The King of Las Noches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sup all,

(In)Famous RP'er from NWAnime forums here. Huge Bleach fanboy.

Many here will remember me, most will have only heard of me.

I spent alot of time roleplaying pages worth of RP battles , deep intrigue, mind blowing dialogue and just generally writing some amazing RP that some would argue was as good or better than the story telling of the manga / anime itself (The fillers couldn't hold a f**king candle to the stuff we made)

I was a really good bio developer and made some very unique, original bleach abilities and powers. (Mainly arrancar-related stuff, but also a few select, cool Zanpakutos ; my famous ones that i recall were a solar / light-powered Zanpakuto called Choshinsei (Supernova) and a Heat-based Zanpakuto called Rengoku (Purgatory). If i listed all the arrancar ressureccions i made, i'd be here all day XD

Im 35 years old, a father of 2, a husband to 1 and friend to a few.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welcome to Thriller Bark

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright ya twisted my arm, here's some of the transformations I made

Name: Sangre Podenco (Blood Hound)
Release Command: Shuuketsu (Bleed)
Appearance: 8 ft tall bipedal dog like animal clad in black, rivetted armor.
Ability: The transformations power is based on blood. The more damage sustained by the user before his release and the closer to death he gets, the greater the power his Resurreccion state is. Once in his released state, any blood that stains his Hierro is absorbed and converted into energy, giving him temporary boosts of speed, strength and reoatsu. The more blood shed on him, the greater the boosts.

Name: Espantapajaros (Scarecrow)
Release Command: Mite Mitsumeru (Gaze and Stare)
Appearance: Slim built, average height man with a large scythe.
Ability: Has the ability to use curses of various types, most revolving around weakening the enemy. The most dangerous type of curse ability is called Ju-On, which is inflicted by locking eye contact with the enemy. The closer and longer the eye contact, the more damage it does, by sucking reiatsu out of the enemy through their eyes and leaving them filled with horrific images of their worst fears (the enemies known' fears are made aware when reiatsu is stolen. In this sense, the ability acts much like a mosquito would; sucking blood and injecting saliva, except this sucks out reiatsu, analyses the fears and weaknesses of it, and then injects them into the victim through visual hallucinations)
[automerge]1641851756[/automerge]
Can post more if you guys want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom