Island Spider Miles

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: steampunk sabo
Beerbottle said:
I watched as the neck in front of me simply ceased to be, and I threw myself backwards, scrambling to my feet and ran as fast as I possibly could. Granted I did manage to croak: "Attack!" to my unfortunate men. I just wanted to live.
Reorx watched in the distance as he saw a ball-like figure appear in the air, as if it was being tossed...... " Hey look a ball" reorx thought as instincts took over.....

Suddenly the beast left Jiyuu, his daughter, and Rheiner in the dust as he sped off in the direction of the ball. Speeding down the towns road he almost makes a full stop as he looks in amazement of the sight in front of him. Daiku is in the front of a group of thuggish men which I assume would be the pirates. The most amazing thing is that there is a headless man standing in front of the boss spewing blood....almost like a fountain... As it covers the surrounding men in a crimson red blood with men wide-eyed and it seems a one is running away. The beast jumps and tries to spring onto the nearest stash of boxes or whatever would give him the most height. As the beast focuses in on the man running violently away he grits his teeth, in doing so two small holes appear on the beasts forehead and shoot out two small arrows that head in the running mans direction.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: captain abram
Jiyuu was still walking with the group even after what he said when he saw the beast take off and starting running through the streets.
jiyuu:
the hell got him so worked up, a squirrel?
Jiyuu then saw in the distance what that beast had ran after, there was daiki once again fighting the enemy all by himself
Jiyuy: see i told you, he's fighting by himself again, so what exactly was the point of us being here.
Jiyuu turned his attention back to the beast who apparently was focused on some guy who looked to be running the other way. the beast appeared to be attacking him with a couple of small arrows.
Jiyuu: is that what got him worked up? sigh how lame and pointless.
Jiyuu aimed his rifle at the person who was ruuning's back left leg and fired, reloaded and then aimed at and fired at his right back leg
Jiyuu: that beast is doing the same thing i did back on flevance, but i won't tell him or watch over him, he's on his own if he gets hurt

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: neoretro
Blood was rushing out of Daikis enemy as he witnessed how he had gruesomely killed someone using his Jusshigan, some of the blood was getting all over his suit.. but then he noticed that he had not killed his initial target, the scum Mikazuki was smart and cowardly enough to use oe of his subordinates as a shield.

Daiki: I cant believe that my suit got soaked, in his subordinates blood.. I wanted HIS head...!!

As Daiki was talking he witnessed how Mikazuki was running away, trying to get away as fast as possible..
Daiki: I wont let you get away.. I told you that you will PAY with your HEAD!!
Daiki was moving forward into the direction that Mikazuki was running to, when he suddenly jumped, kicking vertically towards Mikazuki, firing a vertical slash of air..

Daiki:
I will slice you in half you COWARD!! Rankyaku!!

Daiki: Listen to me... LISTEN TO ME EVERYONE!! RHEINER!! JIYUUU, REORX!! This island will be purged of its oppression, WATCH ME, WATCH MY POWER!!.... Nothing in this world can be taken for granted, everything you own and know is an accumulation of work, taken by your ancestors.. cultures, religions, languages, all aspect of human society down to human nature itself are the mirror of who WE WERE, and who we are GOING TO BE!! If we do not act upon protecting, the thousands of years of hardship and work everyone has put in to ensure that we are, we are scum... Our worth is determined by the ability to protect ourselves, and our VALUES!.. Only a Coward like this, MIKAZUKI, would run away, leaving behind his, country, people, allies and even family.. this is the worst of the worst.. the people that destruct balance and bring forth chaos...

DIE, and reset ORDER!! HAHAHAHA!!

Rheiner was walking with the others when he noticed Reorx and Jiyuu already storming in and attacking the man that Boss Daiki was fighting against..
Rheiner: I need to be more patient, more than ever right now.. Boss Daiki, is totally flipping.. I wonder why... WHY!!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: beerbottle
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/Actions

I was running in a mad scramble to get away from the unholy demon ranting in the air behind me:
NeoRetro said:
I will slice you in half you COWARD!! Rankyaku!!
I'm going to die! I'm going to die! I'm going to fucking die! were the only things that ran through my mind.. Sorrow only for myself, to hell with my subordinates.. Then something sliced vertically into my back.. Blood shooting out as the damage became too much for me. I flew to the ground, my hand clawing in dirt and grass. Apparantly other attacks hit me in two places afterwards.. but they were of no consequence, the wound in my back however could prove fatal. However my will to live burned strong as I started to crawl forward slowly as my men were running towards my enemies.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The beast watched as his arrows sailed out, as the flew through the sky a *BRANG**click**click* *BRANG* as
Captain Abram said:
Jiyuu aimed his rifle at the person who was ruuning's back left leg and fired, reloaded and then aimed at and fired at his right back leg
which muffled out all of what I could hear the boss say but what I saw was incredible...
NeoRetro said:
Daiki was moving forward into the direction that Mikazuki was running to, when he suddenly jumped, kicking vertically towards Mikazuki, firing a vertical slash of air.
As our attacks went out the boss was ever faster as he sliced the air itself, hurling in the running man's direction.
Beerbottle said:
sliced vertically into my back.. Blood shooting out as the damage became too much for me. I flew to the ground, my hand clawing in dirt and grass. Apparantly other attacks hit me in two places afterwards.. but they were of no consequence, the wound in my back however could prove fatal. However my will to live burned strong as I started to crawl forward slowly as my men were running towards my enemies.
"Meh it looks like he won't be a problem but the rest are starting to surround the boss!" the beast thought as his mind raced. As he moved to make way in the bosses direction, he is stopped by a grotesque looking man. The beast bends down low, then launches himself into the air off of the wooden boxes that he stood upon. The beast pounced in the mans direction as he RRRROOOOAARRRSSS with every fiber of his soul, trying to intimidate the man. As he brought his hind legs down trying to crush the man with all his might.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jiyuu saw not only his bullets, but the attacks of the cyber beast and Daiki had hit the criminal and he fell to the ground, blood gushing out of him.

A bit overkill no? well whatever, he's down, but he's crawling now? ugh just learn to give up already.

Jiyuu reloaded with a new magazine and was about to aim and fire again at this crawling criminal when his ears picked up what daiki was saying.

NeoRetro said:
Listen to me... LISTEN TO ME EVERYONE!! RHEINER!! JIYUUU, REORX!! This island will be purged of its oppression, WATCH ME, WATCH MY POWER!!.... Nothing in this world can be taken for granted, everything you own and know is an accumulation of work, taken by your ancestors.. cultures, religions, languages, all aspect of human society down to human nature itself are the mirror of who WE WERE, and who we are GOING TO BE!! If we do not act upon protecting, the thousands of years of hardship and work everyone has put in to ensure that we are, we are scum... Our worth is determined by the ability to protect ourselves, and our VALUES!.. Only a Coward like this, MIKAZUKI, would run away, leaving behind his, country, people, allies and even family.. this is the worst of the worst.. the people that destruct balance and bring forth chaos...

DIE, and reset ORDER!! HAHAHAHA!!
Jiyuu stopped dead in his tracks, he was frozen as his mind replayed a certain sentence daiki said "Only a Coward like this, MIKAZUKI, would run away, leaving behind his, country, people, allies and even family.. this is the worst of the worst.. the people that destruct balance and bring forth chaos..." Instantly, not by his own will, the memory of jiyuu being taken away from skypiea, the memory of hana being shot because of his actions and him carrying a dead hana and then burying her and leaving her popped into his mind. Jiyuu began to shake, a cod sweat had dropped from his forehead

what he's saying, what he's talking about...i did that..i caused all of what happened to hana, i was taken from my home!! but i had no choice! is-is he calling me a coward, is he calling me the worst of the worst? LOOK AT YOU, IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL JUSTICE? THIIS IS JUST MEANINGLESS KILLING DISGUISED BY YOUR LIE OF JUSTICE

Jiyuu knew daiki's back was turned to him..he began to shake even more violently, his plans began to get real sweaty as he raised his sniper to daiki's back. Even though daiki was not talking about jiyuu at all, that didn't resonate with Jiyuu, he believed daiki had found out about his past and he was calling him out as a way to say that he was responsible for scnheider's death.

i-ill show you..ill show you how much of a coward i am you bastard!!

Jiyuu couldn't aim well because he was still shaking and the gun was sliding around in his sweaty clutches he began to breathe more rapidly and heavily.

you...you are a cancer to this world that needs to be cured
Jiyuu: I WILL CURE YOU!

but right before he tried to pull the trigger he heard chiha make a noise and then squeeze his back. Jiyuu came back to reality..jiyuu took off his mask for a quick second and he puked behind rheiner while dry heaving afterwards

the hell is wrong with me? what was that?! i lost control again dammit, i hate this i hate it!! thankfully daiki was to busy attacking that mizuki guy who's crawling to notice my stupidity. i would've died if i had fired my gun. dammit jiyuu get ahold of yourself you're better than this. i still haven't forgiven myself for back then i see, i need to resolve this quick before i lose myself and do something incredibly stupid

chiha made the same noise and basically pinched his back. Jiyuu knew what this meant.

so his goons are coming for us are they?
Jiyuu: these are the true diseases in this world, now be cured.

Jiyuu had stopped shaking and was no longer sweating, he pointed his rifle and fired all three bullets in his magazine at there different enemies.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Daiki could feel that something was wrong with Jiyuu as his observation Haki is very intense, and capable of feeling the presence of people and animals in his surrounding..
Daiki: Jiyuu, we are both Skypieans... lets return home safe one day, lets make the people of skypiea smile one day.. you might not understand the value and scale of my actions... but one day.. one day you will understand.. me, my purpose... my thrive.. but for now, lets embrace DARK JUSTICE!! HAHA
Daiki witnessed how his Rankyaku, set Mikazuki fly flat down on his face.. Daiki decided to walk forward into Mikazukis direction, as his underlings were trying to surround him and the others... as Daiki was walking he was talking to to everyone..
Daiki: Let me give you the choice, Life or Death, if all of you decide to surrender I will only take your boss's head and spare all of you, you can leave to your families, you can live on and do greater things, what do you think of this opportunity? I even have an offer for one of you, we need a spy on this island for future missions.. So Im dearly hoping for cooperation, for your own sake... hmm.. TEKKAI!!

Daiki activated Tekkai while making his way to mikazuki, to strengthen his entire body further in case of any enemy attack..
not even paying attention to anyone who was there, Daiki tried stepping onto Mikazukis back with his right foot, as he tried grabbing his head with his right hand, and attempting to drag the head up while still standing and holding the rest of Mikazukis body down...
Daiki: Separate... SEPARATE... SEPARATE HAHA!! GEPPO!! HAHA, Your head is MINE!!

Activating Geppo and Armament Haki, hardening on his feets (+2 Destructive power) Daiki wants to kick onto the ground, where Mikazukis body is while grabbing and pulling Mikazukis head as strong as he could possibly pull... while performing Geppo kicks onto his body, probably witth the intention of completely breaking bones, tissues and pretty much everything contained in the "body" if it can even, still be called that after this has been done successfully....

Daiki: NOW!!! LEAVE YOU DAMM UNDERLINGS OF THIS SCUM HAHA!! BEFORE ITS YOUR TURN WITH THIS!! HAHAHA!!!

Rheiner was watching as Daiki proceeded...
Rheiner: I think boss.. that Daiki.. is truly the strongest being in this world... I cannot imagine someone more ruthless, but something... this does not feel right?!? Is our leader really sorry about Schneiders death?!? is he doing this out of agony, rage? What is his motivation for this madness?!?
I want to know.. .I want to challenge him, I am not sure if I can take this much longer, I need to know exactly why..
JIYUU!! REORX!!! Be careful!!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Speech"
Thinking
Narration/actions

Blood ran down my back as I frantically crawled forward. Everytime I would try to stand up, the wound in my back would tear open some more. I could hear the madman with wings behind me.. How he gave an ultimatum of fight or flight to my men.. And I knew by the silence that they didn't dare touch him. I could hear footsteps come closer, and before I could turn my head around to look.. A foot crashed down onto my back sending horrific painsignals through me.

Its not like the kicks in themselves were above what I could ignore.. But alas.. The bastards foot chrashed into the wound as well and that almost made me pass out. Then to add insult to injury my head was grabbed with a grip like a vice while lifting it up.
NeoRetro said:
Daiki: Separate... SEPARATE... SEPARATE HAHA!! GEPPO!! HAHA, Your head is MINE!!
Hearing this I started to cry while yelling: You're a madman!"
I didn't know if he could hear me.. But suddenly my back was hit by something far stronger than earlier.. I could feel my spine cracking, but before I could take actual stock of the damage I passed out from the pain.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The beast had his hands quite full trying to deal with the enemy in front of him.... Not sure how effective his attack might have been against him, the beast made several small jumps onto nearby crates to gain some distance from his foe... Suddenly in the distance he heard Jiyuu cry out!
Captain Abram said:
Jiyuu: I WILL CURE YOU!
Looking instinctively in his companions direction the beast saw....Jiyuu aiming at the boss...?

The beast watched the mans movements to see what he may do as he thought to himself..." What is this fool doing! Why is he aiming at the boss like that.......Could pirates have infiltrated the CP....." as reorx starts to rush headlong into the direction of Jiyuu. Unable to discern everything that is happening around, he hears the boss shout out as well....
NeoRetro said:
Daiki: Jiyuu, we are both Skypieans... lets return home safe one day, lets make the people of skypiea smile one day.. you might not understand the value and scale of my actions... but one day.. one day you will understand.. me, my purpose... my thrive.. but for now, lets embrace DARK JUSTICE!! HAHA
as the boss moved slowly towards the enemy captain and speaking with him...
NeoRetro said:
Daiki: Let me give you the choice, Life or Death, if all of you decide to surrender I will only take your boss's head and spare all of you, you can leave to your families, you can live on and do greater things, what do you think of this opportunity? I even have an offer for one of you, we need a spy on this island for future missions.. So Im dearly hoping for cooperation, for your own sake... hmm.. TEKKAI!!
as he stepped onto the man and grabbed him by the head, you could tell the boss put his very being into trying to rip the poor mans head off.... It was almost as if the boss was picking vegetables out of a garden and just one buried plant would not come up...**CrrAA**PoPP**Tsh* could be heard as it sounded like little pellets going off in the mans spine, before his head just lolled to the side.

Reorx did not know if the man was dead or if he had just past out. *TA* *TA* *TA* the beast heard.... still not able to grasp that Jiyuu had changed targets..... The beast jumped with all his might as he tried to take the shots that were just fired by Jiyuu.(thinking they headed in the bosses direction)
Captain Abram said:
Jiyuu had stopped shaking and was no longer sweating, he pointed his rifle and fired all three bullets in his magazine at there different enemies.
The last thing the beast heard as he went flying through the air was
NeoRetro said:
Rheiner: I think boss.. that Daiki.. is truly the strongest being in this world... I cannot imagine someone more ruthless, but something... this does not feel right?!? Is our leader really sorry about Schneiders death?!? is he doing this out of agony, rage? What is his motivation for this madness?!?
I want to know.. .I want to challenge him, I am not sure if I can take this much longer, I need to know exactly why..
as he thought to himself "Shit.."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
jiyuu had calm down and was no re-focused on the present task...which was trying to kill the criminal's underlings. he fired three bullets at three different enemies hoping to hit ll three of them, however before he knew it, Jiyuu saw the cp beast jump in front and take all three bullets himself?

Jiyuu:
What the Hell?! what just happened?? why did that thing do that?!

Jiyuu was absolutely confused, he didnt know why the beast did what he did

was he protecting those criminals, is this the actual boss of these thugs...have we sen infiltrated and compromised!!

while jiyuu was trying to come to terms with what happened. Chiha also saw what happened and had a different reaction. She started to yell and scream and kick jiyuu in the back as a sign to let her down

Jiyuu: wait chiha, calm down, this beast isn't what you think it is maybe, calm down and ill go over there and see. Chiha i said STOP!

chiha began to scream louder and kick harder and then she dropped down to the ground and immediately crawled over to the beast.

Jiyuu: wait chiha come back!! don't go over there yet until i do...Chi- ah dammit girl!! she won't listen to me....ah what to do what to do,

Jiyuu looked quickly up at daiki who was apparently torturing the criminal, i don't think he's even paying attention to anything around him..meh i wont bother him right now jiyuu remembered daiki had said something earlier after he calmed down but he couldn't hear it or remember it due to him being more focused on the beast taking the bullets. Hopefully it isn't important, you know what they say..if it is important you'll remember it...or something like that.

Jiyuu turned to rheiner and was about to ask what to do

NeoRetro said:
Jiyuu: what he hell... rheiner come back here for a sec!! gah its just me again...alright alright, i don't know for sure why he did what he did but i can't just let him lie there like that, more importantly chiha ran off to him...guess she got her mother's compassion and naiveness. fine, ball dial!

A ball appeared from his dial to which he got on and moved to where the beast and his daughter was. Chiha was pushing the beast trying to wake him up, tears in her eyes, she looked up at jiyuu and started to back away from him. Jiyuu ignored her, picked up the dog, carried him to the ball and put him on top

I'm getting some weird deja vu here...

jiyuu then turned towards chiha held his arms out and stared. Chiha hesitated but then ran to him and clung to his chest
to which jiyuu patted her head after that she climbed on the ball and sat beside the beast.

I'm not a medic nor do i have the slightest clue about healing bullet wounds so there's nothing i can do...i wonder if this beast actually bleeds or is it just an oil leak. alright let's head back to where we were and wait for daiki and whatever the hell rheiner is about to do..is he seriously gonna fight daiki...what the hell is up with this group?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Daiki was still pulling in an attempt to separate Mikazukis head from his body, but suddenly he was reminded of something that happened in the past as he looked into Mikazukis unconscious eyes... Mother!! Urgh.. (this I happening in thought..) How eneru killed mother in front of my eyes, why are his eyes suddenly the same.. I need to focus, this should be nothing.. I just need to kill him as fast as possible.. I just, I just..

Suddenly Daiki witnessed that Jiyuu had fired three shots close to his direction.. but Reorx thought that he was about to shoot Daiki, all shots flew right into the dog..

Daiki dropped Mikazukis head, and turned around..

Daiki:
dammit!! We already lost Schreiner, RHEINER!! What are you even doing?!? Do I have to constantly be there for every little thing?!?
Rheiner was just looking down, as he seemed not capable of being talked to.
Daiki
: Alright, I’ll just have to finish up here.
Even though Daiki was quite nervous he was able to ignore his emotions

Daiki quickly fired 3 Geppo kicks at Mikazukis Neck, effectively breaking it, he grabbed Mikazuki by his shirt and threw him to Jiyuus direction.
Daiki:
Jiyuu, put his dead body on one of the clouds, we will be delivering him to the G-8 HQ once we finish here.
Daiki walked to the cloud Reorx was lying on..

Daiki
: I don’t have any medical knowledge, Reorx might die, we need to close his wounds and find a doctor as soon as possible... Hopefully there’s one on this island.. Alright then, if that is all set I’m getting to you, you FUCKING BASTARD!!
Daiki tried to grab Jiyuu and hold him high up into the air..

Daiki:
what the fuck do you think we are doing here?!? Are you a navy officer?? or are you travelling with assassins of the Cipher pol?!? Do you even know your purpose?! Shooting your own comrades over the death of others, WE HAVE JOBS, and if we don’t stick to what we are supposed to do, our FRIENDS DIE, did you get that Jiyuu, they DIE!! And a life can never be brought back!! Do you think I don’t know what the fuck I am doing?!?
YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WAR!! Not just Mikazuki, all his undermen are way stronger than you piece of SHIT! If it wasn’t for my actions you would all be dead by now! His men did not attack us because I showed them the fear of death, I made his commander pay for all their cruelty!! do you even know what it means to be an OFFICER!!! If something happens, I’d be glad to give my head for all of you, I’m not just a shadow assassin, I’m a warrior of PRIDE!!! So get your DAM SHIT TOGETHER, and man up for your ACTIONS, be happy that I didn’t kill you already.

Now, Daiki turned around to check if there was still anyone of the enemy there, he just started yelling while pointing at Mikazukis dead body.

Daiki
: This is your strongest MAN? LEAVE, if you don’t want to end up like him, I WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU.. but make sure to never forget my face, because if you do anything bad, to hurt this world or any of the people living here, I will find you, and I will KILL YOU!!

Rheiner now walked up to Daiki, he was stuttering and shaking a bit..

Rheiner: Boss... B..oss.. Im so sorry, I.. I.. I first let Schneider die and now THIS!!
Rheiner started crying a waterfall as he could not hold back his tears.
Daiki
: Men, MEN don’t cry!!

Daiki punches Rheiner right in the face, it was not a very destructive punch but enough to make Rheiner fall back on his butt. Rheiner was just touching the spot where the punch was set with his hands as he tried holding back his tears.

Daiki: The Rheiner I know, is serious, straightforward and strong. I know Schneider just died, but this cannot hold our mission back. You can’t let more people die just because Schneider did... this is unacceptable RHEINER!!
Now get up and stay strong, because that’s who you are, my strongest, and most loyal subordinate.. UNDERSTOOD?!

Little side-note: Daiki is capable of feeling the emotions of others in his surrounding due to increased observation Haki. This is more a “Feeling” for living things, however he should be able to at least feel their intentions, so he knew that Jiyuu had the original intention of shooting him.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Captain Abram said:
jiyuu had calm down and was no re-focused on the present task...which was trying to kill the criminal's underlings. he fired three bullets at three different enemies hoping to hit ll three of them, however before he knew it, Jiyuu saw the cp beast jump in front and take all three bullets himself?
The bullets slammed into the beast one by one...*THuuDDggEEe* As one pierced into his shoulder, random gears and metal clang to the ground *PP-TTTttIIInnnnGGG* as another ricochets of his mask tilting it slightly to the right.*WhhHWWeewww* as the third one grazes and knocks off part of the beasts ear...

Each bullet hit with such force it knocked the beast back bit by bit in the air. As the beast fell he tumbled along the ground leaving a trail of blood and oil splattered along the ground. The beast started to fade in and out of the world around him. As the world spun around him he could feel something moving onto him while it screamed fiercely....
Captain Abram said:
chiha began to scream louder and kick harder and then she dropped down to the ground and immediately crawled over to the beast
Noticing Chiha the beast closed his eye for a moment, before being lifted off the ground and laid onto a familiar object..

Captain Abram said:
A ball appeared from his dial to which he got on and moved to where the beast and his daughter was. Chiha was pushing the beast trying to wake him up, tears in her eyes, she looked up at jiyuu and started to back away from him. Jiyuu ignored her, picked up the dog, carried him to the ball and put him on top
As the beast opened and closed his eyes he noticed the boss had finally slain the enemies captain and was walking their way.."Fuck the boss is gonna rip me a new one for getting so banged up..If it wasn't for that man... And why the the hell did he shoot at the boss!..I am such a failure though...I should have no I could have acted quicker...." the beast thought to himself.
NeoRetro said:
Daiki walked to the cloud Reorx was lying on..

Daiki
: I don’t have any medical knowledge, Reorx might die, we need to close his wounds and find a doctor as soon as possible... Hopefully there’s one on this island.. Alright then, if that is all set I’m getting to you, you FUCKING BASTARD!!
Daiki tried to grab Jiyuu and hold him high up into the air..
NeoRetro said:
Daiki: what the fuck do you think we are doing here?!? Are you a navy officer?? or are you travelling with assassins of the Cipher pol?!? Do you even know your purpose?! Shooting your own comrades over the death of others, WE HAVE JOBS, and if we don’t stick to what we are supposed to do, our FRIENDS DIE, did you get that Jiyuu, they DIE!! And a life can never be brought back!! Do you think I don’t know what the fuck I am doing?!?
YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WAR!! Not just Mikazuki, all his undermen are way stronger than you piece of SHIT! If it wasn’t for my actions you would all be dead by now! His men did not attack us because I showed them the fear of death, I made his commander pay for all their cruelty!! do you even know what it means to be an OFFICER!!! If something happens, I’d be glad to give my head for all of you, I’m not just a shadow assassin, I’m a warrior of PRIDE!!! So get your DAM SHIT TOGETHER, and man up for your ACTIONS, be happy that I didn’t kill you already.

Now, Daiki turned around to check if there was still anyone of the enemy there, he just started yelling while pointing at Mikazukis dead body.

Daiki
: This is your strongest MAN? LEAVE, if you don’t want to end up like him, I WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU.. but make sure to never forget my face, because if you do anything bad, to hurt this world or any of the people living here, I will find you, and I will KILL YOU!!

Rheiner now walked up to Daiki, he was stuttering and shaking a bit..

Rheiner: Boss... B..oss.. Im so sorry, I.. I.. I first let Schneider die and now THIS!!
Rheiner started crying a waterfall as he could not hold back his tears.
Daiki
: Men, MEN don’t cry!!

Daiki punches Rheiner right in the face, it was not a very destructive punch but enough to make Rheiner fall back on his butt. Rheiner was just touching the spot where the punch was set with his hands as he tried holding back his tears.

Daiki: The Rheiner I know, is serious, straightforward and strong. I know Schneider just died, but this cannot hold our mission back. You can’t let more people die just because Schneider did... this is unacceptable RHEINER!!
Now get up and stay strong, because that’s who you are, my strongest, and most loyal subordinate.. UNDERSTOOD?!
The beast listened as the boss roared out in anger, he tried to moved just a bit.*PlOOP* as he fell off the ball dial. "I must not be this weak in front of the boss! It's not that ba.d..." the beast thought to himself as he tried to push himself up. He struggled greatly as he front shoulder buckled in and out under the pressure. After several moments the beast stood proudly as he was about to howl he crashed back down to the floor only supported by three legs.... As the beast started to growl out in for many long minutes before finally standing back up once again...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jiyuu was looking over the beast trying to see if there was anything he can do and also making sure chiha was safe when he heard Daiki's voice in the background

NeoRetro said:
Jiyuu, put his dead body on one of the clouds, we will be delivering him to the G-8 HQ once we finish here.
Jiyuu turned around and saw what looked like a dead body flying towards him and he let it hit the ground.

ummm....nani? are we actually taking him back to g-8 even though he's dead? wouldn't he have been more valuable alive you know what oh sure whatever. ball dial!

A second ball came out of the dial and Jiyuu hoisted the dead corpse onto the ball, his gloves now had the dead body's blood on them as well as now this ball also had blood on it just like the one the beast was on. Jiyuu now turned his attention back to the beast who had been approached by daiki and he was also saying how medicine was not his field of expertise

why am i not surprised daiki doesn't have medical skills...

Jiyuu started to make his way over to daiki to tell him what happened and question just what exactly is this beast's true purpose when he was swiftly yanked off his feet and grabbed by the collar of his shirt

NeoRetro said:
what the fuck do you think we are doing here?!? Are you a navy officer?? or are you travelling with assassins of the Cipher pol?!? Do you even know your purpose?! Shooting your own comrades over the death of others, WE HAVE JOBS, and if we don’t stick to what we are supposed to do, our FRIENDS DIE, did you get that Jiyuu, they DIE!! And a life can never be brought back!! Do you think I don’t know what the fuck I am doing?!?
Jiyuu was at a loss for emotions, everything daiki had just said was swarming around in his brain and mind like a bee hive that had been broken open , he started getting flashbacks about hana, about scheider, about his days as a slave, his days back in skypeia, the day the pirate crew came and attacked his village and killed his family and friends. His heart was beating faster and faster, after daiki had finished Jiyuu took of his mask and all Jiyuu could do was clench his fists.

Jiyuu: shut up....shut up....shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP!!!! You don't know anything about me, about what I've been through!! about who i've lost!!! I know a life cant be brought back! i know friends die!! I know that all to well you bastard!! I don't know nothing of war?? YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LOSS! Have you ever felt the love of your life fade right in your eyes! Jiyuu began to get misty eyed, his voice was cracking up from yelling but he didnt care, daiki had gone too far. Well have you?! have you ever woken up in the middle of the night wishing you had just dreamt everythingthat happened to you only for you to realize you still live in this nightmare!?? You don't do you, you simply justify your own damn actions as an excuse for your definition of justice!! you're not a justice seeker you're a cold blooded murderer, you're a villain hiding behind the lie of the world government SO DONT JUDGE ME!! I know.....Jiyuu turned his head to chiha before turning back I know I'm still weak, I KNOW I DONT HAVE THE POWER TO PROTECT HER!! But that's why I'm here, to get stronger to get wiser, to have the ability to protect the light to my darkness to have the ability to make sure no one goes through what i have ever again!. THAT IS MY PURPOSE, SHE IS MY PRIDE. MY NAME IS JIYUU, FUTURE MEMBER OF CP9, AND MY GOAL IS TO RID THE WORLD OF ALL THE INFECTIONS AND DISEASES THAT ARE HURTING IT AND CURE THIS WORLD, THAT IS MY JUSTICE, THAT IS MY PURPOSE! That's the difference between you and me, i want to save this world for the good of the people, you simply want to kill for this world because you are strong!! You kill and kill and reason it to be because of justice when you have never once showed any kind of justice, any kind of true care for these people, you're more concerned about killing the guilty than you are saving the innocent. and if that's why I'm weak then i guessI'm gonna remain weak my entire life. You wanna kill me, fine, but i promise you that even if i die i will have brought more justice to this world than you ever will!

YOU WANNA BLAME ME FOR WHAT HAPPENED?? fuck off, blame that beast, i was shooting at enemies in the distance and that thing jumped in out of nowhere and saved them, so why don't you ask the beast "what the fuck do you think you're doing here. I admit i lost control of myself and stupidly and immaturely tried to attack you and thats on me, but i promise y'all that i will work on it to make sure that will never happen again so long as you do nothing to wrong us

Jiyuu was now red faced, he had tear stains below his eyes, he was breathing heavily and staring hard at daiki and his voice had gone hoarse. It appears daiki had let him down, to which he brushed off is clothes, wiped his eyes, put his mask back and walked away from the group leaving chiha with the beast

now watch as i show all of you what justice truly is. Jiyuu walked to the town where the sickly looking people where..he inhaled and tried to gather as much vocal power as he could.

MY NAME IS JIYUU AND I AM A MEMBER OF CIPHER POL, IN THE NAME OF THE WORLD GOVERNMENT, THIS TOWN IS NOW OFFICLALY UNDER OUR PROTECTION AND WATCH. YOU WILL KNOW LONGER BE ATTACKED BY ANY PIRATE, THUG OR BANDIT I SWEAR TO YOU ALL!!

Jiyuu picked up a large stick he found and drew a big drawing of the world government logo in the dirt in the middle of town.

i don't have a flag but this is the best i can do...this is the best my justice can do as of right now, this town..this town will be patient zero

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/actions
"Npc speaking"

The men were mortified. More of the crew were turning up, but looking at the dead body of their captain being tossed around scared them silly. There were openings that they could have exploited to their advantage to get in one last hit. The newcomers that hadn't really seen how their captain died wanted to do just that.. But just as they were about to act, they were held back by their comrades who knew the terror of the man that could fly.

So they watched.. They watched as some sort of robot dog got himself shot my one of his own crew.. They watched as the crew bickered among themselves. They watched.. As they were told to scram and their playground taken from them. And then when it was all over and done, they ran like dogs to their ships never to return again.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: larsi
Law
65×5=325
Strength 43+12+5=70
Speed 69+12=81
Reaction Speed 81
Movement speed 81
Vitality 29+12=41
Stamina 41
Durability 41
Haki 61
Armament 81
Observation 41(awareness)
Devil Fruit 82+18=100
Martial Arts 41
Swordmanship 82

Bepo
45×5=225
Strength 45+16=61
Speed 57+4=61
Reaction Speed 61
Movement speed 61
Vitality 45+16=61
Stamina 61
Durability 61
Haki 47
Armament 52
Observation 42
Martial Arts 31
Black Leg Style 62

Jean Bart
40×5=200
Strength 29+32=61
Speed 49
Reaction Speed 57
Movement speed 41
Vitality 33+28=61
Stamina 61
Durability 61
Haki 51
Armament 51
Observation 51
Martial Arts 30
Brawling 60
Mind 8-8=0

Heart Pirates(10)
20×5=100
Strength 26+4=30
Speed 36+4=40
Reaction Speed 40
Movement speed 40
Vitality 23+4 =27
Stamina 27
Durability 27
Martial Arts 15+6=21
Swordmanship 41
Law talking
Bepo talking
Jean Bart talking

Heart Pirates talking
Actions/narration

As thd battle between the pirates and the agenst of Cipher Pol came to a close, they might think that the worst was behind them. But as life finally left the body of the pirate captain, a submarine emerged from the depths of the seas. It was hard to miss due to its bright yellow coloring, but it quietly docked against the island. A hatch opened atop it, a fuzzy white head popping into the sunlight. Opening its mouth, the mink proclaimed in a cheery voice. We're here captain!

Don't let them know we're here. A calm voice spoke from with the ship. Bepo lowered his head, embarrassed of his mistake. Sorry captain!

What's done is done. Let's get ashore. Trafalgar Law exited the door of the fully emerged submarine, standing still on the deck for a moment, taking in the view. How long hax it been since he had been here last. That time it was with Doflamingo and... clenching his teeth, he bit back tears. He hoped to find some clue towards Doflamingo here so that he could finally hzve his revenge. Word had came out that one soldier of the Donquixote family was held out here. He didnt know the man's name, but supposedly he was 22 feet tall and had long, bright hair. Should be easy enough to find in a dump like this.

While he stood there Jean Bart and the rest of his crew had emerged too. Turning gowards them, he forced a smile.
You guys wait here.

You heard the captain, I'm in charge! The rest of the crew murmured, but didnt speak up against their captain. Turning around, Law jumped ashore and started to walk up the streets. Smelled just like back then. Room. A near invisible bubble formed around him, expanding in a large area around him. Scan. With his power, he searched the area quickly, but not finding any bodies that came close to matching his target. Deactivating the room, he walked on, before repeating the two techniques. This went on for a bit, he had probanly done it ten times before he finally struck gold.

Drawing his blade, he cut the building in front of him, separating it horizontally. He heard that there was ruckus on the other side of the building, but he didn't care. The separated part of the buildng rose up in the air, over his head and crashed into the ground. Stepping over the low walls, he entered the remnants of the building. On the floor in front of him lay his target, sprezd out in a drunken haze. Pointing his finger at the large man, he flicked it upwards, then forward. The man lifted off the ground and flew straight through the wall ahead. Hopefully that would wake him up.

