Island Serapis

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Serapis #49
@Gambit

The Prince in his confusion, wondered what is the cause of the strange situation – but before he determines the problem he started to talk once more, this time to Thanatos whom he presumes to be listening. Even going as far as to threaten Thanatos of burning the mansion down – a bold remark to make, but something that unlikely he would want to do. Silence would follow. A minute passed, enough for the Prince to either determine that Thanatos has indeed heard his threats and he simply did not care about it, or Gambit is wrong that something is playing with him. But regardless of the Prince’s beliefs he would have to remember the last time Thanatos was annoyed at the presence of someone, she was banished instantly out of the mansion with no way back in. From there, actually putting in his threats into actions would definitely result in that, the same way Demeter would find herself outside. But with a minute past, a female voice would finally be heard off his peripheral vision.

“Guest-sama, I do not appreciate making threats to our house!”

A polite, warm voice – though carrying through a mild tone of aggression. No shouting was made, but it is clear from the voice that the person did not like what she just heard. Should Gambit turn his attention into the source he would find another maid – but this time this maid possessed long scarlet hair. Her hands both carrying a decently sized potted plant. Her facial expression is one of seriousness, having heard the threats made by the Prince. Warmth could be felt, like a motherly embrace, and should Gambit attempt any approach he would felt this particular feeling increasingly. But to the maid, the threats were something she did not appreciate.

“If you already have what you needed from us, then you should leave to deal with Hades instead of making threats unnecessarily.”

Of course, a point made to the Prince, if he no longer needed the scythe – he could easily have step out of the mansion and head to what he needs immediately rather than threatening the Fates and Thanatos – a waste of time one would even consider, however one must also realize the way the maid called Hades without any accompanying suffix much like she would greet Gambit with, a slight difference – a master suffix isn’t applied that Gambit seems to otherwise believed. This would only serve to make the Prince’s threat less of something to bargain over an advantage he would perceive to held and instead something he intended to perhaps bluff his way into cutting the mind games short. A nice try if that were to be the case, but the maid she herself isn’t aware beyond of those circumstances, beyond that there is a guest in the mansion. Considering the abilities of the previous maid that he encountered, it is fairly conclusive as not to provoke any of them in general or to try and create further provocations for they have powers beyond mortal’s reach.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓮, 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓸

Gambit explored the entire mansion with infamy. A pirate he is. Threats - they resonated across and beyond. And then a voice was heard.

"?!!"

The prince looked around; but before he found where the voice was coming from, his cunning heart eventually and suddenly felt affection. An endearing and soothing cradle. A familiar care. It was ingrained in him. He turned around. And there she was.

"I understand."

Out of the blue, his disposition and foul intent shifted to calmness. He regained his sanity. This mansion has brought him to different forms of insanity, hallucination, and above all, reflection. Manifestations of his soul and embodiment of his journey, a sad one. But for some reason, this maid made all the difference. It's as if, it's telling him what he is and who he must be.

This woman. There's no doubt. She's Clotho. The one who spins the thread of life. I do understand now. The very reason of my existence. Why I am here in the first place. And what journey I must seek to unravel the mysteries of the past.

"Thank you. I shall go ahead."

And he just did. Exiting the door right behind him. If no further hurdles would emerge in his exit, he would expect T-Bag, Reynolds, and Demeter outside. From there, he would tell the two.

"I found something inside the mansion. I found me. Let's meet Hades."

With a serious look on his face, he would go on. A face-off of between two Lords. Lord of Underworld and the Lord of All Pirates.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Serapis #50
@Gambit

The words of the last maid hit Gambit hard – enough to perhaps allowed him to rethink his plan, though whether or not his plan was due to the consequences of his losing sanity or not did not bother the maid. Yet his overthinking mind set brought him to this point, despite only having physically prevented by the previous maid from re-entering the library due to his fascination to use power as a flirtatious technique to secure his harem and that she wasn’t having it – that which she would not allow the possibility of such things happening. Yet the souls of Serapis has managed to trick the Prince himself, despite harmless pranks or even if it’s just their presences that have shaken the Prince. The maid whom the Prince would presume to be Clotho would only watch as the man would take his leave off the mansion, having found himself more than anything – a desire to change this thing called ‘Destiny’, a thing that only Death itself would be able to foresee. Yet destiny is inevitable and now at long last, Gambit’s fate and destiny is about to see to its conclusion. The destinies of Gambit and Hades has now finally gather.

The Prince would make his way out of the mansion, something in which he would find to be without a problem. A slight burning sensation would be felt around his neck, but it only lasted a split second – for a greenish circle around his neck would dissipate. The games are over. The Prince has failed to acquire the power of the Grim Reaper’s Scythe, a weapon that allowed him to essentially turn Hades into a mortal being. The Prince would have to find another way to deal with Hades’ immortality. As the Prince left through the door, he would find the world of Serapis largely unchanged – night still falls, sun would never rise. As the Prince would ultimately leave the same mansion the same way he entered, through the gates. He would find Demeter still left in a kneeled state. But upon his return she would quickly looked up in surprise before standing up. Her words would strike the point at hand.

“It’s been 5 hours! Have you acquired Thanatos’ scythe?”

Demeter asked, sure enough despite not gone long enough and the night sky barely changed – 5 hours have past, yet the Prince would be sure to know that it is likely even barely an hour he have been in there. Time flows the mansion differently than the outside world it seems. Her anticipation in regards to the scythe would be seen with her frailer look, as she looked towards Gambit with bated breath.

……

Elsewhere.

“..!”

“What’s wrong My Lord?”

“Seems like my pawn has finally return… Fufufu… Now then my dear wife. We should begin preparations for our guest! Don’t you think?”

A conversation would be held in Hades’ castle – as Hades and a figure – laid her head to rest on his lap would began to talk amongst themselves.

“Yes My Lord! A grand celebration and feast is in order!”

On their right, a three-headed dog would sit up straight from its resting position – a glance towards Hades was made before the dog would leave the throne room.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

A mysterious mansion. A Godly figure. Three embodiments of fates. Two games of destiny and soul searching. Alas, the prince made his way out but without the famed scythe that could mortalize the Lord of the netherworld.

Panting of his way out, his two commanders, still joined by Demeter would see him. T-Bag says, "Pretty! What in the world?!"

Reynolds: "You look busted Gambit. But you look kinda different. I mean, you look you, but something has changed in your aura."

Gambit: "I just told you, I found me. Now let's get to-"

He was interrupted by Demeter. Telling how time flew in reality. And asking him about Thanatos' weapon.

"It's been five hours?! Impossible. It felt like, I was only there for about half an hour. And yes, since I found out what I my purpose is, it's only natural for me to do it without his help."

"Listen Demeter. I know you're family with him. But I will destroy him with all of me. For I am Landayan Morrow, The Gambit!"

T-Bag: "Now that's the Pretty I knew. Welcome back Lord of Assassins."

With that, whether or not the goddess would follow them, the trio would head to the castle where Hades lives. Equipped with his newfound self, Gambit's determination has been multiplied a thousand folds. It's never somebody else's weapon that he must wield, for a Royal Blacksmith has always been armed with all the Arsenals he have forged all his life. Willpower.

"I'm coming for you. And I will replace you as the King of Hell!"

As he tossed the butt of his cigar onto the ground before stepping on it, grinding it to shreds.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Serapis #51
@Gambit

Impossible. Demeter thought. No scythe? Her distraught face did not hide itself to her onlookers. After five hours, the Prince had given up on acquiring their best possible weapon to deal with Hades. Some may say a foolish endeavour, for the Prince currently lacks a methodology to fight Hades at this moment. Demeter had to shake her head in disappointment, is her faith in the Prince an erroneous judgement on her part? The Prince did not manage to even abscond the scythe, despite the possibility of that happening would be nearly zero. Demeter is aware of that, yet her emotions are overflowing. Unsure of what to do in order to retrieve Persephone. Yet the Prince’s confidence that he has what he needs to beat Hades, perhaps he would have found another way? While the Prince has found himself, he has yet to found the secret to Hades’ powers.

“That’s fine and all.. But do you even have an idea how you would beat Hades?”

Demeter would finally ask, perhaps there is still a chance. Perhaps another weakness. Demeter would not be surprised if the answer is in anyway essentially a ‘no’. Yet the Prince is her only hope to get back her daughter that the King of the Underworld has taken away from her embrace. With the matters in the mansion concluded – The Prince could only look into the town, and further on the centre of the populace, the Victorian or Gothic-like castle. These are his only points of interests he could look towards. The castle – if taken a closer look has a large river flowing inwards into the castle itself, like a mouth. The waters green – but at closer inspection he would notice apparitions, faces swirling the surface of the water as if the mouth of the castle is sucking in… souls. The castle surrounded by these strange… creepy lake has no way to cross by foot.

Yet… in the middle of this lake, a dock exists on the other side where the town is. A small wooden boat – with a hooded figure sitting down onto it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Goddess and the trio of pirates departed Thanatos' mansion. They took the lane across the gate. On that road, they crossed a short bridge. Underneath is a green river. This form of water headed flows inward Hades' castle. A Gothic one. It's huge and ornamental. Dim lights beautify the dark shade it is painted of. The brick walls it has were as if mounted a long time ago but remained sturdy like they are still mint.

T-Bag: "That's the one?"

Gambit didn't say a word. Reynolds was holding T-Bag’s right jeans pocket, trembling as he tried not to glimpse at the souls swirling the surface of the water.

Amidst these comical situations the Vampirates were having, Demeter remained serious about her business.

The prince slowly turned to his left where she stood at. "Plans?"

"The plan is to defeat Hades. Retrieve your kin. Claim the throne."

"I won't go into much details."

It was a bluff. Gambit had no plans. It was all guts. This was no ordinary assassination mission nor it was an attempt to go into a war zone. This is a mere confrontation of two gods. And the only way to declare the victor is through a duel. And that's just how it would be.

"Reynolds, the gold coins we looted in Onigashima.", ordered Gambit as they all gathered in the dock.

"The boatman awaits. And this is where all things fall back into the earth and also arise from the hell."

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Serapis #52
@Gambit

The Prince would respond to Demeter with a vague response, making sure to keep his own plans a secret – possibly least in case of his plans being overheard. But Demeter upon hearing his words would only assume the man has a plan to deal with Hades, as such no longer required her words to be spoken. The trio would head to the docks and with the boatman quietly sits on the boat – only a lantern stood at the boat’s helm. Should gold coin be given to the boatman, a skeletal hand would be revealed from the sleeves of its cloak. A ghastly male voice of unknown language would be heard, speaking in an ominous tone.

“אתה מהחיים. עזבו את המתים בשקט, מבקרים.”

The figure spoke. The language couldn’t be understood – an ancient language perhaps? Not one of an Olympian language. Once the trio has boarded the small boat, the figure would stand up, with a long wooden stick on its hand. And soon, the figure would start to row the boat into the castle – slowly. Should the trio in any event start to look at the river, they would see faces, souls of various people, ethnicity and race. Which of them possessed not just a sad emotion, but with open mouths. This is River Styx. A river loaming of death and suffering. Souls are alive, despite only their open mouth and sadness to be expressed to onlookers. Their eyes gaze above, eyeing those on the boat as if they are being forcefully sucked into Hell itself. But soon, hands started to touch the boats – that if any of the trio are too close they would see the hand starting to feel around the boat. The boatman unconcerned about such things would seemly continue rowing the boat.

And soon, those hands would accompany with the sudden appearance of faces, as the souls started to climb aboard the boat – their open mouths and sad face would look onto the passengers, trying to grasp onto them. If any of the trio is held onto by these souls, a chilling cold deathly presence could be felt, freezing cold of touch. There is no warmth to be had. To the trio, these souls are like horror personified of a situation, as if they jump straight into horror movie.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The prince and the others finally boarded the boat. And as soon as Reynolds handed him over the gold coins, he would extend his hand, only to be fetched by the man's skeletal limbs. Gambit didn't look frightened at all, he had seen worse. In fact, the worst of them. La Spada.

But this was never the case for both T-Bag and Reynolds. T-Bag was just keeping his cool, but his ass was sweating. His blue jeans already dripping, soaked in salty sweats.

As they all boarded the vessel, the man spoke. Gambit didn't understand what he said. It sounded ancient. A forgotten language. The trio shared an awkward remark. Seconds went by and they commenced the journey. There, several ghastly figures would start to emerge from underneath the lake. They all started with limbs before finally revealing their faces. It was terrifying, at least for the two commanders. Gambit once again had seen hell before.

Reynolds, still holding onto his pocket, activated his Dead Pool Raid Suit just to conceal what was lying behind his scarred face.

"W-what?! Wait a minute. Where's this coming from?", T-Bag asked quite comically.

"Hah!"

"Hahahaha!"

Fuck you ghosts. You think you could scare me?, he thought but his inner voice was trembling.

As they quarrel, they didn't notice that the ghosts began to reach out - the two commanders and Gambit. And as soon as this happened, they screamed in chorus. Loud and screeching!

"Aaaaaaah!"

Their embarrassing voices echoed in all of Styx.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Serapis #53
@Gambit

Perhaps thrust into a peculiar situation, the trio screamed in light of what they discovered – the souls are more animated than they thought so. Only thing scarier than a ghost in a river is one that gets out of the water after all. The trio did not seem to do much to the invading souls, the hands that would touch any of the three musketeers would be light, but fleeting. Cold. But get too close to these souls for long enough the cold becomes warmth. The ferryman did not seem to care, leaving the situation at hand to his passengers. As warmth would start to generate, the trio would start to hallucinate to a certain extent. The faces of the souls start to change, and even the surroundings would change to fit the hallucinations. Depending on who was being touched, the hallucinations differ from each other in regards to the trio.

The Prince himself would start to see a vast meadow around him, what would be the soul is instead replaced by a familiar figure, the figure whilst faceless beyond her warm smile – spoke in all too a tone of nostalgia. A voice of someone that the Prince would recognize, his mother. All these would happen instantly, as if in a blink of eye his environs changed.

“Oh.. Landayan! Where have you been!”

The motherly voice would speak, smiling as she would start to walked away in a very noble, ladylike manner, befitting of nobility.

“Come my dear boy we have much to talk about! I missed you so much!”

T-Bag would start to hallucinate differently. An almost faceless boy standing several metres away from him – a child of only several years old. The boy would smile, even giving a chuckle before the young energetic voice of a child would speak to him.

“Daddy! Daddy! Come play with me!”

The child would start to move his arms into a t-pose as he starts to run in a zigzag, as if an aeroplane. In front of the two of them, where the boy is running to – is a house with a woman, faceless but decently dressed. A house that T-Bag would remember himself of, all too familiar.

“Come dear. I made lunch for us!”

Lastly, Reynolds would hallucinate rather differently from the duo, rather than recognizing something of a past memory, what lies in front of him are a pair of voluptuous faceless ladies, wearing skimpy outfits and sitting down on what seems to be a sofa with an empty spot that would be a space for one to sit down, around them piles of money seems to be littering around the floor. One of the ladies would speak to Reynolds, her voice of provocative nature, shaking her alluring chests as she invites the man to join them.

“Hello sexy..! Wanna come play with us? There are drinks and fun for the whole night!”

Regardless of the three hallucination however, attempting to follow them would slowly lead the trio overboard of the boat. The ferryman, despite standing in position where he faces them, did nothing so far. After all, he has seemed to already given his warning prior to the departure.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
“Hello, sexy..! Wanna come play with us? There are drinks and fun for the whole night!”
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrgh!!!"

Reynolds screamed with all his guts after seeing two faceless ladies. "Son of a bitch! You want me to play to you?"

"But why?"

"You're a fucking ghost!"

Now I don't know where you took me, but you have to send me back to my crew.

He told the ladies. But at the back of his mind, he knew he just pop right back in. He wanted to do it with a twist though. He drew his sword and held it in reversed grip. After that, he pointed the sword at the two ladies before he poke his right thigh to see if he would feel any pain.

And he fucking did.

"Awww!"

You see that? I am alive.

"Bye!"

Many years ago, Reynolds was an assassin hired by rich people. He is one of the very few who never fail on his mission. He knew his craft and above all, it's like he knew almost everything. He also knows that he is a character written by Gambit. An NPC.

When they were in Merveille, he again showcased this ability. He said.
"B-b-but, I thought we came here to gather information about the beasts?", Reynolds butted in.

"Why didn't we just kill one of the two a while ago and return to the base? It is the same principle. Don't ya tell me that you have to defeat one of the NPCs on this island in order to do that?"
Gambit thought to himself, This guy is weird. From the moment he first spoke, he has been weird.

And then he recalled the very first thing Reynolds asked him back in the Laughing Archipelago. "So Gambit! I heard that you leveled up too quickly. What's your current stat now?". The prince only shook his head, astonished at the head of the sniper team.

But other than that, his origin has always been a mystery. It's like, he just appeared out of nowhere when T-Bag and Gambit finally made a pact and created a guild of assassins of which all the commanding officers of the Silver Vampirates are part. That happened all at once in Poker Island in North Blue. The birth of the Knights of Nights.
He immediately managed to get back from the scene and saw how he almost ended up being drowned in the lake. He turned to T-Bag and poke him, too.

"Oy! Get back to your senses, stupid jerk!"

“Daddy! Daddy! Come play with me!”
"Romeo?! My son! It's been a while. I am so happy to see you again."

These are the words he spoke after hearing his son once again. How many years had it been since then?
“Come, dear. I made lunch for us!”
"My Danica! I am so glad to see you again. You haven't aged. You are still as beautiful as the sun and mountain."

He would hug them both tight. Tight as he could as if he was crushing their bones. And he wept. His tears fell down his cheeks as the breeze of the countryside blew past them. The scent of the farm and the newly cut grass added weight to his memory.

Several years ago. T-Bag and his family lived on a certain island in North Blue. He was a farmer and a ranch owner. They sold beef, cow's milk, dairy, and even canned corned beef, lesser the price than anyone across the market. He loved to assist people and promote financial support to everyone who came to his aid. He had a then-pregnant wife and a 4-year-old son: Danica and Romeo. On a certain evening, after they finished all their daily routines, and delivered the products they manufactured, a certain group of pirates conquered their place. These people started by burning the ranch and all the farm animals there. T-Bag rose from his sleep and gathered his things, his cowboy rope, and his pistol. He also summoned his slaves, 2 dozens of armed men to welcome their guests.

"My dear Danica, you stay here with Romeo.", he told his wife. Then he turned to his son, Romeo.

"My boy, be strong. Whatever happens here, I love you more than my life..", he left the room with a kiss on their forehead.

"Boys! Let's go!", ordered his men.

Outside their house, the fire was beginning to spread out really quickly because of the straws and hays across the farm. The houses of his men were also engulfed with flames as they were made from light materials.

"Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!", a scream coming from the townhouse.

"Papaaaaaaaaa! Heeeeeeeeeelp!!", a louder sequence of the massacre was heard somewhere.

"Noooooooooo!!!!", and that's the last of the scream they heard from that area.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Nooo!" Someone from his men sobered... The other whimpered in agony. A scream without a sound...

Most of them were frozen with what they saw and so... His men stampeded towards the burnt area, all of them holstering their guns...

"Noo! Wait!", T-Bag tried to stop them but they were all desperate to attack back... He followed... Several seconds later and just as before he caught up with them, he heard a series of gunshots.

*Batatatatatatatatatatat....*

"Whaaaaaa"

*Booooom... Boooooom. Batatatatatatatatatatat..*

And afterward, a shadow of a winged man emerged from the flare, swiping off the lake of flames with his wing. A man from the past appeared in front of him, grabbing one of his men, and sinking his fang into the neck of his man.

"Who the hell are you?! And what have you done to our place? What do you want from me?!"

As soon as he finished his questions, a gust of wind blew into his face and a piercing pain registered in his flesh; he passed out. The next thing he saw, he was already inside his room, tied up on the floor using his own rope... He saw his child, dropped on the floor, his head broken,

"Romeo... Noo! Romeo!!! Aaaaaaah-ha-ha-ha.. Romeo...", he would continue to whimper until he saw his wife, grabbed by the neck, lifted up into the air, she was bitten in her neck, killing her instantly. And the beast dropped her body before stomping on the head of his dead son. He closed his eyes, and wouldn't open them up for a few seconds. When he opened it, the beast is no more present.

Until he returned to his sanity. He looked at his son's eyes while holding his shoulders as he crouched. "I love you, my son. It was ingrained in me through eternity. But."

He turned to his wife. "It isn't time yet for us to be together again. But in time, we will. I love you."

T-Bag regained his consciousness and revert from paradise to hell. When he got back, he saw Gambit staring out the space. He knew he was in trouble. Gambit of all the strongest people is also the weakest in almost everything. And it has been his mission to always be by his side.

"Pretty! Fucking wake up!" He yelled as he punched the prince's face so hard it would wake him up. He did this before in Merveille and other places. It never fails.

Landayan Morrow was just talking to his crew a few seconds ago but after they were held by the wandering, creepy lake ghosts, he was sent to another realm.

He was lying down on the sanctuary of grass and Chamomile and he looked back a couple of decades back and freely smile. Closing his eyes and he heard the chirps and whirrs of the birds and bugs hovering over his ears.

“Oh... Landayan! Where have you been!”

The motherly voice would speak, smiling as she would start to walk away in a very noble, ladylike manner, befitting of nobility.

“Come my dear boy we have much to talk about! I missed you so much!”
"Mother!", the prince greeted his queen at the top of his lungs. It has been 17 years since they last saw each other. "You haven't aged a bit Your Majesty. Still dashing and elegant."

"These endearing dancing leaves are countless!", he responded to Queen Lira Ninquelótë - Gambit's adopted mother, Queen of Hiraya.

"Can't you see just how they love to witness, those butterflies and dragonflies? How wondrous they are meeting your very eyes. It had always been a festival of bluish blossoms, emerging wildly in the entirety of the valley. It had always been a parade of purple columns, scattered in the platform of the eastern sanctuary."

Her mother just smiled back at him. And for once, this is the first time Gambit would be poetic after years of infamy. Perhaps, the remaining nobility in him was reserved only for the only person who endeared him in his solitude.

"And I always believed that dandelions are fairies. Just like you, Mother. Resting them all in our palms, whispering your wish. Sending them all to the skies while you wave goodbye. And hold your playmate's hand while you two attempt to fly. I am truly for leaving Hiraya. I need to find who I truly am."

"But every time I opened my eyes and sigh. I always returned to reality. I don't know where I belong. I didn't. But now, it seems everything is making sense."

Gambit faced the afternoon sky so calm and pretty. And how lovely those clouds are. They are Supernatural! But he couldn't see just how lonely those clouds are. Is this natural?

'Tis the beauty of the meadow that was never elusive. For it emanates a fragrance which never tried to leave. But where are these feathers that used to linger in the vast grassland of flowers and dreamers?

"Gone are the days when nature and mankind are one. Has Gaea been cursed or we were the ones cursed? The nature of nature is beyond its true nature. What else can we share with the seeds of the future?"
, her mother asked him.

"In this little garden of mine, around me are trees in silver color with glasses as their trunk. There is no grass but a variety of junk. Butterflies went smaller and black, resting in the isle of scrap. We used to call it to flower from way way back..."

"What do you mean, Your Majesty?"
, a clueless Gambit. Besides, her mother had always been the more poetic, metaphoric, symbolic, and insightful one.

"It means, you have to wake up and go back. The world is waiting for you. Change it. From there, you will find who you are. In time, we will meet again."

"I always love you, my Landayan."

Suddenly, Gambit felt a sturdy force that rammed his right cheek. A formidable one. It was T-Bag. He looked at his commander and quickly, he saw the ghost luring them into the depths of the realm of death.

"Get back to the center of the boat. And don't let them touch you once more."

Mother, I always love you, too.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Serapis #54
@Gambit

The hallucinations have worked, for the most parts but mostly towards the Prince and T-Bag. Yet Reynolds are able to recognize it earlier, though whether because the man is insane or possessed absolute clarity to the situation at hand. This led to the end of the hallucination on his part as the fake ladies cried in shock in the wake of his painful jolt to keep himself ‘awake’. Yet before he would know it, more and more of these souls have already climbed upon the boat during the entire time. But thankfully, Reynold quick actions would help to prevent the worst situation from happening. For both T-Bag and Gambit however, their time with the hallucination varied. T-Bag having to relieve perhaps happier memories before he would return to reality, and Gambit’s perhaps stronger delusions have confused the soul’s hallucination to the point of his ‘fake mother’ rather than maliciously attempt to drag him into Styx, she would instead help break the Prince out of the hallucinations. Of the trio they would notice the souls larger mouth and completely dead-like expression close to them upon their ‘awakening’, mouth devoid of anything but a void to stare back at. Upon the forceful awakening of the duo through physical force. The trio would quickly organize themselves, staying as close to the centre as possible. Souls are continuously climbing up the boat. But finally, the ferryman spoke.

“DDDDDo you not understandsssss to leave the deadssss…?”

This time he would speak in a very slurred manner, but carried a hint of passive-aggression. Charon, the ferryman stopped rowing the boat for a minute. His skeletal hands raised up, the paddle high up as he swung against the souls. The first thing that the trio would immediately catch on is when the paddle is swung against the souls, it was not of a physical impact, the souls have a similar properties of water whereby the souls would instead swirl against the direction of the swung paddle, as if the ferryman tried to swung against water. But it is enough to force the souls out of the boat. Being someone of slightly more authoritative figure in Styx to an extent, the souls seems unwilling to attack the trio once more, perhaps fearing Charon, Styx after all is the river of loathing of the dead – a disgust and hatred of death itself, it would make sense to see powerful emotions from the dead trying to resist and escape from the underworld. With the souls no longer harassing the passengers, Charon would finally continue rowing the boat. By now, the trio would be under the castle past the mouth-like structure with the river of souls flowing inwards deeper. A stronger sense of dread would carry deeper into their souls. For Gambit, he would recognize this feeling more recently – a cold shiver has gone down on all three of them – the same sense of coldness one would associate with death. They are about to be essentially inside the Underworld. And soon, a howling would be heard. That one understanding of Hades and the Underworld would soon associate to.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Silver Vampirates Emperor and two of his finest generals would settle at the center of the boat; however, more souls relentlessly progress to them, trying to drag them down. Reynolds, having the most awareness of the fakeness of it would continue to yell like a whore, fending off anything that went near him.

T-Bag would stand in silence, seemingly trying to draw his pistol. Gambit would just stare at them. It was the same moment that they saw more and more of them. Until an authoritative voice was heard from the ferryman.

“DDDDDo you not understandsssss to leave the deadssss…?”
They all turned to him. The souls seemed paralyzed briefly. They went peculiar about the situation and what was about to come. And with a single swing of the paddle against the water, they all swirl backward. The trio couldn't believe what they saw. What was happening was out of their wits. This man is feared by the souls locked in the Underworld for all of eternity.

Gambit drew a conclusion that the souls might or might not try to drag them down. But instead, trying to plead - help us. He drew a cigarette just to calm himself a bit. He might have been one of the most infamous beings above the Underworld, but being so close to the realm of the dead certainly gave him a certain amount of chilling sensation that tells him his already dead. What could be more horrifying than being alive yet you're dealing with the actual dimension of death.

"We're here.", he murmured as he saw the largemouth conjoining the lake of souls and into the palace of Hades.

"Brace yourselves.", he told the others.

"This is not going to be the typical adventure we have had on the seas. For what we're dealing with is the strongest of the Gods."

"HADES"

He then addressed the ferryman. "Upon my return, I'll be your Lord."

"You hear that, Charon? So you better not leave the dock..."

"You know the Hirayans didn't write obituaries. They only asked one question after a man died: "Did he have passion?"
, he added as Charon kept on rowing the boat.

"And you shall be scaled on the same manner you walked the earth."

He puffed his cigar and paused briefly, letting his first words sink into the audience.

"But if I should die, I want my people to write something like. Prince Landayan Morrow, a 36-year-old gentleman and the 14th Royal Blacksmith of the House of Forge sailed away when he was 19, hungry for his identity and his destiny, and died last night as he sought that. It was secondary to losing his biological parents, betrayal of those he endeared the most, and the fabrication of history by his own king and god. But, in the final days of his life, he unraveled a mystery of the Netherworld and of the Century of the Void. That's there's much to us than meets the eye. That there's much we haven't explored yet the people got stagnant in purging several lands only to abandon the philosophy that the world is vast enough, we all are a fragment of this cluster of land mass and deep waters. Yet, even after his defeat, his global dominion and influence would give birth to the rise of a new era. An era of exploration and not only piracy. Traversing the waters with a will, might, and freedom. Freedom from those who oppress the poor and the weak. That all of these series of events and fortunate accidents are after all part of the ever-ending spiraling chances of souls trapped in the depths of the earth waiting for their perfect moment to be incarnated as such divine or mortal ones and relive the life of the just and of moral turpitude. They are the culmination of an exquisite, yet sublime plot to change the world for the better. But the question remains, did he have passion. If passion is defined as the stubborn attempt to turn the world upside down, then Landayan also known as Emperor Gambit had been the most passionate man to ever lived."

He puffed the cigar once more before his last sentences. "I read a book once and it said."

"Passion is fundamental to leadership. It exists when we not only possess ideas but those ideas possess us. Passion fuels emotional resolve nourishes the courage to take bold action and generates the physical stamina to preserve when things get tough. It is also what makes a leader contagious."

His words further agitated and soothed all the worries within Reynolds and T-Bag. It replenished their fading souls to embody the warriors they have always been. And if it's true that he is bound to his death tonight, then at least, he knew that his legacy would live on.

But regardless of that, he had to come out victorious in this decisive if all he needed is to replace the god. That's the first key to revolution.

Death is not the end. It's only the birth of serendipity - Gambit, King of the World.

@Sea @Ichimonji

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Serapis #55
@Gambit

Despite the horrifying situation for the trio, with the help of the ferryman things have settled down, and with it the trio could now return to their persona as they have been using throughout their journey in Serapis, for the most part. And soon, they would find themselves underneath the castle – much like a sewers of sort. And near it only a set of small stairs exists, with an unlit light post – beside it a switch likely to lit up the light post when needed. But beyond that, Gambit’s speech would involve his monarchy as the King of the Underworld, even going as far as to involve a mere ferryman in his words. However, unbeknownst to Gambit, being the King of Underworld did not seem to bother Charon at all – as the same applies to Thanatos and the Fates, they did not care about it. There is a distinct difference between Hades and Thanatos, Hades may be the King of the Underworld – he however does not govern anything outside of the dead. Whilst Thanatos governs death – the Fates themselves only concern themselves with the fate of men. There may be overlaying governance, they however aren’t the same. This can be chalked up to how little care they give to Hades by the Fates, some even referring to Hades without a ‘sama’ honorific. The same can be said for Thanatos whom simply do not care if Gambit actually becomes the new King of Underworld or not – even going as far as making up a bunch of games to allow the Prince a chance of doing so. Charon – is the same. The skeleton is but a mere ferryman, whether or not the King is Hades or Gambit matters little to him – his duty is like all the ferryman before him, like all Charons before him. To row the boat between the Underworld and Serapis through the passage of Styx. As such, the ferryman did not care about the words of the Prince, only merely gesturing towards the switch of the light post before rowing the boat away back to the docks. He would only return should anyone requires him back for the return journey.

With the set of stairs acting as a foot base to get out of the boat, leading up the stairs would be a large gate, opened for obvious purposes. The gateway to the Underworld itself has always been opened. Not just of symbolic reasons, but as the King of the Underworld, as well as a God – listening to the pleas of those whom worship him and to help his citizens is a kingly duty. For the reason, this gate would have been opened generally speaking. But of course this does not mean that any bad actors may come and go as they pleased however. Should they past the gate – the large sewers corridor would lead them slowly upwards, a little unmaintained – the same river of souls would continue to flow into the centre of the sewers from the river and deeper into sewers. But the distance is fairly short. Before long, two sets of stairs would conjoint into one as it would lead up to the surface, as the river flows inwards past the sewers. Once the trio however as taken the stairs into the surface, they found finally hear low growls behind them. Looking up and back behind them – 3 heads of a dog looking down on their backs upon reaching the surface. Devilish and dangerous. Cerberus guards the entrance to the castle. The trio have finally reached the inside of Hades’ home, and now into their grand courtyard. And now between him and Hades stood a large three-headed dog from Hell. Larger than the trio combined. Smoke emanates from its very being as flaming red skins ignites around Cerberus's body.

“Grrrrrrrr……..!”

Cerberus
Level ???

Strength: ???
Speed: ???
-Reaction: ???
-Movement: ???
Vitality: ???
-Durability: ???
-Stamina: ???
Mind: ???
Haki: ???
-Armament Haki: ???
-Observation Haki (Precognition): ???
Martial Arts: ???
- ???

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

And at last, they would finally set foot in Hades' castle. Alas, they did not know what was about to befall.

Gambit would alight the boat first, feeling the surroundings as he walked on the stairs the ferryman unloaded for them. He knew something is off. Well, it has always been since they landed in Serapis. This time was different though. T-Bag followed, feeling the same. And for the first time, he would light a cigar, smoking session with the captain. And then Reynolds, an Awareness Haki master. His feet would touch the ground quickly, activating his specialty as soon as the gate opened in mystery.

The stairs creak as the gate in front of them unravels what's behind the bars. The trio would bear witness to a sewer in which substance in it flows back and forth from the river of Styx. It stinks. A very well coined name for the river that stinks.

A combo of stairs would be seen from where they are. It would conjoint and would lead them upstairs. The surface that they sought.

"Reynolds.", Gambit said.

"That's our only choice.", Reynolds responded. Seemingly, the two understood what was up there. And that the three of them had no other choice.

Reynolds pulled the holstered of his sniper forward so that the gun itself would be held by his hands. He is ready for combat from the range. His swords remained in his belt.

T-Bag, not realizing the threat would remember that he had left his anchor at the dock. He didn't have a weapon but his body is enough for this drama.

Gambit would draw his staff before shapeshifting to two warhammers.

"Bueno. Let's do this."

And they took the stairs. And as soon as they all resurfaced, a threat emerged. A demonic growl echoes across the floor. Frightening enough that even Gambit felt fear when he heard and saw the creature. It was not a mere beast nor the likes of the mutated beasts from Merveille that they tamed. This one is sentient. A beast capable of reasoning, manifesting emotion and harnessing his own willpower. It's a beast of all beasts.

"The three-headed dog who guards the gates of the Underworld, preventing the dead from leaving and making sure that those who entered never left.", Gambit remarked as the creature before them continued to growl and scare them away.

"The Cerberus..."

"Is there a way to tame him?"
, T-Bag asked.

"In Harry Potter, in order to get past him, music would have to be played for him to fall asleep.", Reynolds referred to a book he read.

"We're dead then. Pretty sure our company is not very good at that. We should have brought Princess Mera, sister of Namor."

The flames of the Cerberus keep on bursting from its body. They all could feel how tremendous his power is. But they are the Silver Vampirates.

"I'll go first.", T-Bag said.

The First Mate of the crew tapped a button on his belt and in mere seconds, his body would seem to flash. From that flash, his plain white t-shirt and rugged blue jeans would morph into something else. Something of demon kind. A scientific discovery of the Germa Kingdom, entrusted and improved by the Gambit Industries. Bear witness to the Ghost Rider S+-rank Suit. A raid suit only fitting to the wielder of chains and flames of emotions. A general who specializes in both Anchor Action and Black Leg style. Together, these two abilities could devastate even the hottest fire beasts in front of him.

"This is candy. Pretty, find a way out and we'll take it from here.", says the First Mate. And Gambit would just comply.

T-Bag's body is not suited with skull-like headgear topped with a body-fit black suit. And even though he wasn't able to bring his anchor, this transformation did the deed for him.

"Diable Jambe.", he uttered under his breath as his right toes knocked on the floor twice before his foot ignite in flames. his chain included.

"Diable Jambe, Cuddle oh Luv..."

He cursed as he threw the spiked ball end of the chain after a short swing over his head. If successful, it would not only hit the opponent but bind him as soon as it drew near, restricting their movement. If the dog moves, then it would further restrain them. But regardless of that, T-Bag would still pull the chains whether it caught the dog or not. As he pulled the chains, he would then launch himself as his leg burned, he would aim for the heads of the dogs in one swoop. Both attacks are infused with Haki.

"Premier Hachis..."

Cuddle uh Love: T-Bag throws the spiked ball end of the chain to tie around his opponent's wrist, ankle, or weapon, restricting their movements the more he creates tension. And whilst inflicting devastating damage to the target is not its primary purpose, the spikes once entangled to the target shall also incur decent damage. It is often used as a preparation for a combination attack.
- DPR: C, requires 21 Mastery, 21 Strength
  • 101-119: 4. City Block Level
  • 120: 5. Town Level
  • 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only)
  • 7. Mountain Level
Premier Hachis: The user does a running jump and kicks with both legs into an opponent's stomach rapidly various times, but Diable Jambe's heat greatly increases the power.
- DPR: B, requires 41 Mastery, 41 Strength
  • 101-119: 4. City Block Level
  • 120: 5. Town Level
  • 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only)
  • 7. Mountain Level
  • 8. Island Level
@Ichimonji @Sea

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Serapis #56
@Gambit

The appearance of Cerberus has placed pressure upon the arrival of the trio, a hellhound famed for being the guard dog in the Underworld. Feared by the dead and even of those in the living. The Cerberus growl in a prowling-like stance. Having already knew of the intruders the Cerberus is merely waiting for them to enter an area where it is able to deal with the intruders – its size being unable to enter the sewers. The trio however, decided to quickly deal with Cerberus instead of finding an alternative, it is after all the easiest method – brute forcing by taking down the 3 headed dog. T-Bag would begin to transform through the use of a raid suit – being the first to attack Cerberus, going as far as to use an immolating leg style to try and attack Cerberus. But before T-Bag would do so, his chains would be immolated as well – throwing the spiked end of the chain with a small swing in order to bind Cerberus. He would the binding would work to his advantage as Cerberus did not seem to react. Perhaps a slow beast? The chain would pull T-Bag towards the beast, and with that he would perform a flurry of flaming kicks towards the heads of Cerberus. The kick would land, delivering a multitude of powerful kicks on the heads of the hound. However, once T-bag is done with his kicks he would notice not a single bruise, nor burn mark or even a sign of injury could be seen on any of the dog’s heads.

Cerberus's Dura: ??? vs T-Bag's DPR
Result: No effect?

Cerberus looked upon the man in mid-air, its eyes focused upon T-bag for a moment, frowning for a moment. It would suddenly howl with all 3 heads. A massive amount if floating fireballs – green in flames would manifest all around the trio and Cerberus. It would start to inch slowly towards the trio while slowly limiting the area of the fight. At the same time, Cerberus would look at T-bag, and in mere moments the dog poof away, leaving only a black smoke in its wake – the chains would drop to the ground but almost immediately Cerberus reappeared in a blink of an eye behind T-bag in a sliding movement and quickly pivot itself into a stop while raising its large claw, entirely engulfed in reddish flame as it aimed to swipe at T-Bag while hopefully still in mid-air. Should any of the trio attempt to destroy the mass of green fireballs around them, they would find the fireballs to be ethereal in nature, that no attacks whether imbued with or without Haki would be able to touch. Getting too close to the green fireballs however, it would start to rumble in the air as it glows brighter - as if it is about to explode.

Cerberus DPR: 12. Large Continent Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
T-Bag morphed into his Ghost Rider Raid Suit. A combination of Leg Specialty and Chain Action adorned his personalized suit. Altogether, the toughness, the sturdiness, the acrobatics, and the flame power of all these would be executed well against the three-headed evil hound. The First Mate of the Silver Vampirates came and spun his chain briefly before shooting it across the target, binding it with success. Restraining the Cerberus, he yanked onto it, increasing the speed of his flight. From the flight, a barrage of flaming kicks would be unleashed on the heads of the dog. Dozens of them landed with 100% accuracy. Reynolds who was watching from afar would feel the power of those kicks and almost think that it made it. He felt something.

When T-Bag finished his combination attacks, the hell guard stared at him as he was in mid-air. The dog was furious. He would unleash three spheres of fire after he growled. Green is nature, it would start to surround the three and the sentient beast until he vanished from his sight, only to re-emerge behind him as if he is one with the wind. Off the teleport, he would spin swiftly, swinging his claws against the Fleet Captain.

"Behind you!", Reynolds alarmed him. T-Bag turned as his chains dropped onto the ground. "?!!"

[WHOOSH]

T-Bag utilized his maximum speed in order to kick the air using Sky Walk and the jet-propelled boots to evade the attack. Now over the Cerberus once again, he would somersault in the air in conjunction with spinning his chains rapidly before he released it to tie the enemy once more. If he found success in this execution, he would follow it up with a strong pull before slamming the beast onto the ground.

"Sun Ova the Yardarm"

As this happened, Gambit was still trying to locate an exit point but he couldn't find one. Perhaps, there is a need to accomplish something here first before it opened.

"Gambit!, be careful with those orbs. These shits are out of this world.", Reynolds warned.

"Everything in this land is otherworldly. I have been under its spell since we arrived."

The two would watch T-Bag's execution of attacks until Gambit thought of something. "Let's make it fast then."

"Aye! Captain!"

With this, Reynolds position himself in a firing pose. He's that one guy who can just shoot without any scope and even in a standing position and still be as accurate as the most seasoned sniper. Ryan Reynolds after all got the title Deadpool for nothing.

"Let's see if this one works."

From that standing position, Reynolds merely pointed his Deadpool Magnum 69 Sniper at the target Cerberus. In a hyper pulling of the trigger, the Commander of the 3rd Fleet, Artillery Division would unloose 3 A-Rank bullets, aiming to dig its bullets to the head of the dog. If T-Bag was able to ram him on the floor, then the bullets would be aimed at that area. If not, then Reynolds would just know where to fire as he's been using his Awareness Haki since they entered this cage. Bullets are fired with Black Haki.

Reynolds:
81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 3 (A) + 2 (COA) = 3x Island Level Bullets

Sun Ova the Yardarm: T-Bag jumps into the air, somersaults, and unleashes his chain that grabs an enemy. And with the force of T-Bag's fall, he pulls the target down to the ground.
- DPR: B, requires 41 Mastery, 41 Strength, 41 Movement

101-119: 4. City Block Level + 2 (B) + 2 (COA) = Island Level

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Serapis #57
@Gambit

The speediness of Cerberus moved to strike T-Bag, sliding as if he ‘blinks’ into existence before attempting to strike the aggressor. Thankfully, the assistance of the trio helped each other, allowing T-Bag to quickly somersault into an evade whilst spinning his chains around to once again attempt to ‘capture’ the beast. This time however, as they would have understood – Cerberus is a beast with intelligence. With its already raised paw, the beast immediately grabs onto it and bite the chains with the left head before yanking the chain – this time it is not T-Bag that is pulling but the beast. Cerberus pulled with all its might that even rivals of the most physical fighters, and it would pull T-Bag down. Its two other head would turn, the middle one looking right at the incoming T-Bag whilst the remaining one would looked right at Reynolds.

The middle head would open its mouth – fires would burn from its mouth – before generating a storm of fire out with intensifying heat through a wide arc, the fire wasn’t any normal flame however, it is green. When hit by its flame, T-Bag specifically in this case, he would find himself not just burned – but the parts of his body doesn’t quite feel ‘right’. As if a part of his body feels lost – his raid suit would not seem to matter in regards to this peculiar feeling. A strange sensation. But he wouldn’t lose function of his own body. Yet the nature of the flame is seemly a mystery. The right head, looking upon Reynolds with his gun aimed down sights upon the dog and fired with several bullets would instead be met with something familiar. It would roar, but its roar wasn’t a simple roar. It roared with great ferocity, generating a shockwave – a piercing loud roar with enough force to not just deflect the bullet but rumbles the very ground around itself as wind and force would aim to even blast Reynolds back to the mass of encroaching green flames, potentially even affecting T-Bag at the same time.

The wall of green flames would slowly inch forward – but soon they would glow even without anyone close to it. Seconds afterwards the green flames would start to home in towards the trio at a rapidly faster pace, not lightning speed but enough to be of concern. This time however, the flames are no longer ethereal. But instead, if the trio touches the green flames via physical contact, they would find the similar sensation that T-Bag may have face – a sensation of not right at the parts of their body that made contact with such flame as it burns hot, much like any flame would.

OOC: Since I'm not really using much stats for this fight, I won't be using DPR and purely just describe things as it happens - thus it may feel weird for you to deal with attacks but just RP as you will to deal with it as it comes. (Unless you really want me to do so but I'm practically throwing arbitrary numbers anyway)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Cerberus took the blows coming from T-Bag's blazing legs but they didn't affect him. Vanishing from his sight, it appeared behind him, but Reynolds was there to alert him, dodging the killing swipe of its claws. T-Bag ascended and unloosed his chain once more, he would lock the hell hound. But when he's about to pull him before slamming him to the ground, the enemy yanked him instead with its own left head fangs. Now being pulled strongly, a follow-up move was cast by the beast. Green flames blasted in a wide area.

"Mwah!", screamed T-Bag as he ate the elemental or ethereal attack. Surprisingly, even with his Raid Suit on that should have been able to tank the flames having been resistant against it, it still affected him. What?!, he further questioned. What happened just now?!

"Gwah! It buuuuuuuns!", he continued to scream in pain as he stumbled down to the ground. Staggering to get up. T-Bag's screaming prompted both Reynolds and Gambit in horror. The first they saw him suffer like that after a while. With a scowl on his face, Gambit turned his clasp into angry knuckles. Gripping the shaft of his staff harder before turning his head back at the enemy.

At the same time, Reynolds would see the incoming attack forming in his direction. His awareness Haki was still activated at this point so he would feel the danger of the incoming. His three bullets clashed with the shockwave but more was coming his way for it also generated a force enough to shake the ground at a blast of wind that would send him flying. He sprinted to the right and stood at the side of the captain. The shockwave would then crash to the walls, breaking them with such ease. "That's close.", he remarked. "Now how the hell are we going to defeat this shit?"

Gambit looked around. Three glowing green spheres beaming even brighter began to come into them. T-Bag, now finally got up, would warn the other two. "Don't touch that shit!", as he pulled back his chains and tried to swing it around in a wide arc. As he did, he would try to aim for the incoming sphere coming at him and bind it with his chains only to drag it back and slam it home to its caster, the Cerberus.

