Webcomics Solo Leveling

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Solo Leveling

Alternate Name: Solo Leveling
Year of Release: April 13, 2018
Author: Gi So-Ryeong (기소령) and Jang Sung-Rak (장성락).
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Manhwa, Webtoon, Dungeon, Full Color, Magic, RPG, Weak to Strong, Based on a Novel

Synopse: 10 years ago, after “the Gate” that connected the real world with the monster world opened, some of the ordinary, everyday people received the power to hunt monsters within the Gate. They are known as "Hunters". However, not all Hunters are powerful. My name is Sung Jin-Woo, an E-rank Hunter. I'm someone who has to risk his life in the lowliest of dungeons, the "World's Weakest". Having no skills whatsoever to display, I barely earned the required money by fighting in low-leveled dungeons… at least until I found a hidden dungeon with the hardest difficulty within the D-rank dungeons! In the end, as I was accepting death, I suddenly received a strange power, a quest log that only I could see, a secret to leveling up that only I know about! If I trained in accordance with my quests and hunted monsters, my level would rise. Changing from the weakest Hunter to the strongest S-rank Hunter!

Source: Wiki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Solo-leveling has artwork that is out of this world. As it is a webtoon, it is colored and easy to read on the phone, but hitchhocky doodle, this is amazingly done. I almost regret finding solo-leveling, because it raised the bar so high for other comics and manga.

The story itself is quite simple, shounen, but very enjoyable. We grow with Jin-woo and get to know the gimmics of the world, the characthers and the hidden shounen plots.

As for chapter 83:
Cool to see some sentient beings in jin woo's private dungeon. I wonder how everything will work out, because those wasps are coming in close. And where is jin-woo's dad?
[automerge]1566922832[/automerge]

from jaimini's box discord

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Solo Leveling chapter 86 is out on Mangahasu.
I first thought the series isn't worth reading since I dropped The Gamer before, but the development of the MC stands out in this story. He seems to be allways between good or evil, which makes the story quite interesting to read.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No this is a filler. I don't remember that part where this happened
I mean... Webtoon probably doesn't want to just finish start and finish that part with Jinwoo little fight... though it's true that it didn't happened in novel

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean... Webtoon probably doesn't want to just finish start and finish that part with Jinwoo little fight... though it's true that it didn't happened in novel
They're afraid of catching up on the novel?. Because after this is the Chimera ant arc.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will consider this show on my list since I only heard good about it. Its currently the best and most popular webcomic in the world, right?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will consider this show on my list since I only heard good about it. Its currently the best and most popular webcomic in the world, right?
Yes. There are some other highranking webtoons, but most of them are mainstream webtoons, which are falsely on top because they drop every 2-4 days. In the long run (toons/manhwas over 150ch.) Solo leveling is on the top with Tower of God and Tales of Demons and Gods.
[automerge]1573765042[/automerge]
That's why it's weird.
I think this is better though. With the newest chapter we get to know the other S rankers better and I don't mind a longrunning series.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes. There are some other highranking webtoons, but most of them are mainstream webtoons, which are falsely on top because they drop every 2-4 days. In the long run (toons/manhwas over 150ch.) Solo leveling is on the top with Tower of God and Tales of Demons and Gods.

I think this is better though. With the newest chapter we get to know the other S rankers better and I don't mind a longrunning series.
got it, thanks :catainu: solo leveling sounds legit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I have to say that last chapter was a pretty good filler :pepemusic:

Top Bottom