Duel Sign Of The Time

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"What do you say we get out of here and go out for a walk. I'd love to get to know you more without the ugliness of this friend of yours smudging our date," Drago said and again with a big cheesy smile. He made no gesture to Nero but it was clear that the side-comment he made was directed at him.
Nero looked away slightly and shook his head at Drago's words. Nero's face at last broke into a sarcastic grin. "Poor things." He chuckled as he whispered this to himself

Miyagi, who kept an eye on her cake glanced at Drago as she spoke sarcastically and as an ill-natured smile crept over her face. "It's Miyagi Kyouko, despite that, though......I'm sort of surprised that you've got guts to flirt with a girl you saw having a meal with her male friend. Well, guess you are a member if a silver hair pirates for a reason after all."

The expression on the female's face turned into a disturbingly loving smile as she proceeded to say something even sicker. The next moment, Miyagi's face had regained its steeliness as she began to tell more to this pirate.. but before she could tell more her sentence cut off by Nero. He shrugged his shoulders and looked Drago as he leaned back on his chair.

"Speaking off.. we never able to distinguish our differences. That time the place was government property for us to fight, but outside of this hotel.. there is a perfect place to throw a fight. We'll settle the matter here."

Nero admits he didn't like the pirate but it was hardly any reason for him to hear a long lecture from Miyagi and Nero could not simply spend his time to listen to this unreasonable lecture.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"It's Miyagi Kyouko, despite that, though......I'm sort of surprised that you've got guts to flirt with a girl you saw having a meal with her male friend. Well, guess you are a member if a silver hair pirates for a reason after all."
Several people stopped what they were doing and side-eyed the table for Miyagi hadn't enough sense to keep what she said to whisper. Holy fucking shit. This sorry excuse of a bounty hunter told her. And this sorry excuse for a pretty girl practically shouted that for the entire restaurant to hear! NO DECENCY! Drago glared at the eavesdroppers, causing them to go back to what they were doing. Their innocent looks would fool one to think they never did anything wrong. "Ahem, you guys have no decency?" Drago whispered to his enemies. Although low, his voice scathed like a rock scratching rock. His eyes flashing back and forth from Nero to Miyagi with hot anger. His muscles flexed not to show off but to control himself. Quick and short breaths profused from Drago. If his anger could form itself as his breath, then the air would be enough to burn the entire body of a man to crisp.
"Speaking off.. we never able to distinguish our differences. That time the place was government property for us to fight, but outside of this hotel.. there is a perfect place to throw a fight. We'll settle the matter here."
Now, this brought a smile to Drago's face. He even chuckled a little. "Ohohoho, you want a fight? Hmmm...bet." *COMPLETELY IGNORING THAT THE BOUNTY HUNTER SAID: Outside this hotel.*

Without a moment's hesitation, Drago's left shoulder opened and out from it was a green missile launcher. It situated itself perfectly on Drago's shoulder, it towered up from a thick square base. An armored cylinder sat on the base, it easily twisted itself to point at its target. Pointing toward the target was 3 missiles. The cone-shaped end glistening and ready to fire. "3...2...1. Have a nice meal, sir," And with that, one missile fired right at Nero.

"Oh, one more thing," The pirate continued, looking at Miyagi. "Your name is not beautiful. It's actually kinda ugly and lame."
61-80: shoulder-fired missile launcer + 3 missiles (DPR: B)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Posting newly updated stats and opening post stats has a mistake in them.
Level 58
58 × 5 = 290
Human Bonus: 10+10+10+15 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 71 + 10 = 81
Speed: 71 + 10 = 81 × 2 = 162
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 81
Vitality: 71 + 10 = 81 × 2 = 162
-Stamina: 81
-Durability: 81
Haki: 51 x 2 = 102
-Armament Haki: 81
-Observation Haki(Precognition): 21
Martial Arts: 25.5 + 15= 40.5 × 2 = 81
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 81

Remaining points: 0.5

Without a moment's hesitation, Drago's left shoulder opened and out from it was a green missile launcher. It situated itself perfectly on Drago's shoulder, it towered up from a thick square base. An armored cylinder sat on the base, it easily twisted itself to point at its target. Pointing toward the target was 3 missiles. The cone-shaped end glistening and ready to fire. "3...2...1. Have a nice meal, sir," And with that, one missile fired right at Nero.
As if observing something truly nonsensical, the stray smile around the corner of Nero's mouth appeared. With the speed, Nero took the sword that placed beside the table, In an instant, Nero unsheathed his sword in a speed that normal eye could not hope to comprehend the speed of unsheathing the sword. He dodged the missile by taking the step in his right

Nero glared towards Drago as he yelled, "What the hell's your problem!? I said outside asshole!?"

In that one moment, Nero coated his sword with armament hardening, an armor around his sword to providing a potentially incredible attack power. Murderous glare flickered for a moment within Nero's eyes as he said "Don’t you worry. I'll put you out of your misery." his expression hardening gradually. He raised his sword high up, atop his shoulder. It was right then. Nero rushed towards Drago at a frightening pace from his to bring him down.

«Sonic Leap» is a charge-type Sword Skill that consists of a single top to bottom vertical slash, similar to the 1-hit skill «Vertical»; however, «Sonic Leap» allows the user to charge from over twice the distance in an instant. The skill is also similar to «Rage Spike», except that this skill's range is shorter and its trajectory can be aimed at the sky.

The skill is activated by raising the sword high up, usually atop one's shoulder.

Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
Destructive Potency Rank: A
Haki: +2 Hardening

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Stats:
Race: Human
Height: 5' 10''
Name: Drago
Affiliation: Pirates
Crew: Silver Hair Pirates

Level 71
71 x 5 = 355
Strength: 37+14=51
Speed: 84+14=98

98x2=196
-Reaction: 96+5(from science)+5(when CoO is activated)
-Movement: 100
Vitality: 47+14=61
61x2=122
-Durability: 61
-Stamina: 61
Haki: 37+21=58
58x2=116
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki: 55(Precognition)
Mind: 50
50x2=100
Scientist: 100 (47 IP remaining)
Cyborg: 100
100x4=400
Destruction: 100 (34 MP remaining)
Energy: 100 (Nuclear Cell)
Armoring: 100
Utility: 100 (40 MP)

Cyborg Equipment:
100: flexible armor allows the user to eat a devil fruit
61-80: shoulder-fired missile launcer + 3 missiles (DPR: B), artillery gun + 3 rounds (DPR: B) - costs 4 modification points Destruction
81-99: directed-energy weapon + 3 magazines (DPR: B) - costs 4 modification points Destruction
100: missile launcher + 4 missiles (DPR: A) - costs 5 modification points Destruction
41-60: firearm + 2 magazines or 10 bullets (DPR: C) - costs 3 modification points Destruction
61-80: rocket booster (+5 mobility)(2 max) - costs 4 modification points Utility
100: can detach and reattach body parts at will - costs 5 modification points Utility
1-20: grappling hook (6 foot long) - costs 1 modification points Utility
Science Equipment:
B-rank power suit
(+10 movement speed and durability) 23 IP
Laser (obtained through defeating a pacifista or crafted by a scientist with 81 mastery): a cyborg destruction weapon that uses pure energy and creates an explosion on contact - DPR: A Science
61: shoulder-fired missile launcher + 3 missiles (DPR: B), artillery gun + 3 rounds (DPR: B), mechanic pre-modern weapon (DPR: B) - 20 invention points
100: missile launcher + 4 missiles (DPR: A), energy pre-modern weapon (DPR: A), directed-energy weapon + 3 magazines (DPR: A) - 30 invention points
Has trip mine, remote grenade, sticky grenade, 3 flash grenade.

Drago blinked several times to check if he was seeing things right. Did he just dodge that or am I hallucinating? Nero was still perfectly intact. Well shit, he might be faster than I thought. The bounty hunter dodged the missile without much trouble to Drago's shock.

*BOOM* pieces of wood flew out several meters in the air from the explosion. People screamed and jumped in fright. Everyone had froze like they just saw medusa. Even the security guard did nothing to help. Luckily the table the group was sitting at was in a corner at the back of the restaurant so it left a gaping hole in the back, exposing all the cold air from outside to fill up the restaurant. Drago carefully watched his opponent's every move. How Nero unsheathed his sword and coated it in haki. Where he positioned the blade alongside him. Ok, tough guy what do you have up your sleeve? But it was almost like it was *too* easy to watch the bounty hunter. His actions processed rapidly for Drago. Was he moving in slow motion?

"What the..." Drago bit his lower lip. Clenched his fists. All very tightly. He then began pounding it on the table, rattling the entire thing. If even an ounce of extra strength was used the entire thing would break. The pirate was holding back something within him. Something that required all this might to contain. And then...he burst. Unable to hold it in for long he burst. BURST. BURST OUT LAUGHING. "pftpftpftf HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH MY LORD, HOW SLOW CAN YOU BE? YOUR ENTIRE MOVEMENT IS LIKE SLOW MOTION TO ME. WHAT ARE YOU, ON THE FUCKING MOON?! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Reaction and Martial Art Speed comparison
Nero: 81-99 Massively Hypersonic Speed
Drago: 101-120 Sub-realistic Reactions/Light Speed Reactions
If your reaction speed is two or more brackets above your opponent's movement/attack speed, you will basically see them in slow motion.

Drago doesn't even need to dodge your attack but instead counter.
Slow-motion is an accurate description of Nero's actions. For even though he moved faster than that a normal person could comprehend, Drago could react and move as fast light enters a room. He could dance with lightning if he ever chooses to. The pirate was doubling over, hands over stomach just absolutely bawling in tears. Nero's attack came at him as slow as ever. "OHOOOOH, AHAHAHAHAHA, HEEHEEHEEEHEEEEHEEE. HOHOHOHOHOHOHO. HEEEUUUUH. HEEUUUH. AWH, AWH," The man was gasping for air now! HE WAS DY-ING! "Awh, awh, awhhhhh." FINALLY done, the cyborg wipes away his tears and faced his opponent who was STILL approaching him. "Goddamnit man, your abdomen is more wide open than a basketball player who just crossed another player's ankles. Pathetic."

In half a second, Drago's eyed switched from their dark brown to glazing violet. They shined as bright as the sun, enough to be seen from 500 feet away. Next was a sight beyond the minds of that of a normal man's, from out the cyborg's eyes emitted 2 laser beams, directed right at Nero's stomach.

Laser (obtained through defeating a pacifista or crafted by a scientist with 81 mastery): a cyborg destruction weapon that uses pure energy and creates an explosion on contact - DPR: A Science

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Should he describe it as him being able to manipulate the time flow as he wished? Drago speed was definitely fast to evade what Nero has to offer, and it also easier for him to hit them as well. As the word implied, he had indeed was more 'faster'. The so-called speed was wholly dependant on who was looking at it. Even this little showcase of his speed made it a clear difference between him and Drago; from his perspective, Drago looks as if he was moving at an unbelievably quick speed.

"Besides all that…" Nero shifted his gaze away. "Your quality control sucks ass, and you know that."

In half a second, Drago's eyed switched from their dark brown to glazing violet. They shined as bright as the sun, enough to be seen from 500 feet away. Next was a sight beyond the minds of that of a normal man's, from out the cyborg's eyes emitted 2 laser beams, directed right at Nero's stomach.
Nero's resentful glare landed on the Drago who directed 2 laser beams at him. The red convertible speed towards him. It was accelerating faster than thought possible, so there was barely any time for Nero to dodge thus he was left with little choice. It'd be the same story for any other attack from this guy. No matter how one looked at it, it was a frightening turn of speed, that's for sure. Nero narrowed his eyes. It's coming!

Of course, Nero wasn't going to let that happen without a fight. However, the only defense Nero could do is to aim his sword surface to Drago beams, precisely there was no other choice than that, his sword which still coated with armament hardening to boost its defense collide with the Drago laser. Nero was pushed back while trying to stop the laser attack

A smile spread on Nero's face as he stared at the pirate. "In the face of your violence…it’s hard for me to deal with you since you don't seems to listen to any reasoning." Nero was smirking now. From his expression, it was obvious that he doesn't care how strong Drago is.

Wall has of this restaurant already has broken. The wind was unstable, blowing and stopping, blowing and stopping. Nero observed worriedly looking Miyagi, her hands were trembling with the thought that Nero was getting overpowered by Drago. As she steadily stepped forward, she glanced at Nero, his smile which as if telling her that "I got this". after reassuring with an expression that had a sweet ring to it, she took a step back, she knew she'd only going to come in his way.

What's needed right now was a powerful strike that could penetrate past that dumb metalhead defenses. Nero was on enough distance away to execute an attack. All of his physical strength was concentrated in this one strike. Nero knew that he had put down this pirate, On the other hand, his speed wasn't something current Nero could overcome. Cold sweat drops formed on the forehead of Nero.

The moment his eyes met Drago's, Nero put all his strength in his legs as he went towards Drago. His movement speed pushed to the extreme. "Guess there's no point thinking about it..." as he said those words he launched a massive flurry of strikes delivered to the Drago.

«Ryūsōsen» A massive flurry of strikes delivered to the opponent. The sheer speed of the slashes makes this technique difficult to counter.

Requirements: 71 strength, 71 mastery
Destructive Potency Rank: A
Haki: +2 Hardening

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The attack speed and reaction speed comparison are still the same so...
"HUAH!" the pirate's mouth opened wide from yawning. Most likely exaggerated as Drago felt no tinge of weariness. He gave out a gruff sigh. "This is a lot less fun than I hoped for." All the previous fury he had fizzled out of him from finding his opponent unworthy. It wasn't just about arrogance, the bounty hunter was no match for him, he knew and Drago knew. Why waste energy trying to squash a bug with a sledgehammer?

He waited patiently as the desperate flurry of attacks encroached on him. Bending his knees to lower himself into a squat, Drago focused his energy not to his feet but to his hands and shoulders, for even though he was about to jump, all the movement would be in those areas. "Busoshoku Koka," Drago said with such a ferocity that a tiger could only pretend to have. In an instant, his hands were coated fully in a shiny black covering, from wrist to the edges of his fingertips, that gave him a power and defense boost. *FYAH, FYOOH, FYUI!* The pirate's hands, shaped like a knife, hacked and slashed through the flurry, effortlessly blocking each one of the strikes Nero presented to him. At the last one, Drago instead blocking, grabbed the bounty hunter's sword with a strong grip that he would be unable to get the blade out of.

"Listen up, I don't want to kill you. It would be an utter waste. Would make matters worse for me anyway. Remember our conversation earlier today? Something about...a king's affair. I'd like to know about it."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero was aware that he can't win Drago. After acknowledging his ability, he can't say any excuses. He can only try his best. He didn't hold back and acknowledged the difference in strength between him and Drago

"Listen up, I don't want to kill you. It would be an utter waste. Would make matters worse for me anyway. Remember our conversation earlier today? Something about...a king's affair. I'd like to know about it."
"Huh?!" Even then, he couldn't bring himself to give up. That had always been his priority, his end goal. He only got to this place precisely because he didn't give up and struggled right till the end during one of the most dangerous moments in his life. There was only one problem at this moment if he didn't stop this fighting and lost there's no way he can assure Miyagi safety afterward. Within this brief respite of silence, Nero looked at Drago and murmured. "Alright."

Nero sighed in frustration he didn't expect Drago to ask him about King. He was now convinced that Drago is not associated with this matter, Nero didn't put up much of an argument. "Oh, yeah, that," He said, his voice completely indifferent. "Okay. But it has nothing to do with your lame attempt to talk me into it. I was just asked by a royal advisor to protect his king and he will pay me as much as I want. Because of two reasons I refused, actually one. I'm a bounty hunter, not a bodyguard"

Nero wondered about the mention of an attempt to kill but had too many other questions to get out first as he continued. "I thought you were related to this all mess, but I was wrong I suppose. "

Wait. For all that, there is one thing Nero thinking that makes it all seem not quite as bad as it could be: What he couldn't stop thinking about was "What you were doing in the castle if you're not the one who wants to kill the king" Nero was confused.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Drago frowned. He looked into the distance, eyes not focused on his surroundings but in thought. "Protect the king..." he muttered to himself. "Why would the king of this place need protection? From what? Hmm. Why would Bogard need me to protect him from the marines? What's his secret plan?" Drago was troubled with this situation. He just came here for the money, but now a mystery laid in his path. "I must inspect those dungeons."

Nero's next question snapped Drago back into reality. A sly smirk painted itself across the pirate's face. "What am I doing here you ask? That's an answer for another time. But right now I have some exploring to do. There are some dungeons in this country that are in desperate need of a thorough investigation," Drago already began to leave the restaurant. Going out through the gaping hole created by his missile. Without stopping, he continued. "You may come with me if you'd like. Unless you're scared of the dark."

He better come. I need some company. Those skeletons give me the heebie jeebies.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"You may come with me if you'd like. Unless you're scared of the dark."
As he said those words, Nero's whose defiant attitude had been unshakeable until now flinched in reaction. He watched Drago and let out a big sigh, shrugging. he did the whole "Why would I be afraid of dark?" reaction, just with a look of his eyes. As he did not comprehend Drago's intentions. It was best to act totally as if nothing was wrong. Only changing his attitude when something happened was the kind of hypocrisy.

Well, to be fair, Nero's attitude might have been a little different from usual. he was on his guard around Drago right now.

Moonlight pierced down through the thin clouds in the sky, and a damp wind blew between the many houses around Nero. For the sake of his remaining pride and he replied with these following words. "Hmm, guess I'll tag along too." With a sigh, he agrees to go along. But he decides not to let Miyagi go with him, he wasn't much sure about the situation himself even then, Miyagi didn't try to argue Nero. She trusted him and knew Nero didn't plan on betraying that trust any time soon. The only thing she was probably concerned about Nero's inability to say anything coherent.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The icy wind cut into Drago's thick metal skin. Even though he was a cyborg and didn't feel the cold, he still felt the wind's sharpness. Where the hell did this wind come from? Drago shrugged as if it wasn't a relevant factor. Is Mr. Bounty Hunter following? He took a peek behind him, and sure enough, Nero was following. A smile rose to Drago's lips. He could breathe calmly now, knowing he had company. "Good to see that you're following. We'll be there soon."

A few minutes passed by and Drago kept walking. Not on the road but in the woods. The crunch of leaves from his boots echoed in the forest. He paid no attention to his surroundings but only forward. Hoots from owls, flaps of wings from any birds that wanted to stay up all night, all closed out. How convenient it is to have observation haki, makes you not worry about any followers and can just focus on where you're going. Drago grimaced. His steps slowed and a chill ran down his spine. A thick, steel door with a dark opening at the top covered with steel bars revealed itself to view. The dungeons. The cyborg grunted. "Well, well, well. Aren't you as ominous as ever in the darkness my old friend? Don't worry, I got a new visitor for you this time."

Without facing Nero, he called out to him. "You see that door over there? That leads to the dungeons. You ready for some fun?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero felt dizzy. So many questions splintered his mind he couldn't keep them straight. As he followed Drago in the forest area fronted with several sickly trees and benches. He looked down just in time to see something metallic, a rat? scurrying past him and toward in the forest. The thing was already ten feet away by the time he realized it wasn't a rat at all, it was more like a lizard, with at least six legs scuttling the long silver torso along. Nero heard the Drago voice as if he was saying something to himself. What he's talking about? More importantly, what's this place?

As he walked toward the Drago, he neither smiled nor frowned, it was almost as if he didn't notice or care they were standing there. He stopped as he reached a large steel door. It was heavily bolted and looked to be sealed against outside air.

Without facing Nero, he called out to him. "You see that door over there? That leads to the dungeons. You ready for some fun?"
With an absolutely straight face, Nero told the Drago, "All right, then. Let's go. Take care of this as fast as possible."

Nero more or less figured out the situation, though dealing with that would be a little problem... "Hey since there are so many things lying around, it would be completely dark inside the Dungeon. This might trouble us a bit, but do you mind if I ask how do you about all this so well?"

Nero then starts smiling and added, "By the way, I don't really mind if you don't want to answer it. So let's go inside this dark place"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Hey since there are so many things lying around, it would be completely dark inside the Dungeon. This might trouble us a bit, but do you mind if I ask how do you about all this so well?"
Cyborg Drago stared at Nero. His eyes pierced into Nero's own. Unmoving, unblinking. It was like an unofficial staring contest which Drago made sure he would win in. 2 seconds...5 seconds...10 seconds...30 seconds, all this time went by and the scientist continued staring. Refusing to as much as even glance at Nero's nostrils. Then what would constitute as the slowest moving object ever just occurred. Something so slow that would make a tortoise look like Usain Bolt. Drago...Drago...He...He blinked.

"Ah, so you are scared of the dark after all," Drago said mischievously, almost mocking Nero. "Don't worry, I've got a special ability called observation haki. It pretty makes me see in the dark."

The mischievous glee now dissipated from the cyborg's eyes as he paid attention to the steel down. Drago grabbed the handle and with a mighty showing of strength, he yanked the doors open. By far the easiest thing he's ever done in his life. A dark abyss now faced the cyborg. A very familiar abyss, but now, Drago had a smile on his face. No chill ran down his spine, no metal hairs standing up on the back of his neck. He was confident. Fearless even.

"Just follow me Bounty hunter. Watch out for the skeletons," without a moment's hesitation, Drago stepped in.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While Drago staring at Nero in the eye. Of course, Nero did not like that, and start staring Drago with cold eyes. They just stood there staring at each other, or to be more precise, what they were doing was foolishness. He stood staring without a word, and it was Drago who broke the silence.

"Ah, so you are scared of the dark after all," Drago said mischievously, almost mocking Nero. "Don't worry, I've got a special ability called observation haki. It pretty makes me see in the dark."
"I think that you know me that much, Drago, to understand that I am by no means a person who afraid of things like the dark. At the same time, it is stupidity rather than courage to refuse to recognize danger when it is close upon you," said Nero, with an expression of annoyance. This serene atmosphere only helped to foster the coldness he was feeling psychologically.

As they drew nearer to the metal door, they could clearly tell that it was really dilapidated, even in the darkness of the night. The walls looked totally unstable. It looked like it would collapse if you gave it a good kick. But there was one part that was shining with a radiance enough to catch one's eye. It was the handle, which was made of some metal and was most likely branded. Drago grabbed the handle as he opens the door.

The black before them had a velvet quality like the air had been thickened somehow. Nero glanced downward to the path he knew to be rocky by the feel under his shoes to find that twilight was over, other than looking the skeletons in the way, as he glanced at those skeletons he did not understand why would anyone be afraid of the dead who cannot do anything against them.

"This is stupid!" Said Nero. A white thing suddenly reached out in the darkness, and then a soft object covered his mouth. Startled, Nero swallowed his words, focused his eyes to his front and saw a piece of cloth come flying on his face.

Nero artificially tilted his head in thought, and said, "What the hell is that?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not today skeletons, not today. Drago walked with his chin high, each step he took was defiant against the skeletons. It was like they told them *I'm not scared of you tonight. Won't ever be, you dead pile of bones*.
"What the hell is that?"
Drago's heart skipped a beat as he glanced at Nero. "What was what?" His voice barely came out as a squeak. His right hand was shaking. Both eyes darted around back and forth, trying to figure out what the bounty hunter had seen.

He was frightened alright. A piece of cloth laid on Nero's face, almost covering it entirely. Drago's fear was swiftly replaced by anger. "Is that all? A piece of fucking cloth? Don't scare me like that Nero. Come on," Drago took off, without waiting for Nero's response. The smell is still the same. Like dead and alive people mixed together. People who haven't seen a bath in months. There's something going on here.

The cyborg reached the point where he had to take the right to go into Bogard's office. But now, I'm not going into his office. What happens if I take a left? Drago took the left turn, opposite of the directions that guard had told him earlier this day. The smell in the dungeons grew stronger now with each step. Drago had to cover his nose but that was of no help. The aroma was burning his eyes as he grew teary. "Fucking hell, you smell that Nero?"

As Drago walked onward for the next 5 minutes, 2 torches covered the walls. One each side. They very dimly lit the hallway. The hallway itself began to expand outward, looking to come around into a circle. Silhouettes began forming. Lots of silhouettes. Drago's thought was right, there were people in these dungeons.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Suddenly, Nero's sense of smell detected something unavoidable as he stepped into a dark place. To anyone who had smelled the substance before, it was immediately evident what it was, Nero shrugged his shoulders. Perhaps he had already become accustomed to such scenes. It was as if the smell of the dead bodies. Any smell such as smoke and tobacco could not be noticed here. It was the stench of blood. It was undoubtedly fresh.

In the darkness muddied by the full of a rancid and rotten stench, Nero could not help but covers his nose. The stench became heavier as he walked forward.
"Fucking hell, you smell that Nero?"
The ground was clouded with raised dust, and the disturbed dust was soaked through with dampness. That dampness wasn't water, but crimson blood. It indeed was a sickening stench. "Yeah. What do you think about this tragic scene?" Asked Nero as the two casually walk onward and saw two torches covering the walls on each side.

The sharpness of some strange features. The face was turned half-round, and silhouettes appeared suddenly upon his blind. He was pacing swiftly onwards. His premonition became conviction when he reached this place of silhouettes. The owner of this place would never allow others to easily set foot into his hidden place. Nero stopped in his tracks as soon as he set his foot inside, Nero cautiously studied his surroundings. The overall atmosphere of the place was similar to that of ancient buildings. The interior was nonsensically huge. The chamber was shaped like a giant dome.

Nero sighed deeply, in the end, he still felt apprehensive about this. His feeling of someone being here beside Drago was starting to become true as he said, "Hey, we're being followed, aren't we?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Who. Are. You?"

It was like the Earth itself had awoken and spoken to them and this Earth certainly wasn't welcoming. Drago eyed Nero and nodded. A nod that was so subtle that he himself wasn't sure that Nero caught it. Turning around to answer their follower, the sight in front of him almost caused the cyborg to stagger back in disbelief. "What in the blazes am I looking at?" Drago muttering to himself. "Sir, I apologize if my friend and I may be intruding here, but I must ask first, are you a beast or man? For you are so tall that the ceiling is just inches from your head. Your arms as thick as my body. You're quite an incredulous sight to behold. What are you exactly?"

