Spoiler PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello everyone. Here on Thriller Bark instead of Spoiler Threads we will have spoiler PM. If you want in just tag me in this thread and i will get you in.

For those who wonder why spoiler PM instead of threads - it is hell to moderate and we aren't One Piece forum. That being said we didn't want to leave out people who behave and want spoilers - so here we are :D

Now for a bit of rules

1. All guidelines and rules we have on Thriller Bark regarding behavior and content apply to Spoiler PM too. Simply speaking - if you behave properly we won't have problems. It is isn't a hard rule and yet it keeps discussion better for everyone!
Add me please

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@becky please and thank you
[automerge]1568014314[/automerge]
Hello everyone. Here on Thriller Bark instead of Spoiler Threads we will have spoiler PM. If you want in just tag me in this thread and i will get you in.

For those who wonder why spoiler PM instead of threads - it is hell to moderate and we aren't One Piece forum. That being said we didn't want to leave out people who behave and want spoilers - so here we are :D

Now for a bit of rules

1. All guidelines and rules we have on Thriller Bark regarding behavior and content apply to Spoiler PM too. Simply speaking - if you behave properly we won't have problems. It is isn't a hard rule and yet it keeps discussion better for everyone!

Please and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom