Island Tenebrae

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae a province under Devil Pirates' control. Tenebrae is a lush, green, mountainous area abundant in castle-like structures. A blue flower called sylleblossom is common in the region. Fenestala Manor was the home of the Tenebrae royal family, located high in the mountains of Zoldara Henge, and serves as a bridge connecting several areas.

Located in west blue, this island was well known for its trafficking of all kinds (Drugs, weapons, etc) and for its high crime rate after the annihilation of the royal family. However, the crime rate in question is mostly decreased after Devil Pirates took over the island. That said, it's a city worth visiting as there are still many beautiful and unforgettable places to see.

Sylleblossom is a flower native to the land of Tenebrae that grows in vast open fields. They are the national flower of Tenebrae, also used in perfumes and potpourri. Sylleblossoms come in a variety of colors, each devil pirates have their own associated color.

Locations

Train Station: This is the area the player can explore. Magna Fortia is a train through Tenebrae lands and a mode of transportation. The train locomotive is based on a real locomotive model: the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway class M-1 steam turbine electric locomotives.

Map

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ravus Fleuret

Level 50
Bounty: 175.000.000 Beri
50 × 5 = 250
Human Bonus: 10+10+10+15 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 61 + 10 = 71
Speed: 56 + 10 + 5 = 71 × 2 = 142
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 53 + 10 = 61 × 2 = 122
-Stamina: 61
-Durability: 61
Haki: 54 × 2 = 108
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 47
Martial Arts: 26 + 15 = 41 × 2 = 82
-ittoryu: 76
-Brawling: 6

Cor Leonis

Level 40
Bounty: 50.000.000 Beri
40 × 5 = 200
Human Bonus: 8+8+8+12 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 53 + 8 = 61
Speed: 53 + 8 = 61 × 2 = 122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 33 + 8 = 41 × 2 = 82
-Stamina: 41
-Durability: 41
Haki: 42 × 2 = 84
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 23
Martial Arts: 19 + 12 = 31 × 2 = 62
-Dual Blade: 62

Iris Amicitia

Level 30
30 × 5 = 150
Human Bonus: 6+6+6+9 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 35 + 6 = 41
Speed: 35 + 6 = 41 × 2 = 82
-Reaction: 41
-Movement: 41
Vitality: 35 + 6 = 41 × 2 = 82
Martial Arts: 45 + 9 = 54 × 2 = 108
-Brawling: 41
-Scythe: 41
-Brawling: 26

Aranea Highwind

Level 30
30 × 5 = 150
Strength: 15 + 6 = 21
Martial Arts: 65 + 9 = 74 × 2 = 148
-Gun: 50
-Sniper Gun: 50
-Archer: 48

Dino Ghiranze

Level 30
30 × 5 = 150
Strength: 15 + 6 = 21
Martial Arts: 65 + 9 = 74 × 2 = 148
-Gun: 50
-Sniper Gun: 50
-Archer: 48

Dustin Ackers

Level 30
30 × 5 = 150
-Brawling: 41
-Dual Blade 41
-Kicking: 26

Aerith

Level 30
30 × 5 = 150
-Brawling: 54
-Gun: 54

Level 20 Warriors x50

Level 20
20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 27+4=31
Speed: 17+4=21
21x2=42
-Reaction: 21
-Movement: 21
Vitality: 26+4=30
30x2=60
-Durability: 30
-Stamina: 30
Martial Arts: 30+6
36x2=72
-Brawling: 36
-Swordsmanship: 36

Level 10 Warriors x500

10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Durability:12
-Stamina:12
Martial Arts: 15
15x2=30
-Swordmanship: 30

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time reward:
-500 000 000 Beri

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-250 000 000 Beri

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 1
@Landayan

Within the Sathersea ocean's that run within the West Blue, the Kingdom of Tenebrae exists. A kingdom widely popular in recent times in becoming a hot spot for underworld transactions that include many things such as arms, drugs and many others. The royal family, despite being royal have all met their heads rolling off their shoulders in many methods of assassination. Even appointing a parlimentary, the house that appoints such are at risk of meeting their ends such as the royal family. Despite all the omen feeling looming like a cloud that darkens, the kingdom is known to possess one of the most beautiful flowers the Sylleblossom. A wide renowned scent that is often used in luxurious fragrances that many nobles have in their possession.

Meanwhile a man with a strange face mask would direct a few as they would place a crate docking it onto the train. Taking his gun out and firing the men in the head with gush of blood raining in the sky until the bodies landed back down.

" This is what they call service "

Placing his gun back in its resting position, then raising himself up getting on board the train. As the announcer would announce the train is about to head off, the shackles began to turn as the train would make its way to the Tenebrae region.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae
@Dream

It's only three days since the tragedy in Hyokkaido but the calm waters of the West Blue radiated the light of the moon on the horizon. A gentle splash of waters kissing the shores of a nearby island. Coasts on the other side. A port on the left side. Cutting through the serenity overflowing was a medium-sized merchant ship carrying different species of plants and farm animals. Sailors under the evening sky.

The ship wasn't that busy. The attendants aboard already resting with only four people awake on patrol. A lookout. A helmsman. And two others roaming the deck. But inside their respective rooms are the agents of the CP5: The Doctor, The Bomber, and The Keeper.

Inside the room of the first, the clanking of metals could be heard and a few micro explosion sounds, testing his equipment. You could see a cloud of smoke leaking from the inside. But need not worry for it's an experiment. Across that door is Hotohori, sleeping like he's at peace. What an excellent bodyguard to the doctor operating as the captain of the ship, who is still holding the devil fruit he acquired from Accino. He is awake inside the captain's cabin, looking at the nearby island─emanating smell of absolute fragrance. As a botanist, he knows just what exactly is in there. It intrigues.

He put the devil fruit back inside the wooden chest; locked it inside the metal pedestal using biometrics, his right index finger to be exact. It brought his head into deeper thoguhts─I wonder who the man Owner is talking about. Does he think of adding forces to my team? Whoever it is, for as long as he brings something to the table, I wouldn't mind. But as for that smell. It's worth my time.

Dennis radioed the helmsman, "To that island upfront. "

"This smell. I couldn't be wrong. What a perfect timing. "

Level 59
Statistics: Hybrid of Human-Fox Mink
59x5 = 295
Strength: 46+15= 61
Speed: 40+15+5 = 60
- Movement: 61
- Reaction: 59+5 = 64
Vitality: 36+15= 51
- Stamina: 61
- Durability: 41
Haki: 51
- Armament: 41
- Precognition: 61
Martial Arts: 61
- Demon Rose Whip: 61
- Rokushiki: 61
Mind: 61
- Botany: 61
- Medicine: 61

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 2
@Landayan

From afar the lookouts that were abord venturing on the deck would notice the winter skies that blanketed their next destination. Though it wasn't all winter skies, but they would not know until much later that they had to venture the colder side of the island before they ventured in to reach their destination. Despite the wintery skies, the ports and ocean waves smothering the sands of the island were far warmer with fishermen performing their daily activities.

The fishermen who had their hook, line and sinkers that were station in certain hot spots on the port, whereas others were sat on their boats with some pulling out cans of beer knocking back waiting for their catch. As others walked the banks with nets, each had their respective duties.

Meanwhile the train station of the earlier one had reached Tenebrae, the train heading in the opposite had already set off with a lay off time of 2 hours before its return to Tenebrae. The bodies of the few who met their end had been reported and disposed off, news didn't come out but instead they were dismissed. Those are the laws of Tenebrae, the dead are dismissed and disposed of.

The nation that built on structure was now in chaos ...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dr Dennis Kurama directed the helmsman to head to the island they face north. It was the smell of a certain plant that made the doctor decide to head toward that destination. It wasn't planned but an opportunity like this one could not just slip off his hands. "Roger, Sir!", answered the helmsman.

Dennis walked out of his captain's cabin only to breathe some fresh air. Placing his right elbow against the railings of the deck, he watched the moonlight and the stars above. Not for long and the moon would be covered by the fast travelling clouds. And it cast its shadow on the sea.

Meanwhile, as he looked around, he would find some boats seemingly fetching something in the sea. But knowing the doctor, he is not someone who would try to approach any stranger. He would only give them a glance and ignore them. The vessel kept on cutting the waters. They are near the port. Several minutes would pass and they would soon dock at the port. "We're close, Sir!"

"Thank you!"
, Dennis responded. "Call Karasu and Hotohori. "

"Sir, Yes, Sir!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 3
@Landayan

At the docks the fisherman could only witness a ship traversing cutting the waves. It wasn't an oddity of a ship so they paid no heed continuing their daily needs for a living. Whilst others pulled in their lines as others came back with dozens of ship for tomorrows early sale and their dinner to put on a plate for their families.

A fisherman would also be pulling his ship at the same time, pulling the line in as he was set to return. He'd make his way beelining before the Agent's ship as he jumped onto the wooden planked dock. He'd then take a look at the ship that would dock, seeing something odd but every ship of that size the agent was unique yet similar.

He'd then raise his head taking a deep breath as he shouted "You guys are traveller's right?"

