Other Technology (Smartphone/Electronics/Appliances)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man...death race between smartphone companies !
Chinese r selling such high spc smartphone at low price..
But i hate when smartphone companies launch their product and after 3 months lauch upgraded (+) version with better spec on same price..i hate it !

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man...death race between smartphone companies !
Chinese r selling such high spc smartphone at low price..
But i hate when smartphone companies launch their product and after 3 months lauch upgraded (+) version with better spec on same price..i hate it !
Oh Apple thou art a b***h

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If anything I need a new PC / Desktop. (Never liked using laptops)

So will need help on a good build
I had laptop , and no matter how carefully u use it don't last long better to go with customised desktop

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have a MacBook Pro that still function well. (I have it since 2014). Apple laptops have a good life. But you can’t play on the tho T^T

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wanna replace my smartphone... hopefully Nokia will come up with good product in 2020 !
I will buy it after 3 months , when they drop the price by 50% ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can someone explain computer technologies to me?
I am thinking about getting a new computer this year, an actual one, unlike the laptops I had until now. Since I do play games I would like a good one. Sadly I have lost view over things, especially what kind of graphic cards etc. are good and maybe what to pay attention to when buying. Can someone recommend or explain some basics to me?

With that I don't mean what a graphic card etc is, but just what's on the market and maybe give some recommendations and why? :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can someone explain computer technologies to me?
I am thinking about getting a new computer this year, an actual one, unlike the laptops I had until now. Since I do play games I would like a good one. Sadly I have lost view over things, especially what kind of graphic cards etc. are good and maybe what to pay attention to when buying. Can someone recommend or explain some basics to me?

With that I don't mean what a graphic card etc is, but just what's on the market and maybe give some recommendations and why? :pepemusic:
Hi ! Customize PC is better than buying of one brand. Since you want it specifically for gaming. You can use best graphic card for your PC.

GC price depends on your whole budget and also how much you want to spend on GC alone

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Samsung S20 looks good though probably gonna go for the Note version this time though i still have a S10+ still
I have a MacBook Pro that still function well. (I have it since 2014). Apple laptops have a good life. But you can’t play on the tho T^T
I still have a iPhone 4s that is still working and functional and 5c too lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hi ! Customize PC is better than buying of one brand. Since you want it specifically for gaming. You can use best graphic card for your PC.

GC price depends on your whole budget and also how much you want to spend on GC alone
well yeah I do plan to customize it myself instead of buying a whole one. I don't really know about my budget yet, and I am still thinking about how much I would pay for it in total or when I would do it. I know GC can be pretty expensive depending on how good they are, and all the other stuff I need as well. Not to mention I also need equipment such as a screen and keyboard for example but those are smaller things I guess.
I mean I like playing with really good graphics and my laptop can mostly keep up on it as well, but maybe I am just used to slight lags so I don't actually notice them. I don't expect to have the best of all, but just enough for a basic gamer. I also maybe want to have VR in the future so it should be enough for that... my laptop missed the requirements by an inch because of the GC. :catflip:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't like to play games on laptop , it consume battery life and frequent charging ends laptop's life.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't like to play games on laptop , it consume battery life and frequent charging ends laptop's life.
actually never had battery problems with my laptops. My first laptop I had an issue with the main board, or to be more specific, the connection to audio and graphic cards, I think it once got too hot and brought problems in the hardware. Playing was terrible after that, lots of freezing and thus crashes. My current laptop doesn't have any problems besides being a bit slower after over 3 years. In general all good. When the time comes and I get my new pc hopefully sometime this year, I hope to reset and set it up all from anew again after I saved all of my important data from it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey guys, there is this new Digital Currency that is gaining lot of support & fame
In less than year, their App already have +6 Million Users and it allows you to passively collect this Currency
You can even close the App, the only thing required is to check the App every 24 Hours to hit a button
Don't worry, it doesn't use any of Phone's Power, it collects Currency only from Contribution of its Members
Well i don't need to explain more

The App is called "Pi Network" (Pi is the Currency) and the more you invite people the more you both Gain Pi Faster
(With just 5 Referrals, i collected 600 Pi in a Month, that means by end of 2020 if it reaches 1$, i'd have (600 x No. of Months) Dollars
You can check their Website/FAQ Here

Download the App, Pi is currently around 0.4 USD and it's estimated that it could enter the Market and become worth much much more
Who knows, maybe it could rival Bitcoin, it's definitely worth a shot, the App is doing really well so far

When you Download it & Sign Up (Be aware that your Phone will become your Wallet & you can't have Multiple Accounts)
They will ask for who referred you to it, it would be very helpful if you enter "SalahEddineB"
I hope you do, but if you don't, it's cool, it's okay xD

Top Bottom