Following through the wall he finally took a look around and realized he had entered a scene of carnage. A dead body was being carried off, a mechanical dog lay bleeding on the ground, and two men were shouting angrily at each other. Wait, did he say Cipher Pol?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Daiki:
Reorx...
Daiki was walking towards Reorx, the scenery was a very beautiful as of right now, there was a tree not to far away, that was shining with beautiful colours as the suns light was shining through.. the leaves were flying in the wind and just for a single moment, there was silence in Daikis heart. As he turned his head to look at the beautiful tree, he was taken back.. Mother!!... I’m so sorry Daiki, you looked so hungry... DONT LEAVE MOTHER!!!! why.. where is my father? Why is everyone gone?!? Why am I alone? Why am I so weak? I could not even cut him... he read my thoughts.. and when she was hit.. Mother.. i could not even recognize or bury her, it was so cruel.. I hate.. I hate...

Suddenly Daiki was taken back to the present as he saw Reorx trying to stand up as he attempted to stand and appear strong in front of everyone.. Daiki was truly inspired by his subordinate, a great dog!

But now, Jiyuu has responded to Daiki with one of the longest monologues that he ever had to listen to..

Daiki: HAHAHAHA, you bastard. This is incredibly funny.. you have no.. NO IDEA, how naive you are..!! I am the one who saved this island by killing Mikazuki and initialing, the purging of the North Blue that you freely joined to, or maybe you should have really joined the navy.. HAHAHA!! There is no place for you in the Cipher Pol 9, and if you dare to get your sticky hands into CP 9 business, I will kill you with my own hands Jiyuu! Because you cant kill me, HAHA, but I can kill you you Bastard!!

Suddenly, Daiki now heard a loud noise, coming from the town side, he quickly turned around and activated his Observation Haki to observe the area.. (150 Meter Radius)... feeling the surroundings he knew exactly what to look for, a strong man, stronger than even Daiki himself.
Daiki: GUYS!! An entire building was just cut down!! Stay still, we have a guest... someone, someone even stronger than me has arrived on the island.. they are not government officials.. we might be fighting our strongest enemy soon.. let me handle the situtation.. Rheiner, stay close to me ok?!?
Rheiner: Yes Sir! How much stronger do you think they are? And what exactly are they?!?
Daiki: You will see for yourself, That Person is here... NOW!!! Jiyuu, get back behind me and Rheiner, and take your daughter to safety you IDIOT!! Make sure that nothing happens to Reorx, none of you guys.. NONE of you guys are capable of fighting, only Rheiner will be able to assist me.. Dammit, I wish I still had Schneider with me, the three of us could have handled him with ease... Dammit.....I would also love to have a Den Den Mushi to the allied G8 base, so we could be calling Admiral Komei here..

Daiki was now walking towards Trafalgar Law..
Daiki:
HEY! What is your Business here?, who are you?!?
Daiki saw the sword that the person carried with him, and immediately decided to activated his Invisible Haki, on his body..
Daiki was very excited to know who this person was, but he was more afraid for his comrades.. that person could easily kill Jiyuu, Chiya, Reorx and even Rheiner, he might have a fight with him using Rokushiki and might be able to survive despite being severely injured but no one else would. On top of that, all of us seem to be slightly exhausted...
Daiki was formulating a strategy, if he would activate Soru he would need to try to land a hit as soon as possible, and always with the fastest and strongest hits there are, on top of that, his body is not the most durable and his armament Haki could be weaker than the enemies, so the focus should be on increasing speed and evading enemy attacks.. but what if that is not possible? What if the enemy is simply superior... Daiki did not care about those doubts, but just wanted to know, who that person was..!!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The beast watched the boss and Jiyuu exchange harsh words to each other. "Why are we fighting so much among ourselves...?" the beast thought to himself. As he was about try try and stop the two from their bickering Jiyuu threw out a underhanded comment towards the beast!
Captain Abram said:
YOU WANNA BLAME ME FOR WHAT HAPPENED?? fuck off, blame that beast, i was shooting at enemies in the distance and that thing jumped in out of nowhere and saved them, so why don't you ask the beast "what the fuck do you think you're doing here. I admit i lost control of myself and stupidly and immaturely tried to attack you and thats on me, but i promise y'all that i will work on it to make sure that will never happen again so long as you do nothing to wrong us
Aarrk AARRRRFFFFF AAaRRrrrOOouuUUUu GggGGrrrrrRRrr

(Hey you fuck! I didn't notice you switched from shooting at the boss until I was mid flight! If you would have never let your emotions and paranoia get to you, we wouldn't be having this argument in the first place!)
the beast barked out in excitement and used his arms and head as much as he could to give visual details of what he was describing. Without losing balance on his injured shoulder. Moments later after all the bickering from each side had quieted down, Jiyuu stormed off and started drawing in the dirt..."We could have bought materials to make a flag.... I guess it goes to show what he really thinks of the World Government, eh? Just something in the dirt that can be wiped away at a moments notice......Boss what kind of allies do we have....?" the beast thought quietly to himself....

