Sports The NFL Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 123
  • Start date
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Holy shit, that Saints vs Texans game man. I wasn't able to watch it live but instead the highlights but that's nearly good enough. Saints kicker pulled up BIG time. Great plays on both sides of the ball for both teams. Watson threw several dimes down the field especially that last throw he made to tie things up. His line though, yeesh.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lamar Jackson for MVP! (lol) Hope he continues to get better for Ravens. I know it was against the Dolphins but still.

Didn't finish the Saints-Texans game 'cause I watching it on the bus. Wanted HOU to win but the Saints kicker made a hell of a kick

Patriots manhandled the Steelers, lol. Bad gameplan. Big Ben's definitely gonna miss Le'Veon and AB.

Speaking of AB, he's in the news again for being accused of rape.

?‍♂

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lamar Jackson for MVP! (lol) Hope he continues to get better for Ravens. I know it was against the Dolphins but still.

Didn't finish the Saints-Texans game 'cause I watching it on the bus. Wanted HOU to win but the Saints kicker made a hell of a kick

Patriots manhandled the Steelers, lol. Bad gameplan. Big Ben's definitely gonna miss Le'Veon and AB.

Speaking of AB, he's in the news again for being accused of rape.

?‍♂
Bruh. How even...

I'm not going to assume anything until the facts and evidence start pouring out. Though, I'll say this. I'm having a hard time believing the accusation but we'll see.
[automerge]1568339830[/automerge]

Oml :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
AB didnt do shit, the tramps lying. You don't turn down a 2 million dollar settlement unless you know you're ok and not in the wrong. You also don't offer one if you're truly trying to get justice for sexual assault, bitch wants a come up and I pray they don't give her one.
[automerge]1568592346[/automerge]
On the Brightside packers are 2-0 and our defense is legit.

Deleted member 146

Damn, the Eagles vs. Falcons was tight af. Unfortunately our boys took the L here but it was an intense match.

The Falcons had amazing D especially with that final tachle by Oliver. And the one at the start if the 4th quarter by Deion Jones.

Caraon Wentz played well and Aghalor made some amazing runs but in the end, we couldn't get it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bruh. How even...

I'm not going to assume anything until the facts and evidence start pouring out. Though, I'll say this. I'm having a hard time believing the accusation but we'll see.
[automerge]1568339830[/automerge]

Oml :ROFLMAO:
Nooo, I really hope this isn’t real. A false accusation is the better outcome if it means no woman was raped :confused:

Nonetheless, if AB really is an assaulter than he should be kicked out of NFL altogether
For what it's worth, AB refused to settle with the woman for 2 million dollars. Mr. Big Chest is going all out on protecting his reputation.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can't believe the Buccs beat the Rams like that. The Rams D got freaking raped.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:ROFLMAO: Pats lost to the Dolphins. I love when games like that happen :blobhappy:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You like that? W

:blobwhatever: no...
But I'm ok with losing to the packers when we were on our 4th string running backs, 2nd string front line, and other key defensive players out on injury.

For selfish reasons I do not want 49ers to go to superbowl :ROFLMAO: my neighbors right next to me are super fans and they have fireworks and I just don't want them lighting those off scaring my doggo again...

The Chiefs -Titans game is going to be close and should be a nail biter. I'm of course routing for Titans.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:blobwhatever: no...
But I'm ok with losing to the packers when we were on our 4th string running backs, 2nd string front line, and other key defensive players out on injury.

For selfish reasons I do not want 49ers to go to superbowl :ROFLMAO: my neighbors right next to me are super fans and they have fireworks and I just don't want them lighting those off scaring my doggo again...

The Chiefs -Titans game is going to be close and should be a nail biter. I'm of course routing for Titans.
That's gonna be a tough one. 49ers are the most talented team remaining. Hope my boi can win another SB win so he can rightfully be in the GOAT discussion. :pepecute:

Top Bottom