Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally posted by: Capt_nakedpanda

Narrative/Action
“Out-loud Speech”
*Sound effects*
Any underlined text = Flashback

Major Lee Hung said:
I see...Is this some sort of test, then? A contest of masculinity? The first to move from this spot loses?
Seeing that Reo caught Lee's attention he understood that the contest has already started. Reo was determined that he will not let anything distract him from winning the staring competition.
In that moment something landed between the two marines with a loud crashing noise and cloud of dust emerged. Instinctively Reo was about to move and jump back due to the close impact and that was the logical thing to do. But his still childish nature was stronger since he was a boy on a mission.

Burei:
"Do not move or we lose, you stupid little brother" - shouted Burei in his mind!

However, the instincts were too strong! To stop himself from moving the young mink flexed his muscles standing in one place and tensed his body and assumed a silent Tekkai. Reo's quick thinking saved him from moving but his curiosity made him avert his eyes in the direction of the clash.

Suddenly a voice was heard.

Rorouni Zoro said:
"I’m not interrupting, am I?"
As the cloud was clearing Reo saw a male black haired human with sunglasses on.

Reo: "Oh the overly stylish human marine with the red glasses and red bandanna from the file, interesting choice of outfit..."
Burei: "Burarara! It's decided I will call this guy RED!"

After Reo took off his eyes from RED he checked Lee again and saw that Lee actually moved and his hand was on one of his big anchors attached on his belt.

Major Lee Hung said:
Lee reached his right hand for one of his Anchors, which were both clipped to opposite sides of his belt.
In that moment Reo knew that he won, because Lee has moved his hand, but before the young mink had the chance to react Lee started speaking.

Major Lee Hung said:
“So then..”

Lee nods towards the Panda to get his attention.

“Is it Reo that I see before me? Or Burei?”
Reo released the Tekkai, smiled, made a fist, raised it in the air and shouted.

Reo:
"YES! I WON! I WON! I WON"
Spoiler
Burei: "That was too easy... I am disappointed!" - said Burei inside Reo's head.

After the initial shout the young panda calmed down and answered Lee's question.

Reo:
"Reo is in front of you..." moment of silence "...sir! But, if I may say, Burei is not impressed. In that relation we would like to file an official request for a sparring, as soon as you are available, Rear Admiral Lee..." moment of silence "...sir!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally posted by: Tartan Owl

The two marines were cowering in front of the clearly insane/sadistic fox mink (supposedly) doctor.

Fortunately for them, the fox mink noticed his surroundings.

"I see we are docked. So this must be Shells Town. I should not keep Rear Admiral Lee waiting. After all....."

Vulpes' face darkened as his features stretched out into a gleeful grin.
"We have have to make preparations for the grand hunt in this sea."

I will not bother with my sniper rifle just now. There are no threats on this island that warrant bringing it.

With that said, the mink ran to the edge of the ship and jumped off and started to run up the road on all four paws in the direction that (he assumed) Lee went in.
I will use my Observation Haki to find him.

Stopping in the middle of the road, the fox mink activated his Observation Haki, sensing everything around him for 60 meters.

He is up ahead, just around the corner with a large group of people. About 50 meters away.

The mink noticed the stares he was getting from the locals. He smirked sarcastically at them.

"You are all free to take a mental picture and treasure my handsome face forever."

The locals eyes widened and some jaws dropped at the fact that this... Animal seemed to be able to talk.

I should not mock the natives too much. They are simple creatures that live in their own secluded world after all. I doubt a single one of them has ever heard of a mink.

The mink continued down the road until he saw a large group consisting of Lee, a bunch of humans and interestingly enough, there was also a mink. A panda mink to be precise.

Wait? What is he saying?

Capt_NakedPanda said:

Reo: "Reo is in front of you..." moment of silence "...sir! But, if I may say, Burei is not impressed. In that relation we would like to file an official request for a sparring, as soon as you are available, Rear Admiral Lee..." moment of silence "...sir!"
Reo? Burei? What?

The fox mink got back onto his hind legs and approached the group.

Time to make my presence known.

"Well did I miss anything interesting here?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally posted by: Frayz

Frayzah was on his way to the Marine base and up to his last hotdog when he and his subordinates once again spot Lee and Ripper in the distance. This time they are joined by a swordsman who is often referred to as The Red Devil, the fox Mink who was once a bounty hunter and the panda Mink with a split personality. Though to Frayzah all of these people were unknown, he suspects that they could be fellow Marines.

‘What's happening there? I should probably check on the situation.’

With half a hotdog still in his hand, he runs over towards the action. When he is closer, he notices none of them look hostile so he eases up a bit. The Marine Captain waits nearby and looks on as he finishes his snack.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally posted by: Rorouni Zoro

Capt_NakedPanda said:
"...sir! But, if I may say, Burei is not impressed. In that relation we would like to file an official request for a sparring, as soon as you are available, Rear Admiral Lee..." moment of silence "...sir!"
Jax focused all his attention on this Panda Mink, it’s size and solid features warning him against underestimating the fur ball. The Marine coat that this Reo, or Burei or whoever, wore was identical to his own, and only solidified his estimation that this newcomer was not to be trifled with. That said, the tone with which he answered Lee was insubordinate to the nth degree, and the swordsman turned completely to square off with the oddly childish Commodore.

‘Wait— Lee seems unfazed.’ Jax thought to himself, keeping his hand from creeping toward a saber. ‘He also knew about this Burei... I can’t jump to conclusions too early without all the facts.’

Tartan Owl said:
"Well did I miss anything interesting here?"
"Not yet," Jax answered, "But for my first time meeting Minks, I must say you’re a peculiar lot."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally posted by: Major Lee Hung

"I’ve been here long enough to sample the local booze, but my men have been patrolling these waters whilst I waited for our rendezvous."
Heh.

"Good to see that you still have a sense of priority." Lee jokes.

When suddenly, Lee hears a voice from behind him.

rominmusa said:
sir, may i know who is incharcge here?
The source of the voice appeared to be a Human child dressed as a Marine.

What the hell? A child? Is a child assigned to the 169th?

"That would be me. Are you a Marine? You’re just a child.."

Oh no, wait, this is Romin...he’s being groomed to become an officer...

Before Lee could open his mouth to correct himself, his focus was interrupted in stylized fashion as the Panda struck a victorious pose:

Capt_NakedPanda said:
Reo: "YES! I WON! I WON! I WON"
Oh damn..that's right...I was supposed to be staring him down..

Capt_NakedPanda said:
Reo: "Reo is in front of you..." moment of silence "...sir! But, if I may say, Burei is not impressed. In that relation we would like to file an official request for a sparring, as soon as you are available, Rear Admiral Lee..." moment of silence "...sir!"
Just as Burei finishes speaking, Vulpes @Tartan Owl approaches from the side and begins speaking to Jax. The group’s attention turned to Lee.

This is it..this is the first time my command will be tested. And in front of my highest ranked subordinates to boot. In this moment, I will win their support, or I will lose it...

He addresses Reo:
"Your abilities at staring are impressive. Well done. Let’s hope you’ll stay just as composed when the cannons begin firing.”

Lee's expression turns very serious.

"However, our mission here is no game, Reo. The job that we were sent here to do will result in innocent people dying, if we don’t take this seriously.”

Lee folds his arms across his chest. The chains that were wrapped around his forearms clinged and clanged together as he did so.

“You’ve been cooped up in a Rehab Center for a while now. You’re itching for a real thrill. Eager to test your skills against a real opponent. But take it from someone who has been sailing the Grand Line for years: Right now, we need someone who will keep a level head and do what is expected of him. I’ve read your file, Reo. I know you’re a good Marine. So I expect you to keep Burei in check and follow my command. If you can’t do that, you’re a detriment to everyone here. And as your Commanding Officer, I won’t allow my men to put each other at risk. So shape up. That’s an order.”

Lee turns back towards Ripper, but then glances back in Reo’s direction, a confident smile creeps across his face.

“But of course...I can’t have someone under my command who questions his place in the branch, so that said, tell Burei that after our mission is complete, I’ll be glad to beat him into the ground.”

Lee turns back to Ripper.

That’s it..all of our officers are here now.

He addresses all Officers present.

“You all know your orders. Head on over to the conference room ASAP.”

Lee and Ripper head off.

**Out of Character**For time purposes, Lee will be in the Conference Room next post.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally posted by: catp_nakedpanda

Following Rear Admiral Lee's orders everybody headed towards the meeting room for the briefing. The mood around was kind of gloomy after Lee's serious speech or at least that is how Reo was feeling. He didnt pay attention to his surrounding at all thinking about what has happened.

Sitting in the chair waiting for the debriefing to start Reo was re-running the speech in his head over and over again.

Major Lee Hung said:

"However, our mission here is no game, Reo. The job that we were sent here to do will result in innocent people dying, if we don’t take this seriously.

You’ve been cooped up in a Rehab Center for a while now. You’re itching for a real thrill. Eager to test your skills against a real opponent. But take it from someone who has been sailing the Grand Line for years: Right now, we need someone who will keep a level head and do what is expected of him. I’ve read your file, Reo. I know you’re a good Marine. So I expect you to keep Burei in check and follow my command. If you can’t do that, you’re a detriment to everyone here. And as your Commanding Officer, I won’t allow my men to put each other at risk. So shape up. That’s an order.”
Then Reo remembered his speech to the marines placed under his command few days ago.

Capt_NakedPanda said:
At ease proud marines! I know this is new for you having a young mink as you superior but give me a minute of your attention and listen. We are Reo and Burei and from today we will make everything possible to protect you and bring fame and glory for each one of you while we deliver Justice to those who deserve it! However, the path of Justice and glory is a steep and uneven one, so some of you will not make it to the end line, but we will do everything possible in our power to protect you and we promise you this! Not a single one of this unit will be left behind on the battle field, we fight as one and we protect each other backs! We got yours so please protect ours. Do that and I promise you we will destroy this pirate era and create a bright future for everybody! What do you say proud marines, do we have a deal?
Reo: "I had given such a speech to my man and yet few days later I started behaving like child again eating my own words... I am not just one of the many... I have responsibilities..."
Burei: "Yo, BakaReo (word play for Bakayarou), stop dwelling over the past, baaaaaaaaaaaaaka!!!! Get your shit together and lets show them who is the big panda boy with actions! Lets show them that we are not all talk in the next mission!!! Plus that SAFF said that he would pound me in the ground... I say bring it!!!
Reo: "You are partly right, Burei! We will show them but we will do it by executing it perfectly! No casualties, no complications and for that I will need you to listen to me!"
Burei: "Whatever... Just stop with the self pity it makes me sick..."

Reo's expression slowly changed as if he is about to bring his A-game. Looking around the room at this newly formed team he gave a look to everybody in the room until his eyes met with red fox mink. Reo's big eyes widened even more and his mouth opened so much that it hit the table that he was sitting on. Suddenly he turned to Informa, who was standing next to him and shouted while pointing at the red fox Mink.

Reo:
"Informaaaaa!!! WHO IS THAT!!! HE WAS NOT IN THE FILE!!!!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Frayzah watches as Lee calms down the situation and orders everybody to the conference room. He also notices that behind Lee is a young Marine by the name of Romin.

‘I didn't know they let kids into the Marines.’

Everyone was now heading to the 153rd base and once Frayzah was there he orders an Ensign to get him a Justice coat fit for a Captain. After he puts on the coat, he walks to the conference room and sits down in one of the seats at the table.

‘It'll be interesting to see what our plan of attack will be, the pirate scum won't see us coming.’

While waiting, he reads the latest issue of The World Journal that is sitting on the table.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally posted by: rominmusa

Romin moved from where he stand since no one can see him because the person(lee),who standing infront of him is gigantic and no one can see him.

he was very confused since everyone present in the room are strange.
"a panda with 2 personality",
"a gigantic sharkman",
"a weird looking giganti man with hood",
"a tattoo man"&
last but not least ,"a tower like red fox"..

since everyone started going to conference room he started movine to conference room and reached there in time
So he stayed focus to hear what the leader going to say.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally posted by: Rorouni Zoro

Jax nods to himself after hearing Lee’s speech, immediately losing the tennsion that had been building up up. There would be no unexpected brawls, so he let his sabers sit in their scabbards for now, and simply crossed his arms as he casually made his way to the conference room with Lee.

Major Lee Hung said:
"Your abilities at staring are impressive. Well done. Let’s hope you’ll stay just as composed when the cannons begin firing. However, our mission here is no game, Reo. The job that we were sent here to do will result in innocent people dying, if we don’t take this seriously. You’ve been cooped up in a Rehab Center for a while now. You’re itching for a real thrill. Eager to test your skills against a real opponent. But take it from someone who has been sailing the Grand Line for years: Right now, we need someone who will keep a level head and do what is expected of him. I’ve read your file, Reo. I know you’re a good Marine. So I expect you to keep Burei in check and follow my command. If you can’t do that, you’re a detriment to everyone here. And as your Commanding Officer, I won’t allow my men to put each other at risk. So shape up. That’s an order.”

“But of course...I can’t have someone under my command who questions his place in the branch, so that said, tell Burei that after our mission is complete, I’ll be glad to beat him into the ground.”
"That was quite the speech. The Lee I remember would’ve spent no time on words and simply brought the pain." Jax mused, looking up at his old academy buddy. "Then again, the hooks and chains are new too. Just what changes did you time at HQ make exactly?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

"Not yet," Jax answered, "But for my first time meeting Minks, I must say you’re a peculiar lot."
Vulpes smirked at Jax.

"That panda mink is odd and as for me... Well I am sure you will come to your own personal conclusion on what I am."

Vulpes grinned at how Lee handled the young upstart Reo.

Firm but not draconian. He seems like a reasonable leader to his own men but merciless to any criminal. Heh, I like his style.

The group of Marines made their way into the conference room. Vulpes sat down on a seat and crossed his arms, waiting for the important speech.
Capt_NakedPanda said:
Reo's expression slowly changed as if he is about to bring his A-game. Looking around the room at this newly formed team he gave a look to everybody in the room until his eyes met with red fox mink. Reo's big eyes widened even more and his mouth opened so much that it hit the table that he was sitting on. Suddenly he turned to Informa, who was standing next to him and shouted while pointing at the red fox Mink.

Reo:
"Informaaaaa!!! WHO IS THAT!!! HE WAS NOT IN THE FILE!!!!"
Vulpes was becoming increasingly unimpressed by this individual.

"Could you possibly be any louder? If you must know then I am Commodore Vulpes Sharpe. Anymore mundane questions or are you finished now?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Frayzah puts down The World Journal with a little disappointment on his face.

‘What does a guy need to do to get mentioned in one of these? There are some powerful new pirate crews though. The Backyard Pirates, Everything Pirates and Silver Hair Pirates. They'll all need to be brought to Justice, must be why our branch was formed.’

He looks around the room slowly.

‘Well the boss is here and so is that kid. There's that swordsman from before. Looks like the 2 minks are arguing over something. Only person left to arrive is that drunk dude I saw earlier.’

The Vigilante starts to whistle a random tune.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally posted by: Emperor Cross

* Wow! Shaarib had took his small blow of the day and had so been able to relax little. It was so much good that he forgot completely that he had one meeting with his boss. He realized it only too late and of the dashed off as a rabbit and especially without paying. By going out he shouted:

- Send the receipt to the base ! In the name of Lieutenant Jimmy Frayzah! It is my sponsor!

As soon as he was outside, he tookout a black shell of his pocket and pressed on the center of that this. A taken brought out a thick cloud that divided into several bricks to forma staircase to allow our Hero to reach the roof of the building. He repeated the same process by creating every time a brick to allow him to jump of from building to building until to arrive at the building of Marine.

- Where is 169´s conference room ?

He indicated it to him and he rushed there. Pushed the door and shouted :

- Captain Genjo sir ! Thank you for having granted me this permission Rear-Admiral!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally posted by: major lee hung

[QUOTE="Rorouni Zoro]"Then again, the hooks and chains are new too. Just what changes did you time at HQ make exactly?"[/QUOTE]

Lee remained silent for a moment.

"Remind me to catch up with you later. A lot has changed since we've last spoken..."

Lee enters the Conference Room through the side door in time to see all of his Officers in their places. A few younger Marines follow him, carrying large posters and an Easel.

Good. Now we can finally get this thing started.

"Alright everyone, it’s time for us to begin our briefing, so listen closely.

:vonFlame:Operation Justice Dawn:vonFlame:
Briefing
Lee's men place the Easel in the center of the room for all of the 169th Officers to see. On it, they place a map of the East Blue.

Lee faces his officers as he speaks.

"As you all know, the East Blue has appeared to be a mostly peaceful Sea for quite some time now. However, recent reports have confirmed that the East Blue, like every other Sea in this World, is plagued by Piracy.

Unlike Pirates in the Grand Line who usually make enough noise for us to detect their presence fairly quickly, the East Blue Pirates have been a bit more subtle. It's taken HQ quite some time to gather Intel on them, but they've recently been able to gather enough intelligence to surmise the situation.

In short, the East Blue is controlled by Four major Pirate crews, and HQ has decided that the East Blue has remained under their dominion for long enough. They've decided to remove all four of these Pirates in a coordinated strike, liberating the East Blue from their clutches. They've deemed this mission 'Operation Justice Dawn.'

This is where we come in. As the 169th, HQ has tasked us with taking down these Four Pirates as quickly and efficiently as possible. And we will do so swiftly and mercilessly. We will perform this task in two separate phases:"
Phase I
"During Phase I, we will eliminate three of these four Pirate crews simultaneously:

As Lee speaks, his men remove pictures from the Easel, to reveal Jolly Rogers for each crew.

"The Buggy Pirates."

"The Alvida Pirates."

"The Krieg Pirates. Our forces will be able to separate and take down these Pirate crews quickly and efficiently. Our teams will divide as follows:

@Capt_NakedPanda will lead @Frayzah and @Emperor Cross to Orange Town in order to apprehend the Buggy Pirates.

@Tartan Owl will lead @rominmusa to Alvida's base to apprehend Alvida.

@Rorouni Zoro and I will head out to Sea to engage the Krieg Pirates in order to arrest their Captain and their executives. We will strike simultaneously and eliminate all three crews at once. Which brings us to phase 2, and the more difficult part of this operation."
Phase 2

Lee continues to speak as his men remove Krieg's flag, revealing one last Jolly Roger.

"After we've arrested all of these Pirates, we will re-convene in the waters outside of Arlong Park, for Phase 2 of this operation-"

Lee eyes the displayed Jolly Roger for a moment. He faces his Officers again.

"The take-down of the Arlong Pirates and the shut-down of Arlong Park. For those of you unaware, a group of powerful Pirates from the Grand Line following the lead of Sawtooth Arlong have began to build a Pirate Empire that threatens to consume all of East Blue. Any peaceful villages that fall under Arlong's rule find themselves victim to abuse, intimidation, extortion, robbery, and even worse..."

Lee looks again at the Jolly Roger.

"The Arlong Pirates are an assault against the values that we all fight to defend. They have robbed the people of this Sea of any semblance of comfort. The reason..."

Lee pauses for a minute as he eyes the Jolly Roger, an then looks back at his Officers and continues speaking.

"The reason that these Pirates are such a Major threat, and why our branch in particular has been sent, is because Arlong and his Pirates are all Fishmen, who fought alongside the Warlord Jinbe on the Grand Line for a time."

5 Marine branches have already attempted to remove him, and all 5 branches were completely exterminated out at Sea. These Fishmen are incredibly dangerous, and they are the reason that I in particular was sent here..For this reason, it is important that none of you, under any circumstance, attempt to approach Arlong Park until you see the Green Flare launched from my ship, the Danko, into the sky. This signal will be fired as soon as I myself am in the bay of Arlong Park, ready to intercept any Fishmen who attempt to approach from under the waves. Once you see this signal, approach Arlong Park, anchor, and make your way ashore. Once all of you are on shore, @Capt_NakedPanda will fire a red flare into the sky from his ship, and I will join you all in the port. From here, we will head to Arlong Park to arrest Arlong."

Lee faces his men.

"This is the first function of the 169th. Before we can move on to bigger work, we must prove ourselves here and now. Our reputation as a Branch depends on pulling off this Operation successfully. You all have your orders. We will pull this task off with no Civilian casualties. This Operation begins now. Dismissed."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Romin listened carefully to understand the plan since its his 1st mission as a marine.
After some time of studying ..He understood each step .

romin:/Since this is my 1st mission i have to try my best/

He then walked towards his squad leader to ask about plan for the attack and preparation needed to be taken....

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Vigilante stops his whistling to listen to the Rear Admiral's plan. After taking everything in, he gets up out of his seat and nods to Lee.

“Understood sir. I must say, I've always hated the circus.”

‘So it has nothing to do with those new pirate crews on The Grand Line ay? Either way, I get to dish out some True Justice. Let's just hope the Writers are on our side.’

He then leaves the conference room, where his men are waiting for him in the hallway outside.

“Alright listen up fellas. We have our orders, we are to head to Orange Town to catch the pirate known as Buggy The Clown and his subordinates. We will be joined by Captain Hassan with Commodore Reo being our squad leader. I will be leaving as soon as Reo is ready so get The Stormhawk ready for departure.”

“Understood Comman... I uh mean Captain.”

Frayzah begins making his way towards the Marine ship he dubs The Stormhawk, with his men running ahead to prepare it for travel.

‘This mission is definitely an intriguing one. Three simultaneous strikes from the same Marine Branch. It's definitely a bold move but has anything like this been attempted before?’

He reaches and boards The Stormhawk where one of his men notify The Vigilante that it is prepped for departure.

“Very well, thank you Ensign. We will be leaving when Hassan and Reo signal that they are ready. Stay on alert for that signal.”

The Marine Captain takes a seat on the ship's deck and waits for the other Marine Officers to signal that they are ready to leave.

“Also get me a bag of chips will ya?”

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally posted by: capt_nakedpanda

"Could you possibly be any louder? If you must know then I am Commodore Vulpes Sharpe. Anymore mundane questions or are you finished now?"
After the red fox mink introduced himself and the made an appropriate remark for Reo to stay quite Reo placed his hand on top of his mouth but he couldnt take away his eyes from Vulpes. It was Reo's first time seeing another mink and his eyes killed with tears. So many thoughts were rushing through his head. So many questions. He didnt know which to ask first.

Reo brought up some courage removed his arm from his mouth and just before he was about to speak Rear Admiral Lee came in to the room.

Major Lee Hung said:
"Alright everyone, it’s time for us to begin our briefing, so listen closely.
The young mink didnt want to cause problems again so he quietly sat down but he couldnt take eyes away from the mink until Lee started uncovering some jolly rogers and named him the leader in one of the teams to take down the Buggy pirates in Orange town.

Major Lee Hung said:
nakedpandawill lead frayz and emperor cross to Orange Town in order to apprehend the Buggy Pirates.
Reo was surprised that he was named one of the leaders since he already cause trouble with his first introduction, but that was the perfect opportunity to deliver a perfect execution of the plan and prove his worth.

Major Lee Hung said:
This Operation begins now. Dismissed."
With the presentation ending Reo looked at Frayzah leaving the room and started following him to the ships. Everybody from Reo's crew were ready for departure and for orders.

Frayzah said:
He then leaves the conference room, where his men are waiting for him in the hallway outside.

Frayzah begins making his way towards the Marine ship he dubs The Stormhawk, with his men running ahead to prepare it for travel.

The Marine Captain takes a seat on the ship's deck and waits for the other Marine Officers to signal that they are ready to leave.
Standing on the board of his ship "The Argonaut" Reo shouted to Captain Frayzah.

Reo:
"Captain! Please, lead the way to Orange town! We have a circus show to attend!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally posted by: TArtan Owl

"The Alvida Pirates."
Tartan Ow will lead rominmusa to Alvida's base to apprehend Alvida.
Vulpes silently listened to Rear Admiral Lee's orders.

The boss specifically stated to apprehend Alvida... That means I can not kill her.

Is this a test of my ability to follow orders? He must know from my files I have a preference for killing.

Fine. I will follow your orders. However.....

Vulpes smirked.

You never said anything about the rest of her crew.

"Oi rominmusa? You coming? We have a pirate crew to hunt. Follow me to my ship. If you need anything then let me know."

Of course the boss would put me on rookie sitting duty.

Vulpes left the conference room to go to his ship, the "Magna Venandi". Once aboard he started to issue orders to his men in preparation of leaving.

"All right you lazy sassenachs! We are going on another hunt. Our target is Alvida and her crew. Now get moving!"

Now all we need is rominmusa on-board and then we can set sail.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally posted by: Emperor Cross

# Since the briefing ending, Shaarib couldn’t help but shake, he was to excited now. Their adventure was beginning now. Frayzah did get up first and go. And after him was their operation leader, a fucking Panda !

During Lee’s speeches, he didn’t had time to observe the others. But this crew was really a bizarre one.

He got up, put his glass one and leave the room without talking. After some minutes he arrived at the port and saw his team waiting for him with some anger in their eyes. They had not forgotten his « escapade ». He jumped on a ship and shout !

• You better go Frayzah ! My baby Naglfar is to quick !

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

romin was waiting for the order from captain .. suddenly

"Oi rominmusa? You coming? We have a pirate crew to hunt. Follow me to my ship. If you need anything then let me know."

romin ran to the ship and get on the board

romin(serious): *saluting* aye ,sir.

after a small break .....

romin: sir.... i'm a new marine officer and i don't have much experience in fight. i heard that you are a expert scientist too.. will you give me a d ranked powersuit ?

then romin started waiting for captian's reply......

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

romin was waiting for the order from captain .. suddenly

romin ran to the ship and get on the board

romin(serious): *saluting* aye ,sir.

after a small break .....

romin: sir.... i'm a new marine officer and i don't have much experience in fight. i heard that you are a expert scientist too.. will you give me a d ranked powersuit ?

then romin started waiting for captian's reply......
Vulpes stroked the fur on his chin with his left hand as he pondered the young Marine's request.
"Hmm. Very well then. A single D Grade power suit should be easy to construct. It will improve your overall performance. It is not invincible however. Take too much damage and it will break ."

"I will construct it on our way to our target".

Vulpes addressed the marines under his command.

"Set sail men. The prologue to the greatest hunt of our lives is about to commence. If you need me, I will be in my office."

Vulpes went to start on the power ship's construction.

Top Bottom