Town of Salem [Sign-up] Round 16: Chaotic Times Mafia (ToS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello wonderful people!
It is me! And I'm gonna be the host for the very first time, and what better way to do this than to host my favorite gamemode in ToS.
You know it, and you love it (or hate it), I'm talking of course about the chaotic All Any mode!

What, you thought you would know what roles are in the game? Haha, tough luck!
Claiming here is more important than ever, because you never know what roles are in the game!

The Co-host and wonderful coach person is none other than @Shottie themselves!

Rules;
-No talking about the game outside of the game thread

-Majority Lynch (tie will be a no-lynch)

-Each phase will last for 24 hours, the game will start with an evening phase of 4 hours

-There will be a Last Will mechanic, so be sure to make one in the PM thread, if it's submitted after the DP begins the previous one (if any) will be sent out instead.

-Standard format of the lynch is "Vote Lynch [player]" however, you may vote however you like, and I will most likely accept any votes in any format, just tag me and or Shottie

-After someone is set for the lynch the player will have 3 hours to defend themselves, after that 3 more hours are given to the players to vote Guilty/ Innocent

-There are flavours in the game, while I won't enforce a no flavor claim rule, I would like to ask of you to only use ToS terms instead of relying on flavor!

GAME START DAY - Any day from Wednesday til we get enough players! I'm thinking time of day would be around 14:00 CEST

Slots:
1 - Nessos
2 - Chris Mic
3 - Mr. Doflamingo
4 - Susopp
5 - Man in a box
6 - A famous historian
7 - Gambit
8 - Juliet
9 - T-pein
10 - Fujiman
11 - Peppah
12 - God Usoppun
13 - Skitarius
14 - Udell
15 - Notjuice

Sub: Rej

Tagging some people here who might be interested;

This game calls for 15 players, so I hope as many as possible joins, and perhaps help me scout some people cross nation!
Hope to see you guys in this game!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks for the interest! I put y'all up on the list! Now let's drag some more people in here!!

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well you have to Google before playing, because in this Game you pick your role on your own.
Wait, no lmaoo, I have the setup, you guys just don't know it!!
[automerge]1618333010[/automerge]
I based this setup off of an All - Any game I played myself lmao, and then made some small tweaks to it!
[automerge]1618333136[/automerge]
We did it this way, because Shottie wanted to know what roles was in the game @Nessos
[automerge]1618333433[/automerge]
@Fujitora @Poison Chan come jooin~
[automerge]1618335388[/automerge]
@~UwU~ @Brohit @Noyman2000

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom