Island Shuhon Island

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shuhon 20 @Gambit
After getting a few kilometers away from the now destroyed tower, Feltyrosa lands and resumes her trek tot he castle on foot. A rapidly approaching flying object doesn't exactly scream friendly after all. Her pace was brisk, but she never took a full run. She expertly weaved her way through any crowds she would encounter too. Never bumping into anyone. In fact, some of the more well off looking people would find their coin purses missing. Despite being focused on the mission at hand, she had her mind set on the future after all and was always looking to increase the size of her own coffers. As she would near the castle she looked around for someone to approach about speaking to the king. She wouldn't reveal her entire hand just yet though, and as she asked around she kept her nature as a Spada Pirate to herself.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A young man wearing red loose clothes, and shoulder-levelled hair was busy flirting with the ladies in the market. It was sunny and everyone seemed preparing for the upcoming fire festival. When a girl selling vases called him, he turned around and his brown eyes told her that she was beautiful today. "Lt. Wan! Over here!"

"Hi, Miss?"
, Wan said, not even knowing what the name of the young girl with pink ordinary clothes was. Her eyes were the same colour as his. And her lips were elegant.

"It's An!", the woman said, smiling. "How could you forget my name? We just dated yesterday."

"Of course not! I was just teasing you. I enjoyed the noodle soup that we ate from the Cai's, really. Hahahaha!"

"Really? Noodle soup?"
, asked An.

"Yes, really!"

"We ate dumplings yesterday!"
, she angrily responded before throwing a vase at his face.

"Ouch! I was kidding, Ok. I knew it was dumplings.", Wan said cornering the woman.

"It was not dumplings. I was testing you. We did go out yesterday. You must be tired of some other women, you barely know the name and the events you did with them! Go away, Wan!"

Wan walked away, his head held down. Suddenly, she saw a woman. Strange needless to say approach. The lieutenant immediately saw how pretty the lady was. He grinned and started to walk towards her, in the act of bumping the woman before introducing himself in flashy manner.

"Oooops, I'm sorry. Are you from around here?"

"By the way, I'm Wan."
, and he smiled, scratching his head.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shuhon 21 @Gambit
Feltyrosa continued her walk towards the castle. Weaving through the crowded market as she did. Suddenly, a man was approaching her. He was going to collide with her so she adjusted herself to avoid the collision. However, the man still bumped into her. This caused her to believe the man was a pickpocket. After confirming her possessions were still with her, she would finally reply to him. Although it was brief as she was in a hurry and had no time to deal with random people in the market.

"I'm not. Goodbye..."

With that she would make an attempt to ditch the chatty man and resume her trek. However, things wouldn't be so simple. Persistent was he, and he followed. She stopped and let out a sigh before turning.

"What is it? I'm in a hurry. I don't have the time for this right now."

With that she was getting ready to intimidate him with a burst of her conquerors haki. Not aiming to make him faint but just to get him to back off and let her resume her mission. She would do it if he persisted with the small talk.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Feltyrosa entered the market of the capital and bumped into an officer of the kingdom. He asked if she was from around him but the woman gave him a cold shoulder. Wan did not appreciate this and started to suspect her.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Not so fast, stranger.", he said, pulling her left shoulder as soon as she turned away.

"We have received reports that many pickpocketers suddenly rose twice than last month and apparently, you share the same modus with them."

"I need to know if you're one of them."
, Wan said firmly as she stared at the woman's eyes.

I know for a fact that you are not from around here. And clearly, her actions are suspicious., Wan thought.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shuhon 22 @Gambit
"I'm quite capable of holding onto my belongings."

As she is talking to the insistent man, one of her invisible hollows the size of a grape explodes nearby, causing the destruction of a stall, and a large commotion due to the sudden noise. Should the man get distracted, she would dash away. If he remains focused on her, she would use her strength to simply pull away from his grip and keep walking. Walking with intent and some power now, to prevent him from stopping her again. If he was so sure of her suspicious nature he would have to use some force. She was not in the mood to listen to the words of a random on the street. Since she had no idea he was actually affiliated with the castle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shuhon Island #1
@tlgRen
Wan had stopped Feltyrosa, pulling her by the left shoulder as she tried to avoid him. Her actions were very suspicious to the lieutenant. But before he could respond to her, an explosion sounded off nearby.

"Whoa! What the!?" Wan exclaimed, taken aback by the sudden destruction.

Panic spread throughout the market for a moment. Was the area under attack? He turned his attention towards to commotion. He had to handle things quickly and ensure the people were safe from harm. He rushed in the direction of the sound, while unknown to him. The woman had already walked off. When he got there he was met with the sight of a destroyed stall.

"Is everyone okay? Nobody was harmed right?"

Luckily, the citizens were all fine, just shaken up from the sudden destruction of the food stall. Wan sighed in relief, before turning back around, only to see that Feltyrosa had already left. His face had turned grim. The explosion occuring right after he stopped her couldn't have been merely coincidence. The wind blew through the man's red loose clothes and he pulled out his Den Den Mushi to make a call.

"Commander Jeong Jeong."

"Lieutenant Wan. I'm busy at the moment, make it quick."
The man said nonchalantly.

"There was an explosion in the market sir. And I think the culprit is headed towards the castle. It would be wise to alert Commander Kuvira as well." Wan relayed as quickly as he could. Jeong Jeong paused a while, letting the news sink in before finally replying.

"No need. I'll drop what I'm doing right away to handle the matter. Those damn, Red lotus bastards must be up to something again."

"I don't think so commander. The suspect appears to be an outsider."

"An outsider, eh?"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shuhon 23 @Infinity
Feltyrosa was finally free from the insistent man. She had to resort to some minor property damage but she was free. She didn't really care that she caused the damage, it was more the follow up to said damage she was worried about. She continued on her way to the castle. Wondering how she was going to handle the consequences for what she did. She was once again feeling the effects of her temper. She was witty, and had a mind for strategy and planning but could never make it too far because of her temper. She was quick to anger and when angered she was quick to go to the quickest method of dealing with whatever angered her. Which usually derailed her plan. Like right now. Still, she wasn't sure she could plan ahead for how to deal with this and so she decided to just go with the flow. She soon found herself near the castle and greeted by some people who she very much doubted were the usual guards.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shuhon Island #2
@tlgRen

On the outskirts of the royal palace, Commander Jeong Jeong had just hung up his call with Lieutenant Wan. He was assigned to welcome General Iroh home from his long voyage. The General had arrived on the island long before Feltyrosa had docked and had been taking his time sight seeing, however Jeong Jeong couldn't help but feel the slight weight of stress.

"After all these months, the General has finally arrived home. Why did it have to be when there is potential danger in sight?" the man sighed in frustration, before steeling his resolve. He would deal with one thing at a time, for that was all he could do.

Immediately, Jeong Jeong recognised the familiar stature of his broad shouldered friend. General Iroh. His face was stoic as he approached the palace gates, but as he saw his old friend his expression changed into that of a kinder smile.

"Well, well, well. So they chose you to welcome me home. It's been a long time...Jeong Jeong." Iroh said to the older man, placing a hand on his shoulder in greeting.

"I trust things have been well in my absence? Where are all the guards?"

The commander returned a smile. "Things have been quiet. Not much activity from the Red Lotus since you have left. As for the guards, I had them sent to ensure there are no other disturbances in the market. You see..."

As they spoke, Feltyrosa had arrived near the castle. As she drew closer, she noticed the two men standing near the entrance. Iroh followed the commanders gaze, catching eye of the Spada pirate.

"...There is an outsider in Caldera." The man finished, his guard raised at the sight of the creepy looking female. Iroh's gaze hardened.

"You intended to confront the foreigner on your own? You have grown cocky, my friend."

"No at all sir. I alerted Kuvira as well. Wan is waiting for her to arrive as we speak."

Iroh scoffed in response, before turning to his full towards the female pirate. Raising his voice, he addressed her, activating Kenbunshoku no Haki in order to track any move she made. "Entrance into the Royal Palace is forbidden without an invitation foreigner. If you have no business here, you should find your way back to the city."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shuhon 24 @Infinity
Feltyrosa approached the castle after dealing with quite a few annoyances and a long walk. She walked up the stairs and approached the gate, met by two guards. One of them spoke. He told the palace was forbidden to enter without an invitation and was rude to her for being an outsider.

"Well now, not very friendly are we? And after I came all this way to warn you about the Red Lotus. Well, guess I'll be on my way then."

She turned around and chuckled to herself. She would walk away rather briskly. Prompting the guards to act fast if they were eager to hear what she had to say about the Red Lotus. Luckily for her, they did not seem to piece together that she was why the market commotion happened. Either she was overthinking things, or word of the incident had not reached the castle yet. Her pace was fast, and she would reach the bottom of the stairs soon. The Guards would need to make a decision based on their instincts soon if they wished for her to stay. If not, she would simply retreat to a safe zone and formulate a plan to attack both sides, or get one side to attack the other.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shuhon Island #3
@tlgRen

After being told about the sudden explosion in the market, General Iroh turned Feltyrosa away from the palace, not willing to risk a potential threat to the royalty of Caldera. The pirate obliged, but not without getting a final word in.

"Well now, not very friendly are we? And after I came all this way to warn you about the Red Lotus. Well, guess I'll be on my way then."

With that, she began walking away quickly, reaching down the stairs in no time at all. Iroh and Jeong Jeong exchanged glances, both curious on how true her words really were.

"Are the Red Lotus planning something? If she truly knows information on some sort of ploy from those criminals, we cannot afford to let her get away! We've been trying to eradicate them for years now, this could be our only chance to be one step ahead." The commander said to his general, clenching his fist in silent fury. Iroh understood where Jeong Jeong's anger stemmed from, afterall the Red Lotus were responsible for slaughtering his wife and daughter. With a glint of sympathy in his eyes, the general's eyes flashed red, indicating that he had activated his Kenbunshoko Haki.

"Worry not Jeong Jeong, she won't be getting away. She has arrived." he replied in a serious, yet reassuring tone.

Feltyrosa had reached the bottom of the stairs, and was long considering her next options. She had failed to form an alliance with the Red Lotus and was now turned away by the soldiers of Caldera. Her options were limited, and she didn't have much time. Somehow, the Spada Pirate had speed up this conquest, before the mistress of evil decided to come here herself. However, Feltyrosa would find herself faced by a platoon of soldiers. Infront of them, stood the man she encountered earlier, Wan, and a new face. A tall, slender, muscular young woman clad in emerald green armor stood ahead of the Lieutenant, gracing Feltyrosa with a cold, piercing glare.

"That's her commander! The suspicious woman that was in the market before the bomb went off."

"Your work today is greatly appreciated, Lieutenant." She said, not taking her eyes off the prize. "My name is Kuvira, one of the Military Commanders of the Caldera army! You're under arrest for questioning, Feltyrosa of the Spada Pirates. Please play nicely, and this will be a smooth process. I promise you."

"A Pirate!?"Wan said in disbelief.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shuhon 25 @Infinity
Feltyrosa descended the stairs. As she did she was met with a woman commanding a platoon of troops. She wondered what the woman could possibly be thinking. When her mouth opened, and had the gall to say that Feltyrosa was under arrest for questioning, Feltyrosa let out a laugh.

"Hoshishishishi. Know your place, you foolish woman."

With a casual look in her eyes, Feltyrosa send out a pulse of her Conqueror's Haki. The rank and file soldiers would pass out, and even Wan and Jeong Jeong would be intimidated. Albeit they would remain conscious. The only one present that would retain their composure was Kuvira. Even though she wasn't directly affected, she would likely be able to tell the difference in their strength.

"I am offering you lot a kindness. Do not press your luck. Place me under arrest? I'll take out the lot of you and practically pave the way for the Red Lotus to come in and finish you off. I'm only here because the Red Lotus pissed me off and so I decided to side with their enemies instead. Do not make the same mistake they did. Unlike them, you don't have the luxury to do so."

Feltyrosa strongly implied through her words just know that the castle's forces were inferior to the Red Lotus and that without her help they would lose should a war between the two start.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shuhon Island #4
@tlgRen

Feltyrosa laughed hysterically at the thought of Kuvira placing her under arrest.

"Hoshishishishi. Know your place, you foolish woman." She replied before unleashing a powerful wave of Haoshoku Haki, effectively knocking out her entire platoon in one fell swoop. With the exception of Wan, there was not one soldier left conscious. Wan stepped back in disbelief, he had never seen a display of power as grandiose as this. However, Kuvira was unphased. Stronger than her or not, it was her duty to protect the people of this city, and she would gladly lay down her life against someone superior than her in strength. Jeong Jeong and Iroh had already reached the base of the stairs, the commander suffered cold sweats.

"General, this power! I-It's like-"

"Zaheer's." He said grimly. Iroh had finally realized that this woman was no joke. And it was better for them, to not get on her bad side. However, Kuvira didn't share the same sentiment

"I am offering you lot a kindness. Do not press your luck. Place me under arrest? I'll take out the lot of you and practically pave the way for the Red Lotus to come in and finish you off. I'm only here because the Red Lotus pissed me off and so I decided to side with their enemies instead. Do not make the same mistake they did. Unlike them, you don't have the luxury to do so."