This beast of a man didn't look so happy to be questioned. The blood vessels in his muscular arms popped out, the grip on the axes he wielded in both hands tightened even further than it already was, forcing the wooden handle to crack. The ripped leather jacket he wore did no good in covering his exposed chest. A chest that heaved up and down as if he just ran a marathon. While his face was covered by a mask, Drago could tell that what laid beneath it was a seething rage ready to explode hotter than a volcano.

"Who. Are. You? I will not repeat a third time."

Each word was spoken sounding more coarse and rasp than the last. It was as if 2 rocks were scratching each other. Coupled with the deepness it came with, his voice is the perfect example of menacing.

"Well, in that case, sir. I'll just have to..." an opening in Drago's shoulder appeared and out from it came out a missile launcher. One Nero would be very familiar with. Before the beast of a man had time to think, the missile was fired right at his head. The subtle nod Drago gave was a direction to attack when he does. If Nero picked it up, then the combination of his attack and Drago's would be sure to knock out their new "friend".

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Who. Are. You?"
Nero could hear a loud echo out from the direction of the voices, at the same time he could hear loud voices of someone moving. In a matter of moments, he could see someone standing in front of Drago and him. By no means, he was looking happy to see them there, yet Drago made an effort to talk with a composed voice.

"Sir, I apologize if my friend and I may be intruding here, but I must ask first, are you a beast or man? For you are so tall that the ceiling is just inches from your head. Your arms as thick as my body. You're quite an incredulous sight to behold. What are you exactly?"
Good grief even at a time like this, this guy trying to be polite. Nero let out a bitter smile. Waiting for a reply from the beast but in return, he turned his angry expression to both Nero and Drago. Nero was sure that the beast was hearing the words and understanding them as well, but he did not settle with those words. Nero was thankful that he didn't have to talk because at this point it doesn't look like there any need to.

"Who. Are. You? I will not repeat a third time."
That beast looking man howled. It was a tremendous sound, and the walls started to crumble from the reverberations. Nero covered his ears instinctively. The sound was loud enough to damage one's hearing.

"I guess we'll just have to obliterate him," said Nero removing his hands from his ears as he finally draws his sword.

Drago was on the same page as Nero as he himself launched missile launcher on that beast-man. But the beast-man wasn't planning to go down easy, with his elbow coated with the color of armament he thrust it with extreme force against the missile launcher.
Shock Elbow: strikes/thrusts his elbow at his opponent with an extreme force which causes a similar effect to Burgess' "Shockwave Elbow".
(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) - DPR B

It was the same time Nero found an opening for his attack as he swinging his sword to unleashes two horizontal air slashes towards the beast looking man.

"Need a fight… You got one"
Scorching Crimson Mirror: Nero unleashes two horizontal air slashes that defend her from attacks from the front or side. It could also be used for offense.

Rank A: 71 Mastery, 71 Strength

Level 45
45 × 5 = 225
Human Bonus: 8+8+8+12 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 53 + 8 = 61
Speed: 48 + 8 = 56 × 2 = 112
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 51
Vitality: 53 + 8 = 61 × 2 = 122
-Stamina: 61
-Durability: 61
Haki: 52 × 2 = 104
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 43
Martial Arts: 19 + 12 = 31 × 2 = 62
-Brawling: 62

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In not even the blink of an eye, the beast was down on the ground. The combination of Neri and Drago's speed and power was more than just a force to be reckoned with. A horizontal slash lied splattered across the beast's chest; a gaping hole filled in where his left shoulder should have been. It was a bloody mess.

"He put up a better fight than you Nero. Go see if he's dead. I'll check on these..." Drago eyed the people behind him warily. They were beastier than their new friend. "Yeah, not sure if they're people anymore."

The cyborg sighed and turned off his sense of smell. Muah, won't be needing this for the time being. So glad I made myself a cyborg.

He cautiously stepped into the circular chamber. Slow steps and eyes darting to every face available. Despair met him like a snare awaits a rabbit. It snatched onto his heart refusing to let go. These men, women, children, have utterly lost the will to live. Who did this? Psychopaths they must be.

A tall, extremely thin man with a dark raggled beard crawled to Drago. On his knees he gently touched Drago's legs.

"Please...get us...out of here...children...are dying. We...are dying."

The dark-bearded man sounded as if he had rocks in his throat. He mustn't have spoken for weeks. Not eaten too.

