The sun salutes to all you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hi everyone ?

Some time ago I registered on this page but I hadn't formally introduced myself.

I'm the same Sunita from OJ, AP and several more pages xD. With the same avatar of Robin because you know that I love her and Ace too xD .... well and several more too, both heroes and villains of One Piece.

I'm from Chile, South America. English isn't my mother tongue, so excuse me if sometimes I don't understand something or I write poorly xD. And my nickname means "little sun" in "spanglish" ("Solcito" in Spanish), because I put together the word "sun" plus the diminutive/suffix "ito". I know, it's funny to tell it, but I do it because several people think I'm from India because of my nickname (years later I knew that name was from India, really)

Ofc, I like anime and manga, and about that, I like several stories like One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Pluto, Monster, Koe no Katachi, Dragon Ball, Shingeki no Kyojin and several more. Those who know me know that I have several anime / manga paused / pending and that I must resume xD ... And still I want to start new anime / manga xD.

I also like music, memes and animal videos. I dunno what else to say about me....

I thank the people who created this page and all who come from OJ. Also those who informed me about this page and who already welcomed me before ❤

I will miss OJ, but I know there are wonderful people here that will make this new adventure fun.

I hope we can maintain a good atmosphere here. I look forward to helping and contributing to this new community.

Hugs to all :ghostie:

(Sorry if I extended too much :blobthinkhappy: xD)

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey Sunita glad you made it here :dogkek: the main active people here are all from OJ but maybe you also see faces from other communities here. They are hungering for mafia games.:dogkek:
This forum is still growing. We all enjoy seeing it curently grow.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello and welcome! Make yourself feel at home! Our forests are dark, mysterious and spooky, our castles cold and stony, our graveyards cursed and unforgotten. :ghostie: Always room for adventure, always room for fun, always room for murder :ghostie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom