Island The Laughing Archipelago

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Laughing Archipelago located somewhere in Paradise, though it's exact location is a bit of a mystery and existence surrounded in myths due to the fact that it doesn't have a magnetic pull like other islands, making it impossible to find with log poses. Having stumbled upon it not long after setting out on his travels, Larsi made his base on the lush, forest island.

The entrance to the base of the Silver Hair Pirates is through a narrow strait named The Green Teeth. It is named so for the outposts on either side of the passing that watches and guards the entrance to the small town inside, The Silver Resort, where the crew can kick back and relax after a raid.

Behind the base is The Retreat. Its a small river leading out to the ocean, below a steep hill that serves as a good defense against ambushes, but at the bottom a small ship stands ready to carry the pirates off should a frontal attack prove too much.

Two other outposts can be found on the island, The Bird's Beak, named for the shape of the sharp peninsula shaped piece of land jutting out holds a outpost where a crewman can watch far in most directions. The Lonely Hovel is named for the small shack whoever is on guard has to stay in, as well as the fact that the walk back is through such an unwelcome terrain that it makes traveling back and forth between it and the Resort much harder. The crew usually draw lots for not having to take that shift, though if one wants peace and quiet, it's a good choice.

Lastly, about as big as the rest of the island, looming above it like a giant, is The Green Hair. Someone in the crew, no one remembers anymore, came up with the name early on, a joke on Larsi's moniker and the fact that it looks like the hair for the rest of the island from up above, and it just stuck. The thick forest has over the years been made room for several hiding spots, caves, etc. mostly for treasure. Due to this, it would also work great as a defensive position, a pitfall of dangers for anyone unaware. At the far end, though not in a set position, there will usually be a man on guard too.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: larsi
The Silver Bullet was cutting through the waves, the sun shining brightly down from up above. Larsi sat at the head of the ship, a somber look on his face. Ahead, he saw a mass of land covered in green emerge from the distance. He raised his hand, his thumb extended in a sign to Koujiro who was behind the wheel. They had finally returned home. A few minutes later they approached the Laughing Archipelago, aiming for the small strait with a small structure on each side. He nodded at the men stationed at each, and he saw them running inside, probably to alert those left in the base of their return.

Sailing in through the Green Teeth, they entered the bay of the island. The giant could not help smiling upon laying his eyes on the Silver Resort once more. The bay was lined with wooden docks and wooden houses, built somewhat recently. He even saw a few new buildings. Good, the men hadn't been slacking off while they were gone. A bit down another ship was anchored, seemed the new one was finished, they'd have to come up with a name for it. About a dozen men were gathered at the dock of the Silver Bullet's usual resting spot. Pushing himself up to his feet, Larsi picked up two objects that were resting next to him. In his left arm he cradled a rectangular wooden box, while his right hand held a sack, weighed down by whatever was inside.

Before the ship even touched, the giant stepped ashore. The people waiting on the dock stepped aside, confused, yet welcoming them back.
How''d the trip go cap'n? You brought back anything good? Larsi stopped momentarily, setting down the sack on the ground next to him. One of the men looked inside, yelling in delight. Holy shit, that's a good haul! What's in the b- The man was stopped by Musashi who put a hand on his shoulder. It's Straw's body. Go put the gold with the rest. Silence fell on the crowd, the only sound being the ship anchoring behind them and Larsi's feet walking across the wooden dock. His eyes were set on the highest hill above the town. It would make for a good resting place.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: riley escobar
Link was beginning wake up from the long events from Alabasta, noticing the room he was in as he was still receiving treatment was entirely empty. "What's going on? ... Where am i?". At this time unknown to Link was everyone on the ship had already gone and ventured to the island they recently embarked to which was in fact the very island of the crew itself's HQ.

Link then raised his right hand slowly removing the treatment including the needle that was stuck in his arm, he then moved the blanket over him and brushed it aside as he slowly altered himself lowering his feet down noticing some slippers on the floor. He then put the slippers on raising himself noting the door wasn't that far away as he headed directly for.

As he opened the door the light of sun hit him blinding him, "Damn it's too bright" as he heard some villagers talking about the meals to prepare for a meal whilst others wore saddened as they headed to the port of the city they had embarked.

Link noticed a 30 year old, pale skinned with dark hair villager and asked "Hey where am i? ... Actually whats going on?" asked link bewilderely as the villager replied the island was in mourning due to a persons late passing. "I am sorry to hear that, but who is it that passed away might i ask?" asked Link as the villager approached Link and showed a bounty hiding the wanted part which Link at first didn't realise but it was back in Alabasta of a person those people was defending.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dragomir
*Gawk gawk gawk gawk* Seagulls could be heard from above the ship. A flock of them were flying in one direction. Drago hung over the port rail of the silver bullet as it cut through the dark, navy blue waves heading to its destination. Drago smiled as he thought to himself We must be getting close to the Laughing Archipelago if seagulls are making noise over here. They don't stray very far from beaches. Turning his head to the right, Drago stood up straight and unlatched himself of the railing to get a clear view. There lay right before his eyes the emerald green island of the Laughing Archipelago. On the left lay a tightly grouped mountainous green forest, while on the right, laid more botched sections with a curve that looked like a bird's beak.

Been a damn while since we last came back here. Entering the bay, one could see houses and docks made of wood, the most abundant resource on the island. Another ship that was recently finished laid down closer down to land right in front of where the Silver Bullet usually docks.

A cluster of a dozen or so men were standing on the dock. What are they doing here so soon? Don't recall anybody calling in saying we were about to arrive. Drago shrugged. Meh, doesn't concern me. After I go fishing, I'm have to work on the cyborg parts in my lodge.

Larsi was already on the dock, walking past everyone through the dead silence. "Goddamn, Musashi laid to them so fast without a warning. Got em all quiet." *Thump!* Drago steppe off the shop, and landed on the dock with a good hump.

"Hup, coming through. Sorry. 'Scuse me." Drago bumped his way through the crowd to get the sandy beach. About 6 feet in front of him was a familiar 6 foot tall, tan skinned, short brown haired man with a dark red jacket revealing his abs. Not to mention a pair of black trousers and black boots. A delightful grin reached Drago's face.

"Well, well, well. If it's my boy Drago. Welcome back."

"Haha, good to be back Alias." The two share a tight and brotherly hug. "Good to be back man, good to be back..." Alias repeated almost with a tear.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: madao
Atop the crows nest of the Silver Bullet and away from the rest of the crew Minuano sat there alone in silence, feeling the breeze of the ocean flow through his hair. He did not pay much attention to the surrounding sea knowing that it had been a few days since their departure from Alabasta and thus they must be closing in on the Laughing Archipelago- their home.

With his eyes closed he started to think back on their recent adventure in Alabasta...the fight with Crocodile, the bomb and the revolution itself. It all felt so unreal thinking back on these events. Tears started swelling up as he remembered Straw...dammit if only I was strong enough me and Larsi could have ended Crocodile sooner and perhaps we could have been able to save Straw. Still not forgiving himself for what had happened to his mate

*Gawk gawk gawk gawk*

Wiping his tears away, Minuano opened his eyes and rose up- the sound of seagulls could only mean that they are now close to the Archipelago. It was time to notify the rest of the crew of this and have them prepare for docking although he was sure that Larsi must've already seen the island as well. He grabbed a nearby loose rope and jumped down on deck.

A few minutes passed and as they closed in on the dock cheerings could be heared as the men on land was greeting them back
. Cracking a small smile in his face, Minuano waved back to the crowd as he used his powers to disintegrate and reappear next to where Larsi stood, looking towards where he looked so the hills, Huh? It's a beautiful spot you've picked, Cap'.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Larsi climbed the mountain in silence, still cradling the casket in his arms. It felt so light and small. Lost in thought he soon realized he had reached the top of the mountain. Finding a spot overlooking the sea and town below, he knelt down, putting the coffin on the grass, flattening the long straws in the process. He knew he could use his abilities to make the next part easier, but he didnt want to cheapen it anymore.

Placing his fingers pointed at the ground beneath the greenery, pushing down. He felt the soil rub against his skin as his hand dove into the earth. Rocks scraped against his skin and he snapped roots, but paid neither any heed. Bringing it back up he scooped the debris aside, placing it in a pile on the ground. Moving back in, he slowly dug out another handful. Placing it on top of the pile, he went in again. He made sure not to rush himself, although his size resulted in it being done a few minutes later. Sitting up, but still on his knees he looked around. To his left was the pile of dirt, to his right was the casket, and in front was the grave. Behind was a grand view worthy of a man like Straw. Minuano had joined him quickly, and now more were starting to turn up. A group of peopld were climbing the hill, led by Musashi who was carrying a huge pillar of a rock, as he had promised during the voyage. He had said the least he could do for the man that sacrificed himself for him was find and create a monument to remember him by. The rock was about four meters long, maybe half a meter wide, and half of that thick. He had worked quickly indeed. Stopping just short of the coffin, he put it end of the rock down, leaning it against himself. He drew a deep breath, clearly strained as the rest of the group walked past. Larsi spoke quietly, though his voice cracked at first. He was unsure if it was because he hadnt spoken in long or because of his emotions.
Th- Thank you.

Musashi only nodded, looking down on the box before him. As the small crowd settled around the hole, the giant cleared his throat. With one last glance around he directed his gaze and the wooden box to his right. He- Strawhatter, was a good fighter and a better man. Although I didn't know him for long, the time we shared is something I wouldn't give up for anything. I- I'm sorry I couldn't make it in time, and I hope you can rest in peace.The giant bowed his massive head, giving respect to his fallen soldier, as Musashi cleared his throat. Giving a small nod to the other man, the giant gave him the floor. Standing in spot, the swordsman opened his mouth, speaking down to the casket. I've no one but you to thank for being able to stand here today. Thank you for saving me, I hope in a moment like this I could have done the same thing.

Afterwards anyone who wanted to say any words were allowed to do so. Some people only paid their condolences, while others held small speeches, yet Larsi was thankful of them all the same. After a while silence settled on the crowd, no one left who wanted to speak. Without a word the giant lifted the casket, lowering it gently into the hole. Placing it at the bottom, he began refilling the hole in the ground with the soil to his left. As he was nearly done, Musashi came around in front, placing the giant rock at the top of the grave, sticking out around two and a half meters. Filling the rest of the hole, Larsi sat back up, as Musashi dusted off his hands. Thank you all for coming, I'm sure he would have appreciated it. If anyone wants to stay, they're free to do so of course. He spoke to everyone around him, before directing his attention to Minuano. I need to talk to you in my office. Rising to his feet, the captain turned around and walked down the hill before anyone else, heading towards the largest building in the town.

Once Minuano arrives in Larsi's office:
Some time later Larsi was seated behind his desk, reading the newspaper and writing on a piece of paper. Seeing the oldest of his friend and most trusted man enter, he could not help but smile. Had to have been the first time since Alabasta. He continued to write as he spoke. I've got a job for you. We need allies, now that we've probably angered the World Government even more. You remember the people I met back at Twin Capes? Well, I want you to travel and offer up our support to one of their new locations. He motioned towards the newspaper. The Revolutionary Army has taken control of Cactus Island. I want you to travel there and offer our aid and protection, of course in exchange for compensation. Here. He finished writing the letter, handing it out towards Minuano, the paper almost as big as Minuano himself. I want you to take the new ship, I've named it The Floating Straw, take two men and travel there and deploy them as our envoys.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: madao
As Larsi finished his speech everyone gathered closer around the casket and paid their condolences, when it was Minuanos turn he cleared his throat and calmly began speaking Straw...you were a great man, you may not have been around for long but even then you were part of this family and I want to thank you deeply for the time we had together. Not many people have it in them to make such a sacrifice like you did. May you rest in Peace. He finished his speech and wiped away a single tear that had begun to fall down his cheek.

Larsi said:
I need to talk to you in my office.
Silently nodding towards Larsi to let him know he'd met up with him in a bit. Minuano turned his attention towards Drago who stood just a few meters away together with Alias and walked towards the two of them. He needed to speak with Drago about an urgent matter. As he closed in on them he spoke not so loudly, hey Drago...got a min? I need to have a talk with you. Alias who also stood there with them moved away to let the two of them speak in private.

So Drago...I haven't told Larsi about this yet but wanted to let you know that I no longer can wield a sword. He raised his right arm and showed it to Drago as he continued- during the fight in Alabasta I was wounded as you know but not everything healed back as expected...it seems like my nerves were damaged and I can't make a firm grip without my hand shaking so he made a brief paus before continuing I'd like you to have my family heirloom Murasama. I'm pretty sure you will take good care of it and it can stay happy with you.

As their conversation ended, Minuano headed down from the hills and went straight towards Larsi's office to see what he wanted to discuss.

moments later he pushed open the giant door to Larsi's office and saw his giant figure towering at the other end of the room, reading the news. A smile could be briefly be seen when the two of them made eye contact and as Larsi continued writing he spoke to him wtithout any delay about a mission he had for him. As he finished he handed Minuano a giant letter that was almost the size of him and continued

Larsi said:

I want you to take the new ship, I've named it The Floating Straw, take two men and travel there and deploy them as our envoys.
Leave it to me...also great choice of name for the new ship! I'll be sure to return with great news.

Minuano strapped the letter to his back and left the room, heading straight towards the docks where the Floating Straw was waiting for him to take it on its maiden voyage. While walking he saw two of their men just slacking around doing nothing so he decided that the two of them would be perfect to bring with him. Oi you two, Knoll! Tott! follow me, we have an important mission to carry out. Yes sir, on our way!