Kuvira waved off her threats, the pirate had some nerve coming to their country and speaking about offering kindness. "Kindness? Pressing our luck? It is YOU who doesn't have the LUXURY. Especially after allegedly coming close to bringing harm to innocent vendors in OUR market. You're a PIRATE. Do you think me a fool to welcome you with open arms? Your negligence of reality is why you are about to be arrested. Terrorist acts will NOT be tolerated from you foreigner."She paused, letting her words sink in before continuing. "Furthermore, we have managed to repel the Red Lotus time and time again for years, WITHOUT your assistance. Why would we be desperate for your aid now? " She finished with her piercing glares meeting the pirate's eyes.

"Tell me."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shuon 26 @Infinity
Feltyrosa only signed as Kuvira went on her lengthy retort. This woman was far too foolish and arrogant. Perhaps even worse than the two she met earlier from the Red Lotus. This little confrontation proved to her one thing. If this woman was among the best the kingdom had, then if she temporarily sided with the Red Lotus, they were doomed. She wondered if that would be the best course of action for her though. If the kingdom was overthrown too easily, then it would mean more work for her when it was time to rid the land of the Red Lotus to make room for the Spada's to take control. She was having a hard time deciding.

"I can see your arrogance has affected your intelligence. Well, maybe your allies can help you see clearly."

With that, Feltyrosa brazenly flew off at a high speed. Unable to be reached by Kuvira. As she was the only one who still had fight left in her after Feltyrosa displayed her Conquerors Haki. As for Feltyrosa, she would simply be relaxing on a rooftop. She would remain there for 3 hours. Anyone from either side of this conflict would be able to locate her if they had proficient Mantra. She would see who came to their senses first.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shuhon Island #4
@tlgRen

Kuvira stood off with Feltyrosa, seeing her as at threat to the country. She was always a commander that held Shuhon's safety above all else, and had zero reason to trust whatever the scoundrel had to say. Insulted by her words, Feltyrosa had lost all of her patience.

"I can see your arrogance has affected your intelligence. Well, maybe your allies can help you see clearly."

With that, she disappeared at high speeds, leaving the soldiers to themselves. Iroh and Jeong Jeong approached their comrade. The General's face was as stoic as ever, however Jeong Jeong was visibly enraged. "Kuvira you fool, look at what you've done! You've let her escape and now we won't have the jump on those criminals!"

Kuvira turned to her fellow commander, her eyes sporting a cold glare that would pierce through Jeong Jeong's being, forcing him to calm down immediately. "Do you know the kind of atrocities the Spada Pirates have committed since they've sailed the seas? Death and despair follow in their wake." She paused for a few seconds, letting the words sink in as she monitored her colleagues reactions. "They are threat that far surpass the Red Lotus, it would be unwise to associate ourselves with them."

Iroh gently placed his hand on his old friend's shoulder, comforting before returning his focus to Kuvira. "Then now would be the perfect opportunity to increase our defenses. There's no telling how many of them are here. It is imperative that the Royalty are as safe as possible. Tend to the unconscious men and begin preparations. Remain vigilant for this foreigner, attack on sight."

With a nod of the head, Kuvira got to work immediately, taking Wan with her. Meanwhile, Iroh cast his gaze at Jeong Jeong, before releasing a tired sigh. "What a time to return home."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Zoryu City, two powerful figures made their way towards Ghazan Tower dragging an unconscious body behind of them. One was a man with a shaven head, dressed in dull colored monk's garments, and the other a beautiful woman with her hair tied into a single braid. On her forehead was tattoo of a third eye, a replica of the third eye of the Hindu God Shiva, which, when opened, is said engulf anyone and anything before him in flames. Zaheer and P'li had finally returned to the Red Lotus, with Ming Hua's unmoving body in tow...​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shuhon 27 @Infinity
Feltyrosa was now far away from where she had met with Kuvira. The arrogant woman was set in her ways. She rightfully viewed the Spada's as a threat, but failed to take into consideration what refusing a request from them would mean for her beloved nation and its citizens. From the conversation she had with the higher ups present, she viewed one in particular to be the most level headed. (Iroh), and so she began writing a letter requesting a rendezvous with him. A location and time specified, she gives it to a solid hollow and sends it off. Hoping he sees the logic in not making a direct enemy of the Spada's.

Top Bottom