Island Tenebrae

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The three talked atop the trees while surveying the area. The castle in front of them is still a couple of kilometres away and they are guarded by a decent number of men. Hotohori asked Dennis, "Do you think it's safe if we go there now?"

Dennis answered, "I don't know that yet. The people from a while ago have stopped trailing us but I sense something strange inside that place."

Karasu interjected, "Someone powerful. Someone sinister."

The two turned to him, both knowing he possesses a special trait of Observation Haki (Awareness). "What else do you see Karasu?"

"Moving. They are moving."

"Dennis..."
, Hotohori turned to the leader.

"I know.", he said.

"I understand.", Karasu said without the two having to tell their plans. "I will face the two people walking towards us. I am the most criminally looking one here. And I understand as well that I didn't bring my bombs with me, so they would most likely trust me over you guys. And besides, Dennis could just─"

"You talk too much, Karasu. Go now."
, Hotohori said, not allowing him to finish his talk.

Once Karasu is on the ground, Dennis and Hotohori would split up, several trees afar while having a decent shot on the incoming.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 10
@Gambit
(Letting you know changing the colors of the fonts as I don't remember the hex colors)

Code:
Aerith[color]#FFC0CB[/color]
Dustin [color]#90EE90[/color]
Dino[color]#DC143C[/color]

Whilst the group under Dennis' command was just a step behind would be catching on those who governed everything Tenebrae related. Karasu despite him utlising his mastery over observation haki, would overlook the shadows that darted in the shadows that covered the skies above, making them appear almost shadowy yet transparent. None of them knew that there was another hiding under the branches of the trees with leaves coating the illuminating light but he wasn't alone either instead of being involved would simply just monitor the situation.

Aerith the blond in dark clothing that made her look invisible at night if wasn't for her bright blonde savvy light and emerald decorations around her clothing would turn to Dustin, who with his sky grey hair, donning a charcoal suit and black furry jacket.

" How long has it been since you joined? ... who also recruited you? 💕 "

" I don't remember, it's been a good eight years since I got recruited for killing the previous seat that held this position. But then the boss and another who later i heard rumors joined the Hunter's Dream "

From afar stood with his fingers running through the knee-high Sylleblossoms, enough to have an odor that not many would be able to disregard. His mohawk would flair in the subtle gust of wind revealing his crimson eyes and neon-esque face mask and long dark hoodie would look down at the entire ordeal.

" Such fools "

Before Aerith and Dustin would even encounter the group led by Dennis they first would come across the many shadows that swamped the woods before the cabin.

x100 of the warriors

10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10 + 2 = 12
Speed: 15 + 2 = 17 x 2 = 34
>Reaction: 17
>Movement: 17
Vitality: 10 + 2 = 12 x 2 = 24
>Durability: 12
>Stamina:12
Martial Arts: 15 x 2 = 30
>Swordmanship: 30

One of the shadows would walk in front and then like a screech that had snarled overtone asked the group what was their purpose in coming to this location.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 1
@Gambit

We begin on the warship Purgatorio, as the crewmen would be scurrying around performing their duties ranging from cleaning to analysing the performance of the warship whilst orders would be heard barking. A familiar voice could be heard coming none other than the ship doctor Dundur who'd be ensuring the health of the warship that would die down as we head into the main room, a huge conference oak desk would be seen in the middle of the room with luxurious chairs on the outside.

" Where are we? " the sound of a ghoulish voice could be heard rolling off my lips.

With legs being placed over the table, swords resting against the table next to his chairs with crimson eyes glowing as eyes opened revealing a new member coming from the dark elven tribe, was none other than Ran. He'd give off a scoff then stretch backward showing a laidback personality, then taking a peak to his right with a new member of the Vampirates dressed in grey with grey hair and a black eye mask who'd be snoring away.

Along the table from the other side was Prince Namor with his two siblings who would turn to Prince Ohm's chair contemplating as it would be his specialty yet just came from scouting.

Namor: " Ohm is currently scouting observing where we are sir "​

Hearing them words followed with a moment of silence before I'd speak " I see, he better hurry up so we can rendevous with the others ... Arthur you got any reports on the others? "

The sound of screeching wood against the floor would move backward with Prince Arthur standing to his feet and explaining what is the situation going on with the rest of the crew.

Arthur: " Reports from Saboady are, Chief Gambit is at Eclipsio Island in the New World, the Founding Chief is at Briss with Clethus who's returned from his Revolutionary trip, and the two of them are with new recruits Zahel and Kaladin. With KG, Ryan Reynolds, Janemba, and Freiza are with Cletus who have joined under his campaign in Briss. Then there's the Vice Captain Count Vermil, who's been at Sabaody and finally, we come to the latest recruit, and with you sir as a new Neo Vampirates, Sephiroth was last heard at Raijin Island. "​

With some moments of silence, Arthur would take a seat as James would be sat mute, whereas Ran would stare daggers at the duo and so would be Wanshi who'd yawn then stretch.

Wanshi: " Excuse me for butting in and giving my two cents, wouldn't be better if we have a nap seeing as you rushed us? "​

Ran hearing this would chuckle then turn to Wanshi

Ran: " You got some balls, kid "​

Before any of the bickerings would escalate, Namor would see another Arthur and Ohm in the new duo though James' eye flickered opening then speak.

James: " Sir, instead of these reports could we just wait on Ohm and then get ready? "

Rising to my feet and then turned to James, pointing my finger at James ... " That's why I kept you with me, James, I like that idea so everyone get ready for any kind of shit that might occur "

The banded-together group would find out soon just where they were and new mission would be coming around the corner.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Karasu settled his feet on the ground and a dozen meters towards the mansion's gate. Inside a short-blonde hair, the woman talked with a higher sire named Dustin. From afar, another man was watching what would transpire to be the worst nightmare this place would ever have.

The birds burst forth from the trees when Karasu landed, signifying he's less stealthy than Hotohori and Dennis are. "Tch", Hotohori reacted.

"Looks like a disturbed the birds.", Karasu admitted. He then began to strode the gate, fast and furious he was. In his pocket, dozens of mini bat bombs. His unnatural hands sprang forth claws, ready to prey. He leapt over the black steel double gates and safely landed. "This place has no guard. But I know they're here somewhere."

Suddenly, a lone snot would emerge from his hide, approaching Karasu like he was nothing. "You! Stop right there.", the man said. His eyes glared. Karasu vanished from his sight and quickly re-emerged at the warrior's back. He whispered, "Tell your other friends to join you as I feast on your fleshes."

The warrior couldn't move after hearing what he said. More importantly, I still couldn't believe how fast he moved from his last location to his back. This man. He moved so much faster than the higher sires.

Noticing the warrior couldn't move, Karasu raised his right leg and kicked the man so hard that he was sent back to their hides, blasting all the greeneries along the way.

[CRASHES]

Before they knew it, the warrior already fell dead on the spot and the remaining 499 warriors scattered all over the place would drop their jaws at what they saw. "I don't have time to deal with weaklings like you. Go tell your bosses that we are here to secure this mansion just for a night.", he said.

Aerith and Dustin finally started to sprint knowing how troublesome their guest would be. Seeing this, Hotohori and Dennis also started to move, quickly approaching the gates. And timing the arrival of the enemy duo, Dennis and Hotohori landed at the same time. Dennis wielded nothing but Hotohori unsheathed his sword as soon as he arrived. The trio stood with Dennis at the centre and Hotohori at his left.

The man with a mohawk was slowly approaching. "Who do we have here?"

"Dino?", Aerith said, surprised. "I thought you already left this place?"

"No. I still have some things to do before that.", he turned to the trio and resumed his talk. "You three are no ordinary people. One-on-one, we can't win against them. What do you want from here?"

"I know who you are. You are a former bounty hunter. Dino Ghiranze. One of the best shooters in West Blue. We didn't know you're from around here.", Dennis said.

"You know nothing Doctor. I am not just a bounty hunter. I was an agent like you guys."

TRIO: "???!!!"

"What do you mean!?"
, Dennis reacted, still couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Hahahaha! Come with me."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 2
@Gambit

By the oceans near the port area of Tenebrae whilst the oceans were still he'd make his head appear out the sea scouting what was before him, revealing it was none other than Prince Ohm. He'd scout the area, seeing it was peaceful like with fisherman, no soldier spotted in sight then vanishing back into the sea turning around and swimming like a jet back to base revealing he got what he wanted.

Whilst we'd stay away awaiting for Ohm's scouting mission, the next aim was simple, who'd be on this mission and the time was now by utilising a member of the Vampirates, none other than the ship guardian Luna. I'd approach her room knocking on the door and leaving a note of the individuals that i would take with me whereas the others would be left to guard the ship of any incoming potential attack then make my way to the deck as Luna knocked on the doors with Ohm arriving just in time.

Prince Ohm: " My report from the ports is it's not a place with any security just some fisherman sir. It would take us not more than 30 minutes at normal speed to get into the port "​

Hearing his report just as the chosen members revealed it would be none other than Prince Namor, Wanshi, and Ran who'd appear behind me with splashes of water around Ohm, Namor would speak to his brother.

Prince Namor: " Well done brother, now you can rest and guard the ship your job is done here "​
Prince Ohm: " Yes Brother "​

Utilising his superiority over his younger brother, Prince Namor issued the commands, i wouldn't speak any further as Namor the new second in command would that on my behalf, whereas Ran and Wanshi would watch seeing more firsthand of what the Vampirates hierarchy was like. Unlike many, the chain of command was at its core tight, unlike many other pirate crews traversed the ocean that would use fear tactics but the Vampirates were different.

It wouldn't take long for the ship to cut the top layers of the ocean making its way within the port of the island, with the anchor dropped, then myself and the four would make land.

Strength: 50 + 45 + 5 = 100 (+20 = 120)
Speed: 46 + 45 + 5 = 96 x 2 = 192
>Reaction Speed: 101
>Movement Speed: 91 + 10 = 101
Vitality
: 91 + 5 = 96 x 2 = 192
>Durability: 91 + 10 = 101
>Stamina: 101
Haki
: 100 x 2 = 200
>Armament Haki: 100 (+20 = 120)
>Observation Haki (Awareness): 100
Martial Arts
: 82 + 18 = 100 x 2 = 200
>Dragoon: 100
>Toxia: 100
>Dengeki Blue (Perk): 100

91 spare stat points
80x5=400
Strength: 64+32+5 = 101
Speed: 64+32+5 = 101
- Movement Speed: 101
- Reaction Speed: 101
Vitality: 64+24+5 = 93
- Stamina: 101
- Durability: 85
Haki: 100
- Armament: 100
- Precognition: 100
Martial Arts: 50
- Cursed Trident, Neptune: 100
- Fishman Karate: 100
Mind: 8-8
Strength: 62+14+5 = 81
Speed: 62+14+5 = 81
- Movement: 81
- Reaction: 81
Vitality: 62+14+5 = 81
- Stamina: 81
- Durability: 81
Haki 64+21 = 85
- Armament: 81
- Precognition: 89
Martial Arts: 100
- Swordsmanship (Ittoryu/Nittoryu): 100
- Hasshoken*: 100 (*pending Move Tutor)

*Doesn't possess the Cursed Sword as of yet
Strength: 62+14+5 = 81
Speed: 62+14+5 = 81
- Movement: 81
- Reaction: 81
Vitality: 62+14+5 = 81
- Stamina: 81
- Durability: 81
Haki 64+21 = 85
- Armament: 81
- Precognition: 89
Martial Arts: 100
- Gunslinging/Sniping (Cursed Gun: Detonator) : 100
- Hasshoken*: 100 (*pending Move Tutor)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dino joined the meeting of six figures at the gate of the palace, Fenestala Manor. A brief discussion has been made until the agents identified him as a former bounty hunter. The hunter chuckled before revealing his past identity which the trio could not believe. Curious about this, Dennis and his company would be invited inside the palace.

Cut to the present, the agents finally settled inside the Manor. A massive lobby welcomed them upon entering a thick double wooden door with carvings of Sylleblossoms on it. There are three hallways: one to the north, and two to the sides. All of them are about the size of an average street. There are no attendants or butlers. At the ceiling, a huge chandelier is lit up, and hundreds of candles illuminated the lobby. The brick walls of the hallways are also lit by dozens of candles lined up down to the farthermost aisle. The trio would also notice several pillars, 6 feet each in diameter. Various paintings are also noticeable in the vicinity. But what would strike them all is the unique scent emanating across the Manor.

"That scent.", Dennis remarked.

"You notice it uh?", Aerith asked. "That's the national flower of this country. Not many have access to it. It contains ─"

"A unique scent that can be both lethal and beneficial. If it lands in the wrong hands, it can cause everything."

"You know your plants."

"Don't underestimate him, he's the Chief Scientist of the CP5. He's more dangerous than he looks. And he's the craziest botanist that ever lived in this world."
, Dino butted in.

"I see. ♥", Aerith responded.

"The patio is ready.", said Dustin before guiding them all to the right hallway.

And after a couple of minutes' walk, their eyes would meet the largest sanctuary of Sylleblossom. Its colour would spread widely for about 5 kilometres stretch. Dennis and his comrades would not believe what they see for it was the first they see this mysterious flower. "I can't believe my eyes, Doctor. Look how many they are. No wonder why you decided to make a stop here.", Hotohori said.

"Dino.", Dennis said, gazing at the former agent as he claimed to be.

"Oh! Yes, before I ever forgot. It is true that I was once an agent of the government. Probably even before you started training. You can ask "The Owner" if you like. Hahaha."

"How could he?!"
, Hotohori was fazed. His eyes widened in shock. But Karasu kept his calm. Dennis was staring at him.

"That code is only kept within the organisation but it doesn't guarantee that you were once amongst us.", Dennis continued his disbelief.

"I was never one of you, to begin with. I was a double agent. The same goes for The Owner. Have you ever wondered why he sent you to hunt down Don Accino in this Blue?"

"No way! It's about that fruit right?", Hotohori interjected again.

"I see.", Dennis spoke up, hinting something has struck his head. "The probability of me bumping into this island is almost 99%. The Owner always knows about my inherent sense of smell due to my bloodline, and the chances of me locking this island due to Sylleblossom is almost 100%. Why would he do that?"

Dino picked up something in his pocket, a den den mushi. It rang several times before it finally revealed the face of The Owner when it stopped ringing.

"So you made it there.", The Owner said.

"We all need to talk."

A revelation is nigh.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 3
@Gambit

I'd turn around spotting the sunlight beam off the top of the ocean with lights sparking, my hand covering the light from hitting my eyes then turn around to Namor, Wanshi, and Ran waiting for me to take the lead. I'd take note of a fisherman pulling his reel to take his horde for the day then turn to Wanshi who had the least monstrous appearance.

" Hey Wanshi since you are the least scariest I need you to ask the fisherman where we are "

Wanshi would nod, taking his goal as the new underling seriously though his lazy personality would show with a yawn as he made his way toward the fisherman.

Wanshi: " Excuse me, sir, me and my friends are lost and want to ask where we are right now. "​

The fisherman who'd heard the words asked him to wait to place the fish inside a wagon box, then reveal we were in the West Blue and on the island named Tenebrae. He'd then reveal that it would be best to head to first city, with him readying his prize to sell in the morning, yet what he didn't least expect was me approaching and grabbing one of the fishes.

" It would be a shame if these fishes or you vanished, so tell me where we are? ... Also what's so special about Tenebrae? "

The fisherman gulped in fear, trembling at hearing his livelihood or his life was in the balance with Wanshi alerted at the words that rolled out of my mouth. I'd then let the fish go out of my grip as it dropped back down into the wagon box, smiling at the fisherman before speaking again.

" Be a good boy and spill or I'll shove you into this wagon box and send it to your beloved family "

The fisherman would drop to his backside looking up at my frightening appearance with my tail coiling around him and then around his neck. The feeling of his fear fueled my resolve to get the answers I needed with Ran and Namor watching from afar. I'd then pull the fisherman close towards me and on his feet uncoiling and dusting him off to imprint psychological damage into the fisherman, having my fork tongue revealed to him as he stuttered slowly revealing more about Tenebrae of its history then let the fisherman go as he hastily fled.

Ran: " So did you get something out of him? "​
Namor: " What was that Cu? "​

The two commanders displeased at my actions asked about what of any info we got out of him but the little we go was not enough.

" I just wanted answers, but it was fun to put some fear into him to spill all ... Anyways let's make a move into the city and get a room before we decide whether we conquer this place or not "

Namor [Thinking]: ' This reminds me of ... '​
Wanshi [Thinking]: ' This guy is deadly serious to put the F in fear '​
Ran [Thinking]: ' So this is the West Blue huh? ... What will this bring us? '​

With that, the group of Vampirates would make their way into the city coming out of the pathway that lead directly to the port station, they'd come across the well-structured buildings that were from a lost area that had damage to them. But nevertheless, we'd make our way to the inn and would later discuss our plans with Tenebrae.

But what were those plans that they had that would shake the country to it's core.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dino after seeing The Owner would command Aerith and Dustin to scram as the information being discussed from here on out would be confidential. As they strode through the door that leads back to the hallway, Mr Valdez began to talk slowly so everyone present there would know. "You're right. Don Accino was just a little side job because of his ability. And I need that transported immediately. We have spies all over Tenebrae and you might have met each and every one of them earlier in the park. In the garden and at the port. Remember that old man fisherman?"

The trio: "?!!"

Mr Valdez chuckled a little having seen the trio's reaction. "You lot are still rookie agents after all. Your next mission is to secure the Sylleblossom. It is an essential recipe to fabricate a rare poison that could instantly kill humans, perhaps with enough dosage, a giant or a mink. This item is also requested from us and I need that to be transported immediately. Dino already handed you a garden of it. We only need its blueprint and a few samples."

"I don't get it, Owner."
, Karasu butted in. "Why sent the three of us for killing Accino and this plant?"

"Because nobody else would take the mission. And we are the science department. Do you want Vegapunk to go to the field to kill enemies and loot some rare flowers? That is your job."

[Conference call ended]

The three agents would have a staredown against the monitor, still in disbelief about this mission.

Dennis walked across the patio and breathe the fragrance of the flower. "There really has to be something else. The Owner always speaks in riddles and mysteries. He just stressed rare flowers. It could be that."

Dennis turned to Dino and gazed into his eyes, "Dino, do you know who's ─"

"You're right Doctor. It's the initial R.F. You can find him when you go straight to that mountain in the north and ride the train going northeast. But there will be people waiting there."

"His name is Ravus Fleuret. The Governor of the autonomous region of Tenebrae."

"Who are these people?"
, Dennis asked.

"You'd know. They just arrived at the port. Nobody's guarding that because nobody would dare to enter that region. But I always got intel everywhere in this land. Go now. We'll meet again."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 4
@Gambit

While we made our way to the inn, like a pack of vultures eyes would be oogled at us, Wanshi was the first to take note of such an occurrence but would bring this up later. Ran on the other hand would grab a few apples from the counter to drench the little appetite he had with Namor heading first to his room. Despite having rooms for everyone, we'd have an adjourning room that would have the rooms meet in one in the center with our rooms wrapping around the combined room.

" Here we are again, this time in a different setting "

Namor: " Any reason why you made us come together for a meeting here at an inn? "​

Namor's comments held truth to some context with Ran and Wanshi entering, but his tone and serious demeanor was little confusion mixed with distrust at the location of the meeting being held at an inn.

" Call it curiosity, besides it's a little more fun when we have people know our destination. They'd get restless, prone to errors and instead of us going to them, it would bring them to us like a spider waits for its prey to come to them. "

Ran: " I see, but could we at least discuss what we will do here? "​
Wanshi thinking: ' This is my first-hand experiencing of the life of a pirate, this is all new to me but damn Cu is one cold-blooded bastard. '​

" Anyways back to the topic, the reason why i want us not to do anything. Everyone in this room has been carefully analytically recruited through bonds or we had one way or another to invite you to join us. ... To Namor's point, we must have caught some attention ... "

Wanshi: " I did see many eyes on us whilst we made our way "​
Namor: " Then what are we doing here? ... Can't we just deal with them now? "​

" If you two let me finish i was getting to that stage, we lure those who we caught the attention of to come to us like a butterfly is attracted to the light until it realises the light has been enveloped in webs as it meets its death. The inn, ensures we have little to care if things get destroyed so don't make yourselves too comfy "

Namor would grin at the thought, whilst Ran closed his eyes whilst clenching his fist as Wanshi who remained quiet as he was picking a lot of useful information about the life of a pirate and tactics.

Though all of this would be halted short soon with a vibrating den den mushi giving its commonly noise of purrruu purrruu

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Vampirates are still in a certain area of Tenebrae but the Agents are now crossing state borders by train. They moved fast. Fast enough to reach the destination of their next assignment - Ravus Fleuret. As they were about an hour to reach the Northeast where the hide of RF was, the double agent left inside the manor made a call to a certain group of people.

[Clank]

"To whom do I owe the honour of speaking with the most formidable pirate crew in the New World?"

"Listen Vampirates. A group of agents are headed to the Northeast and they are about to assassinate the current Governor of that autonomous region. The governor is rich and filthy. The agents wouldn't care about his riches, but it's up for grabs for the likes of you. You also get the chance of hunting down three strong members of the Cipher Pol 5 Unit. Two birds in one throw."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 5
@Gambit

The sound of the den den mushi would alert the three, with one being me grabbing a drink watching the drink go round and round slowly reminiscing of the time back when i was a member of the Devil Pirates then later Marines. Though Namor would walk forward answering the den den with Wanshi just closing and resting his eyes as Ran would just squint as Namor would do so.

[GATCHA]

Namor: " Hello who is this? "​
"To whom do I owe the honour of speaking with the most formidable pirate crew in the New World?"
Ran looking on would wave his hand towards Namor who'd overlook the actions of his crewmate, finding that Ran who recently joined was a newcomer and didn't know his worth.

Ran thinking: ' You better not tell this whoever we are, why do i feel like we are being dragged into something right now '​
Namor thinking: ' This newbie doesn't know he's a member of the Vampirates, maybe this should teach this novice. With power comes fear '​

Namor: " This is Namor of the Vampirates, who am i speaking to? "​

"Listen Vampirates. A group of agents are headed to the Northeast and they are about to assassinate the current Governor of that autonomous region. The governor is rich and filthy. The agents wouldn't care about his riches, but it's up for grabs for the likes of you. You also get the chance of hunting down three strong members of the Cipher Pol 5 Unit. Two birds in one throw."
The words that would have the den den mimic would alert only one of the grouped Vampirates, that being Namor and him alone with Wanshi slowly drifting to sleep as Ran oblivious at what power play was happening and I remembered a nightmare.

Namor: " Your words are very intriguing stranger, but why are you informing us? ... "​

With the drink slowly going in circles from the circular movement with my hands, I'd recall being in a chamber with many tubes on me with many voices being heard but the one thing i always heard was "Let's see how our experiment is going, marvel at our Weapon X" before i would pass out.

To this day i don't know what happened but my appearance changed from my days before the marines grabbed their hands on me, i grew scales, and my saliva began to taste sour as my blood darkened altering the color of my skin pale.

[CRUSHED GLASS]

Before i could remember anything else my hand would crush the glass waking me up from the nightmare i only recently began remembering.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dino contacted the Vampirates in their hides. How he did that is anyone's guess but as a resident evil of the country, there's no impossible myth for the double agent. Who he worked for at this time remained a mystery, too. Namor picked up the call.
Namor: " Your words are very intriguing stranger, but why are you informing us? ... "
"Hahaha. As expected from the Prince of Atlantia. Aren't you too diplomatic to be a pirate? You should come over here and govern this land. This land is corrupted by fools backed by the government."

Dino sat on the same chair on the patio he and the agents talked about a while ago and crossed his legs before speaking again. "RF is an influential man. He deals opium to the other side of the sea known as Rubeck Island. Killing him means, one of the families there would stop the operations of illegal drugs. And it is an opportunity for a new venture of trade."

"The agents are on the hunt but they don't know the real meaning behind the mission. It could be a trap for them but for you Prince Namor, it follows the ordeal of Divide and Conquer. Lord Landayan would be very pleased to have the agents inside his vessels."

[CLANK]

The talk was ended by the double agent without allowing Namor to even ask further. There is only one thing left to do. Head over the north and meet these agents and the mysterious RF.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 6
@Gambit

We begin with those guarding the ship with the two unlikeliest sources teaming together with the same duty to look after the warship Purgatario. That being the two princes Arthur and Ohm, who despite being at odds for the majority of their lives sat on the deck of the ship, Arthur would take a massive gulp of alcohol as Ohm kissed his teeth in disgust.

Prince Ohm: " You are really lax, you should be more like me and Prince Namor. But i wonder why we weren't allowed to step foot on the island? "​
Prince Arthur: " Maybe it was because unlike me you got your ass kicked at Enies Lobby, GWAHAHAHA! "​
Prince Ohm: " You didn't see what stood before me and Azrael "​
Prince Arthur: " Wonder why i didn't get promoted despite i kicked one of the Cipher Pol's agent "​
Prince Ohm: " Maybe because you are a drunk and even Namor denied your promotion "​
Prince Arthur: " Tcchh, though you wander if we ever might return to Enies Lobby and get our revenge? "​
Prince Ohm: " For allowing Azrael to die, i will happily lay my life to make that dream a reality "​

The duo had hidden resolve to want to finish what had only begun only to have met an unmoveable wall, in the name of Sun Wukong.

Heading back to the stranger calling the members of the Vampirates, who not only knew of their location but knew more than their location but in specific had heard of the one who was on the other line. I'd turn my head at Namor who just asked the stranger why was he being informed of such delightful information, with Wanshi and Ran the newcomers still new to the life of pirates.

"Hahaha. As expected from the Prince of Atlantia. Aren't you too diplomatic to be a pirate? You should come over here and govern this land. This land is corrupted by fools backed by the government."

Dino sat on the same chair on the patio he and the agents talked about a while ago and crossed his legs before speaking again. "RF is an influential man. He deals opium to the other side of the sea known as Rubeck Island. Killing him means, one of the families there would stop the operations of illegal drugs. And it is an opportunity for a new venture of trade."

"The agents are on the hunt but they don't know the real meaning behind the mission. It could be a trap for them but for you Prince Namor, it follows the ordeal of Divide and Conquer. Lord Landayan would be very pleased to have the agents inside his vessels."
Namor's eyes widened yet a smirk remained on his face, the fame of one Prince Namor held far more weight in the lesser seas and his adventures. Though Prince Namor, despite no fool's mouth became more watery with saliva at the proposition of earning more and being the one who would orchestrate such and earn himself the right of more rewards as a Vampirate by the chief.

Right after the Den Den mushi stopped mimicking the stranger the call had ended with the snail closing its eyes hanged droopy which was a sign that the call came to an end.

Hearing this, taking a deep warm breath then staring at Namor who'd still hold the Den Den in his hand but it was Ran who'd speak up.

Ran: " This sounds like a trap, this sounds too good to be true. "​
Wanshi yawning then speaking: " What time is it? ... and how long have i been asleep for "​
Prince Namor: " Shut it human, my two cents are we call this strangers bluff if he's lying. But we are pirates so what's there to lose? ... Though Cu what's your decision seeing as you stayed mute? "​

Giving a scoff then rising to my feet, " I ain't in the mood to give you orders, so I'll want you to act as your commanders and show your worth and now is the best time for you two newbies to start acting "

Wanshi would rise to his feet following me doing so then smirk grabbing his gun and pointing at Namor alerting the fishman.

Wanshi: " Don't tell me to shut it or the next bullet is going down your spleen. I agree, if we want shit done let's do it in our own image but covering one another's back. "​
Namor: " You threatening me kid? "​
Ran: " Stop it, I might be a newcomer to the crew and the life of a pirate. Are we just sitting idly by? ... Or are we making a move or not? "​

" Let's move, let's show by taking Tenebrae as our own and show the might of the VAMPIRATES! " roaring as the trio darted for the doors to make their way down whilst i stared at the window then lunged myself out of the window performing a ten out of ten superhero landing that be met with a tremble underfoot.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
8 hours have passed since the three CP agents boarded the train going north. And as the light of the moon spread out the land and its surrounding waters, it finally stopped at the last station, The Pagla Region. It is autonomous and ruled by none other than RF. What lies ahead would be a turning point for both the Silver Vampirates and the Cipher Pol Unit.

The trio disembarked the train, starting off at Hotohori, followed by Kurama. Karasu was the last one to alight. During this time, was able to reproduce a certain number of bat explosives. He is, after all, one of the best scientists and bomb experts that joined the unit. "61 bombs. Far more explosive than the ones I brought to Accino mansion. This is gonna be real."

"We may not need any of those Karasu. We need to infiltrate that mansion silently."
, Hotohori said.

"And I am still the best guy to do that.", Karasu contested.

"I didn't say you are not."

Dennis was scanning the area, stretching his Awareness Haki all over the vicinity. And finally, his senses locked a certain group of men 2 kilometres north. One of them is far more powerful than all of them combined. A bead of sweat would fall from the doctor's forehead. It seemed that he hadn't expected someone this powerful would be present here today. The two agents stared at him before sharing a glance. This was the first time they ever saw the doctor express fear. Fortunately, it would seem that no one within the city had any idea what was wrong with the creature. If Dennis happened to be listening, he would be able to hear the chatters of those approaching from the heirloom of death ─ The Silver Vampirates 1st Fleet Commander, Prince of all Atlantia. Namor!

"What's wrong Dennis?", Hotohori asked concerned.

"There may be other parties around here. This could be a trap! But why would the Owner send us here?"

Indeed. Why would The Owner send them to a place where ruthless criminals gathered as one?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 7
@Gambit

Upon landing and seeing the crater i formed, my fork tongue would slither out breathing in the air and smelling the wind. Namor, Ran, and Wanshi would make their way down speeding down the stairs instead of the escalator. Whilst they'd make their way outwards of the inn, i'd ponder just how i will want to conquer Tenebrae, the hard way or the easy way.

' Do i conquer them by using the intel provided to us as the easy way or do i bother to kill every last person in charge. Good question, maybe i should first see what we have over here ' ... smirking at what was to come.

With the words edged into everyone's mind that came from the other side of the den den call that came earlier, with Namor expecting to be in the good graces of Chief Landayan, Ran and Wanshi who were newcomers could win favors early on in their pirate careers. Though for me this was different as neither was interesting but the goal of having to go one versus one or many was the intriguing aspect of the call, with the ability to let loose.

' I really need to let loose, that vivid dream and now of all times why did if have to rear it's head '

Namor thinking: ' I'll finally claim my rightful throne, just like i did against Shiki, standing shoulder to shoulder with the Chief '​

My fork tongue would slither outwards breathing in the air, then closing my eyes as my instincts consumed me with careful breathing as i let loose a burst of observation haki of the awareness kind booming outwards fishing out all those who were strong like a ripple. With the ripples returning back to me, i'd sense them, like solid colors, i'd have placed my markers like a hit then leaned down with a grunt of frustration charging kicking myself off the ground blitzing my way toward my destination.

' Those bastards are here, I'll kill every last one of those who align themselves under the flag of the World Government. For what they did to me, they'll pay in blood '
Namor: " Cú ? "​
Wanshi: " Did he want a head start or are we just gonna sit still? "​
Ran: " We moving as well, Wanshi. Though we will follow your lead Namor "​
Namor: " Follow my lead and I'll lead you to greatness you two. Wanshi i need you to take the opposite route to wherever we alter course to provide us support as me and Ran will deal with the rest. Got it? "​

The trio would blitz as they made their way behind Cu, with the destination set though they'd have different targets as Cu hunted the Cipher Pol members.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
CP5 vs Vampirates 4

The fated meeting is drawing near. The trio waited in front of the gates of the governor of the autonomous region. Kurama extended the reach of his Awareness Haki and sensed 4 strong presences within 1 kilometre. "This is bad.", he told the two.

"How strong?", Hotohori asked, fazed.

"Stronger than all of us. Each of them is definitely CP9 level. We will be outmatched here.", Kurama continued.

Suddenly, the doctor drew dozens of green seeds from his pouch, holstered in his belt. These seeds were thrown at every location and before they even knew it, all of them started to grow enormously. Its buds rose from the ground tremendously and quickly covered the grass area where the pathways were. Having been immune to it, the doctor would not need anything to protect himself against the foulest odour it secreted. Hotohori started to wear a special mask to himself. Karasu always wore his.
Green Star Rafflesia: The user throws a Pop Green at his enemy, not aiming for them specifically but a place near them. The pop green reveals a rather large Rafflesia flower. The flower then excretes a foul-smelling odour, disabling the enemy's senses with its stench.
- Unranked, Minor stun: affected reacts slower slightly. lasts for 2 turns. Requires at least 31 mastery - 1 slot

"With this placed everywhere, we would have a slight advantage to get away from all of them. We need to separate each of them to gain an advantage of not being defeated easily."

"I'll deal with the one leading the pack."

They started to secure their posts; Hotohori and Karasu protecting the rear. While Dennis was in front, he started to hurl some more seeds and scattered them everywhere once more. With these special demon star seeds, I can control the roots of the Okunenju and use them to attack our incoming enemies. I can even hurdle their paths and visions. However, it would take time to grow and requires a large amount of stamina to manipulate.
Dennis can control the roots of the Okunenju and use them to attack his opponent and even hurdle their path and vision. The plant, however, takes 2 turns to grow and requires a large amount of energy to manipulate. It can last up to 4 turns.

- DPR: A, requires 81 Mastery, AOE = Mastery - 6 slots

Meanwhile, inside the mansion.

"Looks like guys are having funds outside the main gate.", Ravus Fleuret said as he looked at the monitor in front of him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 8
@Gambit

The bane of the wild beast was let loose, like how a shark sniffs blood i'd sniffed them out with my reptilian senses. Whereas the others would provide support in other means to get rid of anything they deemed threats but had diverted in a different direction. Upon getting approaching where i sniffed the trail, while in my instincts i wouldn't be able to use my observation haki as my mind was now only killing.

" There you are, fakes " i'd say whilst growling.

The closer i got the closer something seemed off but i wouldn't be able to sense the little seeds being tossed before me scattering around from being volleyed from barks to the ground.

Whilst i'd be oblivious before me Wanshi, Ran and Namor had headed elsewhere diverting and altering their course

Wanshi: " Why aren't we supporting Cu? "​
Ran: " ? "​
Namor: " Leave him be, now's the time ... "​
Namor thinking: ' The world may have forgotten about me, now i will show why the world doesn't forget me but i forget the world of how dull it is on land. '​

Their destination was to provide cover in their respective fields from Wanshi to find high ground, Ran to go close quarters and Namor, an in-between combatant, but their destination loomed closer towards the castle.

The sight of flowers that began to bloom had finally whisked me away from my instincts, that then began to emote spore like beams to the air that excrete a foul odor that would halt my momentum.

" Yuck, what is this? ... how dare you deny your destiny dogs "

But whatever was happening didn't end there as the ground began to erupt with the roots began to react and throw me further away from my destination. I'd cross my arms with toxins that began to excrute from my scales and then shouted:

" Toxic Guard "
Toxia Guard: The user moves their arms forward in a cross, creating a large shield of poison that defends the user from the enemy's attacks
Requirement: Scales on Mastery
61 Strength, Durability and Toxia - DPR A
Will have the roots throw me off for story purposes as its AoE

The force of the attack had thwarted my momentum, frustration had dawn his head and shown with veins throbbing.

" Whoever you are, your pissing me off. "
' Let's see what you do against this '

Taking a huge deep breath of air, with the oxygen beginning to ooze purple liquids from the corner of my mouth then discharging a huge release of a poisonous stream.

" TOXIC BREATH! "

Toxia Breath: incorporating the element of poison. The user quickly gathers and releases poison from their mouth in the form of deadly, poisonous stream that, when it makes contact with the target, injects a lethal virus into their body (AoE and Ranged)
71 Strength and 81 Mastery - DPR A, inflicts Major Poison

Str = 120 = Town Level
DPR A = +3 = Island Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dennis and the others part ways. The former took the front and unleashed his poisonous arsenals to hold their enemies while the other two went to the castle.

The Green Star Rafflesias continued to unloose the nastiest scent there is and the enemy instantly recognised this. Perhaps, one of the few races that possessed an exceptional senses. Moments later, the roots of the Okunenju plants started to spring forth from the soil of the manor, erupting skywards like a canon fired from underground. This technique required a large amount of Haki to manipulate and coat their tips. Each of the twenty (20) trees aimed at the location of the Neo Vampirate with the desire to finish him in an all-at-once blow.

This is the second turn of the Okunenju plants attack.
Each tree is ranked A + 2 (COA) = Island Level x 20

The Vampirate would need to attend to these trees either all at once or one by one. Kurama would take the opportunity to sneak behind him as he used some of the moving trees to hide his presence. The moment he reached the back of the pirate, the rose he held in his right hand would turn into a rose whip and in a single flash, swung it against the back of the pirate. An attack fortified with Haki. "Rose Whip!"
Each tree is ranked A + 2 (COA) = Island Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tenebrae - Post 9
@Gambit

For how long has it been, words circling in my head, lighting petrol to the all-ready consuming fire that was my veins. When the fire burns, it also merged with rage with the venomous after-effects of changing my skin tone and later body. Once the world began to know the true reason behind their disappearance and sudden reappearance, only a few remained to live the tale, though out of the ones remaining only one knew the true tale and had his inner sub-conscious place mental blocks to prevent the information leaking. Though with time, all that was left was four and information slowly leaked as the guards of the mental blocks lowered he began to show himself as human, a weakness, a disease beckoned within as information came before me and it made sense.

I still do not know for how long they held me, or what sort of experiments they conducted, but ever since meat and alcohol's very taste began to change to bitter, I couldn't feel the hair on my arms no longer there as they had been replaced with scales. Those bastards of the World Government conducted things on me against my will, and now today it brought them to me to have them pay for what they reaped.

Along my journey here, i'd hear some tales of my predecessors, one Azrael and the other being Ragnar. One came from the race of the Minks but possessed genes of another thus making him a hybrid, and the other was similar to him a Lunarian, though both were similar to me. However both had the unfortunate destiny of meeting someone who was heavily underestimated by both, one was Alvida and her Devil Fruit power and the other was Cipher Pol and Wukong.

Going back to the present those same words came circling around, this time not just bickering but being hounded with words from the past and present that all lead to this moment. My blood pumped with rage, with every ounce of blood that traveled down the canals of my vein sizzled with toxins.

' ... I can't let this happen again ... not again ... '

' ... I have to control my instincts ... If i want to ever move forward ... i must ... '

The warm flow of blood would run through my veins, my eyes close momentarily right after hurling my attack at the location of where it came from, i was the rock in the hard place, in order for me to move forward i needed to learn to embrace but yet control the instincts that came with my reptilian side.

But in order for that to happen i needed to trust myself, and myself alone, as no one else was going to hold my hand and guide me.

' ... If i don't do this, I'll never get my .... .... '

My thought becomes clear after a huge sigh and breathe, then opening my eyes to the abilities of who i was facing, and right there my eyes glimmered red to indicate through the understanding of my racial benefits i was now one by utilising kenbunshoku haki of the awareness kind.

Cu's CoO Haki: 100
The user can sense anything within (Mastery x 2) meters of themselves when CoO is activated. Adds sensing emotions, killing intent, power level, and general health.
At 81+, sensory ability becomes passive within half the user’s maximum range.
100 x 2 = 200 - Though for this I'll have it become a passive so its 100 meters instead of the 200 meters

The ripples would be sent outwards then return through the vibrations reverberating through my legs.

' ... I see ... '

Just like the Cipher Pol agent who'd utilise an intense concentration of haki, with roots beneath becoming erratic that would errupt before me launching sky high, i knew this was bad news and i had to act now from every fibre in back telling me so.

I'll take a look at my spear that then had the had holding it turn black in a clad of advanced busushoku haki with aura emitting of it that then began to emit light particles to indicate a new level of strength of haki. This version of haki is renowned in the land of wano, as Ryou, with the haki then traveling into the spear.

Taking stance ready, knowing full well more was coming from my earlier usage of Observation Haki, i proceeded to let loose by destroying these monstrosities. Taking my target seriously and not having an ounce of underestimating my opponent.

" Toxia Spear Hurricane "

The words mumbled under my breath as i leaped upwards swinging vigorously.

Toxic Spear Hurricane: A slashing attack with a poisonous blade that may also poison the target. The spear start to glow purple (Air Projectile) as the user swings their spear from one side to the other repeatedly.
Requirement: 120 in Strength and 100 in Toxia and Dragoon - DPR: S+, inflicts Major Poison
Cu's Base Str = 120
DPR S+ = +5
Ryou = +3
Total DPR = Moon Level

Whilst i stared dealing with the trees that erupted below, he'd arrive behind my back, his trail gave a scent one only a Reptillian could trace with a quick whiff of my fork tongue, i'd alter the trajectory of my spear. Though this wasn't just a whiff of the fork tongue but it was one that had the uses of kenbunshoku haki whilst my spear was still claddened with hardening.

" Shadow Dragon's Nest "

Shadow Dragon's Talon
Rank A: 61 strength, 61 mastery
a variation of Dragon's Talon. Its purpose is to kill an opponent that is behind the user's back with a quick stab without even looking at the target.
Cu's Str = 120
DPR A = +3
+2 Hardening
Total DPR = Large Country Level

Result = Attack is 2 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 3~DPR
Mountain Level DPR will be sent towards Dennis Kurama

Twirling my body around to meet the agent's attack, i'd then bear witness to his face to see the horror, anguish, and desperation on his face and then hear his pleas is what i was expecting.

PS: Sorry for the little backstory at the start, just trying to try something to reignite my motivation for Cu.

Top Bottom