Duel The Queen, The Prince, and Dark Love Affair

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Beautiful Queendom

Hathoria Kingdom
Once upon a time, a deserted land in the farthest of the seas were ruled by two opposing kingdoms, the Land of Constantina. The first one was paramounting on the highest peak, and there, resided the most evil of them all. Similar to the castle itself, she was towering, a perfect combination like darkness to her maleficent laugh. A screeching sound, a demonic wail that would always exhibit and descend from the mountains down to the town of Elvesville, and spread across the deepest and darkest forest. A beauty far more astounding than the brightest of the stars. A lips beyond glory that her single kiss would ramify to the bottom of your soul. And a caress, a careless touch that would engulf the entirety of your manhood. She was the queen of darkness that all of the nation had ever known. And her name was Joby!

Her ruthless demeanor was a total facade. Unbeknowst to all, she possessed the power to tame the wildest of the beasts. She held the liberty to convert ennui into a meadow of fantasy. A land of flowers and butterflies. Overflowing mountain dew of joy that brought forth harmony to her very own castle. A gentle love that she shared once with a deity of strength and daydream. A youthful love that graced them with the fairest of all the princesses of the world.

Beneath the forest and underneath the dusk, the light of the massive full moon shone down to a dark gothic castle. It sprang forth it and cast its shadows across the soil. Unlike the butterflies from the opposing castle, the atmosphere was gloomy. Bats would resurface and hover over the entire structure as if they're guarding someone their own kind from within.

The surrounding trees were standing still but not a single life surrounded them. Even the howling of the wolves wouldn't dare to intercept the torrent of terror echoing in this place. A tremble of all the undeads wouldn't emerge for they knew that they wouldn't wish to wake a fine prince from his wake. Landayan Morrow, the crowned prince of Hathoria. The heir to the throne of a kingdom thrown from the nation. His father was more than an evil that they were detested by the people.

Footsteps began to pace on the brick-made floor of the castle ground. It ventured to the stairways up to second floor. And then, the sound started to disseminate even louder, even faster. Crossing corridors and lobbies, it grew even wilder! And as seconds went by, the entire area would shelter the pounding echoes of it until finally it reached the third floor where the prince stayed.

"My Lord. My Lord!", the Hispanic, Red-neck, Texan accent, 35-year-old gentleman wearing an elegant black suit, a black bow tie, with a white undershirt panted heavily. He knocked on the huge black wooden door before him several times prior invoking his master once more. "My Lord! Excuse my dishonor in the middle of the night. A message from Ybrahim has arrived."

Inside the room, the casket was opened up but not a body of the owner was in there but a white cloth and a pin cushion. The ceiling was made of webs and dusts. At least, it's what was visible to a naked eye. And the window, it was burst opened.

"Teodoro... My humble servant.", a voice emerged from the back of the servant in front of his door. "It was midnight." And suddenly, his face appeared behind his right shoulder, whispering words to his right ear. "I love spending time alone in the dark whilst I enjoy the fountain of blood from the maidens downtown." He scoffed and continued, "Now tell your Lord, what brought my most trusted attache' in my presence?"

Teodoro's eyes protruded and gazed upon nothingness. His heart skipped not just a beat but a lifetime. The pores on his forehead spouted sweat, colder than a melting ice. His well-brushed up hair unconsciously laid down its bangs as he held his breath and slowly he opened his jaw without even moving an inch nor sliding his eyes sidewards. "L-l-lord Gambit!?"

"Indeed.... Go on.. Go on...", a gentle yet cold response.

And still, without further ado, he responded, "18th birthday of the Queen's daughter. Erica. The lady you stalk. Ah.. Ah.. I mean.." Oh shit. What did I just say?!, he thought of.

"Am I stalker?", the prince still tried to hold composure. Not manifesting even the slightest annoyance nor a dismay towards what his servant has said. He grinned and replied, "There's a fine line that separates admiration and obsession. I am not the type to stalk someone when I do hold a portait of her in my head. No. But I am grateful for you informing me. I shall prepare. It's on the day after tomorrow right?"

"Y-y-yes my Lord."

"Very well Teodoro. Serve my platter. I want no onions in there. And please. A fruit shake."

"On it my Lord"

Gambit watched him faded away with the darkness in the corridor and as he did, he went back inside and changed from night dress to his black tuxedo, black suit, black leather shoes and finally holstered his deck of cards. He held onto his cigarette pack and lit one. Puffing out a perfect sequence of circular smokes upwards. "Oh my dear Erica. Of all the people, why does it hace to be that Queen as your mother. This is going to be a Romeo and Juliet love affair. Ah, but a dark one. Luckily for me, I am an orphan. I shall see you soon."

@joby

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Every T. Joby awoke to find herself, once again, in a strange and unfamiliar land...

“Oh god... how the hell did I end up in a story like this?” The giant said out loud to herself while she gazed blankly up at the cavernous cathedral-like ceiling towering above her. The words instantly confused her as they left her pale fleshy lips. Wait, what exactly did I mean by that? However, her confusion evaporated almost as instantly as it had arrived and she thought about the strange statement no more!

A loud knocking echoed cacophony throughout the room—as sound had ample space to play about in the garishly enormous and ornamented chamber of stone and glass and light and drapery which Joby found herself. Sitting up, the giant identified the source of the banging as the gigantic wooden doors—which must have stood at least 120 feet in height.

What even is my life at this point? Surely, ‘Change’ is the law of this broad and boundless expanse we call ‘the world’, but one being can only experience so much before losing her wits YAAHAAHAA!
“OI!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT HEEHEE?!”
The Dark Queen roared.

An audible gasp of astonishment could be heard coming from behind the doors, and then silence, and then the aching joints of the timbre crying out in pain as the fiend who had molested Joby’s daydreaming, shoved them open and erupted from the shadows! The being who charged through the doors, straight for Joby’s bed, was even BIGGER than Joby!

Red hair flowed in the air behind her, mingling with airy silken fabric of emerald and bone black which made up her dress!
“WAHHHHHH!!!!!”, the evening more giant woman wailed as tears the size of horse-drawn carriages poured out of her eyes!! “WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO ME MOTHER!!!!”

The words traveled through the emptiness of space and struck the chords of Joby’s inner ears, causing an explosive and instantaneous visceral reaction, as the 2/3rds dissolved contents of her last meal shot out her nostrils like water from a fire hose! The vile substance struck Joby’s alleged daughter with such force that she was knocked back against and through the opposite wall of masonry.

“N-NANI!?!”
Through the dust and debris the hulking and terrifying silhouette of Joby’s ‘daughter’ stood up and screamed a blood curdling scream which would have ruptured the queen’s eardrums, had they not been made of rubber.

Joby immediately understood, she had awoken in a nightmare.

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After the meal, the prince of Hathoria sent himself back to the quarters by letting all four of his female servants rode with him on a palanquin. This portable royal bed is strong enough to withstand the weight of a 33-year-old, medium-built, 6 foot 2 man, in conjunction with 4 18-year-old ladies weighing 40 kilograms each. The litter was made of crocodile's skin combined with the luxurious white tiger-made silk, mounted on two golden poles and carried at each end on the shoulders of his 4 near-senior male butlers.

The butlers, in contrast with the enjoyment the most eligible bachelor was incurring, sweat blood through their nose and almost ripping their necks in shreds, trying to withstand the burden cast upon their weakened soldiers. After all, they were the biological fathers of the ladies above them. Such cruelty the prince was possessing but the servants humbly describe them as benevolent affection; a one-sided guise.

The ladies, kept on whispering words enough to describe their malicious intent to suffocate the heart of the lord. Giggling, tickling Gambit everywhere they desired. Pinching in and out their soft little index and thumb onto the thick scales of his. Blowing into his ears, Gambit died every second in transpired. "Gambit-sama, I am more than capable of giving your highness a son.", a melodic harmony and endearing chatters dripped down into his head. "Tonight?", he asked. "Yes! Tonight! And forevermore......" And it was followed by light chuckles which made him even more lost in space and time. If it isn't fantasy then Disney would have been such a dishonor to all of the earth!

"But ladies, I am afraid that I need to rest a bit while I prepare for a grand reopening of our kingdom to the world! A quest that neither my father nor the kings before him had ever accomplished nor initiated. To be a remarkable tyrant, one has to be ideal with his reality and real with his ideals. I shall see Erica and convert her into the queen we long for. Goodnight chickas, for the day following tomorrow shall be the start of anew. Bring us down!"

Minutes later off that semi-romantic showdown, he went inside his gigantic room. He shook the minuscule of dirt and psychological germs off his casket, only resting on the carpeted floor. Gently, he laid his back on the white-tiger silk and cushion. Looking at the chandelier of black pearls and dim lights. He was thinking of a perfect present for the princess he has yet to encounter. A present that shall make her his and him to hers. "What could it be?", he uttered. "Goddess of dream, oh Lanaya!, come forth and bestow upon your humble patron a sign and I sha bring forth the everglow." A while after the prayer, he fell into deep rest.

Erica's birthday...
2 days later, a hordes of 200 horses were mounted by the Knights of Night. Galloping across the undead forest and towards the meadow of dream. Each and every leap of their feet were hitting the ground at a very fast pace, leaving an enormous dusts on their wakes. Hoof beating in a widespreading chorus which registered echoing “clip-clop, clip-clop” across the forests. Deers and other animals were chased away by the motion and even foxes left off their ravenous instinct on their necks. "Yiiiiiiiiiiha!!!!!" Birds came rushing into the heavens, not knowing what would've befallen had they stayed on their nests with their eggs.

The Knights wore but a same vanguard regardless of their ranks, wielding swords and arrows on their holsters. Each of them had their helms on, ready to combat whatever happened.

At the center of the hordes, a pack of werewolves carried a carriage. Manning the pack was Teodoro, commanding the fast-moving gait of these wild beasts. Inside the cartel, Landayan Morrow, he who was on his classy black tuxedo and boots but this time, with a crimson cape to match the pupil of his eyes and diamond emblem on his forehead. His dark brown hair fluttered with the wind came crashing through the windows of his wooden carriage.

"There's the castle of the Beautiful Queendom!!!" The man in front yelled. "Let's cross the Elvesville bridge!!", he turned to his companions. "Aye!"

And in a matter of minutes, the stampeded into the town and marked their first arrival in front of the massive front gate of the mountainous castle, resting above the mountain of Terrabita. "Lord Gambit!, we have arrived at the castle.", Teodoro advised his majesty.

Left foot first, Gambit touched the ground. However, as much as he would like to beautify his landing, he struck a vine the carriage has harnessed accidentally during their journey and tripped over and fell onto the street forehead first. "Lord Gambit!!!!!, the Knights screamed like KPop chant boys. "That hurts. Ouch!", he said before pushing his right palm off the brick and rose to his full length. "Let's go Knights! Into the castle!!" Erica.. And just as he thought of her name, glittering crimson hearts skipped his eyes and came protruding in and out, pommeling like the tounge of a hungry wild hyena.

"Queen Joby!!! The Lord of Hat-", and Teodoro was halted when a fly flew into his mouth and into his tonsils. "Huwaaaack!!!., he spout. "The Lord of Hathoria has arrived. We came to make arrangements!", Teodoro hailed in front of the gate and her royal guards dressing loud and pink gowns.

@joby

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Erica's scream finally subsided and the dust settled to reveal a woman, about 100 ft in height, with long vermillion hair which glistened with natural oils, her rosie flesh matched that of Joby's, but her features were much more predictable--the sort of thing a teenage boy might dream up: big blue eyes, little button nose, not too many freckles, and plump wet lips. Aside from this, her two-tone dress, which had previously been radiant with air and light, was now soaked through to the girls supple skin with the putrid contents of her mother's rubber guts.

"M-M-M-M-M-MOTHER!!!!," the girls voice cracked and trembled in disgust, "what is the meaning of this!? HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY BIRTHDAY GOWN!!!!! BUY ME ANOTHER RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!--oh--oh god-d--URGHMPH---!!!!" The stench had obviously gotten to the entitled brat and left her unable to contain herself as the contents of her breakfast spilled out onto the floor in front of her.

"Oh god! This is horrible! This is simply the worst thing that has ever happened to me!!" Erica roared.

"
You're telling me," Joby groaned as she rolled her eyes at the silly girl who was currently public enemy number one to Jobymamushi's emotional wellbeing.

Shortly after, countless human soldiers and servants came rushing through the doors and into the Queen's Chamber. "Your Majesties!!! Is everything alright?! We heard screams!"

Joby stared in a sort of dazed half-interested sort of way, mostly still confused, at the little 'tableau' unfolding before her.

Men with funny hats ran over to the large redheaded woman crying and vomiting, chocking on her own words and unable to quite form complete sentences.
"Has she been poisoned?"
"--Imposible I tested the food myself!"
"The Queen is in shock! look! she can't even move she is so terrified!"
"Princess! Hold on--YOU, over there! GO FETCH THE MEDICINAL LEACHES!"
Joby watched as the ants scurried about and this daughter of hers continued to cry inconsolably, and finally, without much prompting, became horrendously bored by the whole tedious affair.

"
OI!!!! OI! OI! OI! OI!!!!!!! EVERYONE CALM THE HELL DOWN!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!??" as the words exploded from the queen's toothy maw, a wave of stillness rushed over anything within ears length which dared to utter a single sound.

After what felt to Joby like way more time than was necessary, a single man adorned in glistening, platinum armor, with polished crystal flourishes at the crown of each joint, stepped forward and cleared his throat before removing his helmet--stowing the magnificent head-piece under his right arm, the man addressed his queen.

"Your Excellence," he began, "today, marks the occasion of your first and only daughter--the rightful heir to your thrown and queendom--Erica's 18th Birthday, and the agreed upon evening of courtship between her and the neighboring kingdom of Hathoria's heir, Prince Gambit. It is hoped by all within the queendom, unbeknownst to our neighbors themselves as of yet, that a marriage can be struck between the two! The Prince should be arriving very shortly!!"

"ughhhhhh, Please Mother! We must hurry! How are you not yet prepared to greet our guests!? And now look at what you have done to me!?" Erica howled as she wiped the vomit from her lips. "How are we to secure wealth and fortune for our name and kingdom, and expand the influence of our free-market economy on global scale, with you behaving so strangely all of a sudden?! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU--"

Joby was bored with this chapter of her story and ready to move on. She let out a sigh which somehow commanded the attention of the entire room, stealing the breath from Erica's lips before she could finish her thought.

The queen rose to her feet, the massive room they stood in was at the center of the incredible castle, which had obviously been built to very comfortably accommodate someone of Joby's size. The masonry was of a masterful quality, and all the castle pushed the room together, reinforcing its structure in the case of a devastating enemy attack.

Joby cracked a large toothy crooked smile as she gazed up at her daughter, and stuck her thumb in her mouth as she bit down lightly on the joint she spoke sweetly,
"Sorry Kiddo! I'm writing you outa the will HEEHEE!"

Joby sucked in about 100 lungfuls of compressed air--the entire contents of the room and then some--so quickly, that the following breath every other living thing within 50 feet of the giant chamber attempted to take failed to start. The unexplained and unexpected sensation of this breathlessness caused horror to spread throughout their bodies. Just as the infinite sea of air which flowed endlessly around them began to fill the momentary vacuum Joby had created, the so-called 'Queen', relaxed every cell in her rubber body, causing the pressurized air within her to explode beneath her flesh and her body expanded in every direction at once!!!!

BOOM!
A tremor could be felt miles throughout the land....

It was over before any of them knew it had begun.

Drip....

Drip.......

Joby stepped out of the extravagant room feeling like a horrible weight had been lifted from her chest--she felt like a new woman!

Drip....

Drip.....

Whistling along through the gaps in her teeth, the giant smiled her squinty-eyed crooked smile, as she skipped down a magnificent hall of egregiously large length, seriously... who even needs a hallway this long? There aren't even any doors to other rooms until the very end...

But at the end of the hall, the massive doors slowly swung open to reveal a loud procession of even more humans! A funny little person chocked out some words with slight difficulty, "Queen Joby!!! The Lord of Hat- The Lord of Hathoria has arrived. We came to make arrangements!"

Joby stood before them, completely soaked, dripping head-to-toe in warm, crimson, blood.

"Th'fuck you want?"
@Gambit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A couple of hundred Knights from Hathoria formed into five snappy platoons. Each of it composes of four 48-man squads led by a captain and a lieutenant as second in command. Altogether, they boasted their elegant armors and weapons. The alpha knight for each platoon held the flag attached to a spear, and whereby fluttered with wind as it's raised into the air.

Two platoons were situated in the left side while the other two were on the opposing side. The fifth platoon was exactly resting at the back of the prince's carriage.

One of the knights blew the horn to allude their alluring arrival and magnificent formation outside the castle.

The Knight's General, Aragorn, patrolled from side to side, inspecting its arrangement just before the Queen had arrived.

After several minutes, a loud pounding echo could be heard from such a distance. A stomping of massive being in a violent progression. A succession of turmoil of the soil was hinted by a sudden vibration of the ground and an intermittent detachments of the dusts from it.

Each of the knights held their horses: literally and figuratively! They stood tall, more alert, and altogether, they channeled the tiger look across the gate.

The gate rattled in such a fashion that it could create a screeching friction of the gate to the bricken ground. A sound that will.make.your teeth grimd against each other. And a thousand times more delicate than scratching a balloon with your bare fingers!! It burst open! It's a matter of time when a massive silhouette of a giant woman appeared before their very eyes. And in conjunction with the passing by of the clouds, the sun emerged in the sky. Radiating its brilliance down to the earth and onto the woman. Letting it cast shadows as gigantic as the mountains above; sufficient to engulf the Hathorians with darkness.

"Fuck? Fuck? Fuck?", the knights lost their snappiness and asked each others. "What does that even mean?", they all wondered.

Teodoro butted in and explained, "It's a terminology used in the outside world to denote making love with the one you marry. It's a divine gift that only wedded couples should do. Something our excellency is not accustomed of."

He then responded to the queen in front of him as he bowed, "Your Excellency! Queen of the Beautiful Queendom! We have arrived to court your daughter and behind us is the heir to throne of the Kingdom of Hathoria, Landayan Morrow. Your Excellency."

As the prime butler adressed the queen, The Prince approached the frontline and walked past him. He flipped his bangs backwards that were previously waved by the wind. As he moved, his crimson cape enthrallingly flirted sidewards with the air.. And as he got to his desired location, he bowed while placing his right palm onto his heart. "Your Majesty, Queen Joby of the BEautiful Queendom. I am Landayan MOrrow, Prince of Hathoria. It is a true honor to finally meet you and present her excellency before us in this sunny climate. Your Majesty."

"As an act of gratitude, we came to offer Your Majesty an abundance of black gems. Rare and everglowing. These gems are only harnessed from the deepest pit of the Hathorian soil.", With a snap of his fingers, the servants behind the center platoon rushed forward, bowimg before the queen and unravel a 5 square meter wide wodeen chest. "A gift only valuable enough if lands onto the palms of a fine queen.", he continued.

"And for Her Royal Highness, Princess of Beautiful Queendom, Erica, we brought, a magic carpet that can fly, a pink tarsier who can talk, and an elegant emerald cub that shall be her stuffed animal for a lifetime." Gambit spoke those words while only facing the giant feet of the queen.

@joby

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The gigantic queen towered over the tiny humans, throwing them all well within the cast of her monstrous shadow. A loud, but soft, wet, flopping sound of something large and flat squelching and dripping as gravity peeled it away from the domed ceiling in the queen's chambers, down the grand hall which seemed to stretch on for an entire city block, and ended in a damp sort of "Ker-Plop!" as it came into contact with the wet, stone, floor.

The queen's sports-top offered comfortable and adequate support thanks to its thick shoulder straps which crossed over each other to form a bold "X" across her shoulder blades.
*Drip* Her top cropped off just bellow her sternum and held to her ribs firmly--the woman was incredibly broad-shouldered for a giantess. The black leather shorts she donned had been treated by Professor Dondigo with some strange substance which increased their elasticity and allowed for a much greater range of motion than before. *Drip* As the drops of blood fell from her chin and nose and hair, the human head sized drops splattered violently in front of the mob of humans Joby now found herself momentarily perplexed by. All of her clothing and features were rather obscured by the head-to-toe paint job she had given herself just moments earlier.

She had decided to observe this situation through to its conclusion. What would the World show her this time, she wondered.

Oh-ho? Presents? The queen's interest had been piqued! The strong scent of iron clung to the air and permeated the clothing and nostrils of all those present--so strong was the smell, that Joby could taste it at the back of her tongue with each breath she took. HEEHEE! These are some pretty strange humans to carry about with such formality after showing themselves in and finding me looking like this HEEHEE! Joby frowned and two rectangular teeth peeked out atop either end of her bottom lip, hey now what would I want a fucking box and some rocks for?? I have no use for their empty materialistic world of 'things' and of 'this' and of 'that'! I should jus-- her thoughts cut short by the introduction of the Princess's gifts.
Joby's eyes bulged out of her head like shooting stars of wonderment at the aura of fantastical enchantment which lay before her now in the form of pink talking monkey, a beautiful plushy bear toy, and a gorgeously ornate flying carpet--ALL of which were joby-sized if not bigger!!

"Uhm. The Princess isn't home. You can take the ugly wooden box, but leave the rest of the stuff and Ill.... uhm make sure that the Princess gets everything. . . . . now scram!"

This Prince fellow seems like a total sleaze.... better to get him out of here quick before I catch his affliction of formalities HEEHEE!!
@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Knights, including Teodoro, General Aragorn, and the 5 heroines of the Knights of Hathoria have strained in their own vehemence of emotion! They clenched their fists and gritted their teeth. Holding on to the rope halters of their horses; pulling them all inwards. And in turn spooking the animals as they pulled back in fear and panic! "Neeeeeeeeigh!!!!!!"

A collective sound of whines gave birth to a torrent of terror. A trembling image of hostility blatantly manifested in front of them. Chasing away their courage that could be felt from the bare skin down to the bones. An ovation of hair strands all over their humane is kept skyward.

"Such huge!", a knight notioned. He was left in awe along with his brothers-in-arms. Jaw completely dropped down nearly locked out.

"So this is the queen who once fought a legend?", another knight seconded.

When she began to escape from the darkness, cannonball- sized sphere of blood spewed onto the mantle of the city right before them. The queen unleashed her astounding material and physique that even the mountain behind her couldn't rival its sturdiness! A divine significance of soul into an enormous flesh. And when she commence her speech, an even vigorous echoing sound dove into their ears. ""Uhm. The Princess isn't home. You can take the ugly wooden box, but leave the rest of the stuff and Ill.... uhm make sure that the Princess gets everything. . . . . now scram!"

The prince began to realize that the evil whom begot his adored maiden wasn't a typical materialistic royalty. He rose up his head and addressed the queen in an unembarrassed air. "Your Majesty. Pardon my dishonor. I shall presume that the princess is presently in her enchantress sleep before fashioning herself when the evening ball has occurred. I reckon, as a mother to an 18-year-old princess, that protecting her from a mere stranger is your primary subject. But lest, without any sign of contemptuousness, may we please get in?"

A violent gust of wind resurfaced in the city aisles before it bushed out from Gambit's left to the other side.. A moment of silence broken into the scene and ramified across the vicinity.
@joby

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Joby listened to the tiny man, it was all she could do not to fall over laughing at the formality of his address to her--no one had ever spoken to Joby like that in any of her lives!! Who woulda thought?! HEEHEE lil' ol' me, ROYALTY HEEHEE!? Xatchy-chan and Shalki-chan would throw a fit! From the gutters of Tortuga to the Royal Courts of Butt-fuck Nowhere--or wherever this is HEEEHEE!!
She decided to play along with the man's version of reality to see just where exactly this ride was going; she no longer paid much mind to thoughts and notions of saving this world or that one. Ever since everything that had transpired on Skypiea--she was simply.... 'along for the ride' now. While waking, she felt as though dreaming. While sleeping she was always awake. She no longer felt like her thoughts were her's or anyone else's for that matter--they simply were. She no longer cared much for this world or the next.

Right and wrong were more useless to her than ever.

She was just along for the ride. Here to 'observe'.

As Prince Landayan Morrow was finishing his address, the queen crouched down into a full, flat-footed, squat with each arm rested gently atop its accompanying knee. The scarred and mangled end of her amputated left wrist was now clothed by a kind of 'glove' of black leather and polished steel with embroidered flame detailing along the hem. It gave the arm the appearance of a couture cudgel for pummeling plebes into manwich meat.
Joby leaned forward and brought her face down between her knees toward the tiny prince. Her heavy purple eyelids hung lazily over her pupils, lending her eyes a somewhat gentle and kind appearance. As she let out a deep breath through her scarred and stitched nostrils, the hot vapors blew over the crowd--and as the putrid stench from the queen's intestines wafted over the frontlines, the troops in back gasped at the sight of men falling off their horses, keeling over and running from their posts, and one man let out a yelp like a child as his horse's main turned snow white before falling out entirely! 'Hey--check it out! Is that the fabled 'Color of the Conqueror'?' one knight in taking up the rear whispered to his mate just before the atrocious smell penetrated his own nostrils and turned his nose hairs to ash!

"My fine and gallant Prince! Oh honored Lord of the Kingdom of Gonorrhea! Please come in and make my home, your home! You will find no enemies here! Please relax! Relax! R-E-L-A-X! HEEHEE!" She cracked a toothy smile and rose up to her full hight, gesturing grandly to the palace in which they stood, "The Princess may one day grow to rule her people, but for now she is simply *sniffle* my lovely daughter! My heir! My legacy! The future of our people! All such lofty and important things conferred upon the personage of a single fucking brat--ah! That face you make! It is but a test! Your reaction--or lack there of, I can't really tell quite yet which it is--tells me all I must know! YOU are a Man of Honor and Triumph! You don't take no for an answer I see!"

She gestured to the large door immediately to their right, and opened it for her guests with ease to reveal a large dining hall filled with seats and plates a plenty for all the troops and vassals and then some! Upon the tables of the great hall, countless dishes of the most exuberant elegance and delectability lay strewn about in rows and columns and heaps and piles and towers and fountains of imbibements and refreshments of every kind!! Truly a feast in every sense of the word!
"Oh wow! That was lucky!" Joby let out in genuine shock!
"Prince Morrow, attend me while I break my fast in the grand hall! Please instruct your men to fill themselves to their hearts' content! I wish to discern your intentions and the nature of your character, before allowing you to enter the same room as my dear Erica is truly, in every sense, the most precious child I shall ever bear! HEEHEE!"

Joby made her way into the dining hall and found the large, joby-sized table, chair and place-setting which had obviously been set for her. On her way over she plucked a small table and chair from the ground between her fingers, and placed them atop her own table beside her plate, waving to the prince to join her.

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The prince humbly lent his ears to the queen before him as she rationalized her prior intentions to test the depths of the still water. He let her conclude her own sentiments before he could address. "Your Majesty! Let my humble soul rectify what you have just enunciated. It is 'Hathoria'." He chuckled very discreetly like what a fine royal is lectured to manifest especially when standing in front of their future family.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. What the Majesty just mentioned sounded like an illness in the outside world. Hahaha. It was a humor, wasn't it, My Lord?", Teodoro boast his extraordinary knowledge about the outside world that he has been a patron of for decades.

"Teodoro?", the prince called his attention. But that very gesture was enough for him to insinuate his divine lecture to stop his butler's ignorance.

He turned back to the queen, "And we truly are grateful that the majesty was able to see through our pure intentions."

And as Joby gestured him and his army to finally experience fantasy inside the palace, Gambit was left in awe after the door blatantly exposed all of Beautiful Queendom in just a glance. Wow!, he thought of. Such magnificently crafted structure. It is by far the most gallant figures I have ever seen. I cannot fathom how father used to live in darkness when he could have fashioned an idea to radiate the castle such as this.

The Queen headed north and so as him. He allowed the troops to enter the gate but instructed Aragorn to address the command. "Knights!", Aragorn hailed. "Form a plank. Rest!"

Knights: "Aye!"

Gambit joined the queen inside the hall as she made her way into the dining hall. A super-sized dining table welcomed them underneath a sky high ceiling, perfectly fitting for the queen in residence. And as she drew a tiny chair for him and put it on the top of the table's mat, he sat by slowly as he bowed. "My pleasure."

The prince of Hathoria felt a moment of silence as he dwindled with the ambiance. It was surprisingly cold inside, perhaps due to the skyscraping heights of the castle itself. He was annoyingly having some sort of butterflies in his stomach, if that's what people call it; but in reality, he couldn't figure out what would have befallen or transpired when the maiden of the east made her red carpet arrival on stage.

"Your majesty, would it be forward and a little impudent if I lit a grass inside your home. It is a medicine, well apparently that I shall take before meal.", he asked as he raised a roll of tobacco.

Outside the castle, Teodoro and his men were enjoying the fantasy world the queendom could offer. They were dancing with the butterflies and tiny fairies in the tune of "One short day, in the Elvesville Cityyyyyyyyyyyyyy." All the troops wrapped their shoulders around each other while jumping, hopping, stepping one two three and sang gracefully and cheerfully.
"Look at this cityyyyy...
Everything's appalling and exquisite
There are places I want to visit
All day looooooong...

Fairies!!!!
Palaces!!!!
Butterflies!!!
Gowns!!!
and recurring rainbows above the clouds...

La... la... la..

It's the day of the princess... Everybody's dancing..
Busy..
Dress salons
And thousand more....

Teodoro!! Let's goooooooo... Let's be gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!"

Soon after the song has ended, Teodoro and his men were now fashioned with pink loud gowns and glass heels. Even the horses and werewolves were dressed in loud purple ribbons.

Song continues, "We are beautifully gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays!!!!"
[automerge]1585079660[/automerge]
@joby

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Oi! Oi! Not at all! Not at all!! Enjoy yourself! Indulge YAAHAAHAA!!!" The queen laughed merrily at her guest's request to smoke as she reached into her blood stained pocket and retrieved a small blood-caked pouch--no larger than the prince himself--and proceeded to pinch off a bit of the contents and roll it into an appropriately scaled-up paper for smoking. The queen popped the joint into her mouth, coated her thumb and middle finger in armament haki, and with a forceful SNAP! caused a brief spark which lit the end of her own medicine. She didn't bother to ask for any permission or pardons--simply took a long drag of the mustardy tasting substance which burned her her rubber lungs and perforated the roof of her mouth. Because of the elasticity afforded her by the devil residing inside her own body, her lungs had no apparent limit--and she finished her prince-sized herbal cigaret in a single drawn-out inhale, crutch and all, before exhaling such a massive quantity of smoke as to almost immediately fill the entire grand hall in which they all supped together joyously.

As she let the sweet, pungent, and spicy smoke out from her lungs, she felt the blood rush to her head and then fall back into the tips of her toes followed by a pleasant tingle running up her spine.

"Uhm, so, uhhhh what's yer deal anyways?! YAAHAAHAHAH!! Just come to hang out or what?!? Yahahahh!!" Jobymamushi jeered, and ass the muscles of her face flexed and relaxed along with her expressions, the dried blood of her so-called daughter, began to flake off her overly expressive countenance, and rain down into her and the young prince's food.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit glared at the queen whilst she smoked her gigantic cigar, almost his size in a single puff. "..........."

He crossed his left leg over the other and puffed as he lit his a stick. "Thank you for asking that. Well, I came to court your daughter and make her my queen. In this line, a marriage of the two opposing kingdoms shall conclude the century- old fiendship of your kingdom and ours. I will ensure that the princess will be known across the seas and own Hathoria just as she owns me. That is of course if you are willing to address this kind of affair. I won't let you down. And I will promise that I shall be a perfect son of yours, too. "

The prince momentarily closed his eyes as he ended his statement and declaration of truce towards the queendom. He puffedhis cigar and hold on to the golden cup of wine in front of him as he opened his eyes. Suddenly, a numerous of dried crimson flakes started to rain down their table and he knew what it was by just simply staring at them. This is... He thought and turned his attention back at the queen. "You certainly love blood, aren't you?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Joby's finger scratched at her eyebrows a bit--half feigning sheepish confusion as she took in the prince's words. The man spoke eloquently with exuberant confidence and courtesy. The giantess' lips peeled back to reveal her patchwork smile. His eyes give it away though, HEEHEE. She had observed a kind of... how would she call it? Perhaps, a sort of stillness? An intensity, certainly. Some uncanny union formed between them, that somehow had left a hollow someplace that ought to be filled. Whatever it was, she knew it well because she could see the same emptiness hidden behind her own eyes. This kid ain't dumb.

"Tch!-ahhhh.... wow. Yikes. I don't really know what to say hahah--certainly you have been aware from the start no?--You--you mean you haven't?! Nani!? Tch! YAAHAHAH ah man this is awkward. Wish we could had this chat before we all sat down and started eating and getting ready for a party.... mighty awkward--far from ideal." Her eyes casually and evasively meandered about the spaces where the walls became the ceilings. "I pretty much turned her into a full body blood mudmask--come to think of it, she's probably ready to get washed off," she chuckled as she brought her eyes back down toward herself, scanning her arms and hand. watching as the rust-like substance cracked and crumbled away in response to subtle movements.
"Oi! Don't worry though I'm pretty sure I did you a favor..."

@Gambit

Top Bottom