Island Serapis

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Serapis #89
@Landayan @Ichimonji

Landayan saw what would be quite a gruelling sight to see, cannibalizing of what remains of Hades by Persephone is… something one would refer to as insanity. As if Persephone has lost herself into that insanity. The Prince quickly recalls what T-Bag would mention of this particular situation. Though he himself wasn’t exactly happy, it is a worrisome look. His tone back then carried conflict. But Landayan’s compassion towards women quickly criticize T-Bag’s former statement, that he shouldn’t call the situation to be well-deserved. But T-Bag folded his arms as he retorted.

“I was referring to the fate of Hades. I hope you didn’t forget what he did to my family and yours, Landayan. For all we know she could be involved with Hades’ machinations.”

T-Bag responded, though while he could empathise with the situation, his life was torn asunder by Hades, and while he may not know if Persephone herself is involved with him, being his love, his wife. It’s not a far-fetched theory to reach out to. Especially for Landayan having actually seen how obsessed she is with Hades in the dining room that she practically ignored Landayan, even someone with a compassion like himself – would logically come to similar conclusions, even if it may not be true its probability however is about the same as it been correct. But alas, there is no conceivable way to truly know that answer anymore. Persephone herself is lost.

Soon afterwards, Landayan would turn his attention to Demeter’s words, Athena was right. There is something that the Prince did not truly noticed and now this has completely blown right into his face. Demeter paused briefly, her eyes looked down onto the ground.

“It first started with Hephaestus in Lemnos where he started forging powerful automatons through the sacrifice of human souls and blood, then Hades’ pawn, La Spada came and stop him. A few days later, Athena mentioned the Pandora’s Box is opened. And that the we, the Olympians are now afflicted by the evils of the box.”

“I didn’t believe it at first… but… now…”

Demeter would finally stand up; her words slowly turn into rage. Anger seething from the Goddess. And soon…

“ARGHHHH!”

Demeter in her rage filled roar, would cause the quake to rumble beneath their feet. Plant and trees would suddenly erupt around them, though no one would be hurt by her anger. The trees would sprout from the floors of the castle, even going around walls and seeping into cracks of the castle. It would take a minute or two before Demeter finally calms down.

Huff… huff It’s all Zeus’ fault. He should never have tried to take Pandora away from Hephaestus…”

Demeter would continue to calm herself down, her breathing erratic but slowly normalizing. Landayan upon hearing this would likely start to recall his experience with the Olympians around him. Did Thanatos and the Fates showed something like that? Did Hades himself showed this form of Pandora’s curse?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Forge God Hephaestus. I still recall my master lecturing me about him but he never mentioned anything about automatons. It's some sort of necromancy and alchemy. It is forbidden in our land. Gambit only spoke to himself and thought that he still is knowledgeable about the two devilries. Demeter continued to speak about the legend coming true. The prince could only exhibit total shock when he first heard of Pandora. He thought that just like the tales of Eve of the other kingdoms in North Blue and Maganda in Hiraya. Women were the first of their kind and the ones who brought evil into this world by doing what was forbidden. The birth of the sinners.

Landayan witnessed the rage of the Goddess and the three Vampirates were ultimately terrified of seeing someone as beautiful as she turned into a ravishing deity of the forest. The trio would quickly go defensive but all of these were futile for they were not even harmed by her rage. Gambit calmed down when Demeter did. And he felt the heaviness of her burden. He also panted, "Huff. Huff. Huff."

"Do you know the word Karma?"
, Gambit asked the goddess. "Hahahaha. There's a land in North Blue about a dozen miles north of my kingdom. who worshipped a titanic turtle. They call him Genbu and the God of Tamizhagam ─ also known as The Black Desert."

"They eventually follow the principles of Buddhism and the law of Karma. It simply denotes the principle of cause and effect as a universal law that governs not just the physical universe but our own lives as well. Essentially, it works like this: everything we say, think, and do serves as a cause that will at some time in the future, when circumstances are right, manifest an effect. What you do in life must echo in all of eternity no matter good or bad they are."

"It doesn't end with the mortals. They are mostly applicable to the cruelty of the Gods and what lies beyond. Gods are cruel. That's why they are Gods. And if Zeus is the cause of all the sins and evils manifesting in this world, more particularly you Olympians, then that is his Karma being reeled."

"The Fates know this the moment they spun that thread of life."

The prince drew a cigar from T-Bag's pocket and lit it using the flame from the bident then continued, "And if that wicked woman happened to betray the deal with Hades which I am certain I already conveyed to him before his demise, it is only the beginning. And if Hades thought that I should be the one to stop Spada from eradicating all of you, then he's mistaken. I only came here for the purpose my King father tasked me with before his death. And that will must live on. But if your kin continues your tyranny, I won't hesitate to fulfil my judgment upon you. Tell this to your brothers. Death or King's Punishment is nigh. They choose their own ends."

Landayan after saying this would start to walk using his 9-feet hammer-bident and then sit on the throne. Revelation would come thereafter.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Serapis #90
@Landayan

The words of Demeter would start to make recall certain experiences and memories from the Vampirate, he could only imagine what befell the people of Lemnos being used as sacrifice to these automatons. They weren’t cyborgs, but mere materials and ingredients to the result. The rage of the Goddess comes and goes, though despite going on the defensive, they weren’t hurt in any way thus as the Goddess calms down, the trio would do so as well. Landayan would also felt the emotions of the Goddess though to what extent would not be fully understood. Landayan would ask if she knew karma, but that he would only continue to speak, this time referring to a divine beast in the North Blue.

Demeter would only be confused. She may be an Olympian – a Goddess. But her desire and her roles would only mean she cares very little in regards to others. Not that she is a schemer much like Hades, but that she would stay in her own lane. Landayan would continue to speak about the karmic cycle and retribution and finally to connect it to Zeus and the Olympian. The Prince quickly drew a cigar from the pockets of his friend. Lighted up with his new weapon. He would play the judge, the executioner of the Olympians. The master of irony was never lost upon the Prince. But perhaps the Prince knew of his action, but he would accept it. After all, accepting who you are and what you are is a pre-requisite to change.

“No. I would have to get answers on my own… He will give me my answers.”

Demeter quietly spoke. She did not care about whatever happens to the Olympians, she has taken care enough of the World. Now she has to find her own answer, a selfish desire of her own. Demeter would raise her hand towards Persephone. A flower would quickly sprout underneath of Persephone, whom seem to be completely unaware of the happening. And it would envelop her and what remains of Hades. With that, a flower would sprout beneath Demeter herself as well, enveloping her as both flowers would start to sink into the ground. Soon the flowers would completely disappear, and so would the two Olympians. All that would remain are the Fates and Thanatos of the pantheon. But they do not involve themselves in such matters. Whoever is the King of the Underworld does not truly matter to them. Neutrality. That would be all they are. A power beyond all. And they would continue their work undisturbed. Such is Death and Life, Fate and Destiny.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Gambit, T-Bag, and Reynolds went back to the throne room as the foremost sat upon it. As he did, Demeter finally declared her own wheel of fate and her will to find her destiny and meaning all by herself. Conjuring a sangley flower, she took her daughter with her beneath the world.

The prince rested his back and started to puff his cigar locked in his left index and middle fingers. While hearing the news outside from T-Bag, the prince was also in deep thought. He was recollecting the events that happened after his death. And he opened his mouth, telling the story to Reynolds and T-Bag. "I must tell you everything that happened after my death. Yes, for a while I truly died. Several times to be more precise.", he said as the Cerberus howled in response to him while rubbing their heads against their master's legs. Gambit pats their heads, caressing them.

"So..."

Flashback
Landayan fell into a bottomless pit and thought there was nothing but oblivion. That was until a single soul wrapped its nature around him. One became two. Two became four. Four became eight. And it multiplied thousands of thousands fold, healing whatever was damaged inside him. Repairing even his shirt and suit. The ruined Prince of the Morrows dramatically turned into his normal human physique; neat and comely.

As he was treated by the souls, a beaming radiance emerged from above. It was the soul of his mother and all the Hirayans before him. Suddenly, a grand manifestation of the old kingdoms and their history were cascaded upon him, telling him tales of the good and the bad. The heroes and the fallen. The wicked and the glorious. The war between houses. The rise of each king. All transpiring into one single succession of a multitude of events. History was told through a poetic parade. An ensemble of his own blood. And in a single swing of spiralling chances manifesting before him, rumours became wisdom. No more lies are concealed from the crowned prince of Lireo.

Gaining back his full consciousness from that fall, he uttered, "What are those? It all piles up in my head at once. I feel my head about to explode. Gyaa."

His mother approached him from above, whispering, "That's our history, my son Elramon. That's what I wanted to call you but Landayan fits better to you, knowing what lies beyond this test. You alone can do it, my dear son. Unite all kingdoms and preserve the history of our land."

"My father was not that bad after all. Neither was King Sapiro. They both believed that the true history of the void must be unveiled for it is the treasure of all our kinds. The World Government is manned by corruption and deceit. I finally understand why he sent me here. I must act."

"First you must return to the land of the living. You have just died five times today, just so you know. You shall die again and resurrect."

"...."
, Gambit wondered. "You don't mean."

"You're right. Just like Hades himself."

"I finally get to see what my father looks like."

"You are a reflection of him but more. You got my hair's colour. They call him the Dark Elf for like you, he fights like a wizard of climate. Will you be meeting him soon?"

"I don't know. Something has changed within me. For the first time, I finally feel that all those decades of history rest on my back and that their will have been passed down to me. And it's not only theirs that I inherited. Even the will of Hades and the others before him. I must put an end to this world's chaos."
End of Flashback

Back to the throne room, Gambit held his 9-feet hammer-bident tightly and ghosts manifested around him. Shocking both T-Bag and Reynolds. Many more would emerge but afar. The river of Styx shakes as if something is about to erupt from it. The Succeeding Lord of Hell finally spoke, raspy and baritone. Ominous and powerful.

"For death has ravaged our world, and the balance that sustained us has been lost.
We fear this day would come.
When the lands of ruin and the champions of the light can no longer save those in need.

But I will. For I wield the power they cannot.
And the new army of the dead shall rise at my command.
For all who threatened the balance -- Beware..."

As Prince Landayan Morrow recited those words, souls sprang forth in all directions, fallen bats and even the living ones flapped their wings above, covering the full moon. Cerberus howled under the darkened skies. The bident glowed in the dark. Ghosts in the river are spiralling in unison until they opened up the Styx only to unleash the deity of the treasure. Her name is Echidna. A golden female serpent who has lived at the bottom of Styx for centuries, waiting for its true master's arrival. The man who would become the New King of Hell and beyond. As the titanic serpent surfaced, a golden chest of old carves lay in her mouth. The prince would bear witness to three treasures: A Pool of Golden Shards, A Golden Devil Fruit, and Bags of Gold beyond anyone's riches. All glimmering amidst the darkness that surrounds them.

"Summon Judge Vinsmoke, Morgans, and all the Underworld Emperors. We shall publish something to stir this upcoming war. It's about time we put gold on these World Government dogs."

Cerberus barked thrice in response, praising their new Lord.

An hour later, Serapis in its entirety started to move to the surface as if being propelled by a machine. But this is no machine nor a sort of engineering trick. For The King of Underworld has finally devoured the devil fruit Echidna offered to him. And after a brief death just like what his mother prophesied, he came back from the dead and now possessed the power of Golden Lion Shiki, The power of Hades, and The Will of the Deads!

Presenting Landayan "The Gambit" Morrow. Prince of All Pirates. King of the Underworld.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Serapis #91
@Landayan

Serapis, lifted upon with the powerful new Devil Fruit that Landayan now possessed. He is no longer the Prince. The defeat of Hades has allowed the Prince to ascend the Olympian’s throne. He is the King of the Underworld. But a new situation has been changing unknowingly to Landayan up till now. The Pandora’s Box. A curse and a disease to the Olympians have been opened. It has spread since from Lemnos to Hephaestus and now to Hades and Persephone in Serapis. With new information now passed not just to La Spada, but to Landayan, the new King of the Underworld. What would become of the future of the Olympians? Demeter would seem to return to Olympus along with her daughter, seemly driven mad over her obsession to Hades – likely the result of this Pandora’s Box.

But for now, Serapis has a new King. A long awaited day for Landayan. Fate and Destiny has seemed to shine upon him. That his fate to be Hades’ pawn has been broken. The defeat of Hades would ring throughout all of Olympians. It would not go unnoticed. Despite that, the Prince is ready. His goal set in mind. The judge, the jury, the executioner of the Olympians. Truly, he might be the one to bring about the age of Gods to their end, and in its ashes the golden age of men would arise.

The Rise of a new King.

The End.

Top Bottom