Webcomics Solo Leveling

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
nah..it's not a spoiler....there's no hint in it about who Beru is...even if i said "cant wait to se Bellion" people still dont know whats coming to them....
It's still a spoiler. Even though they don't know who that is

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's still a spoiler. Even though they don't know who that is
if no one know what is is...so its not spoils anything... no one feel spoiled...then its not a spoiler...?

u feel that way because u know from the first hand who beru is....

if i said i "wonder how the author will draw bellion..", its just make people wonder who he is...it doesnt spoil anything....

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just started reading this and caught up lately, first thing that caught my eye was the art and the level of story telling. I liked the progression with story pacing for Sung Jin-Woo's development and characterisation.

I loved the development of how Sung Jin-Woo became a S rank, my favourite arc would have to be "Jeju Island"

If anything i have taking interest within the levels of art from anatomy to help further my own.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The newest chapter is out on Jaimini's Box! Season 1 has ended and I really enjoyed the ride! There will be a short break, but that's cool considering the constant quality of the last chapters! 😊😊 Allthough I already miss the weekly excitement :pepehands::catcry:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You should start reading again... that's the whole plot of the WC
IDK.
I mean i think the story is cool and all but this dude just smokes everything in front of him. I can't tell for sure where i stopped but it is somewhere around when his
father appears

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
IDK.
I mean i think the story is cool and all but this dude just smokes everything in front of him. I can't tell for sure where i stopped but it is somewhere around when his
father appears
I think his father first appears in the chapters between the 55-60. Though him being stong would be expected I guess we just gotta enjoy him annihilating everyone lol

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think his father first appears in the chapters between the 55-60. Though him being stong would be expected I guess we just gotta enjoy him annihilating everyone lol
Yea i guess for some but i am not fan of that.
I like to see MC struggle and fear if he will lose :pepehands:

That's why i don't like superman or saitama too

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yea i guess for some but i am not fan of that.
I like to see MC struggle and fear if he will lose :pepehands:

That's why i don't like superman or saitama too
That's fair. Though Saitama is totally a gag character while we have Genos who struggles all the time lol

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's fair. Though Saitama is totally a gag character while we have Genos who struggles all the time lol
Yea i pref Genos or Sonic way more than Saitama
Same as i prefer Batman over Superman, Sanji/Zoro over Luffy and so on

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I may re-read this as like God of Highschool i will pick it up after i dropped it a long time ago (though unlike the latter i will go through a re-read whereas the other is trash)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
FYI The newest 2 chapters (111,112) are out! The korean mangaka is back from coronalockdown (he's literally having nothing elso to do with his 9-people-team as to keep on drawing the manhwa)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I've been really enjoying this webtoon, and when it comes to season 2 it has been so far pretty good.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Love this series, currently on my second read through since I just found out about season 2. I can't wait too see the new developments.

Last edited:
Top Bottom