Seeing this, Reynolds let go of his sniper, although it's still attached to his holster. He would unsheathe his two katanas from his back before doing the same - attacking the element with his blades and firing it back at the dog. Gambit also thought of this, and the staff that he was gripping so intensely would be swung against the ball of flames like batting an incoming pitch. The three spheres of flames would be sent back to the attacker, doubling its speed.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Serapis #58
@Landayan

The greenish flames breathe out from one of Cerberus’s heads, and it would engulf his victim – T-Bag in it. Burning the man as he would drop to the ground writhing in agony, or at least in enough pain to prevent the man from getting up quickly. This would naturally leave T-Bag in a dangerous position to be in. At the same time, the shockwave would deflect Reynold’s projectiles while sending him flying back. A powerful beast that would raise concerns even for the trio of highly-skilled men. A scream would come from T-Bag, now standing up though it would seem that Cerberus would remain rather static, perhaps a sign of pride that he did not attempt to attack T-Bag further when he dropped. Making sure the flames do not touch any of the trio, T-Bag warns his comrades before using his chains to hurl these fireballs back at its caster – prompting the other two to essentially bat the green flames to do so right back at Cerberus. The green flames would fly, as it would slam against Cerberus notably from T-Bag’s attack. The green flames however, did little to no effect, and this would carry on forward as with Gambit’s and Reynolds’ actions. It is a valiant attempt, a smart one even. Their ideas are a 50/50 in regards to success. Either the flames do not discriminate what it hits, or that Cerberus’s attacks would not affect itself, and for this case – the latter would apply.

The beast would roar once more, a powerful shockwave done with all three heads this time would attempt to blast the trio back with a deafening shout. Its body was glowing orange, now it seems to be much brighter than before. The long Cerberus tail would swing, slamming the ground several times. And then, it would happen. All three heads would spew a cone of fire breath, this time in orange much like a normal fire but it would look less of fire but more of lava – a difference that the trio would very likely notice rather immediately, aiming to engulf all three of them in its hellish flames. It would take several long seconds of such fire breath before Cerberus would finally move, it would blink several times as if teleporting, climbing the castle walls around the courtyard of their fight, it would start to generate fireballs off its mouths, raining them down upon the trio in its dreaded inferno. The trio isn’t progressing with the fight; they would need to start to think a little out of the box to deal with the Hellhound before they start to take too much damage before the meeting with Hades.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

T-Bag came up with an idea after suffering from the hellish flames launched at him. With that in mind, the trio bats the green fireballs back to Cerberus, aiming to subdue him using his own attack. A brief explosion occurred as these flames rammed its own caster. T-Bag smirked and so did Gambit, thinking that they made it. But Reynolds who is still spreading his Awareness across the ground would feel its presence. "Not yet." In one of the few moments, Reynolds really cared about the surroundings and his battle. He's not playing around. "Think fast!", he warned his crewmates once more.

The obscurity winded down and the Hellhound emerged from the smoke. The trio would resort to a single truth, his own attacks wouldn't harm him. A terrifying thought. ?!!, all of them dumbstruck.

T-Bag skid backward, keeping his distance, puffing the cigar before tossing it to the ground. Reynolds on the other hand would continue to examine the situation they are in. Gambit would do the same things the former did, think, cigar, and toss. "Damn it!", he exclaimed before recollecting a story about the Dog.

Cerberus allowed souls to pass without incident but would block the way if the living tried to enter, or the dead to leave. This is his mission. And this means that we have to be dead for him to let us in. Amongst the three of us, I am the only one capable of taking the form of an Undead Creature of Night because of my Devil Fruit ability. Having lost my soul every time I morph.

If we keep on fighting him and if he keeps on shrugging even T-Bag's attacks that rival an Admiral, there's no way we could escape it.

But before I do, maybe I can test if some of my attacks would harm him.

As he thought of these, the dog roared mightily that it sent out a defeating shockwave omnidirectional, ramifying towards their location. T-Bag and Gambit, having bestowed with the highest level of Armament Haki would raise their palms at the incoming blast, deflecting the entirety of it!

"Don't underestimate us, beast!", T-Bag said as the shockwaves finally dispersed powerless. But he wasn't done yet, for after roaring, he glowed like a firefly in the night. Everglowing! Thereafter, he rammed the ground with his own tail several before breathing a lava-like substance into them. The three Vampirates would dance around the battleground, dodging each and every stream of these orange flames before gathering themselves to their original formation - standing side-by-side. But just as how fast as they are in evading all those attacks, King Cerberus would vanish from their sight. "Such speed!", Reynolds remarked.

Reappearing above them, an immense amount of heat started to gather inside its mouth as he took a deep breath. After leaning backward slightly, the sturdy-looking chest bulked outward, filling up with air. Alas, a plethora of fireballs would be unloosed from its mouth! "No!"

Suddenly, Gambit would take the center stage. The Staff he was wielding in his right hand would be swung from his outstretched hand, forming an arc upwards and across the incoming fireballs. Off the swing, a series of cool balls would be unloosed to the airspace and to the ground. Those forming above would create fog as quickly as possible, concealing the area of the target. "Realm of Fog and Mist, Niflheim"

The very ground's temperatures would then reach the freezing point. And from there and quickly, snow would start to form before Gambit harnesses them like an army of spears. Compressing them tightly, he would launch the hardened ice skyward to block the fireballs while the excess ice spears would try to impale the enemy beast. "Snow Sorceress, Ullr"

Snow Sorceress, Ullr: Gambit uses "Cool Balls" in succession to change the atmospheric and the ground temperatures at or below the freezing point and ensure that there is a minimum amount of moisture in the air. If the ground temperature is at or below freezing, the snow will reach the ground. Gambit will then harness all these snows and/or compress them in order to use them as a weapon that he can cast on the opponents to incapacitate them.
- DPR: B, Mastery (100-meter) AOE, Deep freeze, requires 91 Navigation

Realm of Fog and Mist, Niflheim: Using "Cool Ball" against fire, the user is able to create a massive fog barrier due to the water vapor in the air, increasing in density from the rapidly heating cold air. The fog is used to blind the opponent so that the user can land an attack on them.
- Unranked, requires 51 Navigation

As soon as all these happen, Gambit would not expect the beast to fall that easily. And it would happen, from where he delivered the counter-attack, the pirate prince would suddenly morph himself into a demonkind as wings sprouted from his bangs, horns on his head sprang forth. Claws of the devil would come in simultaneously, paired with a set of sharp fangs whilst his eyes turned to crimson red like the diamond emblem on his forehead. He roared! And a screeching sound punched the space to send out a devastating sphere of shockwave at the Cerberus.
Torrent of Terror: Gambit's most powerful Zoan attack. He releases an extremely concentrated and concussive sphere of reddish shock wave that is more than powerful to blast and destructs anything in its path.
- DPR: S+, 120 Strength, 100 DF Mastery, or vice versa, 100 COA and purchase of Red Haki (emitted from mouth, 1-meter diameter)

Not purple as I sold back the goods.

"Let's talk, little puppy...", he reasoned.

Top Bottom