Duel The Fiery and the Beast

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A Battle Between the Two Princes of Enemy Kingdoms over a K-Pop Idol, Princess Jisoo.

Once upon a time, a deserted land in the farthest of the seas were ruled by two opposing kingdoms. The first one was paramounting on the highest peak, and there, resided the most evil of them all. Similar to the castle itself, he was towering, a perfect combination of hell like his embers. A screeching mystery behind his eye patch, a demonic wail that would always exhibit and descend from the mountains down to the town whenever he unleash his soul through his fists, and spread across the deepest and darkest forest. A masculinity far more astounding than the tempests of the world. And a stare, a ruthless glace that would engulf the entirety of your femininity. He was the prince of flames that all of the nation had ever known. And his name is Leo!

Beneath the forest and underneath the dusk, the light of the massive full moon shone down to a dark gothic castle. It sprang forth it and cast its shadows across the soil. Unlike the butterflies from the opposing castle, the atmosphere was gloomy. Bats would resurface and hover over the entire structure as if they're guarding someone their own kind from within.

The surrounding trees were standing still but not a single life surrounded them. Even the howling of the wolves wouldn't dare to intercept the torrent of terror echoing in this place. A tremble of all the undeads wouldn't emerge for they knew that they wouldn't wish to wake a fine prince from his wake. Landayan Morrow, the crowned prince of Hathoria. The heir to the throne of a kingdom thrown from the nation. His father was more than an evil that they were detested by the people.

Footsteps began to pace on the brick-made floor of the castle ground. It ventured to the stairways up to second floor. And then, the sound started to disseminate even louder, even faster. Crossing corridors and lobbies, it grew even wilder! And as seconds went by, the entire area would shelter the pounding echoes of it until finally it reached the third floor where the prince stayed.

"My Lord. My Lord!", the Hispanic, Red-neck, Texan accent, 35-year-old gentleman wearing an elegant black suit, a black bow tie, with a white undershirt panted heavily. He knocked on the huge black wooden door before him several times prior invoking his master once more. "My Lord! Excuse my dishonor in the middle of the night. A message from Ybrahim has arrived."

Inside the room, the casket was opened up but not a body of the owner was in there but a white cloth and a pin cushion. The ceiling was made of webs and dusts. At least, it's what was visible to a naked eye. And the window, it was burst opened.

"Teodoro... My humble servant.", a voice emerged from the back of the servant in front of his door. "It was midnight." And suddenly, his face appeared behind his right shoulder, whispering words to his right ear. "I love spending time alone in the dark whilst I enjoy the fountain of blood from the maidens downtown." He scoffed and continued, "Now tell your Lord, what brought my most trusted attache' in my presence?"

Teodoro's eyes protruded and gazed upon nothingness. His heart skipped not just a beat but a lifetime. The pores on his forehead spouted sweat, colder than a melting ice. His well-brushed up hair unconsciously laid down its bangs as he held his breath and slowly he opened his jaw without even moving an inch nor sliding his eyes sidewards. "L-l-lord Gambit!?"

"Indeed.... Go on.. Go on...", a gentle yet cold response.

And still, without further ado, he responded, "18th birthday of the Queen's daughter. Yukihana. The lady you stalk. Ah.. Ah.. I mean.." Oh shit. What did I just say?!, he thought of.

"Am I stalker?", the prince still tried to hold composure. Not manifesting even the slightest annoyance nor a dismay towards what his servant has said. He grinned and replied, "There's a fine line that separates admiration and obsession. I am not the type to stalk someone when I do hold a portait of her in my head. No. But I am grateful for you informing me. I shall prepare. It's on the day after tomorrow right?"

"Y-y-yes my Lord."

"Very well Teodoro. Serve my platter. I want no onions in there. And please. A fruit shake."

"On it my Lord"

Gambit watched him faded away with the darkness in the corridor and as he did, he went back inside and changed from night dress to his black tuxedo, black suit, black leather shoes and finally holstered his deck of cards. He held onto his cigarette pack and lit one. Puffing out a perfect sequence of circular smokes upwards. "Oh my dear Yukihana. Of all the people, why does it have to be that Leo you always hang around. I hope that you friendzoned himand choose me instead. This is going to be a Romeo and Juliet love affair. Ah, but a dark one.. Immana kill that bastard and claim you mine!!!!"

@kakashi19283

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marine Vice Admiral Leo was in his office, doing paperwork. A fiery man of Absolute Justice like him had no business sitting in an office with pen and paper, but somehow, he could never quite escape it completely. A knock on the door followed, and Leo told the officer to come inside. Saluting, the officer stepped inside Leo's office and gave a report.

Leo-sama! The Kingdom of Ybrahim is requesting for you to be a bodyguard for the Princess' Birthday Ball. Apparently, they have reason to believe that a creepy stalker might invade the birthday ball, and they want you to make sure nothing bad happens.

The soldier said, Leo glaring.

A bodyguard? Ridicul...

Leo said, stopping himself and sighing.

I guess I'll do it. Better than sitting here doing paperwork. Get someone else to do this for me.

Leo said, standing up and walking out of his office. As Leo walked out, the soldier remembered there was another important detail and shouted loud enough for Leo to hear.

S-sir, one more thing! The request also pointed out another Leo who is involved in all of this. If anyone from the Kingdom mentions a man by the name of Leo, they aren't talking about you!

The soldier said, Leo hearing it and leaving out the door of the building.

Days later, Leo finally anchored off the coast of the Kingdom of Ybrahim.

Stay here until I'm back.

Leo ordered his soldiers, before taking off in flight, using fire as propulsion to fly over to the island. Once there, he made his way to the castle, where he met up with the King and the Queen. The hours of the day started to pass, and before long, evening came. It was time for the birthday royal ball. The guests started to arrive, and the music started to sound. Leo was inside as well, looking around for suspicious persons, and barely able to wait for the whole evening to be over.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After the meal, the prince of Hathoria sent himself back to the quarters by letting all four of his female servants rode with him on a palanquin. This portable royal bed is strong enough to withstand the weight of a 33-year-old, medium-built, 6'2''-man, in conjunction with 4 18-year-old ladies weighing 40 kilograms each. The litter was made of crocodile's skin combined with the luxurious white tiger-made silk, mounted on two golden poles, and carried at each end on the shoulders of his 4 near-senior male butlers.

The butlers, in contrast with the enjoyment the most eligible bachelor was incurring, sweat blood through their nose and almost ripping their necks in shreds, trying to withstand the burden cast upon their weakened soldiers. After all, they were the biological fathers of the ladies above them. Such cruelty the prince was possessing but the servants humbly describe them as benevolent affection; a one-sided guise.

The ladies kept on whispering words enough to describe their malicious intent to suffocate the heart of the lord. Giggling, tickling Gambit everywhere they desired. Pinching in and out their soft little index and thumb onto the thick scales of his. Blowing into his ears, Gambit died every second in transpired. "Gambit-sama, I am more than capable of giving your highness a son.", a melodic harmony and endearing chatters dripped down into his head. "Tonight?", he asked. "Yes! Tonight! And forevermore......" And it was followed by light chuckles which made him even more lost in space and time. If it isn't fantasy then Disney would have been such dishonor to all of the earth!

"But ladies, I am afraid that I need to rest a bit while I prepare for a grand reopening of our kingdom to the world! A quest that neither my father nor the kings before him had ever accomplished nor initiated. To be a remarkable tyrant, one has to be ideal with his reality and real with his ideals. I shall see Erica and convert her into the queen we long for. Goodnight chicas, for the day following tomorrow, shall be the start of anew. Bring us down!"

Minutes later off that semi-romantic showdown, he went inside his gigantic room. He shook the minuscule of dirt and psychological germs off his casket, only resting on the carpeted floor. Gently, he laid his back on the white-tiger silk and cushion. Looking at the chandelier of black pearls and dim lights. He was thinking of a perfect present for the princess he has yet to encounter. A present that shall make her his and him to hers. "What could it be?", he uttered. "Goddess of a dream, oh Lanaya!, come forth and bestow upon your humble patron a sign and I shall bring forth the everglow." A while after the prayer, he fell into deep rest.

Princess Ball...
2 days later, hordes of 200 horses were mounted by the Knights of Night. Galloping across the undead forest and towards the meadow of a dream. Each and every leap of their feet were hitting the ground at a very fast pace, leaving enormous clouds of dust on their wakes. Hoof beating in a widespread chorus which registered to echo “clip-clop, clip-clop” across the forests. Deers and other animals were chased away by the motion and even foxes left off their ravenous instinct on their necks. "Yiiiiiiiiiiha!!!!!" Birds came rushing into the heavens, not knowing what would've befallen had they stayed on their nests with their eggs.

The Knights wore but the same vanguard regardless of their ranks, wielding swords and arrows on their holsters. Each of them had their helms on, ready to combat whatever happened.

At the center of the hordes, a pack of werewolves carried a carriage. Manning the pack was Teodoro, commanding the fast-moving gait of these wild beasts. Inside the cartel, Landayan Morrow, he who was on his classy black tuxedo and boots but this time, with a crimson cape to match the pupil of his eyes and diamond emblem on his forehead. His dark brown hair fluttered with the wind came crashing through the windows of his wooden carriage.

"There's the castle of the princess!!!" The man in front yelled. "Let's cross the bridge!!", he turned to his companions. "Aye!"

And in a matter of minutes, they stampeded into the town and marked their first arrival in front of the massive front gate of the mountainous castle, resting above the mountain of Terravita. "Lord Gambit!, we have arrived at the castle.", Teodoro advised his majesty.

Left foot first, Gambit touched the ground. However, as much as he would like to beautify his landing, he struck a vine the carriage has harnessed accidentally during their journey and tripped over and fell onto the street forehead first. "Lord Gambit!!!!!, the Knights screamed like KPop chant boys. "That hurts. Ouch!", he said before pushing his right palm off the brick and rose to his full length. "Let's go Knights! Into the castle!!" Yukihana.. And just as he thought of her name, glittering crimson hearts skipped his eyes and came protruding in and out, dangling like the tongue of a hungry wild hyena.

"The Lord of Hat-", and Teodoro was halted when a fly flew into his mouth and into his tonsils. "Huwaaaack!!!., he spouts. "The Lord of Hathoria has arrived. We came to make arrangements!", Teodoro hailed in front of the gate, and her royal guards dressing loud and pink gowns.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Unlike the loud and perverse group that was making their way toward the castle, the royal ball was nothing short of classy and, well, simply royal. Wealthy people dressed in nice clothing, beautiful women dancing with rich men. Expensive liquors worked to keep the ball going. At some point, the music stopped and the Princess was announced.

Esteemed, guests, we have gathered here today to celebrate the coming of age of our beautiful Princess, Princess Yukihana!

A man announced as everyone set their eyes on a perpetually extending stairway. The Princess at the top, she started to descend the stairway elegantly. Gold railings showed her the way and gave her something to hang onto as she walked. Her long dress extended behind her, and clapping from the crowd followed. In a corner with a drink in hand, Leo was watching it all, rolling his eyes. What a stupid job to be involved in, when he could be out there taking down pirates.

As the princess came down the stairway, the sound of horses stampeding could be heard from outside. The noise alerted everyone at the ball, but most notably, Leo. His eyes sharpened as he put his drink down. At this point, the arriving group had announced themselves, stating that they had come to make arrangements. The guards of the castle pointed their spears at the arriving group, one of them shouting.

Announce yourselves immediately! Who are you and what have you come here for uninvited?!

One of the guards shouted, their pointy spears hopefully turning the arriving group away. Leo, who at that point had reached the front gate, came outside, looking around to see what all the fuss was about.

Is this day finally going to get moderately interesting?

Leo wondered to himself, his gaze observing.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit and hundreds of his Knights of the Nights stood before the very gate made of gigantic bars, about 5 meters in height with pointed tips. It had markings in every bit of steel spottings that linked the steels. These bars were coated with violet and rosy combination of gay outings. Extending the reach of your eyesight, you'd see the castle boasted its cathedral-themed physique with roofings of clay tiles. The shape of it was a mixture of Gambrel, Pyramid Hip, and Mansard - only fitting for the richest royalty in the terrain - all colored in pure white. It was estimated to rise by about 25 meters, housing hundreds of servants and soldiers. Surrounding the castle was a lush canopy of evergreen grass and tall acacias, beautified by the vast garden of flowers and butterflies just behind the backdoor.

The prince of Hathoria turned to Teodoro, "Primary position". The latter will quickly respond and would turn to Aragorn, "Primary position."

"Primary positioooooooooooooooooooon!", Aragorn ordered the knights and all 200 of them immediately switched. Marching with their swords lifted across their chests with their right hand to finally form 5 platoons of equal sizes before snappily and simultaneously reverting to the face of the castle.

"I, Landayan Morrow of the southern kingdom, Prince of Hathoria, and home of the half-tieflings, half-humans are here to share the moment of the princess' day of birth. And above all. Teodoro?"

"Here, my lord", as his humble servant presented him a box with precious materials inside.

"To present a gift to honor her debut.", Gambit continued. "So please, lower your spears. We did not present ourselves to duel. That is the least scenario we came here for. Let's be humans.", as he concluded his speech with a grin on his face.

@kakashi19283

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The two groups found themselves in an impasse momentarily. Both showed their pointy blades to one another, and it looked like a fight would break out between the trespassers and the army protecting the home of the royals. However, surprisingly enough, the trespassers, led for now by someone that seemed to speak for them, made it clear that they were not here for a fight. Instead, they offered a box filled with precious materials. Leo, who was laying low among the soldiers protecting the palace, saw this, but he also found the grin on the man's face uncharacteristic of someone that came here to do what he claimed. Walking up front, Leo stood just a few meters away from the one holding the box filled with precious materials. With his arms folded across his chest like he tended to do, and with his one eye glaring menacingly as the other was hidden by an eye-patch, Leo spoke.

I'm in charge of making sure nothing goes wrong with the Princess' day. That includes checking that box and making sure nothing dangerous is inside it. Put it on the ground and walk ten meters away. Have everyone else move back with you.

Leo said, giving an ultimatum. If the trespassers wished to continue doing things in a civil manner, they would have to comply. Based on Leo's stature, he seemed confident, serious and unrelenting. Overall, he gave off the vibe that he wasn't in the mood for any bullshit.

By this point, the King and Queen came to the front gate as well, seeing what was happening. The Princess remained inside, having been ordered so by her father.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Hathorian prince faced off the kingdom's army and a bulky strange figure with a patch on his right eye. He said,
I'm in charge of making sure nothing goes wrong with the Princess' day. That includes checking that box and making sure nothing dangerous is inside it. Put it on the ground and walk ten meters away. Have everyone else move back with you.
Gambit lit a cigarette. Drawing in a deep breath, it flared. The smoke dove into his lungs and in his mind, it's either Yukihana or never. But before it even transpires, he knew that the only way to through it is to infiltrate the battalion in front of them. Having been exposed to many battles and victors, he somewhat had a feeling that the sturdy man before his eyes could be the toughest one there'd ever been.

Exhaling, the smoke leaving his mouth instantly dispersed in the air. And with one last puff of it, he finished the cigarette, flicking it off the ground, before grinding it with his right foot as he walked closer to the enemy squad.

He spoke, "The box right here contains the most precious gems of our land. It's called Brillante de la Noche or Night Crystal." Gambit put it down on the ground and stared at it for a couple of seconds before reverting to the sight of the patched man. He continued, "Knights!!!! Commence!"

With that, the prince kicked the box containing the alleged crystals towards the countering troops. "There! It's my welcoming gift as a humble admirer of your princess. Have a blast!" He smirked and raised his arms on each side exposing his chest as he laughed out loud knowing that the box he kicked contained 8 pieces of special bombs.

Each bomb is B DPR.

@kakashi19283

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marine Vice Admiral Leo took the front and the commanding lead, being in charge of security for the day, and as such above even the King's and Queen's own guards. On the opposite end was Gambit, the leader of the bunch that trespassed and put a stop to the royal ball. Leo gave an ultimatum, stating that the box would need to be inspected, and that if they wished to give it, they should leave it on the ground and back away. As expected, that did not happen. Gambit called it the Brillante de la Noche and then chucked the box toward Leo and the guards. The box detonated with multiple powerful explosives.

The explosion engulfed Leo and the guards, and even rocked the front gate, though the King and Queen, as well as the Princess who was inside, were unharmed. As the dust and the rest of the obscurity settled, the many guards were seen laying on the floor, most of them knocked out, some still conscious but in pain and incapable of moving about much.

As for Marine Vice Admiral Leo, he was nowhere to be sighed. However, a practitioner of Kenbun-shoku no Haki would be able to tell. Higher up in the air, at about the same height as the roof of the palace, was Leo, floating in the air. Wisps of flame were seen on various parts of his body, but he was completely unharmed. Little did anyone know, it was because he was a Logia-type Devil Fruit user.

Glaring down at Gambit and the rest of his men, Leo roared.

Looks like there's a bad guy around every corner...

HIKEN!!!

Leo roared, his right arm high up in the air, the fist blazing with a fiery inferno. He swung the fist downward, unleashing a huge fist of fire that descended upon Gambit and the rest of his men all at once. Meanwhile, the King and the Queen took the Princess and rushed up the staircase, getting away from the entrance.

• Hiken:
Leo turns his fist into fire and then punches, unleashing a huge column of fire that can plough through several ships. Rank B.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Statistics
Level: 88x5=440

Strength: 60+16+5=81, [+20=101], [+25=106 (awakening)]
Speed: 60+16+5=81, [+20=101], [+25=106 (awakening)]
- Movement Speed: 81, 101, 106
- Reaction Speed: 81, 101, 106
Vitality: 65+16=81, [+20=101], [+25=106 (awakening)]
- Stamina: 81, 101, 106
- Durability: 81, 101, 106
Haki: 88×2=176
- Armament: 81
- Precognition: 95
Martial Arts: 67+24=91
91×2=182
- Poker Heat: 100
- Death Scythe: 82
Devil Fruit: 100 [+20=120]

- MA Boost: 5 across (str,spd,vit)
- Racial Boost: 16 across (str,spd,vit) & 24 (MA)
- [Zoan Form Boost: 25 across (str,spd,vit)]
Please post your stats, too
The enemy frontline was engulfed with flames and thick smokes, rendering the scene invisible to a naked eye. And as soon as it was dispersed in the wind, the man speaking earlier vanished like a fart in the whirlwind before emerging midair. "?!?"

Transforming his fist into a ball of fire, Leo quickly shot a rampaging column of fire upon them. "It's fast.", he uttered under his breath. "Move out!", he yelled to his knights as he drew himself at the center of the attack attempting to block it with his own fist but it was too late as it dove down as quickly as a predating hawk to its prey.

*Boom*

Half of Gambit's knights fell down unconscious while others still managed to move. Teodoro on the other hand had somewhat fled using his chain before the impact. "My Lord!", he called him out.

As the mist of the attack slowly vanished, Gambit was down on his right knee and both arms held upwards, covering himself from the blow. The blast left a shallow crater in the ground, about 10 meters in diameter. He was covered with dust and some remains of the embers coming from the same. Rising to his feet, he thought, That's a dangerous attack! I am not sure if I am going to keep up with that level and speed of attack. Had I not imbue my arms with invisible Haki, it could have toasted me. It's been a while since I last had this numbing sensation. This man is not a jest. Tch!

"Oy you!", pointing at the fire user. "Devil Fruit user huh. That's quite an enormous volume of flames you showered upon me. Now half of my men have succumbed to their rests. And I am not the type who will just disregard that. Tell me! What's is your deal, you imbecile soldier?", he continued as he brushed the dirt off him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
82 x 5 = 410
- STR: 84 (Race: +16) = 100

- SPE: 75 (Race: +16, DF: +10) = 101
- Movement: 101
- Reaction: 101
- VIT: 55 (Race: +16, DF: +5, MA: +5) = 81
- Stamina: 81
- Durability: 81
- Mera Mera no Mi: 76 (Race: +24) = 100
- Martial Arts: 50

- Rokushiki: 100
- Haki: 70
- Busou-shoku no Haki: 100
- Kenbun-shoku no Haki: 40
- Haou-shoku no Haki: Yes

The raging Hiken descended upon the intruders, engulfing them in a powerful inferno of fire. The temperature in the area rose for a few seconds - such was the effect of such a great amount of fire unleashing so rapidly and out of nowhere. By the time the obscurity cleared and the fire died down, half of the intruders were seen on the ground, defeated. Their presumed leader was seen in a crater, standing up. A few embers were on his person, but they were quickly snuffed out as well. Leo, who at this point was up in the air, never landed. Instead, if the intruders looked closely, they would see that he was jumping off of the air itself. Staying in place, Leo glared down at the presumed leader of the intruders, who asked Leo what his deal was, having taken out nearly half of his men. With a glaring look on his face, Leo replied.

You come to another's property with an army and bring explosives? And you ask what my deal is?

Criminals never cease to amaze me when it comes to their level of outrageousness.

Let me ask you, you scoundrel. What is your deal?

Leo said. When the words ''What is your deal?'' were spoken, Leo unleashed a blast of Hao-shoku no Haki. The blast blew past the intruding army, knocking unconscious all who were too weak to stand up to Leo. A show of power to the presumed leader of the intruders, to stop with the outrageous behavior.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The smog that totally engulfed the entire area has finally cleared. Then a warm breeze from the east blew past Gambit. And as his hair and tux fluttered with the wind, he briefly had his eyes throbbing, despised as he listened to his blunder.
You come to another's property with an army and bring explosives? And you ask what my deal is?

Criminals never cease to amaze me when it comes to their level of outrageousness.

Let me ask you, you scoundrel. What is your deal?
And subsequent to his final words a piercing glare and a torrent of shriek were unleashed across the park turned battleground!!! *SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM VWMMMMMMMMMEMM PWOOO*

Thereby, the other half of his knights fell to the ground one after the other. *THUD* *THUD* *THUD*. But Gambit didn't even bother looking at his fallen men nor he would dare to reach them to their state. He scoffed and lit up another cigarette by the lone remnant of the flame column stuck to his right cuff.

"A conqueror's Haki and Rokushiki user huh. You don't get to see that often. There are only a few who could muster this", he said as he stared back at the foe above.

"The bomb was supposed to be a parting blast up in the sky while the princess and I dance to the tune of Masgard piano. But here you are halting our elegant parade with your own fire festive.", the wind from the west reverted to the vicinity and once again approached the prince.

He continued, "My initial deal was to take the princess home. But now, I presume that she herself ought to wait a little longer."

As Leo, kept on pushing his feet across the air to retain his flight, Gambit drew several metal cards from his holster and rapidly cast one skywards in such a way that it slashes horizontally and catches flame in its projectile. You're not the only one who could use fire here, he thought. FLUSH, he whispered.

Flush: This technique focuses on slashing and burning the entire body of his opponent from the belly to its chest by projecting a single flaming card in a very low position and in a curveball motion.
DPR: B (+2)

81-99: 5. Large Building Level
100: 6. City Block Level
101-119: 7. Town Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Unmoving, save for jumping off of the air itself using Geppou, Leo continued to glare down at the trespasser as his subordinates hit the ground one after another, overpowered by Leo's will. Leo questioned what the man's idea was, coming here in the middle of the royal ball. The man answered, and he continued to become more and more distasteful in Leo's eyes, speaking of having come here for the Princess, and wanting to take her away. At this point, Leo knew everything he needed to know - and when the trespasser attacked as well, it was clear a fight was going down. Leo did nothing to avoid or block the attack, instead letting the thrown projectile cut through him. By the looks of it, neither the cut, nor the flames, managed to hurt Leo. Instead, the cut closed with fire, and the fire faded away. Leo roared, his booming voice loud enough for even the King, Queen and Princess inside to hear.

Everyone get to safety. The castle is under attack!

Leo said. The King, Queen and the Princess, who were inside the castle, started to move to the back end of the castle, while the royal guard simply stood in front of the gate, giving Leo space. And then, he attacked.

Pushing off of the air one last time, Leo propelled himself downward. As he was flying at a downward trajectory, powerful flames erupted from his feet like jets, increasing his speed to the point where he disappeared from sight (equivalent of Soru, but not Soru). He appeared right above Gambit. His right foot came down in the form of an axe kick, and a great amount of fire erupted from the kick, aiming to engulf Gambit and the surrounding area. The fire took the shape of a devil's head.

Amid the flames, Leo's foot was clad in black Busou-shoku no Haki, lending power to the attack. Leo was not messing around.

• Fire Engine:

Leo unleashes fire from the soles of his feet, or transforms his entire lower body into fire, and uses that to propel himself like a jet, or fly. Cannot be used consecutively, I.E. follows Soru guidelines. Unranked - supplementary move.

• Fire Kick:

A kicking version of Hiken, instead of punching and unleashing a giant fire fist, Leo kicks and unleashes a giant blast of fire that usually takes the form of a fire devil, engulfing the target. Rank B.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit unleashed a single metal card at Leo, catching flame as it progressed. However, as soon as it closed into his foe, the attack passed through its enitre body while the fire merged into his, leaving no damage at all.

Logia?!, he concluded. I thought so. This battle is more troublesome as I anticipated. Not to mention his incredible speed and the ability to lift his own body. If I continue on the ground, I am in a very uncomfortable position. Focus, Gambit.

*Pwoooing*

Staring at Leo, he spread his level of observation across the field, increasing his precognition. At this point, the fire user unleashed fire off his soles, charging at him in an insane speed. Having been activated his observation haki, Gambit was able to comprehend his trajectory and his next movement as he cast his feet downwards in a devastating flaming kick upon him; taking the form of a devil's head. Analyzing the attack, the prince would not allow himself to be engulfed with hell once more.

*Zuuuum.... Vrrrrrem.....*

Hardening the other card he had in hand with Armament Haki, he swung his card using his right hand across the sky. A slash filled with compressed air and haki came crashing through the opposing attack as it took the form of a crescent moon.

*Whooosh*

"Crescent Moon!",
as he invoked his attack in a very deep voice, waxing off the remnants of the attack around him.

The user unleashes a rapidly spinning crescent-shaped air-compressed projectile by swinging his metal card across the air.
- DPR B, requires 51 Strength, 51 MA Mastery

STR: 81
DPR: B = +2
Hardening = +2

81-99: 5. Large Building Level
100: 6. City Block Level
101-119: 7. Town Level
120: 8. City Level
9. Mountain Level

Tier 1 or Below Street Level was the remaining DPR that continued toward Gambit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marine Vice Admiral Leo, in charge of keeping the royalty safe from the trespassers, descended onto the man named Gambit, unleashing a powerful fiery kicked that not only attempted to harm physically, but also unleash a hellish inferno. Gambit, realizing what was coming, attacked back, cladding the metallic card in his hand in Busou-shoku no Haki and then swinging it, unleashing a flying slash. Leo's kick and the flying slash clashed. Leo's attack came out on top, though heavily hindered. A noticeable amount of fire would still engulf Gambit, though it was not strong enough to harm him much, and he simply blew it away.

When he did so, he would find Leo in a low crouched stance right in front of him. Leo had transformed his body into fire and travelled through the fire that made it to Gambit. Having reformed his body, Leo was now in a low stance right in front of Gambit, his right hand already rising. The hand was burning with an intense blaze, and Leo aimed to ram a five-fingered, burning hot Shigan into Gambit's stomach. Black Busou-shoku no Haki clad the infernal claw, turning it into a truly deadly attack.

FIRE... CLAW!!!

Meanwhile, the King, the Queen, and the Princess had reunited inside the castle and were travelling toward the back end of the castle, as far away from Gambit and the ensuing fight as possible.

• Fire Claw:

Leo transforms his hand into fire before using any variant of Shigan. This allows his Shigan to burn the insides of whatever the fingers stab, as well as unleash a blast of fire that blows the target away after the Shigan connects. Rank S.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Leveraging on his Observation Haki, Gambit, the prince who vowed an eternal passion and admiration towards Princess Yukihana, neutralized the Demon's Head above him. Albeit, the Crescent Moon did not fully disperse it. Having been left with a significant volume of flame around him, the logia user blended and descended. Posing himself as a crouching tiger, his right palm blazed, bursting towards his stomach!

Still focused on the fierce battle, he still could read through Leo's motion. Realizing the attack, he could no longer step back nor dodge sidewards. Shit!!, he rushed. Fusing his entire left arm with Haki, it blackened. And in a swift timing, he would aim to deflect the attack before waxing it off leftwards. He was prepared to the serious drawback that it might burn the surface of his arm even with the fusion of his will into it.

Hoping for an opening after tanking the attack, the same card that he used previously, and still ingrained with black Haki, he would counter. He would swing his right hand through his opponent's neck, aiming to burst it open and let the blood squirt. "Hundred Years of Solitude: Lifetime!", he spoke as the wind he cut whistled sharply.

Hundred Years of Solitude: A close-range slash to the opponent's neck/throat.
- DPR S, requires 81 Strength, 81 MA Mastery (lifetime)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Leo's attack: 12. Large Country Level
Gambit's durability: 101-119: 7. Mountain Level
Attack 3 higher than durability ---> DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective.

Merging with the flames and reappearing under Gambit, Leo roared, his hand racing upward toward Gambit's stomach. It was a deadly attack, in character of one such as Leo, who did not tolerate criminals in any way, shape or form. A man of Absolute Justice. Realizing what was coming for him, and the ferocity of the attack, Gambit brought his hand up to guard and deflect. Black Busou-shoku no Haki clad Gambit's hand in order to fortify his defenses, however Leo's attack proved to be on a different level. Gambit's arm would not only be heavily burned, but also brought close to a broken bone. However, it was deflected, saving Gambit from a hole in his stomach. A counter-attack followed swiftly. Leo's reactions, movement and martial arts speed were all a class higher than his opponent's, but Gambit's Kenbun-shoku no Haki wiped those gaps out of existence, and even lent him a small advantage.

With no time to move out of the way, Leo tensed his muscles, including his neck muscles, with Tekkai, as well as clad his neck in black Busou-shoku no Haki.

Gambit's attack: 11. Small Country Level
Leo's durability: 9. Small Country Level
Attack equal to durability ---> DPR equal to dura: normal damage.

A cut appeared on Leo's neck, and while it inflicted a certain amount o damage, it was not highly effective, leaving Leo with bleeding from the neck, but muscles and veins still working.

When the card inflicted a wound on Leo's neck, fire suddenly erupted from his entire body. Wisps of black Busou-shoku no Haki danced in the fiery aura, which, due to Gambit's close proximity, would put him in range as well.

As the two men continued to fight with burning intensity, the King, Queen and Princess finally made it to the back end of the castle. There, they were escorted out of the castle and away from the scene, to safety.

• Fire Aura:

Leo unleashes an aura of fire that surrounds him, making it dangerous to get too close to him. Rank C, B, or A, depending on intensity of fire. Rank C intensity can be maintained for 4 turns, with a cooldown of 1 turn, Rank B intensity can be maintained for 3 turns, with a cooldown of 2 turns, and rank A intensity can be maintained for 1 turn, with a cooldown of 3 turns.

P.S. Go with rank A on this one.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit defied the blaze of palm, waxing it off to the side. At contact, his arm suffered from a burn and fracture! Notwithstanding, he managed to progress his counterargument by slashing through his opponent's unpreparedness, leaving a cut and some dripping blood on his neck.

It quickly escalated to another level. No time to chat nor explain their abilities. The other summoned hell within his body, unleashing an enormous volume of flame! The emerging element erupted across him, engulfing the beautiful prince once again. "Shit!"

He wouldn't allow. He coated his entire body with Black Haki, avoiding a critical damage, albeit, feeling the heat ingraining to him. But for him, there's no point in backing down nor holding back.

"You!" The flame would continue to try to devour him in that range. "This is my true power!", Gambit would transform into his hybrid form, avoiding the potential devastating damage.

Demonic claws started to emerge from his fingers, enlarging his size. Simultaneously, a couple of vampiric wings sprouted from his back, spreading widely. Fangs as sharp as his blades manifested along with the embodiment of pointy ears. Feeling the added power it gave to him, he flapped his wings as strong as a tempest, only to cut the air with highly compressed air slashes imbued with haki that were as wide as himself. "Nobody humiliates the prince of hell like me! Tempest Clap!"

Tempest Clap: Gambit flaps his vampiric wings in order to create several huge highly compressed air slashes.
- DPR: S, requires 100 Strength, 100 DF Mastery

And regardless of the outcome, he would push himself closer to the foe, blending his will and love for Yukihana, a princess he called Jisoo before focus firing a combination of haki hardened punches and claw slashes. He would rip his body and tear his soul.

Hellfire, Mutilation: Gambit launches himself towards the target and launches a barrage of slashes/punches, with the desire to rip them in shreds.
- DPR: S+, requires 100 Strength, 100 DF Mastery, 100 Movement

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Leo's Fire Aura attack: 11. Small Country Level
Gambit's durability: 9. Small Country Level
DPR equal to dura: normal damage

Leo's fiery aura erupted, burning Gambit. However, due to the latter's transformation and use of black Busou-shoku no Haki, the burns, albeit significant, were not grave, unlike those on his arm. Seeing Gambit tank through the flames without grave damage, Leo knew a counter-attack would come. His aura fading, for the intensity of it made it so it could only be maintained for a few seconds, Leo pushed off of the ground and propelled himself backward and away from the new enemy - the now transformed Gambit. Gambit flapped his demonic wings, unleashing a number of flying slashes that were quickly upon Leo. Leo hurled both of his fists forward, and they came to a stop as his arms reached their maximum reach. The flying slashes were upon Leo, when it suddenly happened.

Rokuougan...!

Leo roared, unleashing a powerful shockwave from his double-fisted punch. Wisps of black Busou-shoku no Haki danced in the shockwave as it collided with the incoming flying slashes.

Rokuougan DPR (S+ rank): 13. Small Continent Level
Gambit's attack: 13. Small Continent Level

The shockwave and the flying slashes erupted in their clash, disappearing in equal fashion. Gambit was quickly upon Leo with another attack. However, by this point, the King, Queen and the Princess had all escaped, and were a good distance away. Fighting until the whole island came down was not the Marine Vice Admiral's purpose, nor right. Instead, he had to go make sure the King, Queen and Princess were all escorted far enough to safety.

And with those commitments, Leo roared. His whole body erupted into flames as Gambit came upon him. Leo's muscles tensed with Tekkai, and black Busou-shoku no Haki clad the fiery body.

PROMINENCE... BURN...!!!!!

From Leo's fiery body, a massive beam of fire, with black Busou-shoku no Haki, erupted and consumed Gambit, who ran into the attack in his pursuit of Leo. The attack had enough power to blow away the clouds, and leave the island with hot sunny days for a week to come.

DPR: 13. Small Continent Level
  • Prominence Burn:
Leo unleashes all of his ''inner fire'', unleashing a massive blast of fire that can evaporate even the clouds. Due to exhaustion, he can only use Rank D and Rank C Mera Mera no Mi techniques for the remainder of the fight, after using this technique. Rank S+.

By the time the Prominence Burn subsided, Leo was gone with the flames. Minutes and a scene switch later, Leo was seen on a tall building hundreds of meters away, looking to see the outcome of his own attack. Thanks to his Tekkai and black Busou-shoku no Haki, the injuries he had sustained from the punches and claws that made it through Prominence Burn, were severe, but not fatal.

Gambit's attack: 14. Large Continent Level, decreased by the much larger AOE of Prominence Burn
Leo's durability: 9. Small Country Level

Leo's body turned into flames, the flames scattering into the wind. Leo might have retreated from the fight, but the royals were safe, and so the war was his.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit transformed into his demonic nature. He was ready to kill but the Vice-Admiral was as sturdy as he was, tanking all the tempest approaching him with a mere hand. Supporting it with a blast of energy filled with Haki, he cast them away, dispersing into the air like a fart in the whirlwind.

The prince would not back down, he would push through. Aiming for the body of his foe, a full barrage of fist and claws were approaching. Waiting for him on the other end was an inferno he never once encountered. It erupted like the prominence of shooting embers into the sky, sweeping away the thickest of clouds, vanishing them forever!

The explosion hit hard on Gambit, but it wasn't enough to destroy him. And as the fire slowly vanished, so as Leo.

Seconds later, nobody could be seen on the battlefield. He would grab on a den-den Mushi in his pocket before reaching out to his attendant, Teodoro. "Teodoro, I expect good news coming from you."

"Yes my Lord. It appears that the Leo you faced against was not Prince Leo who was about to dance with your beloved Princess. He was a vice-admiral of the marines. And it seemed, he was only hired to protect the kingdom."

"??! Is that so?! So, I don't really have anything to worry about. Did you get the prince?", Gambit reacted.

"Like a lamb to be roasted, My Lord. Orders Sire?", Teodoro asked.

"Bring me his head and we'll set off. It's a good thing that I still have the princess."

Who was that old man? He's tough! Wanna meet him soon for part II

@kakashi19283

Been a while since I enjoyed a BG

Top Bottom