Traditional Mafia [Sign-up] Round 15: Reverse Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I've just finish hosting this game on another forum, and now I am throwing the idea out here since there are other players that have not played it on said other forum.

In reverse mafia, town is mafia and mafia is town.

Let me rephrase, the villagers in reverse mafia are all part of the mafia and organized crime and must find out who the "rats" are.

The "rats" are undercover cops, who will take the role this typically attributed to the scum factions. So, the "rats" must eliminate mafia by bringing them to justice every night.

Eliminate the cops, mafia wins. Eliminate mafia, the cops win.

Simple enough.

I'll expand my sign-up to 11-13.

FUN TEAM:

1. Nessos - Nessos "trigger"
2. Mango Senpai - Mango "Juice" Senpai
3. Juliet - Juliet "Fairy Godmother"
4. Pepper - Pepper "Bags"
5. Rej - "Smiley" Rej
6. Udell - Udell "Crazy Eyes"
7. Gambit - "Egg man" Gambit
8. Fujishiro - Fujishiro "rusty diamond"
9. T-Pein T-"Tucker"- Pein
10. Man in a box - Man "two dimes" in a box
11.Go D Usopp - Go "Milkshake Dino" Ussos
--- bare minimum the game will work is with 11, but I can accommodate it to up to 13.

Sub.
1. Rail_gun
2. Al

————

Wall of Shame those who post in the sign-up but do not sign up only way out is to join the game).

1. AL

Last edited:
Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
.... I'm not quite sure I understand. Flavour aside, what exactly is different?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
.... I'm not quite sure I understand. Flavour aside, what exactly is different?
Instead of having villagers, town has mobsters.

Instead of having “mafia”, scums are undercover agents.
[automerge]1617027481[/automerge]
A better way to phrase it, in this game you are all members of the same crime family and must avoid getting pinched by the undercover cops.

Not sure what else I can say.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hence why I said "aside from flavour". I don't really see what's different aside from calling the Town "Mafia", and the Mafia "Town".

Sub, anyway.
Because it’s funny that town is composed of, you know mobsters. Aka mafia

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I already asked some peeps here and there, lets see if some more join up until friday, else let's just play a mini :pepesmug:
Mafia on this forum is pretty much screwed tbh. All the groups I see so far prevents ads. So not much we can do. I don't even know how to help with recruiting. Kinda a shame given how amazing the design on this site is compared to other forums. Oh well

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Mango Senpai get those mofos from the neighbor and get their redemption here.

I am in @Udell @Mango Senpai LMFAO
[automerge]1617645001[/automerge]
I am in.
Fujishiro is also playing. So that's two spots for us @A famous historian
[automerge]1617645114[/automerge]
Mafia on this forum is pretty much screwed tbh. All the groups I see so far prevents ads. So not much we can do. I don't even know how to help with recruiting. Kinda a shame given how amazing the design on this site is compared to other forums. Oh well
we an interconnection amongst other forums to play in any sites. we just have to encourage them. after all, we do play in other sites, too so there's no harm in doing that. i think establishing a good relationship and rivalry in terms of mafia games will bring us forth that philosophy and blossom again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
we an interconnection amongst other forums to play in any sites. we just have to encourage them. after all, we do play in other sites, too so there's no harm in doing that. i think establishing a good relationship and rivalry in terms of mafia games will bring us forth that philosophy and blossom again.
I will play on any forum as long as I got time. Some people busy and remain loyal to the forum they at but if they join then yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom