Powers & Abilities Shanks is #1 and was always inten

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey, in this video we are discussing why Shanks shared the number 1 part with Whitebeard from chapter 1 onwards. This was in my opinion always the intention of Oda and the story progressed in a way so Shanks will be the one that Luffy has to surpass to become Pirate King.

I would love to know from the mods how much self-promotion is allowed. I don't want to be that kind of guy but I have seen some people do it and don't see a reason why I wouldn't post it. In the old days, I would have just posted the theory as a scipt but changed that a few weeks ago. Uploading 1-2 videos per week from now on and please contact me, if that is not cool! Anyways, hope you enjoyed it!

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey, in this video we are discussing why Shanks shared the number 1 part with Whitebeard from chapter 1 onwards. This was in my opinion always the intention of Oda and the story progressed in a way so Shanks will be the one that Luffy has to surpass to become Pirate King.

I would love to know from the mods how much self-promotion is allowed. I don't want to be that kind of guy but I have seen some people do it and don't see a reason why I wouldn't post it. In the old days, I would have just posted the theory as a scipt but changed that a few weeks ago. Uploading 1-2 videos per week from now on and please contact me, if that is not cool! Anyways, hope you enjoyed it!
We have a videos area you can post in. Though if it's a theory you would like to submit for Theory of the Month you can have this moved there but we would need a transcript posted for those who may be region locked.

Top Bottom