Meanwhile in the castle in a well lit room, a bunch of chairs that would be in a circle, it was due a meeting of those who took Tenebrae in their hands and control. The people of Neo Tenebrae, to many that was the name but the inner circle made it an agenda to meet once every month to discuss whats their next move. Today's topic was the sighting of ...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Docking at the port, Dennis Kurama as he stood at the port side continued to watch the island and its surrounding. The helmsman of the ship did a pivot and backed into port so that they could steam away quickly should the need arise. Now the bow of the ship facing away from the shore. The ladder would be brought to the dock for Dennis is not the type of sailor who would jump off the deck or the figurehead of the vessel. He's no pirate nor a marine corps. He's a doctor and a noble one indeed. Hands in his pocket, he started to crawl down the ladder, eyes closed. His hair fluttered with the breeze of the port. Seagulls hovering over the entire vicinity.

Moments later, after the doctor set his feet on the dock, Karasu would follow in the same manner as the doctor. A few minutes after, Hotohori would go down the stairs as well. Hotohori was then asked by one of the dock attendants and he would reply, "We are, indeed. We came from North Blue and we trade plants and farm animals. We have no significant business here but we are looking to learn more about the island and potentially a business opportunity. What is the name of this place? And where do visitors normally go? Are there cannibals here?"

"Yes, it is still almost midnight and this place looks old. I wonder why there are no authorities circling the port area. It's quiet."
, Karasu butted in.

Dennis from where he currently stands could see a range of mountains even underneath the darkness of the night. And above all, the scent of the plant he smells just emanated ten folds. There's so many of them here, he thought.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 4
@Landayan

After asking them if they were travellers, the man upon the ship would speak replying with the following words;
"We are, indeed. We came from North Blue and we trade plants and farm animals. We have no significant business here but we are looking to learn more about the island and potentially a business opportunity. What is the name of this place? And where do visitors normally go? Are there cannibals here?"
Hearing this, the man would look at them and blink before responding ... "This place is called Tenebrae son." an elder would then come butting in "I'm sorry for the questions, we don't get that many visitors here. Not since our civil war." as a cat would walk past and sit next to the elder as he would pat him.

"I am sure you have many questions, but as it's getting night time I would suggest you find a place to stay. It gets really chilly out here." the elderly man would say as he would wave his goodbye with the cat following him meowing.

The earlier fisherman would smile and then look back at the crew as he would speak "I suggest you start sight sighing in the morning when its full of life here. Anyways I am taking my leave and my stock back for another day, so good night."

The duo would leave as the area would slowly get deserted over an hour or two leaving the crew on their own. Whether they take the recommendation it was up to them as temperatures began to fall as the skies became thicker slowly arching down. Just like the elderly, the weather would become colder, with a sign of snow falling.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The man on the dock suggested they start moving the next day when life is full in the city. A city they recently knew ─ Tenebrae. The trio for now would advance and from the port, they would see what seems to be lodging. They would walk casually in the middle of the night. Entering the motel, the trio would book three rooms for they don't want any people suspecting they would do a sensual act. Dennis would speak before they head to their respective rooms, "Get some rest. Tomorrow, we explore this island. I need to get my hands on it."

"What is it, Doctor?"
, Hotohori asked.

"That flower.", he said before shutting the wood.

"Strange as ever.", Karasu remarked as he did the same.

The next morning, Dennis was already outside the motel, waiting for the arrival of Karasu and Hotohori. "You two are late."

"Chief, you're just early."

"Whatever, let's get going."
, he responded. "I know something is up on this island. We need to investigate."

"We are not on a mission here Doc. What's happening?"

"Something is fishy."

"Hmm. It is actually peaceful here.

"I guess that's the point."
, Karasu concurred. "I wonder where we can start gathering information."

"That's is where you'll come right in. Karasu, I need you to milk some intel. We'll wait at the park."

"Roger Doc."

Hotohori stayed with Dennis whilst Karasu headed to the crowded street of the park. As he wandered around, he would see people passing by an alley one after the after. That's his start. Finally standing by in the alley, he would grab someone with a shady look and smokes a cigar. A man in his 40s and looked exactly like any locals in town. Grabbing and yanking the man into the alley, he would slam him against the wall, pulling the stick of cigar off his mouth before pointing the ember at his right pupil. "Tell me something about this place or I'll press this inside your eye."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 5
@Landayan

The division stationed under Karasu would oblige as requested by the elderly fisherman. The locals would gaze at the newcomers as rumors began to spread a bunch of foreigners had arrived at the local port town. But the rumors were hush hush at the meantime, with a selective inner circle of the town. Meanwhile, as the cipher pol agents checked into their rooms, a man with grey hair, a dark furry jacket and a suit underneath would walk into the local tavern just before closing.

