The Dead Sea; Quarantine Zone @Chris Mic for facemask

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How come I used to have my user title on perms since TB started but ever since I bought the store item to change it for a week—I can only have a title if I buy one? :blobworried:
Yes :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I hope the One Piece Magazine Vol. 10 still comes out this month since it's adapting the novel about Ace in manga format

Deleted member 36

Hello, this is Rohan here. I enjoyed my time on OroJackson. It was my favourite forum until it shut down. I came to Thriller Bark hoping that I can enjoy this forum also. For me, Thriller Bark has been unable to capture the magic of Oro Jackson. I am not saying this is a bad thing as Thriller Bark is a different forum than Oro Jackson. If I were to be more precise I think Thriller Bark does not suit my taste of what I like on forums. However, Thriller Bark is still a good forum. I wish all of you good luck in keeping this forum strong.

As for me, it is time to move on. I enjoyed my time interacting with all of you on Orojackson. This is goodbye unless you still have contact with me on other virtual worlds.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think that effect is ugly as sin lol

I don't think our server could handle name changes tbh. It manually has to change your name on any post you've made or liked :pepeweird:
What about inverted UN colors? Like back on OJ where they was highlighted

TB 2.0 suggestion :pepebounti:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think that effect is ugly as sin lol

I don't think our server could handle name changes tbh. It manually has to change your name on any post you've made or liked :pepeweird:
Just curious but is that due to a limitation in either Xenforo or it's PHP language?

Top Bottom