"Oh, you poor thing," Drago helped the man stand up. When he did, he immediately collapsed into the scientist's arms. The man was unsurprisingly light given how thin he was."I don't know you. I have no emotional attachment to anyone here but I don't need that. Mark my words here; whoever delivered this suffering onto you and your company, will pay tenfold in pain, death, and justice."

"Please...no more....suffering." Unable to keep himself up on 2 feet, the man slipped through Drago's arms and fell to the ground. A light thud echoed in the dungeon. Pity filled every crevice of Drago's heart.

"Who is trespassing in my dungeons?" A familiar squeak sounded behind Drago. Past Nero and the beast. Footsteps ever looming closer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"He put up a better fight than you Nero. Go see if he's dead. I'll check on these..." Drago eyed the people behind him warily. They were beastly than their new friend. "Yeah, not sure if they're people anymore."
Shrugging at that joke, Nero advanced to the beast-man. he had no reason to refuse. Nero sigh as he walked towards the beast-man who was lying on the ground with a sidelong glance at the Drago, he stopped as soon as he was standing in front of lying beast-man.

The recumbent beast stretched out his leg weakly in an attempt to stand, but he had suffered a heavy impact and it seems he had realised he can't possibly keep on fighting.

"How unfortunate for you. Does it hurt?" With a smile of all-encompassing benevolence directed to beast-man, Nero murmured. "It's too late to save you. Still, you won't be dead for another five minutes or so. That's five minutes of hellish suffering."

The beast-man gazed at Nero smile uncertainly, he felt a strong pain. He squinted, holding his breath against the sensation. Yet the beast-man didn’t even scream. It was worse than having the breath knocked out of his lungs. He felt like all the oxygen and carbon dioxide in his blood vessels were being squeezed out as well.

"I wouldn't be able to bear it. Do you want me to end your suffering with this sword?" Nero was smiling hard at the beast-man face. He dropped his gaze momentarily to a sword he was holding and then went back to gazing at the man lying on the ground. "If you want to say yes, you should do it while you can still talk."

"You're a disgusting excuse for a human being." Said the beast-man while glaring at Nero with burning eyes.

"That's fine," Nero said, grinning from ear to ear, then without hesitation, as if tearing up cloth, casually stabbed the beast in order to kill him. The beast-man let out a silent cry, and blood flowed out from his mouth. "This is more than you deserve."

"Who is trespassing in my dungeons?" A familiar squeak sounded behind Drago. Past Nero and the beast. Footsteps ever looming closer.
Nero once again regarded his smile with a suspicious gaze, then turned around without the slightest carelessness, he listened closely to coming footsteps moving into the their direction.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Drago turned around coolly. Facing Nero and the newcomer, he adjusted his cap to cover his bangs, only a tuft being exposed. Perfectly balanced as it always was.

*Kachunk kachunk*

The dead silence was broken up by the cyborg's footsteps approaching Nero. "You hear the rabbit Nero? He says these are his dungeons. What does that mean exactly? Is he the one responsible for the suffering of the people behind me? No. That's too ridiculous right?"

Drago's demeanor had changed drastically in the past 5 minutes. Gone was the fretful but cocky attitude of a 17 year old. Now holding the fort was a mature, nonsense attitude of an experienced businesswoman. It was as if he had a split personality.

"I've already made my thoughts on it. What about you? Are you down for round 2?" A devilish smile creeped into the corners of Drago's mouth. A smile lacking all genuine happiness.

-Bogard-

I think next time, I shouldn't let people sneak through my dungeons. Determined to not let any distress be expressed, Bogard strolled around in circles nonchalantly, as if this was too normal for him.

"Ah, so you've discord my terrible, terrible secret pirate," The white rabbit eyed his fallen subordinate. Lacking all pity and sympathy in his eyes. "I see you've slain my guardmaster too. As dire as things may look on my part, I assure you, that those prisoners deserve their situation. As a fellow pirate, you can understand just how troublesome Marines can be yes?" A white-toothed smile painted Bogard's face. As calm and relaxed he may be portraying himself to be, he was the complete opposite on the inside. He was impatient, frustrated, and worst of all...scared. His smile was faltering even though he tried his best to keep it up.

"Why don't you and your friend here just come with me and I'll pay you handsomely for your silence. I'm sure you two can understand the talk of money."

As soon as those words left his lips, footsteps rang inside the dungeon. Light steps, unlike the heavy ones of a man. It seems like this intruder was a girl.

Top Bottom