Sports The NFL Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 123
  • Start date

Deleted member 123

Fans of NFL....Welcome to the American Football Discussion thread!

Talk about your favourite teams, NFL news, games etc​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He was a great player, sad to see him go but I understand why he'd do so.

I'm pissed/sad because he was my QB on fantasy football.
Add him to the list with Barry, Megatron & Willis leaving the game too early. Wish him the best.

Oh damn! Who's still available? Go for Brissett? Lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Damnnn I didn't expect that and so close to kickoff too
I'm not a Colts fan but I feel sad to see him go so early, but since he is "mentally worn down", good on him for prioritizing his own health
Goes to show the importance of having an O-line, they lost one of the most talented QBs ever. The previous GM was super incompetent.

I think Brissett can fill in pretty well. I don't think he'll be like Luck or the next Kurt Warner, but he still has the pieces that made Luck's life easy last year. Sucks for Colts fan though.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Guess you could say he was unLucky, right? Hehe :weirdpeep: (too soon?)

Also:

I'm going to miss that Capt. Luck Twitter account so bad. But really, I think this was the best decision for Luck. The dude had a terrible O-line under Ryan Grigson and got the shit kicked out of him for 4 years. Good ol' Chuck Pagano didn't do much to improve things considering he only kept his job because he got cancer (Change my mind).

It sucks for the Colts fan base too because this team was a legit playoff contender now with a good GM in Chris Ballard and a solid coach with Frank Reich. Kinda hoped this would turn out better but I think with them re-signing Jacoby to a two year extension for basically peanuts they might be still a surprise sleeper team. #BelieveInTheBrisket

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well, there’s still Zeke if they want to pay him.
I will pay for Zeke before I pay for Dak no question.

Well thing is.... Goffs worth the pay, Dak well...lets just say I'll pay Zeke before Dak.
Goff only put up 3 points in the Super Bowl though. But I don't disagree Dak hasn't shown he had the physical ability to carry the team on his own without Zeke and then of course they traded for Amari Cooper lol

Top Bottom