As the three of them boarded the ship, Minuano headed towards the log room and picked out the eternal log pose towards Cactus Island and went out again and ordered Knoll and Tott to prepare the ship for their voayge and so the three of them together set sail for their destination.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: stealth black sanji
To the Resort
Aboard the Silver Bullet, Gambit sat on the starboard side of the ship with his feet hanging across the water hitting his 20th cigar along the journey. He looked up and deeply breathed, and was drawn by the silhouette of clouds beneath the noon sky, magnified by the resonating harmony of the hovering tagak (seagull in Gambit's country) and the emanating fragrance of an abundant sea; he couldn't help but reminisce on his days back in his kingdom, for it truly resembles his birthplace.

Minutes later, he smelled fresh woods and leaves mixed with the soil kissing the waters, and he knew they are approaching the shore of some tropical islands. He rose on his seat and gently touched the deck of the ship and witnessed an archipelago within reach. There were a handful of locals, houses and even a resort in his sight. This place's a paradise, he thought, gently smiling at the people welcoming them, winking at the teenage girl standing in the dock. All of the crew disembarked after Larsi and so he was.

The Burial
After some time, Larsi climbed up the hill and commenced the ceremony with the rest gathering in circle. The atmosphere weighed heavier as he saw them all pressing their hearts after the death of a friend. Tears fell down their cheeks, regrets on their chest, memories they held, and friendship they cherished, they bid forlorn farewell to the man they call family. Gambit never knew this man but he paid his respects to him and to the men who rescued Alabasta. I know what it feels like losing a comrade. It doesn't only break your heart but part of your life will never go back. Strawhatter, that's what they call you; if you ever find my family in another life, tell them that I missed them. Adios, he whispered placing his palm against his chest.

Meeting
After the burial, Larsi summoned Minuano to his office in which Gambit saw as a perfect opportunity to discuss things with that man. He followed the two pirates after several minutes waiting outside. It took him two more cigars before Minuano checked out and without stalling, he set his feet into the giant room, approaching and talking to him directly to the point. "Hey Larsi. I am sorry for the loss of your comrade and I truly understand how it feels as I lost mine in the past and the same reason I came here. This may not be the most convenient circumstances but I am taking chances. First of all, I shall thank you for giving me a ride to this place you call home but I have to bid goodbye as I have a very important mission to commence. I am looking for a legendary pirate named Redfield who rose in fame in the era of Roger. I am not certain if you ever heard of it but two years ago he had killed a lot of villagers in East Blue in search of something, killing few of my friends in a certain island. Thereon, rumours have said that this man holds a demonic power and plans to rise up and conquer the seas once more. I heard from a source in the New World that he has finally obtained it - the mythical zoan, vampire fruit! I have to stop him and steal his devil fruit. But in order to get that, I need to take his life. It may sound awkward during times like this but I need a boat to reach his location. And if I ever made it out alive, I will go back and return the favor and maybe just maybe, fill in a missing force in your crew.. Strawhatter might be irreplaceable but my skills can't be discredited. So, do we have a business here?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

hey Drago...got a min? I need to have a talk with you
"Oh sure Minuano. Sorry, gonna have to break away for a moment." Waving his hands to signal that this was no big deal, Alias backed up from the duo to let them talk.

So Drago...I haven't told Larsi about this yet but wanted to let you know that I no longer can wield a sword. He raised his right arm and showed it to Drago as he continued-
Drago nodded as he remembered how badly chopped up Minuano's arm had been from the trip on Alabasta.

during the fight in Alabasta I was wounded as you know but not everything healed back as expected...it seems like my nerves were damaged and I can't make a firm grip without my hand shaking so
Drago eyed Minuano's arm and cringed, imagining how such a thing would feel like for him. Goddamn, It looked bad when I first saw but I didn't it was THIS bad. Dude must be fucked...
he made a brief paus before continuing I'd like you to have my family heirloom Murasama. I'm pretty sure you will take good care of it and it can stay happy with you.
Whaat?! Drago almost jumped in the air as his ears were absolutely zapped when he heard this from Minuano. His hands covering his gaping mouth from the unexpected surprise like an unexpected bird shit falling on you. Just on the pleasant. "Holy shit! This is just...just...just wow!" Drago embraced Minuano with a powerful hug.

A few minutes later, Minuano was on his way. "Wow...I couldn't be more grateful," Drago stood there as if time had stopped itself just to dwell in the good air that was brought in from his conversation with the first mate.

"Oi Drago, you done thinking?" Startled by the sudden voice, Drago jumped a little. "Oh sorry, I'm just in limitless gratitude right now," A pause as Drago kept thinking. "Oh right! I have shit to do. Gotta make some bombs for Larsi. Come help me Alias. I was thinking about turning myself into a cyborg as well. I'm pretty sure I have enough material for it in my shop."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Larsi watched with a smile on his face as Minuano carried off the huge piece of paper. His gaze falling back to the paper in his hand, he flipped another page. Due to his size, he had to special order his newspapers, so that he could actually use them. It caused a bit of a delay for news, but it was worth it nonetheless. Absently he heard another person enter. Looking up, he saw it was one of their new recruits. Gambit was his name. Putting down his newspaper, the captain listened in silence to the words of his new crewmate. After he finished speaking, the giant remained silent for a bit longer. His eyes regarded the man standing before him. After a while he broke the silence, speaking solemnly.

I just buried one of my men, now you want me to send you off to fight one of the legends from the era of the Pirate King by yourself? I can't do that. Larsi shook his head. However, I can understand the value both of your desire to avenge your friends and in taking his power for yourself. He leaned back in his chair. I'll help you.

Standing up, the giant almost reached the ceiling inside his office. Walking out from behind his desk, he quickly passed Gambit, reaching the door in a few steps. Follow me. He stepped out into the sunlight. The smell of the ocean and the sounds of birds merged with the smell of food and the sound of working people. He was greeted by people outside, and nodded in return. Turning left, he walked down the docks. After a short time they reached a building, the sound of working being the most intense inside. Larsi was grateful most of the important buildings were built to accommodate his size. Pushing up the door, he only had to bend a little to be able to step inside. Drago's workshop smelled of oil, metal and various other unnatural smells, but it wasn't uncomfortable. In the far end of the room he saw Drago working on some sort of armor contraption. On a table to his left was a bag marked "To Larsi". Picking it up carefully, he looked inside. The bombs that he requested were there just as ordered.

Thank you for these! He yelled loud enough that their scientist could hear him. I have a gift and a mission for you. First, our newest ship, I'm giving it to you. I want you to take Link, Eve and Musashi and a few other men to go to Kenzan Island, the home of the long arm tribe. Make them part of our territory, however way you see fit.

He turned to walk out, almost out the door when he remembered one last thing. Oh by the way, the name of the ship is up to you. With that, he turned to Gambit who he hoped had followed him. I just need to find one more person. Koujiro! Where are you?

