwards, a crude axe held in its hand. ready to strike. Atop the wall the other emerged from the dust, staring down on Larsi with its cylindrical spikes that had replaced its eyes. Apart from clothing shredded, there seemed to be no indication that they just had had their bodies twisted and mangled by Larsi's attack.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Out At Last

After a lifelong battle inside the King's room, Gambit finally reached the air as he advanced to the window, crashing the glass while he witnessed Elend deflecting all his ranged attacks, still pursuing him. Outside, and unexpected, a huge hand came rushing towards him, grabbing him as he fall out. "Larsi!?" And as he fell onto his palm, he responded, "hehe. I didn't know he could see future but I guess you are, too. I got the package. I got it. Gyaa!". The pirate prince held his chest, pierced and bloodied as he crumpled his face in pain. "I need to respite a bit and stop my bleedi-". The pirate heared a crashing sound somewhere near. A sound which resembles a breakage of rocks. He couldn't tell nor see what's happening presently as he's lying on Larsi's palm. "What the hell was that? Slade, no!!" As he groaned, he implored to his captain, "put me down oi! I will fight..."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Slade was sat down on some rubble taking a breather of all the incident that almost cost his life but came at the cost of the captain saving them. As the captain picked Gambit he called out of him only for a huge crash to be heard by the outer wall behind him. Though the crash was large enough that the aftermath of it still could be felt as it also sent a sudden chill into Slade's back who turned his head to look behind, though out of instinctive reaction he tightened his grip on his gun and sword. Slade sweat trickled down his face and arms as he then slowly backed off step by step as this didn't feel right he knew he had to regather as the captain must have a plan to get them outta there.

"dammit what now ... whatever it is this feels bad as i haven't caught my breath"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Time seemed to draw out as the giant regarded the two creatures, his eyes locking on the metal embedded into the head of the one behind Slade. He regarded the distance between himself and Slade and knew he only had one option. Immediately, quick pulses traveled throughout his body, causing him to tremble with pain for a short moment before entering an adrenaline rush. He kicked off, faster than the eyes of Gambit or Slade could comprehend, diving forwards. His free hand swung down as the creature swung his axe in a horizontal arc, aimed at Slade's neck. The blade hit the back of the pirate captain's hand, blood spraying in the air as he cut across the skin. Gritting his teeth, Larsi felt it did not cut deep, wrapping his hand around Slade.

Pulling his hand back, and his crew mate with it, the giant dodged to the side as the other creature crashed down where he had been a moment ago. Looking at the two of them, then to the two men in his hands, he realized he couldn't guarantee that he would keep them both safe against these odds. Stepping back, he spoke to the two crew members.
We're getting out of here. Hold on.

With that, he kicked off the ground, leaping up atop the wall, as the two monsters turned to face him and give chase. The wall shook and the top crumbled slightly, but it did not fall. He looked across the city for a moment, seeing the mist drift to and fro between the wooden buildings. The moment passed, and the giant dropped off the side of the wall, rushing through the city. He considered going to help Drago or Minuano, but they were strong enough to take care of themselves, and he would only bring them more troubles. As the dashed through the mist, his feet pushing the cobblestones further into the ground, he looked behind, seeing two shapes leap from atop the wall, jumping through the air, as if on strings. However, their speed was far beneath his own. Hopefully he'd make it to the port well before them.
Can one of you pull out the flare gun in my left pocket and shoot it off? We need the Silver Bullet back.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit was still in his captain's hand, not realizing what was presently occurring. All he knew was Larsi's facing another trouble in which he wanted to assist but apparently, the giant wouldn't respond to his request to drop him off.. Larsi sprinted like a blur, he could feel it as he almost spurted his stomach and blood as he traversed the ground to fetch Slade. He heard his call, "We're going outta here. Hold on." At that moment, he started feeling even more nauseous as he moved even rapidly. Seconds later, Gambit was out; probably due to fatigue and the blood he lost from the bloody battle against a King. He was holding onto the briefcase. A holster of cards in his waist, a jutte on the other hand, nude and naked.

@Larsi @Gintoki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Slade couldn't help himself as he felt fear for the first time in his life as he could feel sweat trickle now only down his back but his leg, which was his instinctive reaction of feeling fear. Hearing clink and clank as if metal rubbing off against each other and into bricks of the building but what happened next was far too fast for Slade to comprehend as he shut his eyes tightly gripping onto his sword, but what was next he didn't expect his captain's hand around him then carrying him away.

Slade was held in the captains hand feeling useless knowing whatever he would do, he would be nothing but a burden as he could feel the wind colder hitting him then back down as the captain would lower the arm containing Slade then back up.

Hearing the captains voice Slade responded by making sure his voice resonated enough so the captain could hear him "aye captain!" As Slade proceeded to crawl up the captains hand onto his sleeve as Slade struggled to get into the captains left pocket grabbing the flare gun aiming into the sky pulling the trigger.

As he pulled the trigger it sent a crimson red beacon as if it was a firework launched into the sky which exploded as he Slade landing back down passed out knowing he did his job.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The girl was a quick one. Using her sword, she dug it into the ground, having the flat side facing up. The branch Drago snapped off could only snap again as it collided with the sword. The pirate's own air slash could only be described by Lord DIO as...MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

Drago was astonished to see what he thought was a well-coordinated attack get fend off so easily. What am I supposed to do now? I'm vulnerable, and- Before the thought could even finish processing in his mind, the girl came at him with an attack of her own. She used her sword to swing her entire body around and delivered a kick to his stomach. DAMNIT.

*THUD* Hitting the ground hard, Drago slid a few yards back. He laid on the grass, facing up, forcing himself to breathe steadily again. Cool it boy. You saved yourself there by imbuing your abdomen with haki. Could have done a lot more damage.

Durability vs Attack
Drago's dura + invisible haki: 61-80: 4. City Block Level
Girl's attack: 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
Outcome: DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective
Drago stood up normally. The attack's lack of great damage could only give him a couple of scratches. Even that was only due to the impact of hitting the ground. This girl...long range attacks ain't working. I must get close to actually do anything.

Drago positions his swords in front of his belly. Arms flexed inwards. Both tips pointing towards the girl. Closing his eyes, he breathes in and out. In and out. In and then *FYOOM!* He lunges for the girl, extending his arms forward right when the impact is about to happen.
-Gyuki: Yuzume (牛鬼 勇爪 Gyūki: Yuzume?, literally meaning "Cattle Demon: Brave Hoof"): The swords are positioned pointing at the enemy. The user lunges forward and hits the enemy with great impact. (41 Mastery, 41 Strength and 51 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Running Through The City

Larsi looked behind him, seeing nothing, but he was sure the two creatures must still be following them. Thankfully, their speed seemed less than his own, so there was that at least. The fact that they had been fully revived after what he had put them through left him with a feeling of dread. What power could do such a thing? Best not to think to much on it, he decided as the flare shot off up in the air, alerting his men aboard the Silver Bullet. He raced on, nearing ever closer to the port. His head turned again, looking up on the mountain behind the city. There seemed to be nothing happening there. He would have to leave Gambit and Slade on the Bullet, then go seek out Drago, unless he dealt with that tower soon.

The girl was a quick one. Using her sword, she dug it into the ground, having the flat side facing up. The branch Drago snapped off could only snap again as it collided with the sword. The pirate's own air slash could only be described by Lord DIO as...MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

Drago was astonished to see what he thought was a well-coordinated attack get fend off so easily. What am I supposed to do now? I'm vulnerable, and- Before the thought could even finish processing in his mind, the girl came at him with an attack of her own. She used her sword to swing her entire body around and delivered a kick to his stomach. DAMNIT.

*THUD* Hitting the ground hard, Drago slid a few yards back. He laid on the grass, facing up, forcing himself to breathe steadily again. Cool it boy. You saved yourself there by imbuing your abdomen with haki. Could have done a lot more damage.

Drago stood up normally. The attack's lack of great damage could only give him a couple of scratches. Even that was only due to the impact of hitting the ground. This girl...long range attacks ain't working. I must get close to actually do anything.

Drago positions his swords in front of his belly. Arms flexed inwards. Both tips pointing towards the girl. Closing his eyes, he breathes in and out. In and out. In and then *FYOOM!* He lunges for the girl, extending his arms forward right when the impact is about to happen.
Do you not open spoilers?:
Koloss Shield
The user plants the sword tip in the ground and leans against its flat side, covered and protecting themselves from incoming attacks using the weight of themselves and the sword.
Requires Strength 41, Koloss Mastery 41.

Koloss Kick
May be used as a follow up to Koloss Shield, the user has their sword embedded into the ground and uses tbe weight of it to swing off the ground, kicking their opponent.
Requires Strength 61, Koloss Mastery 61. DPR: A
You got hit with an attack one tier higher than your defense. But ok lol, I should've read this post sooner, not gonna make you change now.

Vin's kick connected squarely in her foe's stomach, sending the young man flying backwards, crashing into the greenery. Yet she hadnt felt any sense of destruction as she kicked the man. Landing on her feet, she let her atium cool, relaxing herself for the moment, breathing heavily. She was taxing herself too quickly, without any results to show for it. Leaning on her sword, she regarded her opponent as he rose, leveling both swords at her. With a start she swung around her sword as she struck, it still planted in the ground, the flat side facing her foe. Using it as a shield and anchor to hide behind, she would be safe from Drago's attack.

Koloss Shield
The user plants the sword tip in the ground and leans against its flat side, covered and protecting themselves from incoming attacks using the weight of themselves and the sword.
Requires Strength 41, Koloss Mastery 41.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After the dreaded fight inside the castle and cat and mouse chase going out of it. The two pirates and their captain have managed to seek the ship once more. Larsi would hand them over the Silve Bullet.

"Gwaaa! Huff huff huff.", grunted and panted, Gambit would try to rise on his feet and looked up to the old man. "Oi! Larsi! Thank you! Pretty sure that you'll have some spare to bring em down. That king uses an advance observation haki. But he is not that strong. Be careful.." He would alight his captain's palm and reach out for his cabin to dress himself up and self heal.

Top Bottom