Traditional Mafia [Sign-up] Round 14: Trails of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Here we go. :pepeclown:
i feel like i got tricked with your response, this ain't open claiming, it got restrictions.

Open Claiming -
Players are prohibited from sharing neither their role information nor their character information. Full claiming is allowed. However, using screenshots, or trying to gain an advantage through wording and role terminology will be considered a form of metagaming, and players partaking in such will run the risk of being replaced and/or modkilled.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i feel like i got tricked with your response, this ain't open claiming, it got restrictions.
Yes he put the neither after prohibited which makes it have a unique interpretation.
But it is 100% claim allowed.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why Not playing yourself :pepethinking:
Only one spot Missing.
I will read the game and be a sub to guarantee it goes smoothly. But I might join if it doesn't fill tomorrow or so. Let's get traffic first.
Also while this game is running I would like to work on projects. :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Ah yes time to get our asses kicked by Ouroboros

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks everyone for signing up. Roles will be getting sent out over today, with the game starting in the evening or on Saturday.
[automerge]1616209201[/automerge]
To update, I have some connection issues right now, I have about half the roles out, the rest will follow tomorrow provided it's resolved by then. Hopefully it fixes itself over the next few minutes but if not, I still instead to start the game on Saturday but expect it late Saturday as worst comes to worst I'll have to type out role PM's on phone.
[automerge]1616211262[/automerge]
Good news, internet is back and all roles have been sent. Game will start at some point tomorrow, in the meantime if you have any questions about your role please send them ASAP so it can be cleared up before the start of the game. Otherwise, I'd appreciate if you could confirm you have received your role to avoid complications when the game actually starts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
may or may not be here at the start of the game, I will be at work till 21.00 CET won't be home till around 21.30-ish
However, it's been exceedingly quiet at work, so I wouldn't exclude the possibility I will be able to post while at work, lmao
[automerge]1616280840[/automerge]
What fucking Timezone is this "today" in? :pepelaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom