Island of Aizaule

On a cold hill of the Isle of Aizaule
Lay a castle under the hunting moon
Locals say that it takes your soul
And traps it forever in the land of doom

@God_Usopun @Fire Tiger
[automerge]1571936653[/automerge]
Statistics:

50x5 = 250 Mink Race Bonuses: +20 speed (4x5=20), +20 strength (4x5=20), +5 any (1x5=5), +5 any (MA mastery lvl. 41)
Strength: 45 + 20 = 65
Speed: 41+ 20 = 61
61x2 = 122
-Reaction: 57 +5(Mind) = 62
-Movement: 65
Vitality: 37 +5 =42
42x2 = 84
-Durability: 43
-Stamina: 41
Mind: 50
50x2 = 100
-Science: 50
-Beast Mastery: 50
Martial Arts: 57 + 5 = 62
62x2 = 124
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 61
-Electro: 62
Haki: 20
20×2= 40
-Armament Haki: 29
-Observation Haki: 11(Awareness)

2 Scimitar swords

3 sets of throwing daggers
1 large leather overcoat, 1 wide brim hat, a pair of leather pants, 1 white shirt, 1 pair of leather gloves, 1 red face covering scarf, 1 pair of antique sunglasses, and a bag with assorted supplies such as money, food, first aid kit, maps, candles, and smithing tools.

"Kilij Talking"
[Kilij Thinking]
Kilij Action

Tonight was the night. After losing the first competition Kilij Dao Odachi, the blacksmith of the Backyard Pirates, had to endure his insufferable crewmate Number X's taunting. But that will cease tonight! This was the site of Kilij's revenge. This was the place where it all would end.

In a treasure chest that the crew looted recently while on a derelict ship lay the deed to this old abandoned castle. Seeing an opportunity in this, Kilij roped in X to help him explore this place as a future base for the crew. But what Kilij didn't mention was that he was going to arrive a day early and rigged the area for his vengeance.

The plan was simple yet terrifying. It involved dressing up the place as a hunted mansion and watching X scream for his life! But that wasn't all. No, the blacksmith of the crew went a step further. He built a recording den den mushi to capture the scene and play it back whenever he brought up the previous loss. "Bwahahahaha! Wait no. Tora-tora-tora-tora-tora-tora!"

At this point one might think that vengeance should probably include something stronger like violence, torture, or murder. But they were still crewmates. So Mr. Odachi wouldn't take things too far. If he did, then he would have to answer to the dreaded Captain Weapon.

Shivering at the thought, Kilij sat back down in a plush red velvet chair located at the mansion's parlor. Pouring a healthy amount of blood red wine into fancy glass, the Tiger Mink relaxed to wait the arrival of his rival and friend. Looking out at the floor to ceiling window that illuminated the dark room, the Mink noticed something he wasn't expecting.

"Huh? Tonight wasn't supposed to be a full moon?"

@God_Usopun

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Name: Number X aka "Gunslinger X" or "G-X"
Pirate of the fearsome Backyard Crew
Race: Human
Height: 6'1
Lvl:45

Strength: 21

Speed: 62
Reaction: 67
Movement: 57+10=67

Vitality: 62
Durability: 57+10=67
Stamina 67:

Mind: 31
Science: 62(-23 B- power suit)

Haki: 24
Observation Awareness: 48

Martial Arts: 61
Gunslinging: 61(incendiary bullets =6; 5 magazines of 10 bullets; 1 cryo shot; 1 sonic shot)
Sniping: 61(incendiary bullets = 12; 2 smoke canister;1 net shot, 4 magazines of 10 bullet)
Narration
Speech
Thought

Action

After losing the first competition Kilij Dao Odachi, the blacksmith of the Backyard Pirates, had to endure his insufferable crewmate Number X's taunting.
"Gungungun, sorry but not sorry for burning your precious fur."
"Do you still have trouble breathing? Want me to carry you again? Gungungun!!!"
"Gungungun, now we know who's stronger, loser"
"Hey Kilij you should change your laugh to Trauma-Trauma-Trauma, Gungungun!"
X just came ashore and noticed how creepy the island was. He was on edge because he heard stories about Zombies and all kind of absurd creature living on Grand Line. He had a talking tiger for crew mate, so a zombie appearing here is not so far fetched. He was ready to take down anything that would come his way. If Kilij asked him to help on a mission given the fact that he's stronger than him meant that there was definitely something here that even Kilij would not be able to take care of alone.

X was walking around cautiously and noticed that it was oddly quiet. "It's night time but it shouldn't be this quiet right."
He kept on walking. He was supposed to meet with Kilij in the castle. At the sight of the castle, X had a bad feeling. He made haste to reach it as he thought that Kilij could be in a dangerous situation and needed his assistance.

@Fire Tiger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kilij had been working on the ploy since sun was still out. So now that he sat down he finally noticed the full moon. [Wasn't today supposed to be a new moon? Something weird is happening. Well whatever the reason is, I'm glad I brought my round rim glasses this time. I don't have enough practice with Sulong and wouldn't want to randomly go berserk.]

Finishing his cup of wine, the Mink heard the grandfather clock in the corner of the room strike midnight. "It's time. If he headed here directly from the port, then X should be arriving any moment now." Moving swiftly through the dimly lit halls of castle a figure dressed in a Victorian hunting cloak lit candle after candle in preparation for the night's festivities.

This figure was Kilij of course. He purposely dressed in gothic clothing to accentuate what was to come. Reaching the bottom most part the castle, an underground network of what used to be dungeons and catacombs, the Mink opened several barrels of dried ice.

"This will set the mood quite nicely. Let the fog cover the ground and the mist darkened the clouds."

Not wasting time he dashed towards the back of the keep where cages full of bats were waiting for him. "Out. Out you go my blood sucking friends. Fly through the sky and screech the loudest you can. When you see a cowboy looking fellow make a pass to show him your shiny fangs. Tora-tora-tora-tora-tora."

Continuing on his way to pirate threw a few stink bombs by the perimeter of the castle grounds. "Dead bodies and rotten eggs is what you'll perceive as you enter the arena."

Finally Kilij entered the tallest spire the castle had as he looked at the dreary muddy grounds below. There he had placed a stool and a hand saw. "The last piece to set the mood. I'm not much of a showman, but I hope you appreciate the effort X."

Placing the saw between his legs, Kilij used the bow of a violin to swipe along the edge of the metal instrument. Every time he passed the threaded stick an otherworldly eerie sound would escape the tool. "Come X. The witching hour is about to start and I don't want you to miss it. Tora-tora-tora-tora-tora."

@God_Usopun

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
X reached the entrance of the castle and noticed a fool smell.
" Smells like something rotten here. What the heck is going on in this castle?"
That was not all. A spooky eerie sound could be faintly heard.
"Ma ma, looks like someone or something in there has been waiting for me. Let's not disappoint our host."
X immediately pulled out his guns and entered the castle. A spacious room waited for him behind the large doors. The hall had many doors leading who knows where, and gigantic stairs leading up. X had a chilling sensation on his feet. He looked at them and noticed that the floor was barely visible, and it was covered by a light white smoke.
" For an a deserted castle it sure is bright here." Exclaimed X noticing all the candle lighted. He concluded that there was indeed something in the castle. Now was it Kilij or something else he didn't want to acknowledge? -- was what X wondered next. The eerie sound kept going along with the screeching of the bats hanging on the ceiling.
"Where is this sound coming from? The roof maybe? Now let's find out who's our musician. Who knows maybe Weapon would like to have him join the crew. Gungungun!" Whispered the gunslinger.
He started walking to the stairs, he had his guns lifted upward and each one a few inches from his cheeks when he started climbing the stairs.

@Fire Tiger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kilij could here X's footsteps as he climbed the stairs. Each step echoed on the acoustic architecture of the mansion. When the sound reached passed the halfway mark, the Mink stopped the song. Without dropping the saw, the Tiger opened a window in front of him and slid down a previously tied rope.

The lower end of the rope was secured to a lower balcony. Stepping down there Kilij used the saw instrument to cut the line. By doing so a counter weight sack filled with dirt, worms, bones, and bugs was released and they tumbled down the staircase where the gunner was walking.

Laughing in his mind, the Mink reentered the castle through this abandoned bedroom. As he passed by a mirror he stopped and looked at it closely. "Strange. For a moment it looked as if there was somebody walking behind me." Although it was for the briefest of moments, he had felt as if there was a white figure following him into the room. But when he looked back nobody was around.

"First the issue with the moon and now I'm inventing phantom folk behind me? Perhaps I ain't getting enough sleep."

Dismissing the weird occurrences, the blacksmith went down into the first floor towards a window where he could see the spyre he had come from. He had a spark lighter ready for when X's silhouette appears on the tower. The instant he sees him he will light a special black powder and chemicals concoction that would create will-o- of the wisps like fires all across the yard. These sparks would glow in spectral greens and ghoulish blues for an instant before disappearing into the ether as if they were never there to begin with.

@God_Usopun

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
X was climbing the stairs carefully, putting one foot in front of the other slowly. He didn't want to be surprised by anything. He was midway when he heard a loud noise before him. It was as if something or someone fell on the floor. The gun aimed at the upper level he waited for anything to appear. An irregular sound was coming from the first floor and seemed to be heading his way. X was lucky that the all castle was bright enough for him to see what was headed towards him.
Bones covered in dirt, that's what he saw rolling down. He sidestepped to let it get past him.
"Was that a trap? Didn't feel like one? I'm sure I didn't trigger anything while climbing up here " X stood there and analyzed what was going on in this castle. It was now clear to him.
" That damned tiger is trying to scare me? Let's see who's going to have the last laugh". X went downstairs. If the upper levels were Kilij territory then he'll make the lowers his, starting by making it darker. He blew all the candle in the hall off and hide himself behind the stairs, the darkest spot at the moment.

@Fire Tiger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With lighter in hand Kilij stood by the window. His fingers danced over the instrument as he waited for the opponent to appear. He held his breath in anticipation for the surprise he was going to spring forth. His tail slowly twitched from side to side as he kept on waiting and waiting and waiting some more.

"Hmm. It appears that he isn't coming." Said the Mink with a raised eyebrow. How disappointing. The fireworks were the best part in Kilij's opinion and now he would have to discard them. "A pity."

Now the pressing question was, why? Why wasn't he coming onto the window? Did he slipped and fall in the stairwell? Nah, that's unlikely to be the case. Did he run away frightened like a small child? No, it's still too early for that. Did he suspect something already? Well X was usually quick on the uptake, but to catch up so soon was quite unprecedented.

Sighing the Mink abandoned the fireworks display and searched his bag for something. Pulling out a den den mushi from it, Kilij brought the snail receiver toward his face. Putting on a deeper voice than usual the pirate spoke to the mic. As he voiced entered on several key points throughout the mansion hidden speaker den den mushi conveyed the message.

"1, 2, 3 testing. 1, 2, 3, testing. Oh it seems it works. Good. Oh intruder who has set his grimy feet onto my domain! Heed this warning and beware. You tread upon the hollowed ground of Castle Velns! The dead don't take kindly to trespassers and neither do I. So if you don't want to be the next permanent resident of the other side you must show your face on the grand entrance hall. You have one hour to comply or you'll forever regret it in death!" Click.

"I might have been a bit to heavy handed at the end there, but I think he got the message."

Walking over to the door, he cracked it open just a tiny bit and looked on to what was the entrance hall. From here he would see if X would take the bait. Unfortunately he didn't notice that when looking for the den den mushi, his round rimmed glasses had disappeared from his face almost as if they were spirited away by an unknown entity.

@God_Usopun

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
X was confused for a second. "Why the entrance hall? What was the purpose of this message. There was no mention of any intruder prior me in it. Does that mean Kilij never reached the castle? No there is no way. He came here first, meaning he should have been mentioned. There was no sign of battle on my way here nor in the castle. There is only two possible answer. One, the one living here is so strong that Kilij wasn't able to do anything or the one threatening me is Kilij himself. Now the first one is hard to believe because of how strong that damned cat is. His instinct, also his haki would have made him somehow avoid the battle if the opponent was that strong. He would have waited for me somewhere near either the shore or the castle so we could fight together. But if it really did happen then I have no chance of winning. I should probably run and try to get Jin here to help. However, I don't feel like it's the case. I'm getting the impression that it's Kilij trying to prank me. Sigh... I was planning to ambush him but it looks like I'll have to revise my plan. Let's get a look at what we're up against first."
After his long reflection that took about five minutes or so, X came out of the darkness and walked to center of the hall. The reason he chose that spot was because it was illuminated by the moonlight coming through the window on the first floor. Once there, he screamed loud enough for his voice to echo in the whole castle
"SHOW YOURSELF KITTY CAT!!!"
Gun loaded and ready, X awaited for the one besides him in the castle.

@Fire Tiger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It took some time, but X finally showed his face. As he stepped into the spotlight the Mink smiled widely with his sharp fangs. "X marks the spot. Let's start the final performance."

He had it all planned from the beginning. First the smell, sights, and sounds would set the dark and creepy mood. Then the bones and fireworks would suggest that the supernatural was at play. The grand finale then would take place. He had rigged skeletons to fall from the ceiling, projectors to display ghosts, a generator to make lightning, and a pack of wolves to finish the whole shebang. All he had to do was to pressed the button and it would activate the show.

That was when X spoke.
"SHOW YOURSELF KITTY CAT!!!"

"Curses! He found me out after all. I guess it would anticlimactic to put on a show now."

Click. "You dare defy the castle spirits! Foolish mortal. I'll show you the error of your ways!" Click.

"Or at least that's what I would say if I was the ghost of the house." Said the Mink as he walked into the hall. "You know X, you could at the very least play along for a while. Do you think it was cheap to set all of these stunts. Well whatever. Let's set the castle as a relay base for the crew and get out of here. There's a weird energy in this land and I've spent more than enough time here."

After walking in front of the crewmate, Kilij turned and looked at the moonlight through the window. It was quite a beautiful sight that the Mink rarely set his eyes on. He didn't have enough practice with the Sulong form and activating it could result in death. Not only for himself but for his allies as well. But he didn't have to worry about it now. He had his glasses on him and they would prevent the effects of the moon.

"Wait a second. Where are my glasses? Urgh! Ahhrg!"

He touched his face and felt the absence of eyewear. He briefly panicked when he suddenly lurched over in pain. Staggering to his feet the Mink roared as static energy enveloped his form. The hair on his head exploded in volume as a white mane expanded down his back. His eyes glowed in red light as all the muscles in his body grew twice, no, thrice as big as before. His claws sharpened and stretched, his fangs protruded from his jaw, and his orange fur tinted to the color white. His mind felt clouded. He couldn't concentrate on anything but the instinct to feed. He needed prey that's when he turned to look at X.

Sulong (requires 61 mastery): using electricity the mink shocks their body function at limit breaker capacity giving +10 speed and strength. It can only be used at night

Sulong Strength = 75
Sulong Speed = 71

@God_Usopun

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"You know X, you could at the very least play along for a while. Do you think it was cheap to set all of these stunts.
"You sure got money to waste. Besides, you should have been more subtle."
"Well whatever. Let's set the castle as a relay base for the crew and get out of here. There's a weird energy in this land and I've spent more than enough time here."
"Scaredy cat"
"Wait a second. Where are my glasses?"
"You probably lo..."
"Urgh! Ahhrg!"
X didn't really know what was going on, but his instinct was screaming at him DANGER. The Gunner jumped back twice when he witnessed what was the start of the transformation. This was bad, never he felt such sensation of danger. Gun ready, X was on edge.
"What the hell is going on here. I feel like I should be running now, but I don't know why."
In a matter of seconds, Kilij's size tripled. X eyes widened, he shook his head and noticed that he was still standing there while he should be running out of there. He stepped back when what-was-Kilij-a-second-ago turned towards him with eyes full of hostile thought.
"Shit!!"
Without a second thought, X attacked first. Three bullets were successively fired at the monster while running to the stairs leading up to the next floor.

@Fire Tiger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He looked at his teammate with an opened mouth dripping with saliva. His cloudy mind saw his friend, but he couldn't recognize his face. What he did recognize was the scent of a living organism standing right in front of him. Driven by instinct, he studied X like if he were prey.

That's when X reacted. He shot the Mink and fled. The abrupt movements triggered the chase response on the mind of killer cat. But before he got a move on, three bullets met his flesh. All three hit in the upper right pirtion of his thorax. The beast man flinched as the foreign objects wound his body and in exchange he gave out a loud angry roar.

He looked down at the trickle of blood that ran down his chest and turned back to see the gunman running up the stairs. Roaring once more the Tiger looked up as static electricity flared around his flesh. The sparks were so numerous that the Mink found himself levitating a hair's breadth from the floor. This electrostatic repulsion acted in tandem with his overexerted musculature as the Mink disappeared in a single leap.

The Mink didn't follow the other pirate up the stairs. No, he jumped straight through the wooden ceiling, smashing onto the nex floor in a single bounce. The beast landed on the room in all fours and stared at the direction of the target.

Furiously growling, the beast formerly known as Kilij extended his claws in an electric display of dominance and lunched at the gunslinger. All ten claws aimed straight forward, each with flying sparks of electro, the Mink intended to pierce and pin down his quarry's shoulders in a single move.

61-80: 4. Small Building Level
(Around B grade)

@God_Usopun

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
X was running up the stairs. He didn't know where he was going, but he knew that he had to get away from there. His mind was in total panic. The gunslinger was trying to process the situation by asking questions and giving answers himself.
" What the hell was that? Kilij? That's definitely not him. I should have tried to talk to him, maybe? No, no that monster didn't look like he was in a mood for a chitchat. Shit!! Then what do I do now? Doesn't feel like I can get away from this. He didn't flinch at all when the bullets hit him. Though, they're my lowest grade, but still." X slowed down when he realized the beast was not going after him. "Wait a minute, he's not chasing me? Why did he changes by the way? He talked about his glasses and looked at the moon...? That's it...!" At that moment, X felt the stairs shaking. "Wha.." He couldn't finish his thought, because in front of him was what he tried to escape. The Weretiger leaped forward, and X saw it. It was a direct attack aimed at the gunslinger. Dodging was impossible and trying to would certainly results in more damage. There was a way to reduce it, the damage inflicted. X slightly jumped up, and took the hit. The gunslinger was sent downstairs at a speed no eyes could follow, but his course was stopped by the wall of the castle, who ended up cracked. His power suit saved him and took all the damage that was meant for him. But the material in what was made the wall of the castle sure were sturdy enough to not get destroyed. "Such power, such speed. Better not stay in his range." Loading up his gun with an incendiary bullet, "Sorry Weapon, but I might have to burn down this castle." He looked at the beast and switched to his Remington long range weapon already loaded with the best of his bullet.
"But first... Let's knock him out of this" X decided to not shoot at him immediately. He had to confirm a theory he had. With that, he dashed towards the door across the stairs at full speed.

@Fire Tiger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The game was on. The hunter surprised the prey and cut off his escape. With powerful claws it slashed it hoping to shredded to pieces and gorge on the remains. But this prey was cunning. Instead of standing its ground it left itself be pushed back by the blow. This diminished the effect.

The hunter licked his now bloody claws as he savoured the first contact. The crimson liquid with strong copper like taste seemed to further drive the beast into madness as it set to pounce once more. Running after the fleeing foe, its claws carved a long path along the castle walls as it neared the former ally. It opened its maw wider as it prepared to devour a chunk of his target.

Its breath blew upon the gunner. It was going to Chomp down when the thunder like noise of the gun exploded. By instinct, a dire flash of awareness hit the Mink. Slowed by the haze in his thoughts, the Tiger was late in dodging. A powerful bullet of molten lead hit the lower abdomen of beast. A furious howl of pain and anger erupted. So loud that the nearest windows bursted in millions of confetti like shards. As it screeched the beast felt burning pain on his side as the static covered fur lit in fire.

Being overwhelmed by agony, the man beast forgot about the hunt and seek a safe refuge. Smashing through walls and windows it leapt into the back courtyard of the estate. Falling on the ground it located a disheveled pond on the property and dove in. The cold water stung the wound with its brackish filth.

Raising from the dark waters the moon monster felt more savage than ever. Its hunger worsened and it needed an outlet for its ferocity. Just over his hip bone a fist sized hole dripped in electrically charged blood. If one looked closer that wasn't the only thing different in the predator. He was skinnier than before. This gave it a ghoulish aura. But it also meant that the transformation was eating away at the vitality of the creature. Who knew how long the hunter could keep up the act before collapsing as a pile of dried flesh and bones.

Step by step the creature left the yard. Each footstep would leave deep imprints on the muddy ground like an elusive monster of the wild. A legend of myth and fiction. A creature of dark fantasy. It raised its head high under the moonlight and sniffed for prey. It wasn't long before he locked on a specific scent full of life. Just what he needed something to sink his fangs into.

He followed the smell until he spotted what he was after. Moving slowly and quieter than any creature of such size deserved to it neared the prey from a blindspot. It crouched down on all fours and when he was deceptively close he pounced. Claws, fangs, static. Blood spurted into the night sky as the enemy was caught unaware of the attack. It looked frightened at the Tiger Mink as the light faded from its eyes.

Crunching the bones, the Mink stared at the caged wolf it devoured. Earlier in the evening Kilij had brought several cages of animals to surprise his partner in a scary act. The wolves were supposed to be the closing performance of the evening. But X's astuteness dampened the festivities. Now the show stopping wolves were serving a completely different purpose as they became trapped prey to the maddened cat.

In the lonely castle wails, barks, howls, and growls rang under the hunters moon. But there was only one man that could hear them.

@God_Usopun

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
X plan was simple. To verify his hypothesis on why did Kilij changed, he was planning on dragging the monster in a closed room where the moonlight will not reach. He believed that the moonlight was responsible for the change, reason why Kilij mentioned the sunglasses before transforming. The gunman just begun to run when the beast he was facing suddenly appeared next to him and it was trying to get a taste of him. X reacted instantly and reached his. Without knowing, he already lodged the bullet he loaded in it earlier in the monster. A scream was released, so strong that it pushed the gunslinger back to three feet. The monster catching fire then escaped by the window. Soon after, it jumped in the pond to extinguish the fire. X was observing all that from the opening the monster left after escaping. The gunslinger was shocked that his bullet couldn't do more damage than that, but he was also worried about how he was going to lure that monster back in the castle so he could turn him back to normal. X mind who never stop thinking came to eventually freeze after witnessing the horrific scene of 'Bakilij' preying on caged wolves.
"Okay that's enough. Why am I overthinking this. A couple of bullets won't kill him. I guess it's my responsibility to take him out knock him out. With his eyes closed the moonlight won't affect him." Using his Remington long range weapon, X aimed at the beast right leg and hide himself behind the wall right away.
Bullet DPR A
Weretiger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kilij Dao Odachi pirate blacksmith of the Backyard crew was tirelessly walking. He didn't where he was. All he saw was an endless plain of crimson red dirt. Each of his steps where illuminated by the overpowering glow of the full moon. The pungent smell of blood constantly assaulted his nostrils and bolts of lightning danced throughout the horizon.

He didn't know how he got here. One moment he was playing a trick on X, the next he was lost in this endless wasteland. With no direction in sight he kept on walking through the moonlit darkness. He suddenly stumbled onto the ground. When he got up he saw he had bullet holes in his shoulder. "What is going on?"

He was confused. He couldn't remember how it got this way, but he kept on walking. Later he collapsed once more as a huge wound manifested in his abdomen. Burning pain consumed his sides and he screamed like a wild beast. In the agony his vision blurred and suddenly he could see the castle once more. He thought about water before his consciousness fell back down in to the abyss. Unknowingly he had become a prisoner in his own mind. Trapped in the body of a beast. With no way to control the madness.

Meanwhile in the actual world Kilij's body was acting independently solely based on instinct. It cracked open the cages of canines af if they were paper wrappings on his favorite snack. As the blood dripped from its snarling snout, it became alert. The creature was relying on his primitive mind, but that was still the body of a highly trained warrior. Sculpted by years of intense fighting in the gladiatorial arenas and refined by the rough seas of the pirate world. It might not know what was wrong, but it could clearly sense the danger.

Dropping the now red painted cage the Tiger Beast turned towards the castle and sniffed the air. He knew he wasn't alone, but it had yet to pinpoint the interloper. It was on high alert, looking for any clues. It was then that a noise got his attention. Without wasted movements the beast pounced on the site of noise.

To his surprise what came from that spot was a bunch of flying rodents. It seemed that the sound that was heard was the rustling of bats. Just as the Mink preyed on the flying mammals, a thunder like boom reverberated in the desolate landscape. The striped one reacted by looking at the origin of the noise, but by then the high caliber bullet had already found its mark.

Chunks of flesh splattered on cobblestone patio as the Mink Monster growled with bloodshot eyes. Looking for immediate revenge it hopped towards the hiding place of the sniper. Yet it didn't get far before collapsing on the ground. A sizable injury adorned his mangled leg. Making normal movements a struggle onto itself.

Still that wouldn't deter the predator from getting its vengeance. His body consumed itself as it burned every bit of energy into a cloak of sparks and lightning. The electrostatic power of the electro pushed it from the ground as it drained the creature of life. Like shot from a rail gun. The beast lunched at the marksman.

Leaving a thick trail of blood behind, the injured feline crashed into the decrepit building. It fell on all four limbs as life's serum flowed from the three wounds. Not deterred in the slightest from the excruciating pain, it looked around until it spotted the aggressor.

The now much skinnier panther growled and pounced on the man. From its low to the ground position, it opened his jaws wide as it intended to bite a chunk of pirate in retaliation.

(Around B grade)

@God_Usopun

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
X was hiding behind the castle wall. The man was trembling and sweating from the stress and the fear he felt at the moment. He was feared that while trying to stop his friend, an enemy would appear or worst case he would be killed by his transformed teammate. Suddenly, a tumbling sound reached his ears. The beast was near him, and given the sound he just heard, he managed to wound it severely. But that was not enough thought the gunman remembering how his first shots didn't affect said beast. He decided if only one of them get to live, it would be him. Switching his gun on automatic he loaded them with a trembling hand. One was loaded with incendiary bullets while the other was loaded with his best bullets for the caliber.
Incendiary bullet DPR C
Top Grade bullet DPR B
X resolution was reflected in his eyes, they were burning, no sparkling, no it was the sparks coming from the beast that reflected on his eyes. It pounced with its jaws fully open. X resisted the urge of lodging a bullet in there as it might ruin his plan. "The next attack should be able to finish it." Thought X a few seconds before. Now, he knew this attack would not do any damage to him due to his suit and that would give him the chance to end it at close range where the beast would not be able to avoid it. Tilting slightly on one side the gunslinger offered the beast one of his shoulders. A slight pain was felt, making X understand that the suit would not last long at this rate and he needed to end it now. Due to the gigantic mouth, a part of X arm ended up immobilized. Only his forearm was able to move and it was enough for him. The monster's rush made them smash through the wall and end up in the courtyard with X's back on the ground, its grip tightened. At that moment, the gunman screamed "METEOR SHOWER: BARRAGE!!!!" followed his unstoppable shower of bullets.

@Fire Tiger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Down in the abyss of the mind, Kilij was meandering through an endless space. As he hobbled along he noticed a change in the barren scenery. "Rain?" He said as drop fell on his head. But when he looked at the falling substance it became clear that this wasn't water. No, it was blood.

Like the beginnings of a monsoon the showers of red kept increasing in strength. The disoriented Tiger man did not know what to make of this. That's when the howling started. Spectral wolves ran through the air. Vengeful ghost hunting the lost pirate. Kilij pulled out his scimitar blades and tried to fight them off. Everytime he hit them they vanished only to reappear again and again. It was like fighting a mirage.

The blood pooled up to his ankle and kept raising further as the rain continued. He was being bogged down in a crimson swamp of death. The phantom wolves were nipping at his flesh and a cloud of blood bats materialized from midair. Kilij was at his wit's end when his leg blew up as if shot by a cannon.

Fallen down to his knee he screamed as he tried to stop the bleeding. His blood mixed with the raising red torrent. Red lightning crashed from above as it got closer and closer until it struck the exhausted Mink. Each lightning bolt sapped energy away from him and when he looked at his hands his flesh was translucent and his bones could be seen. "What cursed is this?" He said as he struggled to not drown.

Sparks flew from the malnourished body as it closed down on the gunner. The human was one step ahead as he retreated to the outside. But that one step wouldn't be enough to escape the maddened beast. So for that reason he chose to unleash a hailstorm of bullets.

The endless barrage showered the Mink. It did not think much of the attacks as the first few projectiles lodged themselves within him. But as they kept coming it reacted as best it could. Driven by instinct it tried to replicate the actions that the body had taken so many times before to escape danger.

A dark film covered his skin as armament haki activated throughout his limbs. With both arms in front of him. The bullets ricocheted off his darkened skin as they flew off into the surroundings. Vases, sculptures, and paintings were utterly destroyed as the two combatants faced off.

21-40 Can coat ranged, solid weapons, such as bullets and arrows, as well as full limbs with invisible haki.

Durability 43
41-60: 3. Large Building Level
+2 Haki
81-99: 5. Town Level

When silence fell, smoke covered the Mink. The wooden parts of the castle structure were growing with fire as the feline lowered his arms. By lowering itself behind the haki covered limbs it protected the vitals from most of the damage. But if you looked closer, the fringes of the body were littered with a patchwork of spot like holes that spurted blood at random intervals.

The beast weekly lowered itself onto the ground. It wouldn't be able to last for much longer. Yet the madness didn't let it go quietly into the night. With a deadly snarl it picked the two scimitar blades that were hanging from its waist and did something that no swordsman would ever do in their right mind. It threw the swords, one after the other, at the enemy.

Sulong Strength = 75
Martial Arts = 62

@God_Usopun

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The gunslinger emptied twenty four bullets on the beast who in the end didn't fall. It stubbornly kept standing up. Barage was his last hope to finish the fight cleanly without killing his friend. Kilij had his Koka, something that gave the gunman some hope. He thought that his friend was back to himself and that this bloodbath was at it's end, but he was surprised when he saw him grabbing his swords and get ready for an attack. " Fool. You better than anyone know that this was not my best." Muttered X with a sad voice. He had to make a choice. Looking at Kilij overly wounded body, X wondered if Kilij could withstand another one of those bullets rush. There was no time to overthink it as Kilij attack was ready to be unleashed. X was confident that he could take it since his suit was still powered, but that would be probably the last time. He threw his guns, grabbed his rifle spinning like a staff he first switched it to auto, then loaded them. " If he gets his KOKA then I'll just break it with a more powerful attack." The now red tiger threw towards X his sword, which surprised the gunman who immediately ducked to avoid it However, the second sword came flying at a lower height straight at him and impossible to dodge. X blessed to have his suit on went flying backwards and ended up in the pond. Sparks came out of the suit, meaning it was useless now. X stood up slowly on top of his six feet, and he seemed to be mad with his eyes red. " First time I get this destroyed in a battle. I better learn how to use koka too or I might be in trouble the next time it happens." Slowly pulling something out his pouch, he loaded his rifle again. He just switched his bullet again. X used one hand and tore off his top and was now shirtless. The new bullet was the net shot he keeps carrying around with him even though he thinks that it's useless. " I can't just kill this stupid cat and get back on the ship like nothing happened. How am I supposed to explain that to Weapon? He better not fight back or it would not be possible to end this with both of us alive. Wait I wonder if a smokescreen can help him get his sanity back. He can't move too much and it's thick enough to prevent the moonlight from reaching him. Ok let's try that." His gun still in auto, X switched added another bullet, a smoke canister. Firing both at almost the same time, X hoped that the net would restrain Kilij and the smokescreen turn him back so he could convince him to keep his eyes closed.

@Fire Tiger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the mind of the beast the blacksmith pirate was fighting the ghostly wolves. Swinging his swords with the skills of an expert, but with little success to show for it. One of the howling specters nipped at his ankle and dragged him down into the raging ocean of blood.

Falling deeper and deeper into the dark abyss, the swordsmink saw the red light of the hunting moon shine on him. Like a spotlight followed his movements. Never leaving him it stayed on him like glue on paper. It was then that Kilij perceived that perhaps, just maybe he had to destroy it to break away from the nightmare.

So the Mink raised a sword in an attempt to do just that. It was unimaginable to kill the moon in the real world, but in this twisted land it might just be possible. He was going to attack before he could drown in the red. Unfortunately it was them that he recoiled as dozens of bullet holes appeared on him with destructive effect.

Bathed by darkness the beast lay unmoving from where it landed. It was unwilling to lose to this prey. It could no longer pounce on him so it resorted to throwing what was closest to its reach. This crude attack's only saving grace was the inhuman strength that the monster possessed and the martial skill memorized by the years of arduous training. Even when done mechanically, those arms performed with the agility of an expert.

Even as that happened the blood flowed from the Mink. Ethereal laughter echoed through the air as the moon seemed to intensify under the violence. In a bloody puddle the tiger was fighting against the effects of gravity as the stamina was drained in static flickers.

It struggled to look up when gunfire was heard again. Something heavy fell on it weaken back as the weretiger became trapped. It gave a low growl as it fought the bindings. While preoccupied with its entrapment smoke started spreading around and the beast disappeared from sight.

Kilij was sinking into the darkness. Bullet ridden and exhausted it didn't manage to take down the moon. His eyelids felt heavy as he got further and further from the surface. The breath he was holding burned his lungs as they suffer from lack of oxygen.

Just as he saw the end come, a change occurred. The light of the moon dimmed slightly and with that the bloody tide receded. The surprised pirate felt his back touch the earth as the deadly sea vanished. Not letting go of this unexpected opportunity, the Mink mustered his might and unleashed a flying sword strike into the eerie sky. The sword wave flew into the moon and seconds later it shattered like a broken mirror.

Back on castle Velns, the body of the beast shrunk back to regular as Kilj Dao Odachi returned to reality. His half closed eyes perceived the change of scenery and he knew that he had awaken from the nightmare. With the acrid smell of blood around him, he couldn't tell much about what had happened. But he knew that X was probably somewhere nearby. And as he was falling into unconsciousness he squeezed out some final words.

"I managed to scare you. Didn't I, X."

@God_Usopun

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
X was walking slowly towards the cloud of smokes with his rifle over his shoulder. There was a sharp thud sound that came from the same spot where Kilij was supposed to be. Knowing that his friend was already at death door, he hurried in the heavy cloud of smokes. The next seconds, he could hear his friend voice
"I managed to scare you. Didn't I, X."
" Bastard, you are going to pay for my suit repairs when we get back!" Angrily said X appearing in front of the wounded mink. Using a piece of his clothes, X hid Kilij eyes just in case. He then took him and carried him over his shoulder. " Let's go find someone who can help you ." In a moment, the gunslinger disappeared as if he was teleported. At full speed he ran towards the town in search for a doctor, leaving behind him a castle ablaze illuminating it's surrounding.

@Fire Tiger

Top Bottom