Larsi said:
Drawing his blade, he cut the building in front of him, separating it horizontally.
The beasts ear's perked up as he heard the building falling in the distance,Beast have enhanced senses as the ground beneath him trembled slightly..." ..... How far did that wind kick that the boss kicked go??? He truly is a great leader." the beast was thinking before the boss shouted out!
NeoRetro said:
Daiki: GUYS!! An entire building was just cut down!! Stay still, we have a guest... someone, someone even stronger than me has arrived on the island.. they are not government officials.. we might be fighting our strongest enemy soon.. let me handle the situtation.. Rheiner, stay close to me ok?!?
"....that wasn't the boss....? ahh fuck.... the beast thought as the boss ushered them to leave the vicinity to be safe...
Larsi said:
. Pointing his finger at the large man, he flicked it upwards, then forward. The man lifted off the ground and flew straight through the wall ahead. Hopefully that would wake him up.
As a large man crashed through the wall, the beast limped heavily towards the backside of the building a few rows behind them. Then he would try and use each claw, to raise himself onto the nearby roof. " Sorry boss.... I can't leave you to fight all of these battles for us.... I shall watch over and if I need to give my life so that you can make it safely.... Your life is worth far more than mine..." the beast thought as he crouched down low on the rooftops watching the boss as it looked as if he were trying to talk to this man with a sword as long as me!!!!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As jiyuu had made the symbol of the world government in the dirt in the ground he knew it wouldn't last.

one day i'll come back and plant a real flag here...I'll make my mark here as a challenge to any and all pirates, marines and any other corrupt people that no matter where you are i will find you and cure you for the greater good's sake.

Jiyuu turned back around and started heading back up towards the dog who had gotten up and daiki who had something to say to him

hmph...so he's alive hunh, like i care, it's his stupid fault not mine.

NeoRetro said:
HAHAHAHA, you bastard. This is incredibly funny.. you have no.. NO IDEA, how naive you are..!! I am the one who saved this island by killing Mikazuki and initialing, the purging of the North Blue that you freely joined to, or maybe you should have really joined the navy.. HAHAHA!! There is no place for you in the Cipher Pol 9, and if you dare to get your sticky hands into CP 9 business, I will kill you with my own hands Jiyuu! Because you cant kill me, HAHA, but I can kill you you Bastard!!
at this point Jiyuu's voice was to hoarse to say anything, so he simply shrugged at daiki, rolled his eyes and went over to where chiha and the beast were

you saved this town hunh, then why is there still smog in the air, why are people still starving and look sickly on the edge of death, you didnt save nothing, you just came here to hunt a bounty and that's it.

Jiyuu noticed the beast had made its way over to him
Steampunk Sabo said:
(Hey you fuck! I didn't notice you switched from shooting at the boss until I was mid flight! If you would have never let your emotions and paranoia get to you, we wouldn't be having this argument in the first place!)
Jiyuu understood what the beast was trying to convey but walked right by him while simply making a "shoo" motion with his hand and over to chiha without any rebuttal or comment

as if I'm going to be lectured and set straight by a damn piece of junkyard dog metal. go chase your tail or something

Jiyuu had made his way over to his daughter who had her ears covered from all they yelling that was going on, he gently took her hands off her ears, put his finger on her nose, she finally smiled at him again and all was right between them.

Suddenly jiyuu heard a loud sound and saw what appeared to be dust in the air a bitaways. normally it would be nothing but this time something didnt feel right, even chiha felt it as she started trembling and grabbed harder on his back

what's this feeling...soemthing's wrong here but i have no idea what
NeoRetro said:
GUYS!! An entire building was just cut down!! Stay still, we have a guest... someone, someone even stronger than me has arrived on the island.. they are not government officials.. we might be fighting our strongest enemy soon.. let me handle the situtation.. Rheiner, stay close to me ok?!?
Daiki: You will see for yourself, That Person is here... NOW!!! Jiyuu, get back behind me and Rheiner, and take your daughter to safety you IDIOT!! Make sure that nothing happens to Reorx, none of you guys.. NONE of you guys are capable of fighting, only Rheiner will be able to assist me.. Dammit, I wish I still had Schneider with me, the three of us could have handled him with ease... Dammit.....I would also love to have a Den Den Mushi to the allied G8 base, so we could be calling Admiral Komei here..
without hesitation Jiyuu immediately took off his cloak and wrapped it around chiha to wear only her mouth was visible and put her on his back. He got on one of the two ball dials and with the other one that was holding the dead pirate behind him, rode straight into the air and left the the vicinity of where daiki was completely forgetting the fact that rerox was not there with them but jiyuu couldn't care less, he was concerned with getting chiha out of there.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: larsi
As the large man crashed into the ground, a groan of pain emerged from his mouth, and he stirred. Yet he remained on his back, his eyes closed. Above him Trafalgar Law watched this happening, and realized there was no danger of him making a run for it anything soon. Turning his attention upwards, he looked at the man that approached him from head on. He saw movement in the background, but sensed that the man before him was the only one of notable strength, though still weaker than himself.
NeoRetro said:
HEY! What is your Business here?, who are you?!?
The pirate captain smiled, his grin mocking the question. If the man before him was an agent of cipher Pol, he surely must be lacking. Law wasn't an overly prideful pirate, but he found it strange that a man who worked in intelligence did not know a pirate with a bounty such as his own. He raised his left hand, much like he had when tossing around the large man before him, aiming his arm towards Daiki. With a flick of his wrist he turned the inside of his hand facing upwards. All of his fingers except for his middle wrapped around his hand, while the last free pointed towards the sky. The rude gesture complete, Law grinned even wider. I don't see why I gotta tell ya anything.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Daiki had a greater look at this person, now he understood that in front of him was one of the most ruthless pirates of the new world... The Surgeon of Death!
Daiki: I understand, why would a damn traitor to the World Government like YOU, even cooperate with the Cipher Pol.. TRAFALGAR LAW!!! But right now, we do not have the time to argue or even fight... I would rather kill you this instant but my subordinate... Reorx, he was shot 3 times and we dont have any doctor.... on the last island that I have been I lost another man due to our inability to apply first aid.

Daiki decided to walk over to Trafalgar Law to get closer.
Daiki:
Will you help my subordinate? I will spare you and let you go, I wont even mention your presence here to the nearby navy bases. I really just need help...
Other than that, we could spare it out, I’m more than ready to fight. The asshole that was ruling this island is lying next to Reorx over there and I didn’t even have to use a bit of my strength...!! HAHAHA...!!

Also tell me Law, have you ever met someone who claims to be god?

Top Bottom