Info Territories

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Need a host for Ergastulum before Gambit snatches it before my eyes.

Major focus on the following:
-No Stats Cursed Sword(Must be approved by GMs)
-Nagi Nagi No Mi

@Ziosa @Ichimonji @Sea @tlgRen @Ebuk @Gambit @Emperor Cross @Magimasterkarp @Ranger @Gochi @Mr. Anderson @Beerbottle @kakashi19283 @Frayz
If no one replies by the end of the week I'll take it.
[automerge]1646002734[/automerge]
Looking for a host for my second character heading to Alvida's Base

Only tagging active players and members

@Ichimonji
@Ebuk
@Emperor Cross
@tlgRen
@kakashi19283
@Ziosa
@Beerbottle
@Mr. Anderson
@Gambit
@Sea
Organization: Silver Vampirate Pirates
Territory: Link of Post of Claiming Alvida's Base
[Alvida] “Let me keep my pirate sovereignty, but I’ll join your captain’s ranks. J-j-ust… hold on!”
“Swear your fealty Alvida to the Vampirates“
“You can keep your sovereignty, as your swearing allegiance to join the Vampirates. You must pay for protection. We will get some men dispatched over here to ease your worries. You can have them join your ranks if you see fit.”

He’d then turn to me, “As Alvida is now under Vampirate protection, she is now an ally and is under no means for you to vent your frustrations”
[Alvida] “F-fine. The Beauty of the East at your disposal.”Alvida shook the Vampirate’s hand. She held it for a second longer - it took a lot out of her to swallow her pride. The woman would put her mace on top of her shoulder and turned to the Demon.
Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-20 000 000 Beri
@kakashi19283 @Ichimonji @Gambit

Alvida's officially join the Vampirates

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If no one replies by the end of the week I'll take it.
[automerge]1646002734[/automerge]

Organization: Silver Vampirate Pirates
Territory: Link of Post of Claiming Alvida's Base

@kakashi19283 @Ichimonji @Gambit

Alvida's officially join the Vampirates
Hey man,

Would you mind prepping the Current Story and Deceased/Respawn Figures in Alvida. You may follow the below format. This is for Ichi's updating the Territory thread and for our crew thread, too. Thanks!

Deceased: None
Crew Spies: Yes

Current Story:
After finishing Shiki, the Vampirate Prince Gambit sailed across the New World in search of supremacy and union and their first target, a proud nation that once boasted in all of North Blue, the powerful military force of the Kingdom of Germa. It started as a stalemate between the commanders of the crew against the royal siblings, however, when it was finally time to end the war as the former unleashed their real powers, the royal family accepted Gambit's offer to unite and conquer the world together.

The island stands protected by Germa, backed by the Silver Vampirates, their technology growing by the month.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji

Deceased: None (just the 1 Alvida pirate goon)
Crew Spies: Yes

Current Story:
A starving Bear-Mink that roamed the seas had collided with the forces of Alvida and her goons. Rand al’ Thor had what it took to take out the goons but met an un-movable wall in Alvida. Her strange abilities made the Bear-Mink flee to prepare for round 2. Standing watch was the Vampirate impel down convicts. They stood ready to deal with the winner.

After some time had gone by, the vampirate foot soldier had enough and called time. He’d seen enough but to his surprise after cursing himself the Bear-Mink arrived this time in a demonic appearance. It had impressed him enough that the duo swept Alvida and the goons in one fell swoop.

Alvida pledged her loyalty to the Vampirates, as news started to spread of a Demon of the East. Though at the same time news of Wano and Impel Down also started trickling down catching the attention of the denizens of the four blues.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji, submitting Current Story for:
Oriental Onigashima

Prince Landayan Morrow and Prince Namor sailed towards Wano to propose a business with Kaido and the Shogun. But all of those were front, they were up to something else, sea stones! However, the emperor did not want to do business with them and as civilized and nobles our princes are, Kaido resorted to violence and primitive manner of dealing with differences.

After a brief clash with Kaido, they went to the Capital to brag about their strengths. There, powerful individuals gathered, Spada and Vice Admiral Kallavan included. All of those were but short and futile for what the emperor wants were an all-out showdown! And he got what he wanted. With the emergence of another powerful Vice Admiral in Leo Burns and the rising pirate Uteki "Crimson Vow", they all fought Kaido. Bringing him on his knees until another emperor showed up, Big Mom. The clash of titans had been put to hold as other events await in Whole Cake Island and of a mysterious island.

Gambit claimed the Eastern side of Onigashima and made the Brothel House its Neo Capital. No weapons are allowed here, only maidens and Oirans with the finest silk kimonos. This territory is now surrounded by the Union's Battleships, facing the Occidental Onigashima governed by La Spada.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji Submitting Current Story for Disgaea

Current Story:
Cletus Dragon sailed to Disgaea to find out the truth about his race, the Lunarians. After finding out the history of his race, Cletus proposed an alliance which King Krichevskoy flat out refused, thinking Cletus was all bark and no bite.

After vowing to return, the masked lunarian ran into the Silver Vampirates KG, Koza, Janemba and Freeza, who were sent by Gambit to capture the land in the name of the Silver Vampirates. After brief engagement, Cletus impressed the 4 commanders, joining the crew and returning to the Castle together.

The King agreed to join forces with Gambit, but not before revealing his might to the Vampirates, making it clear that he was not to be underestimated.

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just to keep track, The Silver Vampirates now have the following territories and their respective stash.

TerritoriesWeekly Stash
1. Alabasta Kingdom 250,000,000
2. Kenzan 100,000,000
3. Orange 40,000,000
4. Syrup 50,000,000
5. Baratie 40,000,000
6. Merveille 500,000,000
7. Germa Kingdom 450,000,000
8. Oriental Onigashima 1,000,000,000
9. Alvida 20,000,000
10. Disgaea 300,000,000

@kakashi19283 @Dream @Ebuk @Mr. Anderson @Ziosa @Ichimonji

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looking for a host for my main character heading to Briss Island

Tagging Everyone I know is Active, i know some yall busy though lol

@Beerbottle
@Sea
@kakashi19283
@Ichimonji
@Gambit
@tlgRen
@Ebuk
@QuickZilver708
@Ziosa
@Dream

Making an opening post in Open Waters (South Blue) as a prequel before diving in. Goal is, im sure Gambit has talked about it before, Conquoring everything lol
I think @Sea was supposed to host Ebuk on this one. Would be amazing if he's still up for it. Sea is the best and my fave host btw.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think @Sea was supposed to host Ebuk on this one. Would be amazing if he's still up for it. Sea is the best and my fave host btw.
Oh....

I can technically do it, even though I'm already hosting for 2 people.

Though I will be quite busy up till 8th April so it would take awhile anyway lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

@Ichimonji
Deceased: Shuna died
Crew Spies: No as it was Naval Battle

Current Story:
This will follow the Story Mission with Ichimonji. Link was pursuing the Orc Pirates for their atrocities.

After a huge fight embroiled the ship of the Orc Pirates was blown to smithereens. Link was able to capture every member of Orc Pirates alive minus Shuna who met her end whilst aboard the ship. Souhei who took command pleaded for the Orc Pirates to stand down to prevent further casualties. All of the Orc Pirates will be sent to Impel Down.

Benimaru got one of his arms explode in his battle with Link.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All updated. Thanks for getting the format in, everyone!

Top Bottom