A few minutes later, having found the gunslinger, Larsi stepped aboard the Silver Bullet again. It was clear for other people, except for him and Koujiro. The gunslinger stepped up to the wheel while the giant waited for Gambit to arrive. Two more crewmen also stepped on board. Lastly, when all five were on board, the ship would leave the port once more, first heading to Saboady Archipelago.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: stealth black sanji
Larsi carefully listened to the words Gambit tried to convey. Surprised, the captain honored his request but with one condition, he is assisting him. Grateful, the card thrower almost sprout his tears out but he had to retain his composure of a tough guy, so he clenched his jaw and pushed his tounge against his palate to avoid tears. As things were settled, he followed the captain as he sent his huge body outside giving series of missions and orders to his crew. After collating the items from Drago's lab, he summoned a man holstering a gun who was behind the wheel when they traversed the seas from Alabasta. Later, two other men joined him.. Larsi boarded the ship in which he seconded immediately. As his feet set on deck, he looked behind to bid a gesture to the kind people in the island. He looked up in the sky and breathed heavily as he knew that this is not going to be an easy journey. The place in which Redfield resides will take weeks and that would be plenty of time to prepare for the battle... Gambit pushed his feet against the deck and leap in the ship's mast, facing Larsi. "The heavens are clear, this is gonna be a long journey. Thanks for granting my request.. I guess I should call you Cap now.. I won't let those bastards run wild.. His era has long been doomed. Now's the time for a revolutionary methods to turn the world upside down.."

He sat on the frame of the mast, lighting a cigarette, he remembered something worth sharing. "My trusted friend will be waiting for us in Sabaody and it is expected that he will arrange the deal to coat our ship once we get there. After that, I can send him home but knowing his assassination abilities, it will be a waste not to let him fight with us. His name is T-Bag. Teodoro Bagwell.."

[IMG]

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmm, hmm. Almost done with these cyborg utilities. Just gotta screw this piece in here... Drago leaned into the table, pushing in his screw driver into one of the cyborg arms that he was making. Around this corner of his workshop, laid multiple finished pieces. An arm was a few feet to the left on the table. 2 legs were side by side behind the arm. Chest plating next to all 3. That's just the few of the many cyborg pieces Drago had finished "Done!"

Drago wiped the sweat off his face using his dark, dirty hand. Although, what he did was weary work, these 2 hours of work certainly did not compare to what he did only a few weeks ago. Back to back days of nonstop work on his cyborg parts. "Finally done with everything. Took me almost 4 months." A weary, but bright smile covered itself on Drago's face. Now Larsi should be coming any now to pick up his-
Thank you for these! He yelled loud enough that their scientist could hear him. I have a gift and a mission for you. First, our newest ship, I'm giving it to you. I want you to take Link, Eve and Musashi and a few other men to go to Kenzan Island, the home of the long arm tribe. Make them part of our territory, however way you see fit.
Ah, there he is! Just on cue!

Drago smiled to appreciate Larsi's thanks. His smile fading away and serious look dawned his expression as Larsi continued on. Drago couldn't hold back the grin that splattered across his face as leading a crew of his own for a mission, was something that he always wanted to do, but never got the chance "The new ship, wow I can't believe you're giving it to me! So much good coming to me today and I haven't even done much! Aight captain, consider the mission done."

About 30 minutes later, after Drago cleaned himself up, he walked out fully dressed in cyborg gear on his chest, arms, and legs. Taking a deep breath, Drago boomed his voice out straight from his diaphragm "Link, Eve, Musashi, Alias, and Mista, get ready cause WE'RE HEADING OUT ON A MISSION!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: riley escobar
Not long after Link came onto land and was directed to go to the outskirts and someone will be awaiting him to take him to the burial site of the fallen crew member. Link prodded onto the outskirts noting how cheerful the place was despite Pirates ruling, "something is odd, normally pirates are portrayed as all evil yet this island is completely different. This place ... no this pirate crew is different".

A few moments later Link came across a man with blond hair, a fairly pale looking skin, dressed down in blue and black who was on his way back from the funeral with tears in his eyes holding the hand of his daughter as he proclaimed that the Captain gave him a good send off. "Hey, do you know where the grave is of StrawHatter?" asked Link which the man replied to just venture to the top and you'll spot it and that if his name was Link as he was marshaled to the docks.

Link carried on as he slowly headed his way to the top of the hill as the wind picked up as he could hear crying,sobbing, screams and shouting as the mood became somber for the loss of a great man. As link headed and finally got to the top he could see a grave with roses all around the grave and still people paying their respects as thats where he could hear the echoe's of grief. Link made his way directly to the grave as he stood still as his heart beated a little faster as he got down on his knee placing a rose that he picked up en route to the grave. Taking a breath of fresh air as he placed his hand next to the grave he quivered "Hey StrawHatter, if you ever hear this, just know i may have never met you or gotten to know you but i hope you in a better place and watching over us." as he ushered a tear getting up to his feet then turning around and made his way to the docks. "Before i head to the docks i need to change my clothes ... good thing i actually got a bunch of extra".

As Link made his way back to the edge just before getting to the top of the hill as he shut his eyes before a breeze of air whistled through and around him, as the breeze paused Link could hear the livelyhood of the island with birds chirping from the west and the echoes of men, women and children from the east. He opened his eyes and then made his way back down the hill and to the docks though just before he made his way down "StrawHatter hope your with us as the Silver Hairs move forward. If anything having you with us and make us grow. Though not just grow bigger but not just bigger but more and we will tell you our journey when we get to meet you in the next life".

Dragomir said:
About 30 minutes later, after Drago cleaned himself up, he walked out fully dressed in cyborg gear on his chest, arms, and legs. Taking a deep breath, Drago boomed his voice out straight from his diaphragm "Link, Eve, Musashi, Alias, and Mista, get ready cause WE'RE HEADING OUT ON A MISSION!"
As Link approached the docks just in time noting his name being echoed and being part of a mission as he could just reply with a smile.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: sallucion
To the resort
*Gawk Gawk Gawk Gawk*

Eve slowly opened her eyes after the seagulls woke her. Where are we? Eve stood up and noticed she was still in the room where she treated Link his wounds. It was also the room where she cleaned Straw his body before handing him over to the Captain. Her eyes started to tear, but she hoped it was because she looked through the window into the bright sky. Tsssk, falling asleep like this. Eve was annoyed she fell asleep, still blood on her hands and her clothes. Before walking outside and meet up with the crew, Eve decided to check up on Link his wounds. Everything was as it should be. It wouldn't take long before Link would wake up, she knew. Now, let's see where we have arrived.

Eve stepped outside, she could barely keep her eyes open as a bright sun welcomed her. So, home it is huh. The first thing Eve noticed are the small wooden houses build on the island and the huge amount of people already waiting for them. She knew it wouldn't be a happy welcome at all once they knew what happened to Straw. Right in front of her she noticed the Captain. He was holding a huge bag in one arm and in the other was none other than Staw his body. Welcome home Straw.

Larsi was the first one to get off the boat, followed by the others. Eve wasn't sure if she could leave Link like this, but she knew he would be okay and make his way into the island later on. Eve started to climb out of the boat, it was quiet, that could only mean one thing. It didnt take that long before people started to wake up and started to talk again. As she passed Drago, bro hugging with Alias, she noticed two heads staring at the top of the hill. So, that's the spot.. Couldn't be better. Eve followed both the Captain and her Vice Captain.

The Burial of Straw
Eve was one of the first at the top of the hill. The first thing she saw was her captain digging a hole with his bare hands. Before Eve could even aid him he was already finished digging. In the corner of her eyes Eve noticed Musashi passing her. He was caring a huge stone for Straw his grave. The next thing Eve heard was a short but very strong speech from their Captain, followed by Musashi his words.
Other member of the crew were able to give their words, but once before his Grave Eve couldn't find the words she wanted to say. Her throat was dry and stuck. May you find your rest, Straw.
He huge giant filled up the hole and the rock was placed. The Captain was already leaving after telling Minuano he wanted to speak to him in his office. It is time to clean myself. Ashamed as she was for being all bloody at a funeral, she punished herself in her head. Eve walked off to her hut to switch clothes and clean herself.
After the burial of Straw
It took Eve a while to clean herself and her clothes. Blood was everywhere, but she didnt mind.. as long as she could save lives. Now that she thought about it, she almost forgto about Link. He should be up and running by now, I should check on him soon. Let's take it easy for now. Eve walked towards her book shelf and grabbed one of her medicine books.

For a long time Eve did read about a couple of medicines which could be helpful on their adventures. I won't lose another mate ever again, I promise it, Straw.

Dragomir said:

"Link, Eve, Musashi, Alias, and Mista, get ready cause WE'RE HEADING OUT ON A MISSION!"
She complained, Guess my study time is over. Eve put the book back in the shelf and prepared herself for another adventure.
Not everyone is going with us, so I wonder what kind of mission we did get. Eve stepped outside where she noticed Drago and Link waiting for them. No need to check up on Link anymore I suppose, he looks more than fine.

Alright Drago. Explain on our way to the open sea, for now lets go

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After several tosses, Drago--still in unable to sleep--lied in his bed. He stared through his glass ceiling at the twinkling stars in the black pelt of space. Wisps of cloud, barely visible, drifted over the waning crescent moon. Will the night continue it's peace or be disturbed by a plot-twisting event?

Do I really want to do this? What would Larsi think when he finds out? What would Straw think? Go rogue, abandon the crew, and ally with our #1 enemy? The ultimate betrayal...but is it really though if I'm trying to help the crew out?

Drago huffed a heavy sigh. He has pondering over this ever since he came back from Kenzan island. He decided once more to try going back to sleep. This time he was rewarded with his wish.

-2 hours later in Minuano's quarters on the island-

The first mate of the silver hair pirates slept soundly in his queen-sized bed. His long hair draped over his torso like a blanket. A quite frizzly and knotted blanket.

*Creeeeaaaakk*

The door to the room opened and light step on wooden floor resounded itself into the room. Minuano still slept ahead. The steps continued in until finally, they stopped at the edge of the bed. A dark figure watched over the first mate like a tiger which stalks it's prey.

An audible gasp came from this figure but was muffled quickly. Another person entered--surprisingly without a sound--and grabbed hold of the first intruder.

"You know as well as I do that you aren't supposed to be here. I highly doubt that you just mistakenly entered here am I right, Elise? So deliberate, quiet, like a hunter." With a sudden burst, Elise was thrown to the front--still grabbed down by the 2nd figure--wall next to the door so incredibly fast that it nearly knocked the wind out of her. Even more shocking, is that not a single sound was made during this interval.

The 2nd figure let go of Elise soon after the the exchange and stood face to face in front of her.

"Trying to assassinate the first mate weren't you?" The guy dangled a long, sharp dagger which he stolen from the girl. It gleamed beautifully with it's intricate design in the moonlight. The man brought it to his face for a closer inspection.

"This is a very well crafted knife. I believe it would cost money that you would nowhere near have from when I picked you up at Kenzan island. Also, those long arms aren't real are they?"

Elise was taken aback by how this man had discovered her weapon and fakes so quickly, although, she didn't show it. Her silence persisted on.

The man smiled. "Do you work for the world government?" The guy randomly asked. "Yes! There it is! You really are an assassin aren't you? You must be wondering how I could possibly know when you didn't answer my question. It's simple really. I noticed you widen your eyes, although for a brief moment."

"Means nothing," Elise spoke suddenly. Defiantly. "I was just shocked by the sudden accusation."

"Oh, please. Expensive dagger. Looming over the first mate. Fake long arms to make yourself appear like a long arm, you're an assassin of some kind. You probably killed the chieftain in Kenzan island didn't you? If you do work for the world government then you can make what I want occur easier."

Elise now was interested. She stepped away from the wall and got closer to the man. What did this man want from her?

"Which is?"

The man chuckled. "A shichibukai."

Elise's mouth hung wide open. "I can't do that all by myself."

"Which is where he comes in," the figure points at Minuano. "Instead of killing him, how about we capture him and offer him to the world government. Better I just do it and you say you beared witness to me defeating and strapping him up. Surely the first mate of the most infamous pirate in the grand line would be enough to get the title no?"

"Sure, it could work but...why do you want to become a shichibukai? You're betraying your crew."

The man stared plainly at Elise. Long stretches of silence grew between them before he replied back. "That's for me to know. Come on, help me tie him up and put him in a bag. Then we put him on a boat and sneak out.

-30 minutes later-

The fast boat the duo have stolen laid calmly on the waters. No rocking, no wind. All that will take for this boat to move will be some good ol oaring.

"You ready?"

"Yes, but before we leave, may I ask how did you find me?"

"I awoke from a short nap which I had hoped would give me a deep slumber. I saw a shadowy figure move by my window, already restless, I decided to follow."

The two headed out. Food and water stored on the boat next to a big bag filled by an unconscious Minuano.

Far into the trees, hiding from sight was the ship's navigator. Eve. She watched in horror at the betrayal that had transpired.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Laughing Archipelago was quiet as usual, very little going on, other than construction and practice, so that the soldiers did not fall behind. Jinsung, or mostly referred to as Sarge by his men, sat on the deck, resting after a proper session. He was an average looking man, short black hair, sharp face and a black shirt and tan pants, plain as the day itself.. Reaching for the drink resting next to him, he was looking forward to rest for the rest of the evening. Just as his hand wrapped around the glass, the den den mushi next to it began ringing. Sighing, Sarge sat there for a few moments, holding the drink without moving. Shaking his head, he let go and grabbed the phone, bringing it up. Unhooking the phone, he spoke simply. Yeah?

Minutes later, the phone call being finished, Sarge strode down the deck, calling orders. Soon, a group of 22 other figures boarded the newly constructed ship along with Sarge, it was so new it had not even been named yet. Setting off, the ship carrying them embarked towards the Kingdom of Alabasta.

The ship will reach Alabasta 48 hours from now.

Edited description of Sarge

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It had been a quiet few weeks at the Laughing Archipelago. Only every now and then did any ship leave or arrive at the island. Several ships were docked at the port with a decent chunk of the Silver Vampirates' fighting force currently occupying the Silver Refuge. Since the small island was one of their most compact and easily defended territory of the pirate crew located in Paradise, it was often used as a barracks and strategic mobilizing forward base. Because of this, they had yet to be attacked at this location, but any day that could change.

Musashi had been stationed here for several months, only having been sent out on a few missions in this time frame. So he made sure to keep his skills up to par, leading sparring sessions with the crew at least once per day. Today he stood in the tall grass, a sword in each hand as five crew members circled him, their own blades drawn. The sun shone straight down on them from above, reflected in the shiny metal that they held, and gave their sweaty bodies a glistening sheen. Already they had been going at it for over an hour, as had the several other groups spread across the field they stood in. The sound of metal on metal repeatedly broke the tranquil silence, yet Musashi wasn't deterred, nor was his five adversaries.

As if on command they charged Musashi, swords raised high and ready to strike. Only a couple meters from him now, they tried to box him in and prevent a counter attack. His eyes darted to either side, and stealing a gaze behind. None of them were advancing faster. Good. With that the senior swordsman jumped into action, dashing forward inbetween the to that approached from the front. Their swords descended, but clanged against his own as he positioned himself directly between them. Twisting his body around and pushing outwards, he also pushed against the swords, briefly knocking the two of them off balance.

Now faced with the other three momentarily, Musashi grinned, kicked himself off the ground again, dashing at the woman to the left, meeting her head on. With great force he slapped her sword aside with his left sword, ripping it free from her grasp, before whipping the blade around and dragging it across her neck, leaving a red mark. With that, she dropped to the ground. One dead. The other two were already moving in, swords bearing down on him. Stepping backwards, he let the two weapons simply cut air in front of them, before stepping forward and onto the left blade, holding it down. Striking across his foe's chest, he left a red mark diagonally across his torso and he fell to the ground too. Two dead.

By now the first two had regained their footing, and to not be surrounded again Musashi stepped to the left, facing all three of them at once. For a few moments they tested one another, striking and parrying. Then Musashi struck again, swiping across the wrist of the middle, drawing red again. His main hand useless, the other man dropped it down, holding the sword with one hand, though he was not as good at it as Musashi himself. The man on the left tried to use the opening and stepped forward, stabbing forward to try and take him out. Alas Musashi stepped aside then forward, hearing the grunt and he struck the side of the other man and felt him collapse to the ground. Three dead. His right sword rose quickly, blocking the strike of the woman to the right, only inches from his neck. Their eyes met and both grinned at each other, while Musashi repelled a strike from the now one handed man. Moving swiftly on his feet, Musashi stepped around the man, slashing across his back before he could ever react. Four down.

The woman was his last foe, and the closest to actually striking him. Going on the offensive Musashi switched to Ittoryu, dropping his left sword to the ground and grabbing his sword with both hands. For a few seconds all that existed was their blades dancing through the air, the sound of metal on metal. Then, as if out of nowhere the woman's sword fell to the ground, with Musashi's placed on her neck.
Good try, he said before sheathing his sword. You almost had me at one point. The rest of you need to be more careful! He turned towards the other swordsmen who were getting back on their feet now that the sparring match was over, some of them trying to clean off the red paint. They still had several other marks from previous sessions, though Musashi had a few of his own. They weren't completely hopeless. He wiped the red from his practice swords before sheathing them. Around them, others also finished up their session and started heading back.

Moments later he joined the group walking back to the Silver Refuge. It was only a few minutes walk, and soon they'd reach the crossroad that either led them to the right to the Retreat or forward to the Green Hair. Taking left they headed back to town, cresting the hill so the settlement and bay lay before them. Musashi was joking and laughing with someone when his eyes fell on the sea, and he froze in place mid sentence. Approaching rapidly towards the docks was a large marine warship, of the same grade manned by at least Vice Admirals. Only for a moment he stood there before springing into action, shouting orders.
Get your real swords and report down at the docks, right now!

With that he leapt into the streets, rushing down among the buildings, seeking his own home. On his way he saw several other pirates rushing about, preparing to get into position. Bursting into his own home he dropped his practice swords onto the floor, grabbing his three usual swords off the peg just inside the door. Not even making sure his door shut properly he was dashing down towards the docks only moments later. As he ran, other pirates fell in behind him, wearing whatever they had happened to be wearing, carrying their weapons. In the distance ahead he could hear a familiar voice shouting orders.

Breaking free from the throng of the buildings Musashi and his retinue came upon Sarge, standing on the rise just above the docks, directing pirates to their positions.
I want guns at the ready, but don't shoot till I give the order! The other man turned to face Musashi, relief visible for a second, before his stern look took over again. Good, I need your men to be ready here at the docks, I'll take the high ground. You good to parlay in case they're not trying to pick a fight? Musashi nodded quickly, stepping forward to the edge. Good. With that the other man started to move off, only to stop as another voice from behind broke them off. Don't engage them, wait!

Musashi and Sarge both turned to see Koujiro rushing out into the open, carrying his long range rifle in his hands, almost slipping and falling on the cobblestones. Catching himself in the last second, he looked at the two of them, shock and joy apparent on his face. Breathless, he simply moved on past them, rushing onto the docks below. Musashi tried to grab the other man, but he was too fast. Cursing under his breath, Musashi followed him, catching up to the marksman as he stood at the edge of the dock, rifle slung across his back. In his hand he held the scope that had been attached to the weapon. What are you doin- Koujiro simply held the scope up to Musashi, who grabbed it and looked at the oncoming ship. It was definitely a ship for a Vice Admiral, but something seemed off. At the prow stood a single figure, far too big to be a normal human. Long hair and tattered clothing adorned the small giant, with metal links hanging from his wrists. Musashi barely noticed that his mouth was open as Sarge reached them. What the hell are you guys doing? He pulled the scope from Musashi's grip. Looking towards the ship he too quickly fell silent. I couldn't believe it...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Larsi held tight on to the guns positioned at the very front. He had asked one of the escapees to adjust them to aim upwards so that he could hold it better. There was two reasons that he stood here at the front of the vessel. If there was anyone left at the Archipelago they would likely not welcome a marine ship, and if they recognized Larsi they'd likely stand down. He also just was eager to return here, to the one place that truly had felt like home.

They were still out at sea, though he could start to see the speck that made up the island. He leaned out over the edge of the ship, still a lingering wariness remained within him from when he had not been able to swim, but still he peeked into the water. The face that looked up on him was one that looked far more familiar than the one he had seen at Impel Down. Although he had long hair and a full beard, he had had time to wash himself and the silver sheen reflected the sunlight as it had in the past, no longer was it a dirty grey. After having eaten more in these past days than in several months, Larsi's face was more filled out again, no skin hanging loosely, at least not nearly as much. He still felt like he had lost an incalculable time in there, but he knew now that it was the terror of that place that tried to trick him. He still had his inner fights, but for now they were manageable.

Prompted by shouts behind him he looked up, realizing they were already closing in on the island, about to sail into the bay itself. Straightening hiself into a full standing position, he scanned the landscape that opened up before him. There were several more buildings erected since he had last been here, but it seemed to have much the same feel, though he didnt recognize the flag that they flew. That could be good or bad. Maybe they had rebranded under Gambit?

He saw lots of movement and heard distant shouts all throughout the settlement, as armed pirates rushed down to get into defensive position. There were several hundreds at least, had the crew truly grown so much in his absence? He hoped it was the crew, because if not he was about to begin another massacre. The ex prisoners behind him started shouting more and more, and Larsi noticed they had brought out guns, they'd likely seen the defenses too. Turning towards them quickly, he spoke in a harsh voice.
You will hold your fire, the first one to fire their gun I will feed to the Sea Kings.

It was as if he had tied them all up in his chains, every last one of them freezing ftom the words, clutching their firearms with white knuckles. I will take care of this, either way.

Turning back towards the way the ship was sailing, he noticed three figures had emerged, making their way out onto the pier, the dock that stretched furthest out into the bay. Even from here, and after who knew how long, he recognized the three of them. The last of them to arrive received what seemed to be a looking glass, pointing it toward the ship. Without realizing it, Larsi was grinning, raiding his free arm and waving it up in the air. As he lowered the looking glass, the third man frantically turned to shout commands towards the shore, and Larsi could faintly hear Sarge's voice, because if it was one thing that man could do, it was to make himself heard. Lay down your weapons, ya hear me!

Larsi himself did the same, half turning back to the men stanfing ready behind him. You heard them, lay down your arms. We're safe.

At this point the ship had almost reached the pier, and Larsi almost decided to skip ahead, leaping into the dock, but he knew his weight would demolish the wooden structure if he tried that. Instead he turned and walked down to the middle deck, which was lower and closer to the pier. As soon as it was within reach he stepped forward, his foot finally touching home. His eyes scanned the area again, an unreal feeling coming over him. His eyes landed on the three figures who walked up to him, all of them in various stages of shock. They all stumbled through the same word togethee. Captain?

Larsi felt tears streaming down his face as he knelt down, his arms embracing the three of them. Hugging him back, even grumpy Sarge couldn't hold back tears. Letting go of them, Larsi stood back up to his full height, towering above them again. Koujiro was the first to speak. What happened, Captain, where were you?

We can talk about that later, in private.
He looked to the waiting ex prisoners. Can you give them some food, fresh clothes and a place to rest? We can sort out later who wants to stay or not.

Will do.
Before Musashi could leave, Sarge spoke up. Your place is how you left it, we can go there and get you a change of clothes, and debrief.

Sounds good. See you there, Musashi.
Larsi said with a smile, as the men jumped into action. Knowing the way he walked up the pier, past the row of stunned pirates, trailed by Koujiro and Sarge. Though he recognized none of the faces, it was clear from their expression that they knew who he was. Larsi just nodded and smiled at them as he walked.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A few minutes later Larsi stepped through one of the few doors in the settlement that was large enough that he didn't even need to crouch to enter through. His home was as he had left it, though it seemed to have been mostly free from dust. As he took in the view, Sarge stepped up next to him, looking around himself, as if he hadn't been here since Larsi last had. He fell into rest position, arms clasped behind his back, maybe a coping mechanism. The men thought it was wrong to get rid of it, thought it would be disrespectful, we had enough living quarters after all. His gaze met Larsi's. Some of them have kept it clean in your absence.

Larsi nodded at that, then stepped further inside.
Be sure to thank them for me, will you. Sarge nodded back, following inside. Koujiro followed after, leaving his rifle by the door. How about the two of you fill me in while I change, I'll wait for Musashi to return before telling my side. He looked to the two smaller men, and Koujiro stepped up. Sure, though I don't know all the details.

That's fine.
Larsi said absently, looking down at the rags he was wearing. Without even bothering to properly undress, he simply tore the shirt and pants to shreds, tossing them into a corner. His body had rarely been worse for wear, as scars littered his body, but his skin had taken on a muted color from the lack of sunlight. Not to mention the fact that he still was rather gaunt, the skin sagging in several places. The other two men pretended not to notice, but he felt their worry even as he didn't look at them. It's looks worse than it is, the brief please?

Koujiro cleared his throat and sat down by the smaller table in his living quarters. Larsi himself wandered over to the washbasin, pleased to see that the water was still running. Taking a cloth from the shelf, he soaked it in water, then started to rub his body clean while turning to face the other men again.

Gambit was able to salvage the crew after your dea- disappearance. Changed the name to Silver Vampirates, in your honor. He repelled invaders in Alabasta, then expanded both our crew and territory. He led the crew to capture many new territories, and even fought two yonkou, taking part of their territory. Big Mom and Kaido fell, though it was a joint attack with another crew.
Larsi finished cleaning off, and stepped off to the side, but motioning for the sniper to continue. There is over five thousand members spread throughout the seas right now. Larsi stuck his head out at that, shocked, stepping out, he carried a changed of clothing. Five thousand? I'll be damned. That's an entire fleet!

Four fleets, actually, and ours is currently missing an admiral to lead us.
Koujiro looked up to the giant, hopeful. As he pulled on his pants, Larsi pondered the implied proposition. Could he take the lead over so many, after his previous failure? He could, he needed to, to prove it to himself. I would need to clear it with Gambit, I am not the captain anymore.

Koujiro nodded, leaning back into the seat. For a moment the three of them remained in silence, save for Larsi getting dressed. His clothes were just like his old, his pants covered by the blue kimono, and brown coat loosely hanging from his shoulder open down the middle. His hair and beard was still long, but it had regained its silver glean and hung straight down. As he put his last arm into the coat, Musashi dashed in through the doorway. In his hands he carried a newspaper, and breathless he handed it to Sarge, who took it and started reading, his eyes quickly widening. Only after a few seconds did he start to read out loud.
Jailbreak... AGAIN!
Another blow to the World Government's image! Silver Hair Larsi who seemed to disappear about a year ago finally has made his reappearance. After apparently being imprisoned inside the great gaol, he broke out without any outside help, though our sources say Jack the Drought was imprisoned the same day, but he was not part of the prison break.

As he was breaking out, Larsi fought two Vice Admirals, Hina and Yamakaji at the same time, capturing the first and dominating the latter. He also broke out tons of prisoners from level 2 and 1 on his way, which ended up rushing Yamakaji, overwhelming the already injured man. At the gates of Impel Down he killed the giant Vice Admiral present, Ronse, before stealing a Navy Warship and escaping with around 50 other prisoners.

In the end Admiral Aokiji showed up to clean up the mess, but he was too late to stop the fearsome pirate from escaping on his new vessel.​

You were in Impel Down? And you broke out alone? And you fought and defeated three Vice Admirals? Koujiro looked incredulous, his eyes darting to Larsi, but his body instead, then his wrists where the cuffs and chains still hung. A look of understanding took over. Well, at least you managed to avoid the Admiral.

Well, not really.
Larsi opened his palm, revealing the den den mushi that he had been given by the admiral. He made it there in time, but let me go on the condition that I would contact him when I was ready to get revenge on the man that did all of this to us. He realized his hand had started to close around the den den mushi, as if to crush it in rage, so he quickly stuffed it inside his kimono, safely away from harm. He looked to the others, who once again looked at him with shocked expressions. An Admiral let you escape. After killing a Vice Admiral?

He is a strange man, though he probably knows my one goal is vengeance, and he hopes to take us both out. I am still not sure if I will actually call for his help, but I don't want to risk not being able to.
This must not leave this room, do you understand? The three nodded, but Musashi was clearly worked up about something else. Turn the page, Sarge!

What no- The grumpy officer stopped mid word, as his eyes fell on the next page. He flipped around, showing it to Larsi and Koujiro. There was a bounty poster of Larsi, but the bounty wasn't what it had been, 830 million. 1.365 billion?! That's almost as much as the boss! All from escaping Impel Down!

That's to be expected, I alone broke free from their top level prison. They were fools, thinking I still had my devil fruit, so they just slapped some sea stone cuffs on me.
He held up his arms, the chains rattling as the moved them. Sarge handed the paper over to Koujrio, who looked at it, probably to see if Sarge had missed anything. We can have someone remove those for you, we have some decent blacksmiths in town.

Thank you, but no.
Larsi still just looked at his bonds. Only after I use these chains to squeeze the life from Marshall D. Teach will I remove them. He lowered his hands, trying to take his mind off of the rage that was once again burning within. I could use some weapons though, can they make that for me?

Of course, follow me!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Larsi felt much more at home already again he realized as he stepped out onto the street. Although it was far busier than he had been used to, and bigger than before, with strangers flowing back and forth, it still gave him a sense of comfort. His fresh clothing was also a sense of relief, and old familiarity settled onto his body. Although he had worn nothing but rags for the last year, he immediately felt good in his old wardrobe. A few meters in front of him, Sarge strode across the cobblestones, as usual intent on the mission at hand, leading the way towards the blacksmith. Koujiro had run off, saying something about wanting to try something again, though he hadn't told Larsi what that was. Musashi seemed to have understood what he meant, but even though walked next to Larsi, trailing behind Sarge, he didn't decide to tell him. Instead the swordsman explained to Larsi the changes that had happened on the island, and what each new building was used for. He appreciated the information and did listen, but he found his mind wandering.

Where did he belong in this crew? It was so much more than when he was captain. He realized he no longer desired the seat back, though he probably never did care so much about the position itself, as long as he had those close to him. But where did that leave him? An officer perhaps? Would all these new faces accept someone who they had never met before as their leader? Would he be better off as a soldier? Perhaps a bodyguard for Gambit? He was unable to come to a conclusion before Sarge pulled to a stop before a large building with large doors big enough to easily accommodate Larsi stood in the walls, and black smoke rose from the chimney. Yes, definitely a smithy.

Here we are, Sarge approached the doors, pulling on them outwards. Larsi felt hot air wash over him as he stepped up to the entrance and into the facility. Several people worked at different stations, hammering away at metal, casting, feeding the fires or other odd jobs. While several of the workers looked up as the entered, many didn't stop what they were doing, which was just as well to him. Several of those that looked up had a look over bewilderment on their face, though he didn't know if that was because they recognized him or because they didn't. Nearby, a woman who had just been giving instructions to one of the blacksmiths looked over at the three who had just entered. Cocking here head, she patted the person who she had just been talking to on the back. She looked from Sarge, to Larsi, then back to Sarge as she stepped across the ashen floor. As she reached within talking distance, she muttered a few words to Sarge, barely audible to Larsi. Is that?

Yep
. Turns out he was a prisoner all along. He just came back. Sarge was smiling as he spoke. Larsi didn't fault him, he was just happy to have him back, no need to burden them with how his imprisonment had been. The woman turned to Larsi, soot covering her face, brown hair tied in a knot somewhere under her cap, leather apron covering her front. Unlike Sarge, she didn't smile, but neither was she hostile. She looked him up and down, as if to measure him. What can I do for you?

Very matter of fact. Good. Larsi smiled faintly, lifting his eyes from the woman and scanning the room, wondering if he could do it himself. Perhaps he could, after all he had made several weapons before, but he saw no workstations that would accommodate his size. Not to mention, he was hardly as skilled and effective as this group. With that realization his eyes panned back down to the woman, the overseer. I would like you to make me two juttes, fit to someone my own size.

He expected her to object, considering the size of the project, but all she did was nod. Do you want it hollow or solid? A solid metal piece for someone your size will be significantly heavier than if it were hollow.

Hmm,
Larsi thought for a moment, considering the options. Likely he would be able to carry them regardless, but perhaps he would struggle to wield them efficiently. Could you make it follow first, then if it's too light, we can refill it later?

She barely considered the thought. Possibly she had already thought of this, or done it before.
Sure, we can do it in steps to get the right weight for you. It will take a couple days though, we need to gather enough metal for such large weapons.

Thank you.
Larsi smiled then turned to follow Musashi out the door. From behind the woman spoke again. Do you want me to remove those for you? Looking back he saw that she was pointing at his wrists. Without responding right away, he raised his left arm to look at the cuff and chains that wrapped around his forearm. He looked at it for a moment, his mind traveling back to his time in Impel Down and then to the incident that had sent him there. He still heard the laughter of that other pirate ringing in his ears. It was with forced solemnity that he spoke back to her. No, thank you. These are a... reminder and a promise. I look forward to see your work though.

She only nodded at that, though he saw in her eyes that his reaction hadn't gone unnoticed. It didn't matter. He nodded back to her, then stepped outside, the fresh air blowing away the stuffy heat from inside. He looked to his two accomplices, Musashi and Sarge.
Well, is there anything else you would like to show me?

Yes, actually I think you would-
Musashi was cut off as Koujiro came running towards them, breathing heavily and holding an object in his hand. It wasn't until he came closer that Larsi could see what it was that he held. A den den mushi. As he stopped before them, he realized that it was ringing, but not receiving. I was finally able to get through to Gambit, we finally got a signal!

Sarge and Musashi started, for some reason they hadn't been able to contact the captain? Odd. Further question was cut off as the ringing stopped, and a voice started speaking on the other end.

Top Bottom