Event The Tale of Hafutel - Robin Chuan and Friends

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: NeoRetro

The magical site of Hafutel, just by its name countless adventurers used to come here in search for the mysteries of Rafutel, however, in century's that would almost fill a millennium no one could ever find any clue. Hafutel became a full on joke. "Only FOOLS would go there!!" says one pirate.
"A USELESS PIECE OF ROCK!! HAHAHA!!", says another one.

However, Robin uses her superior archeological knowledge to uncover an ancient mystery in favor of the Revolutionary Army. The truth, Hafutel was hiding Gold, TONS of GOLD! And something that might hold a clue for the whereabouts of RAFUTEL!

But what is that?!?! PIRATES, or are they coming for Robin-Chuaaaan?!?

Robin: Level 60 - Flower Fruit - A rank
Backyard Pirates
Players: 8
Extra NPCs: 1x40, 1x30, 5x20
Host(s): @Ziosa
60 x 5 = 300
Strength: 51+12+5=68
Speed: 41+30=71
71x2=142
-Reaction: 71
-Movement: 71
Vitality: 40+12+10=62
62x2=122
-Durability: 62
-Stamina: 62
Haki: 61
61x2=122
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki: 61
Devil fruit: 71 (Hana Hana No Mi, Paramecia; Flower)
Martial Arts: 31
31x2=61
-Ryusoken: 61

Raagner - Lvl 30
Host: @NeoRetro
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 6+44 = 50
Speed: 15 + 35 = 50
50 x 2 = 100
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 50
Vitality 6 + 44 = 50
50 x 2 = 100
-Durability:50
-Stamina: 50
Martial Arts: 25
25 x 2 = 50
- Ittoryu: 50

Raagner fights mainly with his fists, but if he gets super duper angry, he will draw his sword and fight those that attack his love of his life. ROBIN-CHUWAN!

Stella - Lvl 40 - Okama
Host: @NeoRetro
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 8+52 =60
Speed: 20 + 40 = 60
60 x 2 = 120
-Reaction: 60
-Movement: 60
Vitality 8 + 48 = 56
56 x 2 = 112
-Durability: 60
-Stamina: 52
Martial Arts: 60
60 x 2 = 120
- Okama Kenpo: 60
- Gunslinging: 60

Smack, Slack, Crack, Mack, and Back's stats...

Level 20
Host: @Xatch
20 x 5 =100
Strength: 8+5+28=41
Speed: 19+2=21
21x2=42
-Reaction: 21
-Movement: 21
Vitality 13+8=21
21x2=42
-Durability: 21
-Stamina: 21
Martial Arts: 40
40x2=80
-Fishman Karate: 40
-Various weapons (each Hack sibling wields a different weapon): 40

@Ziosa @Xatch @Handsome @Charlotte Pepper
@Fire Tiger @CAPTAIN KHAN @Yaksha @God_Maggi @BKumafangirl67

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Roogy

I am writing the character a bit further along in his story arc than he currently is in canon, because that makes the most sense. (He is more willing to fight and kill at this point.)

Thoughts
/ "Speech" / Attacks & Dodges / Narrator Voice / Other

The Wild Party sailed along the waters before Charles spotted land. Informing the rest of the crew, Weapon had resolved to a meeting on the fore deck.

"Alright, first order of business is such: This island will only be explored by the following members: Myself, Dagon, Ran, Kilij, X, Jin, Jinn, and Mamoru. Everyone else is to remain here on the ship."

With that matter settled, Weapon continued to speak.

"This is a simple matter of island reconnaissance. However, should we run into any trouble, I want to make clear my position on resolution of conflicts."

"As some of you may know, I have been rather reluctant to accept the role that violence plays in the everyday life of a pirate. I've tried to avoid it if possible. However, these waters have tested me, and I no longer see the sense in holding myself or anyone else back for the sake of 'peace'. If you are met with violence and hostility, return it in kind. The only rest for the violent is one achieved in battle. If your enemy desires a fight, send them to Valhalla!"

The ship docked on the island, and Weapon was first off the ship.

"Alright crewmates, let's see what this island has to offer us!"

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: BKumafangirl67

((Thoughts)), "Speech, (Action)

Mamoru appeared on deck. He was excited to see what adventures this new island held. The pacifista reflected on Weapon's words a bit confused.

((Guess we treat our rivals with kindness? And what is Va-Ha-La? Is it like a resort?))

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Fire Tiger

Statistics:
48x5 = 240 Mink Race Bonuses: +16 speed (4x4=16), +16 strength (4x4=16), +4 any (1x4=4), +5 any (MA mastery lvl. 41)
Strength: 45 + 16 = 61
Speed: 40+ 16 = 56
56x2 = 112
-Reaction: 50 +5(Mind) = 55
-Movement: 62
Vitality: 37 +5 =42
42x2 = 84
-Durability: 43
-Stamina: 41
Mind: 45
45x2 = 90
-Science: 42
-Beast Mastery: 48
Martial Arts: 57 + 4 = 61
61x2 = 122
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 61
-Electro: 61
Haki: 16
16×2= 32
-Armament Haki: 21
-Observation Haki: 11(Awareness)
Two Dadao Sword
6 throwing knives
1 dark green robe, pants, boots, 1 backpack with blacksmithing tools, money, emergency rations, survival supplies, a change of clothes, and miscellaneous items.
"Kilij Talking"
[Kilij Thinking]
Kilij Action

Sitting down on the deck, Kilij leaned against the main mast of the ship as he listened to the Captain's orders. Kilij wiped an oiled cloth his blades as he thought about the current mission. After recent events the crew mentality has somewhat shifted, but that didn't bother Kilij too much. Whether it was for peace or war, Kilij just concentrated on the task at hand and let everything else fade into the background.

For example now they were coming to this Hafutel island to scout it and perhaps add it to their territory. If the place was abandoned like all intel suggested, then they would just take the resources they find and leave. But if there were others there, then the situation could quickly devolve into a violent altercation and that didn't bother Kilij. Of course it would be for the best if such things could be avoided.

Kilij finished with performing sword maintenance as the ship reached the shoreline. He observed at the looming jungle with an expectant look. He felt like the trip will be more eventful than the usual. That there will be good fortune for the crew as a whole.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Handsome

Just as Dagon was about to over-scrutinize the deck scrubbing of one new crew member, unrest spread on the ship, followed by the signal that land was spotted. Before he went to the captain, who was about to speak, he directed his finger demanding to the opposite direction, pointing out the newcomer to continue scrubbing there.

As he stood there and listened, he noticed that the words of the captain changed since the beginning of their journey. He never really understood the captain's peaceful behavior, but it nevertheless impressed him as something he didn't know before. Valhalla was also a word that Weapon often used, it was something he seemed to believe in. Thus, when the captain finished his speech with that word, Dagon set up a roar of approval.

Before anchoring, he armed himself with his sword and chain and followed Weapon off the Wild Party.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Captain Khan

Narration
Thinking
"
Speech"
Action
Emphasis

Jin was praticisng with his wakizashi on the deck when Charles signaled that he had spotted an island. He had been focusing on closed range combat . As he was engrossed in his training ,Jin missed the signalling of Charles . But he saw a commotion and rushed to listen on the Captain's orders .

The Captain ordered 7 of his crewmates to help him explore the island . He made it clear that it was not to be anything more than a reconnaissance . However if met with hostility they were to reply with the same . This was unlike his Captain Jin thought .
Well this is surprise . Usually he would suggest us to try to escape and avoid any battle . And I am not entirely pleased with his explanation for such a change in his approach .

Jin complied to his Captain's request and went in the common berth to get his katana . He had been impressed by Roogy's indifferent approach to a pirate's life . So he was somewhat disappointed in the Captain's recent statement . However he mayhaps understood the change .
So the Grandline changes another ! It really is a mysterious sea .

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Yaksha

Yo-Narration
“Yo”-Speach
Yo-Thoughts

Hearing commotion from below tha mast where Jinn was enjoying tha sun of tha day. Jinn peers down to see that tha captain givin our orders. Hearing that he was one of tha search party. Jinn, after cracking his neck. Leaps down to tha deck and begins his journey into Tha new island

“Sleepin in that fuckin crows nest be fucking my back up sometimes. My shit feel stiff, wonder if there’s anything worth while in this island? Since I entered tha Grandline. I’ve heard of and fought Devil fruit users. Wonder if it’s any hea? Wouldn’t mind eatin one too. Gotta be a good one tho”

Unsheathing his Katana and Wakizashi slightly. Jinn confirms his glinting blades sharpness and resheathes them. Turning to look at tha crew

“Y’all boys ready?”

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Charlotte Pepper

-Actions-
Thoughts
"Dialouge"
Level 49

Giant, Race Boosts:
+8 Strength, +7 Vitality, -2 Mind

Total Points:
49 x 5 =245
Strength: 38+32=70

Speed: 70

Movement: 70
Reaction: 70

Vitality: 33+28=61
Durability: 62
Stamina: 60

Mind: 38-8=30
Navigation: 60

Haki: 66
Observation Haki: 70
-Precog
Armament Haki: 62
-Listening to her captains commands, Ran silently took note of Weapon's change in attitude with regards to his pacifism outlook. While no doubt she agrees with his mindset, however she, surprising herself, felt a tinge of sadness. Something about what was said reminded the giantess of a time long ago where she, herself, had thrown away her hope in this world.-

Anyways, I have long decided that once I took it upon myself to end the sufferings of those in despair, I committed to a life filled with hardships and if I were to regret what I've done now, then my actions will have lost meaning. Now then...

-Ran gently placed herself on land and followed Weapon's lead.-

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Actions/Narration
"Speech"
Thoughts
"Attack Names"

Inside one of the tents that her group had setup, Nico Robin was examining a piece of stone. Using her skill with archaeology she could tell it was very old, older than anything she had come across so far.

The symbols on this side are like the ones on Poneglyphs, but not quite the same as I can't read them that well... She had been examining the various stuff on the table in front of her for a while; only making a slight bit of progress with the stone in her hand.

Sighing, she puts the stone down and looks at her notes. They had only managed to find various stuff in one place they looked, which wasnt too suprising since people had been coming here looking for stuff for centuries. The fact that she couldnt find much that she could read or know what it was though was the thing that got to her.

Deciding she needed some air, Robin heads out of her tent, entering a woody area which had several other tents around; a few other people were around talking or busy doing certain things.

@NeoRetro

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
68x5 = 340
Strength: 73 + 12 + 5 = 90
Speed: 64 + 12 + 5 = 81
81x2 = 162
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 81
Vitality: 69 + 12 = 81
81x2 = 162
-Durability: 81
-Stamina: 81
Haki: 71
71x2 = 142
-Armament Haki: 81
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 61
Martial Arts: 63 + 18 = 81
81x2 = 162
-Nitoryu: 81
-Mythical Soul Forge: 81

Excited to see what he could see on this strange island, he rushed ahead, running straight into an area with lots of tents and people.

Whoa, he thought. A campsite? What are they camping for?

He looked around to see if there was anyone to talk to, but everyone seemed busy. Damn, I have no idea what is going on.

Stuck in a place he did not recognise, he simply stood and waited for a change to come to him.

@Handsome @Fire Tiger @Captain Khan @God_Usopun @BKumafangirl67

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Name: Number X aka "Gunslinger X" or "G-X"
Pirate of the fearsome Backyard Crew
Race: Human
Height: 6'1
Lvl:45

Strength: 21

Speed: 62
Reaction: 67
Movement: 57+10=67

Vitality: 62
Durability: 57+10=67
Stamina 67:

Mind: 31
Science: 62(-23 B- power suit)

Haki: 24
Observation Awareness: 48

Martial Arts: 61
Gunslinging: 61(incendiary bullets =6; 5 magazines of 10 bullets; 1 cryo shot; 1 sonic shot)
Sniping: 61(incendiary bullets = 12; 2 smoke canister;1 net shot, 4 magazines of 10 bullet)
Narration
Speech
Thought

Action
An island they did not recognize was right in front of them. X who was in the cannon room peeked outside and saw the forest.
"Look like we up to cause some trouble again Fufufufu." muttered X while grabbing his modified Kentucky long rifle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Statistics:

50x5 = 250 Mink Race Bonuses: +20 speed (4x5=20), +20 strength (4x5=20), +5 any (1x5=5), +5 any (MA mastery lvl. 41)
Strength: 45 + 20 = 65
Speed: 41+ 20 = 61
61x2 = 122
-Reaction: 57 +5(Mind) = 62
-Movement: 65
Vitality: 37 +5 =42
42x2 = 84
-Durability: 43
-Stamina: 41
Mind: 50
50x2 = 100
-Science: 50
-Beast Mastery: 50
Martial Arts: 57 + 5 = 62
62x2 = 124
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 61
-Electro: 62
Haki: 20
20×2= 40
-Armament Haki: 29
-Observation Haki: 11(Awareness)
"Kilij Talking"
[Kilij Thinking]
Kilij Action

Kilij watch as the Captain went ahead, but the tiger Mink chose a slower pace when disembarking from the ship. Siding with caution, Kilij entered the woods from a different site. He wanted to scout around before meeting back with the Capt.

Skirting between the Trees Kilij didn't find anything of significance. He was wondering if the island was barren when he came out onto a clearing. What he saw there was pretty surprising. Stone ruins and monuments were half buried or covered by vegetation, but anyone could plainly see that the site hold the remnants of some ancient civilization.

Kilij had dabbled with the study of the past from time to time. But only when it came to the history of weaponry and blacksmithing. As far as he was concerned old buildings like these with their dead strange writings had little value. That said something did catch his eye.

In corner wall there was a small elegant carving of a beast of some type. Kilij looked at it and thought that it might make a nice decorative pommel in one of his future blades. So he took out a knife and started carving out that section of the wall to take it back.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thinking
"
Speech"
Action
Emphasis
Level 54
54 x 5 =270
Human Bonus (+2+2+2+3 = +9)*5=45
Martial Art Bonus = 5(MA>=41)

Strength : 71+10= 81
Speed : 61+10+5= 76

76x 2= 152
-Reaction = 81
-Movement = 71
Vitality : 57+10 = 66
66x 2= 132
-Durability = 71
-Stamina = 63
Martial Arts : 26+15= 41
41x2=82
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu = 82
Haki : 55
54x2 =110
-Colour of Armament =81
-Colour of Observation = 29(Awareness)
Being back from the common berth , Jin saw Weapon and Kilij already embarking on the island albeit on different paths . Jin choose to follow their suit and took yet another . While their First Mate Dagon was following on the path of Weapon but was a bit behind .

Adjusting his indigo haori and pulling back his long black hair which had fallen over his long V shaped face ending with a sharp chin . He scratched his proportionally long nose and jumped off the ship .
His sword belt on his left side ,consisting of one wakizashi and one katana tilted while in the jump .The haori is adorned with multiple symbols that are four brown-cloured squares in a diamond formation on the right pecs , sleeves, and back of his haori .
As he landed on the surface of the island ,he tightened the teal bracelet he had on his right wrist .

Jin then entered the forest . The trees here of were of varying sizes: large, small and the in-betweeners . Some must have reached 100 meters high . The flora here was unique with leaves of almost every shade of colour . Jin saw a tree with multiple coloured leaves .
That's some unique tree . It has red,green and indigo coloured leaves . Maybe I should grab the indigo ones . It may come in handy for my haori .

As Jin was about to take one of the indigo-coloured leaves , the tree raised that particular branch away from Jin's reach .
Jin was surprised and laughed out loud " Hahaha . Ok I won't take them . "

After that Jin cautiously move further in the forest with his left hand on the hilt of his wakizashi

@Handsome @BKumafangirl67

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Naration
"Talking"
"Thinking"
(Action)

Mamoru finally made his way off the ship. He landed on the soft sand below before looking around. He could see a strange forest and beyond that strange mountain formations.

"The lower branches of those trees are too low for me to go through without getting a few cuts, guess I'll climb the mountain."

With that Mamoru headed towards the mountains and began to climb.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Robin wanders around the campsite, greeting several people as they wave as she passes by. The camp was made up of 15 tents, most of them being just for sleeping. There was several larger ones used for research and for eating, the one Robin came out of was one of these; her own private one she could use to inspect the stuff they found without being disturbed.

Entering the main tent at the top of the camp, Robin finds it filled with the four fishman siblings; who seemed to be arguing about something. Making her way to the counter on the right, the archaeologist makes herself a drink and heads back outside the tent, letting them carry on arguing.

While slowly drinking, she sees someone rush into the campsite and look around. Not recognizing them she heads towards them to see who they were after she has finished her drink.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Weapon saw someone walking towards him and wondered who it could be. If I were to guess, this person is involved with the camp. Though since I cannot be sure they are not simply exploring this island like I am, I will wait for them to introduce themselves.

-Flashback, 13 years ago, Skeez' Beachside Cave-
"Not the thousand arms story again..." said a young Acaremus Weapon.

"It's an underrated classic, I tell you," said Skeez.

"The power is intriguing, but the King is a real jerk."

"Hey, no-one's saying he really existed."

"And? What's the point of telling me stories about made-up stuff?"

"Entertainment? Bringing a little normal to our crazy? Anyway, it's not important to me if you believe this stuff or not."

-End Flashback-

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mamoru at this moment was beginning his climb up the mountain. The pacifista had little difficulty at first but the higher he climbed the more rough the terrain became.

"Gotta be careful here, few of the rocks are loose".

The human weapon felt around for a sturdy edge before continuing his climb.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The plain forest was slowly rising thereby turning into a small hill . After reaching considerable height, Jin decided to climb a tree to reach a vantage point . He spotted a good candidate and reached its base . The tree was big ,about 50 meters . It had indigo flowers and some of its branches were waving around as if tuning to a wonderful music .

Jin smiled and unsheathed his wakizashi . He started climbing, holding the wakizashi with his mouth . The sword served as a caution for the tree . Thus it did not hinder Jin's ascend . After making the climb, Jin saw an undisputed beauty of the island . Lush green meeting with cliffs and rocks all resounding with the waves crashing against the shore . He saw the Wild Party too .

A distance from that , a campsite came into view . There was considerable activity suggesting human presence .
Jin was intrigued .

@Roogy @BKumafangirl67 @Ziosa @God_Usopun @Fire Tiger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Weapon rushed ahead, Dagon tried to catch up enough to see him in the distance. While doing so, he carefully thought about the captain's words.

"If your enemy desires a fight, send them to Valhalla!" That's what the captain said... but I wonder how to recognize this desire? When they panic? When they run away from us..? Mhh..?!

A strange campsite came into sight. When Weapon slowed down and entered the camp, Dagon did the same and followed a little behind. Well, I think the captain will recognize this said desire. Best thing I can do is to watch his back...

@Ziosa @Roogy @Captain Khan

Top Bottom