" Hey bar keep it's me, Ackers, I've come to collect what's due "

The barkeeper trembling as he came running in his flip flops, his appearance clouded under the shadows of the night. All that could be seen from faint light was the bar owner groveling on the floor as Ackers left him in heed of his own blood. As Ackers vanished into the murky shadows heading back ...

With the scenery's attention to the skies, a coat of darkness and sparkling stars would go away as the sun would crawl, and the dark and cold night would become illuminated by light making the weather more warmer.

The early morning fishermen had left their houses to the port to begin their daily lives, a man would be walking through an alleyway smoking a cigarette would be snatched and pressed against the wall startled as he got asked about Tenebrae.

He'd whimper gulping heavily as his cigarette was pulled out of his mouth ... "What do you want to know ... "

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dennis and his bodyguard, Hotohori walked into the park, disguised by wearing black hats, paired with their black suit and coats. Business as usual. Karasu on the other hand approached the crowded market and into the alley, he would begin his attempt to gather as much information as he could. Grabbing and pulling a random man, he pulled his cigar off his mouth and pointed at his eyeball. Karasu asked just a mere question but the man answered him back with another question.

Karasu narrowed his eyes and peered a little bit closer to the man as he pressed his left palm across the wall. Now Karasu's mouth veiled by a mask is much closer to his right ear. "What do I want to know? Looks like you know a lot about this place to ask me what specific matter I want to hear about. Let's see."

"
Number 1. I need to know who is in charge of this place. What he does. And how he operates. Where they normally could be found."

"You might have been wondering why I am asking you this. That's none of your business."

The agent spoke directly to the point. No wishy-washy. He meant only business. If the man would not comply, Karasu would conjure one of his bat bombs only to place it inside the man's mouth before vanishing in the shadows of the alley. But if he did answer and tell them everything he knows, Karasu would save him and would only pull the tongue of the poor civilian before dragging it all out and gushing.

Meanwhile, at the park, Dennis was busy writing about formulas to enhance his plants' poisons. Hotohori on the other hand was standing a couple of yards from Dennis' bench, standing and looking around. He is the most alert of the three.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 6
@Landayan

The man struck in fear, lower jaw began wavering as he gulped feeling his life was in danger would go into a fear mode. Tears would stroll down his eyes as he'd reply ... " This country has been embroiled in many wars, this place was the capital before it got moved to the snowy north. But since then your answers will be in Tenebrae, that's all I know. We citizen's know little of who's in charge ... "

Whimpering as he then pleaded for his life as the info he hoped would save his life ... " Please let me go ... "

Meanwhile the early morning would have children in the park as parents would walk with them in strollers spotting the odd duo. " Hey they look weird " a child would say as a mother would shush him and grab the child from their hand away to not catch their attention.

Heading back to the castle seats would get filled in as one of them would ask " Where's Ackers? " as another replied " It's time, so lets begin this meeting without him. He knows the drill. "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Karasu continued to harass a random citizen, milking information about who was in charge. The men didn't know much. He doesn't have much use if that would be the case. "If you don't have any helpful information for me, then I'd better gouge your eyes with these sharp nails of mine."

"I will ask again. Who is in charge and where can I find them? Mayhaps a castle or mansion of the sort would be a place, to begin with. You got 3 seconds."

"3..."
, Karasu pinned the man's cigar against the side of his right eye, letting the ember be dispersed in his own skin.

"2...", he threw the cigar butt on the floor and began to dig his sharp nails underneath his right eye. Blood started to squirt.

"1...", he waited.

In the park, people would start to stare at the weirdness of Hotohori and the intimidating presence of Dennis. But the two would not care a little. They always believe that their cover is absolute but on the contrary, among the members of the Cipher Pol Agents, they are the worst in this type of stealth. They are a member of the Science Division for that very reason.

"Doctor.", Hotohori alerted Dennis.

As Dennis glanced at him, his bodyguard gestured his pouty lips towards the location of the grandest and highest castle in the city. The Doctor looked at the castle and sighed. "We wait for Karasu."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 7
@Gambit

Karasu didn't get a name but got a clue though it was now a waiting game, as his only clue was to wait in the night and he will see them. Though Karasu to be extra sure would grab the man at around midnight to be extra sure with his life on the line. Dennis would be sat in the park on a chair as a beautiful lady with strawberry blonde hair would jog passed him, taking her normal run.

As time would go by quickly, now Karasu with the rest all waited at a certain hour, until the observees would be observed. "What do we do?" one would snarl though it came out like a whisper as another responded "We wait until we get orders or we will have to answer to the boss".

The group coming under Karasu and Dennis was now on red hot alert until a clue would be sighted as a mysterious shadow would be spotted but it was not just one shadow but two shadows.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Karasu rendezvous with his team, having obtained a piece of information. He carried the man, telling him to play cool or he would be bombed dead. He complied. As Dennis sat on the bench, he noticed people staring at them. "We are being watched for hours now.", he told them.

"Let's move.", Hotohori suggested.

"Wait...", Dennis cursed under his breath. "They are coming. Be ready."

"Show yourselves."
, Dennis said. Loud enough to be heard by people nearby. After all, there are almost no people left in the park as it was already past midnight. They all stood up, Karasu grabbing the hostage by the back of his collar.

"You mind telling us what's going on here?", he further asked. Red rose on his right hand, the other inside his pocket.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 8
@Gambit

Dennis would raise his voice in the park, having everyone take note who would take a second to look at him as whispers of the words that would fall out of their mouth "He's crazy whoever he is" and "What a weirdo". What Dennis didn't realise was that the kingdom of Tenebrae was a kingdom that used to welcome newcomers and tourists but due to civil wars and many incidents that occurred after it became very hostile towards them.

Though in the shadows they were watching, none would bother moving an inch until they retreated after Dennis' outburst who if he used his observation haki, would recognise they were tracking him from the very moment he arrived.

A few outposted near the park would watch then backtrack by vanishing into the shadows, as the others would keep a sharp eye on Karasu until he met up in the park with Dennis

The park emptied as time went by until the skies darkened with clouds hovering in the skies with the night sky coating the entire kingdom under darkness. Unknown to them until a shadow would wander right before them and then vanish into the alleyways, alerting them immediately, though as they were new to the kingdom of Tenebrae they had no knowledge of what was around the corner.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The trio along with their capture would stay in the park until Hotohori, the head of their security sensed something again. "Doc..."

Dennis and Karasu quickly turned to him and the former would immediately read what was in his mind, "I know... a dozen. No, there are at least 20. Maybe 30 if we take into account the ones behind the garden."

"Looks like we have been watched since we arrived here."
, Karasu seconded.

"If that's the case. We need to be more vigilant but cautious as well.", Dennis iterated. "If we are clueless about what's going on here, we would only end up being killed should we pursue further."

"But we are already here."
, Hotohori followed, crossing his arms as a gesture of disagreement. "One way or another, they would attack us."

"But they didn't do it last night when they had the opportunity."
, Karasu continued.

"That only means one thing.", Dennis shared an opinion.

The three would exchange glances, "We did not try to gather intel yesterday."

Finally, Dennis wrapped it up, "They are hiding something important. What could it be? Crimes, protectors, it could be anything."

They finally decided to free the man they are holding. "Go."

Dennis: "We don't need anything from him hereon. They already knew that we are investigating. I should have not dragged you here for that flower. If only I knew beforehand that this place would be this hostile, I should have profiled the island. Forgive me for this."

Karasu: "You don't have to say anything about it. We are basically just passersby. And we are still in disguise. Nobody would know we work for him."

Hotohori: "It's getting dark. Dennis, do you suggest getting back to the ship?"

Dennis: "No... We do this right here. Right now. Let's not spread ourselves out. Too dangerous. Let's head straight to that castle. They would follow us. And we will start from there."

After that, the three used Soru and Geppou in combination as they all vanished like a gasp in the wind. They would do this continuously whilst preventing themselves from being tracked. Once they reached the nearby forest, they would land atop the trees, surveying the vicinity. If any of the men before followed, fight begins then.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 9
@Gambit

The shadows would vanish around the corners, with shadows trailing behind them, with one bumping right next to another whispering in a foreign language. With the group under Dennis not following the bait to get them divided, they would retreat and vanish into the woods and the scenery changes into a hut in the woods.

" Who are they? " with a vast whip-like sound would rebound against the floor with a trickle of blood dropping to the brick-layered floor. The room was dark with a flashlight above revealing the person in question was being tortured was the elderly fisherman who vanished in the midst of the night.

The door would creak open, as a lady in black would be seen and glowing blue eyes with a shadow appearing right in front of the door. " Tell the others we have some fresh prey." only to be interrupted by an owl that would peer downwards landing beside her cuckooing with another appearing in the woods. " What did I miss Aerith? "

A sinister smile would be presented on her face then applying some bloody red lipstick, " Let's go pay them a visit "

" Just like the good ol' times huh, how long has it been since we were partnered with one another? "

The duo then would then make their way to meet up with Dennis and his group, hoping their scare tactics would put a spanner in Dennis' plan.

Top Bottom