The Three Powers

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the Grand Line the seas were as tumultuous as ever. But it was not just from the strange weather that plagued the waters... a meeting of three up and coming names would soon occur

Vice Admiral Leo @kakashi19283 the New Rising Star of the Marines
a wandering swordsman, Koki @Ranger from Onigashima
and a Wolf Mink Girl, Shiro @tlgRen

had all just sighted each other's ships in the near distance...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Statistics: 80 x 5 = 400
Strength: 100 (63 +32 Mink +5 Martial Arts)
Agility: 105 x2 (63 +32 Mink +5 Martial Arts +5 Moku) [Movement Speed: 105 - Reaction Speed: 105]
Vitality: 81 x2 (76 +5 Martial Arts) [Durability: 81 - Stamina: 81]
Moku Moku no Mi: 61
Martial Arts: 100 x2 [Moon Light Sword Style: 100 - Electro: 100]
Haki: 50 x2 (42+8 Mink) [Armaments: 100]

Shiro had been traveling alone for some time now. She had also not seen signs of any nearby ships for a while now either. Feeling at ease, she dozed off for a quick nap. Later, when she awoke, she found two ships in her vicinity. All three ships seemed to be headed right for each other. She stood up, her ship wobbling as she did. Gripping her blade, she was preparing for a battle. She could smell a fight was soon to happen and she would not be caught unawares.

"Out of my way. This is your only warning."

She announced herself to both of the other ships. The only thing left was for someone to make the first move. If they did nothing, she would do the others. Having given them a chance to save themselves.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Statistics:

80 x 5 = 400
- STR: 84 (Race: +16) = 100
- SPE: 80 (Race: +16, DF: +10) = 106

- Movement: 106
- Reaction: 106
- VIT: 60 (Race: +16, DF: +5, MA: +5) = 86
- Stamina: 81
- Durability: 91
- Mera Mera no Mi: 76 (Race: +24) = 100
- Martial Arts: 50

- Rokushiki: 100
- Haki: 50
- Busou-shoku no Haki: 100
- Has Haou-shou no Haki
------------------------------------------------------

A Marine ship was seen traversing the Sea. The weather was bad on this day, and the ship rocked constantly. Marine soldiers were scurrying about, making sure that all vessel operations were going as needed. The leader of the vessel, Vice Admiral Leo, was in his office. He was looking through paperwork related to the job that he had just completed. A knock on the door interrupted him. A Marine soldier entered Leo's office, saluted, and spoke.

Vice Admiral Leo, we have a problem!

There are two ships in our vicinity, neither of them belonging to the World Government!

There's a possibility that they could be pirates!

The Marine soldier said. Leo's gaze narrowed and sharpened. He stood up and threw his customized Marine Vice Admiral jacket over his shoulders. He left the office and made his way up to the open deck. Once there, he saw the two ships in the area, and he heard a woman shouting from one of the ships, telling them to get out of her way, and that this was the only warning they would get. Leo remained quiet, but one of his Marine soldiers shouted back.

IDENTIFY YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY. YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF A MARINE VICE ADMIRAL!

The Marine soldier said, pointing his firearm toward Shiro.

Last edited:

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Koki's 故気 Grand Line Journey Begins

The smashing waves of the grand line were a pleasant sound to the swordsman with one silver strand of hair. He was so used to navigating the deadly seas of the New World by now that a violent wave here and there was not more than a bird chirp to him. Besides, the samurai had already taken the correct course precautions for the time being. Though Koki was relaxed, a great navigator should always be aware of their surroundings! ...at least that is what his recent acquaintance from Yukiryu island told him, when Koki had stated that he was leaving.

The voyager was never pleased from staying in the same place for too long. His goal was to learn from nature, and so how could I ever do that if I don't go out and see the world? The long haired man questioned to himself. But now within reach of his observation different noises than waves caused the red and gold kimono wearing man's ears to twitch. Fellow travelers! he smiled, jumping up to his feet to run towards the side of the Spirit Demon, a moderate sized sail boat meant to house no more than a dozen. It bore a jolly roger that another man he once met gave to him... the Everything Pirates.

And as Koki did so, he heard through the waves "Out of my way. This is your only warning." - Shiro

but before he could speak, the marines shouted next "IDENTIFY YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY. YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF A MARINE VICE ADMIRAL! "

*tch!* Koki scowled "I hate people who try to force their way of living upon me" the swordsman spoke under his breath. And then with a deep inhale, the blunt man shouted to both other ships, "GO SCREW OFF THE BOTH OF YOU!!! LET A MAN SAIL IN PEACE WILL YA!? Unless of course you making a lot of noise because you are trying to rile me up for a party! Koki howled while clutching his blade, this could be fun, Kemono!

Of course Koki meant party in both senses of the word at this time. He couldn't care less if they two factions wanted to fight him or if they wanted to drink sake. But he certainly knew that whatever their intent that they were not going to waste his time.

Koki 故気
Level 80x5=400
Strength: 79+16=95
Speed: 72+16=88[+5]
-Reaction: 95(+8)=103
-Movement: 91
Vitality: 72+16=88
-Stamina: 95
-Durability: 81
Mind: 37+24
-Medicine: 61
-Navigation: 61
Martial Arts: 50
-Ganryu Sword Style: 100
(turn based strength and martial arts boost)
Haki: 90
-Armament: 100+20=120
-Precognition: 80

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A sigh escaped Shiro's lips. No one ever took her up on her warnings, and a lot of blood ends up being spilled as a result. She was beginning to wonder if she should even bother offering the chance in the future. Well, there was time to worry about that later. Right now, she had an unknown person and a Vice Admiral from the Marines in her way. These annoyances took precedence. The first order of business was correcting the unknown man. He seemed to think Shiro was in his way when it was in fact the opposite.

"Did you not hear me, idiot? I told you to get out of my way. How is that me wanting to bother you? As for the Government dog... Well, I may have given you a chance to escape earlier, I take it back now that I know you're a swine for the Marines."

She really shouldn't be engaging in battle with a Vice Admiral at the moment. She was alone and had been traveling for some time now. The admiral was traveling with a pack of stooges as per usual. Not that she expected any of them capable of posing a threat to her. She draws her blade, the steel already coated black with Armaments Haki. An instant later a slash is performed. The clouds part as she threatens to slice the Marine ship in half. All from the comfort of her own ship. She also intended this to serve as a demonstration to the other interloper. He could change course and leave or take part in this triangular battle.

"Heaven Splitter"

The greetings were over, and now it was time to get serious.

Heaven Splitter: A technique that has a very wide vertical range, essentially slicing clouds and splitting a mountain in half. (91 Strength, 91 Mastery. DPR: S, long-range)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Leo's subordinate pointed his firearm at the woman, demanding that she identified herself. The Marine soldiers expected her to do so, for usually that is how things unfold. However, not this time. Not only did the woman refuse to identify herself, but she also called them Government dogs, and swine. And on top of that, another man started shouting as well, telling both the woman, and the Marines, to screw off. With all of the cursing and insulting being thrown around, the Marine soldiers suddenly started to tremble and sweat comically. But it was not because they were scared of the two strangers. It was because they knew what was coming. They could almost feel Vice Admiral Leo's internal fiery rage. One of the soldiers stuttered and spoke to Vice Admiral Leo.

S-S-Sir...! I-I'm sorry! We will t-teach them a lesson!

The soldier said. But it was too late. The woman wielded her sword and imbued it with black Busou-shoku no Haki. At the same time, a fiery aura engulfed Leo. He bent his knees and crouched down, putting the palm of his right hand onto the deck of the ship. And from there, he pushed off. The woman's flying slash and Leo flew toward one another. Leo's body suddenly transformed into fire, but keeping his shape. He clenched his right fist and imbued it with black Busou-shoku no Haki. Like a fire missile, he flew toward the incoming attack, and then punched.

Fire... Missile!

The clash of slash and raging fire lasted a few seconds, sending shockwaves all around, and causing the Sea to become even rougher. After a few seconds, the clash culminated in its apex, before the flying slash finally faded.

Leo remained high up in the air, repeatedly pushing off of the air itself with Geppou. Now on a higher altitude, he glared down at the woman.

Attacking a Marine vessel is an illegal act. You are herby under arrest.

Leo said cross-armed, his eye-patch now set ablaze. He then looked at the man as well.

As for you, I suggest you do not repeat the same mistake.

It was quite evident. The Marine Vice Admiral that the woman and the man were dealing with, was one of Absolute Justice and always following the law.

• Fire Missile:

Leo transforms his body into fire and flies toward a target like a fire missile. He then punches, unleashing a massive amount of fire and engulfing the area in a large fire blast radius. Rank S.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Eeeeeeeh!?" Koki complained in confusion while scratching the insignificant amount of bristle that couldn't even be called facial hair he had grown. Getting a closer peer over to her boat, the middle aged man noticed she was a mink. "Sorry wolfy-chan~" he shrugged "You see, my ears are quite poor!" Cupping his hand over it like a satellite dish. "Also I don't speak bit-" but before his dog pun could get to the punch line, a massive vertical blast of air pressure was launch over towards the marine Vice Admiral's vessel!

Hot damn! Koki whistled in applause Looks like she's not playing around! Then he saw that the marine was quite capable himself! Launching off his battleship in a blaze of pure fire.

Hotter damn! Koki's eyes popped out right before the clash of the attacks sent a giant pressure wave his way that rattled the Spirit Demon. "Whoa whoa whoa!" Am I really having trouble keeping balance here? The samurai's arms swam in the air to steady himself. What these two really get right into the action! No time to play around huh?

Then the man had a devilish idea and a similar grin crept across his face. His blue eyes snapped over to the marine vessel. Well I do suppose this gives me quite the opportunity to teach those brainwashed fools over there a lesson or two...

And so Koki nonchalantly put his arms behind his back and whistled some more like a person who was trying to act inconspicuously but was in a cartoon so they were horrible at it AND THEN KICKED HIS STEERING WHEEL with his heel causing his sail boat to turn right towards the marines!!!

"YAAAAAAA!" He screamed in terror! "MARINES-SENPAI HELP! WE ARE GOING TO CRASH!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO STEER THIS THING VERY WELL!!!! EYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA! SAVE ME!" he gripped the steering wheel to act like he was trying to move it away, when he wasn't at all... hehehe this will allow me a good chance to hop right aboard their ship.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shiro watched on as the one who was much taller than the rest leaped forward to intercept her attack. It seemed like there was someone who wasn't a total lost cause on that ship. Vice Admiral, huh? Let's see just how strong his composure is. My bet is on not very. She looked up at the Vice-Admiral. Who was using some kind of technique to stay afloat midair. She thought for a quick moment on what to say to rile him up. Suddenly, the other man made a show of the fact that he was on a collision course with the Marine vessel. She rolled her eyes. This was a fight. It was not the time for such antics. Regardless, she had in mind what she wanted to say now.

"So you can fight. I wasn't sure since you were hiding behind all of your friends earlier. Even that fool is confident enough to sail the seas alone."

She made a show of gripping her blade and acting like she was preparing for an attack. When all of a sudden her fist is propelled towards the airborne Marine. Her fist coated in black Armaments Haki, it was propelled by her arm. Which had turned into smoke and acted as quite the propulsion.

"White Blow"

After the fist would have reached its mark, regardless of whether or not it hit, she would propel herself in a similar fashion. Her legs turned into smoke and she flew upwards. Her other hand drawing her blade. She spoke to the Vice-Admiral as she neared him.

"Well now. Looks like you have another arrest to make. I wonder how your subordinates will fare on their own."

White Blow: The user shoots a cloud of dense smoke from her arms to blast her opponent hard. After striking, they can then trap their opponent as with the White Out attack. They have another variation of this attack where they turn only one arm (except their fist) into smoke to launch their fist at their opponent as a long-range punch. (21 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The mountain-cutting flying slash and the mountain-destroying punch collided, sending shockwaves and fire far and wide, and roughing up the Sea itself. The man that was on his own boat continued to observe, at times goofing around like a comedy act, and at other times mischievously planning to raid the Marine vessel. For now, the fight seemed to be between Vice Admiral Leo and the woman, who went by the name of Shiro. Leo held the higher altitude at this point in time, looking down at Shiro, as well as the man that went by the name of Koki. Shiro went onto the offensive once again, doubling down on her criminal behavior of assaulting a Marine Vice Admiral. She shot her fist, which she imbued with black Busou-shoku no Haki. The fist was connected back to the rest of her arm via smoke.

A Logia-type...

Leo said to himself as he continued to hop in the air using Geppou, whilst his arms remained folded across his chest. As the fist neared Leo, he avoided by moving slightly to the right, letting the fist pass him on his left. However, as soon as the fist passed, Leo attacked back. Facing the trailing smoke, he imbued his left hand with invisible Busou-shoku no Haki, grabbing the trailing smoke as if it was tangible, while he imbued his right index finger with black Busou-shoku no Haki and hurled his right hand forward repeatedly, at great speeds.

Shigan Oren...!

Leo roared as he repeatedly assaulted the trailing smoke with multiple Shigans. That smoke was Shiro's arm, and she left it wide open as she shot her fist. As Leo was attempting to riddle Shiro's arm with bullet-like wounds using Shigan Oren, he kept his eyes on her to see how she would react.

Koki, in the meantime, was approaching the Marine vessel at full speed. The Marine soldiers, noticing this, gathered at the edge of the deck and pointed their firearms at him. They started to shoot bullets at him, aiming to shoot him down before he could make it any closer.

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING, SCOUNDREL! CANNONFIRE IS COMING NEXT!

A number of the Marine soldiers yelled, shooting persistently at the small boat.

• Shigan Oren:

Shigan "Oren"
Requirements:
51 Mastery, 51 Strength
DPS: B
Description: This attack is simply a rapid-fire version of the normal Shigan technique that hits the enemy multiple times.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With the first gunshot, Koki's childish expressions and tom foolery were relinquished and a sour expression washed across his face. Unsheathing Kemono, his trusty nodachi, the ronin began to meticulously deflect each bullet so that they would ricochet in directions to not damage his ship.

"oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI!!!" He roared increasingly louder at the marines. "You call your damn selves, Marines!? JUSTICE!?" ppppt-* the raring red cloak ranger spit off the side of his vessel still countering each iron blast. "Yet you fire upon a man asking for help? Truly despicable." And with a burst of aura he half squatted ready to strike quickly brining Kemono up to his right shoulder.

"Hachi Tori Aori! 蜂鳥煽り" the naturalist suddenly and violently thrust the nodachi forwards unleashing a piercing gust of wind upon the hail of gun fire and aiming to knock the marines off their feet.

Hachi Tori Aori! 蜂鳥煽り(Humming Bird Blast)
A quick jab of the sword that mimics the beak of a hummingbird. It has such great speed that it's can be quite hard to follow. Charing before launching the normal jab focus's Koki's strength and unleashes a air blast along with the strike.
requires 61 strength, 51 reaction, 51 mastery - DPR: B (small AoE)

It wasn't the most threatening attack to roll over the current waters before them all, but it was meant to knock some sense into those who Koki saw looking down upon their own way of life. How dare they see themselves fit to patrol the seas when they are blatantly ignorant of what justice even means?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With her arm grabbed she reacted immediately in an attempt to safeguard herself from a follow-up attack. With her hand that was connected to the smoke, she forms a large sphere of smoke and it bursts. Covering the area in smoke. She attempts to blend in her arm with the rest of the smoke that was not her body. What followed was a multihit attack. Should her defensive maneuver pan out as she planned, she would still end up being hit by a few strikes. She met his gaze though. Which confirmed his attention was on her and not the hand he already grabbed. Her arm would be pretty damaged, but still workable in this fight. She would also be upon him now. Her charge from earlier reaching its destination. She's already readied her blade when her charge finished. It was covered in black Armaments Haki and even charged with electricity. She performed a swift downward slash. Throughout all of this, even when she suffered damage from the Shigan Oren, her expression did not change.

"Moon Drop..."

She made her attack and after seemed to be wide open to a counter. As if she did not learn her lesson.

Moon Drop: A sword technique where the user swings her sword in a downward arc direction from right to left. (41 Strength, 41 mastery. DPR: B)
Electro Coating (requires 41 Mastery): channeling energy through their fur, the mink covers their weapon in a layer of electricity that will shock on contact.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vice Admiral Leo managed to successfully grab onto the smoke that was Shiro's arm, thanks to his invisible Busou-shoku no Haki, turning the smoke into something tangible. With his right hand, the index finger clad in focused black Busou-shoku no Haki, he unleashed a barrage of Shigans at the smokey arm. Shiro formed a ball of smoke within the palm of her hand and released it, hoping to mask her arm with the rest of the smoke. However, due to her lower mastery, her Moku Moku no Mi techniques were not as fast as Vice Admiral Leo. That, coupled with the fact that he had already grabbed onto and targeted the smokey arm when it was still fully visible, allowed most of his Shigans to land, riddling Shiro's arm with bullet-like wounds. He wanted to keep that going for as long as possible to inflict as much damage as possible, but Shiro, pushing through the pain, managed to close the distance and attack. Shiro's attack forced Vice Admiral Leo to stop his assault on her arm, and act. Due to the way he was positioned, Shiro approached him from his right. And so, using his right hand, he stopped his Shigan attack and instead used it to parry the blade of her sword with his bare hand. Due to the momentary contact, not much electrical shock would be felt. When Shiro's blade was parried, she would see that black Busou-shoku no Haki armored the entire hand. However, there was more to it.

Tekkai Kenpou...

81-99: 5. Town Level durability + 20 (Tekkai Kenpou) = 101-119: 7. Mountain Level durability + 2 ranks (Busou-shoku no Haki) = 9. Small Country Level durability ---> DPR 2 or more below durability: Not very effective

A small cut appeared on the back of Vice Admiral Leo's right hand, but it was a small price to pay for an opening. Counter-attacking the moment he had parried the blade with his bare hand, in order to take advantage of the surprise factor, Vice Admiral Leo pulled Shiro closer by yanking onto the smokey arm that he was still holding onto - he did so in order to make it impossible to wield the sword at such close distance. The hand that had parried the sword then came forward in a barrage of Shigans once again, imbued with black Busou-shoku no Haki, aiming to deliver a number of gunshot wounds onto Shiro's abdomen and shoulders, focusing on inflicting damage as well as attempting to damage her shoulders to the point where wielding a sword would become difficult. Well-aware of how Logia-types worked due to being one himself, Vice Admiral Leo did not want Shiro to avoid a singular attack by predicting the trajectory of the attack and forming a hole in her body. That was why he went with a rapid barrage, which could not be predicted without ample mastery in Kenbun-shoku no Haki. Vice Admiral Leo also maintained Tekkai Kenpou throughout his own attack, assuring that he could push through any counter-attack effectively.

In the meantime, his Marine soldiers had unleashed a hail of bullets at the man in the boat. Much to their surprise, the man was able to deflect the bullets using his sword, and then got into a sword stance, stabbing forward with his sword, unleashing a strong wind attack. The wind attack not only deflected more of the incoming bullets, but also blew past the Marine soldiers, knocking the firearms out of their hands. The Marine soldiers were knocked down into a sitting position, slowly getting back up - though this gave the man in the boat an opening and an opportunity to board the ship if he wished to do so.

• Shigan Oren:

Shigan "Oren"
Requirements:
51 Mastery, 51 Strength
Description: This attack is simply a rapid-fire version of the normal Shigan technique that hits the enemy multiple times.

Last edited:

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The burst of air pressure knocked the incoming swarm of iron into the sea and managed to even knock some of the marines over and lose grip of their weapons. "Kikikiki" the ronin chuckled as he watched them fall. Serves those fools right! And as the Spirit Demon sailed right up to the battleship, Koki launched himself overboard as if he were a cannonball he curled bringing his nodachi over his right hip ready to deflected anything that the marine ship would try to fire at him while in the air.

But nothing came... hmm guess they really are just chumps, huh? Well I'll spare them then. CLUNK! The samurai's wooden sandals tapped down on the deck. "Alright you sorry lot!" Koki uproared walking towards the marine seamen who were trying to get back to their feet. "I'll go easy on y'all today, but remember you guys are supposed to help people not attack them!" and each marine that the ronin passed by he gave their head a light WACK! with the end of his nodachi to knock them out. Hmm well I won't be able to get them all quickly like this, but it's probly the best way since I don't want to kill them. *ehhhh* he sighs I guess I will have to waste a bit more time making sure none of the rest of them do anything foolish while I'm meticulously- oh right! Koki pauses to speak to the remaining marines, "Anyone who is ready to give up can just chill out and I'll be leaving, just let me know when..."

Man, I really want to get in on that action above Koki wishes as he hears the battle rage on between the two people whom he actually considers to be opponents over by the other ship.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Her attack was defended against. But something was weird. Sure, her opponent had defended with Haki, but she had also used Haki to attack. It must be that Tekkai whatever he shouted. No matter. She had gone up to attack him but the air did not feel like home to her. She did not have the footing she required to unleash her full powered sword attacks. She wondered if that played a part in her attack not doing as much damage as she expected. She decides her next course of action is getting to one of the ships below. Why not the one where all the fun is? She reinforces her entire body with Armaments Haki as she moves to position her sword and body. With her sword in position in addition to her Haki defense, she blocks what she can with her blade. Given their close proximity it isn't a perfect solution though. Finally, once her body has been properly repositioned she propels herself downwards at an angle with her smoke abilities.

Unlike before, this smoke was not part of her body. Just some smoke she had created using her devil fruit ability. If the Marine swine wished to chase after her that would be fine. She was honestly expecting it, and even hoping for it. A chance to fight him with some proper footing sounded fantastic. As she rocketed downward and dealt with whatever Leo attempted to do on her way down, when she would finally land she made sure to do so in the middle of a group of his Marine soldiers. Crashing down with a Falling Electrical Luna, affected marines would be shocked with a moderate burst of electricity while the one who would likely meet her blade as she landed would unfortunately not be so lucky...

"Electro Moon Light Kenpo: Falling Electrical Luna"

Falling Electrical Luna: A combination of Electro and Moon Light Sword Style. An Electro enhanced Moon Drop is performed and upon impact, a moderate amount of electricity is discharged in all directions. (51 Strength, 41 Electro, 41 Moon Light Sword, DPR: B. AoE)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Using a combination of Tekkai Kenpou and black Busou-shoku no Haki, Vice Admiral Leo deflected Shiro's sword downward with his bare right hand. With his left hand, still holding onto Shiro's smokey arm, he pulled her in closer, while unleashing a black Busou-shoku no Haki clad Shigan Oren straight at Shiro's abdomen and shoulders. Shiro attempted to shield herself with black Busou-shoku no Haki best she could.

100: 6. City Block Level strength + 2 ranks (B-rank technique) = 120: 8. City Level DPR + 2 ranks (Busou-shoku no Haki) = 10. Island Level DPR ---> DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective

A number of the Shigans would hit Shiro through her black Busou-shoku no Haki by the time she managed to squeeze her sword inbetween them, but the latter hits were somewhat deflected by the sword. Turning her lower body into smoke, Shiro propelled herself downward like a rocket in an attempt to reach the Marine vessel below. However, Shiro forgot something very important - perhaps getting her arm riddled with bullet-like wounds and now having the same done to parts of her abdomen made her not think straight. Vice Admiral Leo was still holding onto her smokey arm, having solidified it with his Busou-shoku no Haki. When Shiro tried to propel herself downward like a rocket, she'd find her left arm unexpectedly being yanked backward, ending in a surprising recoil. At the same time, Vice Admiral Leo unleashed a powerful and quick powerpunch to the back of her head with his right fist.

Jugon...!!!

100: 6. City Block Level strength + 2 ranks (B-rank technique) = 120: 8. City Level DPR + 2 ranks (Busou-shoku no Haki) = 10. Island Level DPR ---> DPR 2 higher than dura: very effective

After the black Busou-shoku no Haki clad powerpunch to the back of the head, if the punch landed successfully, Vice Admiral Leo would let go of Shiro's smokey arm, letting the punch send her flying into the ship below with great velocity. She would get the destination that she wished, that is, the ship, but at the cost of getting hit again, due to having forgotten that her smokey arm was still being held onto.

Jugon
Requirements:
41 Mastery, 41 Strength
Description: This is a very strong punch which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.

If Shiro ended up on Vice Admiral Leo's ship, he would glare at her down below, still hopping off of the air with Geppou while crossing his arms across his chest. He would also finally take notice of the man that had boarded the Marine vessel, and started hitting the Marine soldiers with his sword, knocking them out.

Two arrests, then. Scum.

Vice Admiral Leo said, glaring.

Last edited:

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
None of the marines dared to even speak up to the dangerous pirate who had just boarded their vessel and knocked out several of their comrades with ease. He was both bold and intimidating. And by giving them an easy out to a bad situation, they gladly took it. Hmm they aren't saying anything or even doing anything at all... Koki stood there with squinted eyes observing them as they also stood and sat paralyzed by fear. Could this mean?....

"YATA!!!!!!" Koki leapt up with a great smile across his face championing his nodachi into the sky and pumping his arms. "Kemono we did it! We won! Kikikiki" the samurai chuckled, settling himself back down. "Ok guys, that was fun and all, but it looks like your boss and that other person and having a much better time up there!" He pointed to the sky were blasts of smoke and fire were still exploding in the distance.

"Sooo.... IFYOUDON'TMINDI'MLEAVING YAHAHAHAH!" *CRASH!* and in that instant a body smashed down onto the ship among them. "HOLY HECK!" Koki squatted down with his palms cupping his head. Does this mean? And turning up to face Vice Admiral Leo who was now glaring at him, "HEY! YOU CAN'T HAVE FINISHED FIGHTING ALREADY I'M JUST GETTING WARMED UP OVER HERE!!!! NO FAIR!"

And the rowdy ronin suddenly leapt straight up into the sky launching right at Leo! "I'll have a go at you next! Ok!?" Koki asked not really letting the marine leader respond as he swung Kemono across his body aiming to slash the vice Admiral's center mass with invisible hardening coating his blade. "Kamome Suberu! 鴎 滑る"
Kamome Suberu 鴎 滑る(Gull Glide)
A flying strike in witch Koki slashes across the entire body of the target using his momentum from launching himself at them
requires 61 Strength, 61 Movement, 61 Mastery - DPR: A

If the samurai wound up sailing past Leo he would use Habataku 羽ばたく (his own version of geppo mimicking a bird's wings using all his limbs) to launch himself mid air as to not fall down into the water.
Habataku 羽ばたく (to spread one's wings)
Mimicking the wings of a bird, the user spreads all their limbs before collapsing them like a missile to launch themselves in a burst through the air. Rather than being capable of floating as a geppo user would do, Habataku is much more like gliding and trades verticle sustain for horizonal sustain relying on the user's initial jump off the ground to gain height.
requires 61 movement

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
OOC: Ren said to skip her this round, so I'll post.

Vice Admiral Leo's black Busou-shoku no Haki clad fist smashed into the back of Shiro's head with a powerful and fast Jugon, sending her crashing into the ship below. While the Jugon would definitely hurt, the actual crashlanding likely wouldn't, since Shiro was a Logia-type. Before Shiro could get back up, the man, who was a Ronin, readied himself to attack next.

Two on one huh... fine.

Vice Admiral Leo said, seeing the Ronin leap up into the air. The Ronin likely expected Vice Admiral Leo to attempt to avoid his attack, but he would do no such thing. Vice Admiral Leo's style was significantly more aggressive, especially when dealing with multiple enemies. The Ronin's slash would come, and Vice Admiral Leo readied himself. As the sword was about to cut into the right side of his abdomen, Vice Admiral Leo caught the Ronin's right elbow with his right hand. He would not be able to stop the sword from reaching his abdomen completely, but he would definitely be able to soften the blow.

Your

81-99: 5. Large Building Level strength + 3 ranks (your A-rank technique) + 2 ranks (your 120 mastery invisible Busou-shoku no Haki) = 10. Island Level DPR.

vs.

My

81-99: 5. Town Level durability + 2 ranks (Tekkai Kenpou) + 2 ranks (black Busou-shoku no Haki) = 9. Small Country Level durability ---> DPR 1 below durability: Somewhat effective

Between Vice Admiral Leo's natural durability, as well as a combination of Tekkai Kenpou and black Busou-shoku no Haki protecting the right side of his abdomen, he softened the blow to the point where some blood was drawn, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. More importantly, he now had the Ronin up in the air, and he had the Ronin by his sword-wielding arm. Better yet, he grabbed him quite high up the arm at the elbow, giving him a lot of leverage. With superior strength, Vice Admiral Leo not only made sure the Ronin couldn't move much, but he also pulled him into the next attack. As he was pulling the Ronin in for the attack, Vice Admiral Leo's left fist came forward. The Ronin would be able to tell immediately what was coming.

HIKEN ROKUOUGAN...!

Vice Admiral Leo's fiery fist, screaming with black Busou-shoku no Haki, would crash forward, aiming for the Ronin's abdomen. Combining Hiken with Rokuougan, the punch would unleash a massive blast of fire along with a powerful shockwave.

100: 6. City Block Level strength/DF + 5 ranks (S+ rank technique) + 2 ranks (black Busou-shoku no Haki) = 13. Small Continent Level DPR.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Vice Admiral was no push over. Managing to grab hold of Koki's arm and divert the maximum range of the blow. As expected he's quite tough Koki thought noticing the wound was smaller than he was hoping, and with his precognition haki, the ronin's mind winced expecting a return blow from Leo.

You think me capable of just using Kemono with just one of my two hands? "Kemono 獣 !" As the samurai was pulled up towards the man, flaming in anger, he loosened his grip on the white blade causing it to slip down towards his lower left hand. Kemono was easily as long as the samurai's entire body. Even though his arms were far away, it was easily within reach. Grabbing the sharp end of Beast, the masterful swordsman's hand was not cut. With a proper grip those skilled enough with the blade know the correct pressure to put on a sharp end as to not rend themselves.

Thrusting his left arm forward to the incoming his, the warrior clad his nodachi's handle in abyssal black haki as it shot forth to meet the Vice Admiral's rokuougan. He roared forth to match the intensity of Leo's will "Nibui Takuboku 鈍い啄木!"

Nibui Takuboku 鈍い啄木 (Dull Woodpecker)
A variation on a standard thrusting attack in which the user strikes with the blunt handle of the sword mimicking more of a fist than a claw or beak.
requires 61 strength, 61 mastery - DPR: A
Leo's attack is 13. small continent level
Koki's attack is A DPR at 95 strength with +3 from black armament haki at 120 mastery, +6 total
Koki's attack is 11. small country level

the remaining damage from the clash will carry over to Koki

Despite the demon country native's best efforts to submit a counter strike, Leo's combined powers of fire and martial skill were too great. The initial power of the rokuougan was greatly mitigated, but the blast from the shockwave and emanating fire cast over the samurai's left arm causing the nodachi to cut into it and his grip to loosen. This unleashed the blast towards Koki's whole body as he was sent hurling downwards from the sky. As Kemono's grip began to pass underneath Koki's shoulder, he managed to grab it with his armpit whispering to his friend "looks like we'll need to try a little better if we want to win here, huh?" and as the fire surrounded him, Koki just thought to himself things are really heating up kikiki! Before crashing into the sea below with a big *CURPLOOOOSH!!!*

It was there that the demon fighter ironically 'caught his breath' as the impacts on his upper body and now back settled. This guy is almost too tough to be a Vice Admiral. The ronin thought as his body floated below the waves for a moment. He wasn't injured too badly thanks to his return strike, but still felt a tad sore and would have been quite singed if the wind speed and water hadn't stopped the flames from spreading.

Alright! That's enough lying around! Koki wrestled his sloth away. And flipped head down, he kicked a couple times while readjusting the grip of his blade placing it back into his sheath. The samurai would make his way back to the nearest boat, the marine battleship, before resurfacing. That is... if the Vice Admiral let him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shiro impacted the deck of the Marine vessel. As expected the impact of her landing did no damage to her smokey body. However, the Jugon she took to the back of her head did. She thought of getting up but heard the mystery man shout he was going after the admiral next. She decided to let him get tossed around some. Meanwhile, she had plans for payback. Not something as dull as inflicting damage on him. No, that was already a given. Instead, she would hit him where it hurt. His wallet and or pride. Depending on if he cared for his subordinates any. She slowly got up.

The marine soldiers present familiar with Logia powers due to their commander, did not fire at her. Knowing it would just waste their bullets. When she finally got up a menacing grin was plastered on her face. Her hand soaking with blood as she touched the back of her head to confirm the damage she had taken. The two were clashing attacks and it provided a perfect opportunity for her. She performs a powerful downward slash that would normally tear apart the ground. However, she is on a boat and so that would be torn apart instead. She had just used her Galaxy Split attack. She turned her legs into smoke and stayed afloat that way as the Marine vessel took on water and began to seek. Assuming her slash had gone off as planned at least. She would soon return to battle. The mystery man had been sent flying after clashing with the Vice-Admiral.

"I do hope your ship was insured."

For now, she would play the patient game. She awaited the swine's response as she stayed afloat near the presumably sinking ship.

Galaxy Split: A downward slash designed to tear apart the ground. (61 Strength, 61 Mastery. DPR: A)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With his arm caught by Vice Admiral Leo, and an incoming counterattack, the Ronin had to act quickly. Letting go of his sword, he impressively caught it below with his other hand, and then mounted an attack that hoped to clash with Vice Admiral Leo's own attack. The clash of two powerful Busou-shoku no Hakis created a burst of lightning, and the powerful winds created by the clash caused the Sea to become rougher. After a few seconds of clashing, Vice Admiral Leo's attack came out on top, and sent the Ronin crashing into the Sea. The Ronin stayed floating around below the waves for a little while, while Shiro, whom Vice Admiral Leo had sent crashing into the Marine vessel, finally stood up, her head bleeding significantly. With the Ronin out for a few seconds, Vice Admiral Leo looked at Shiro, who raised her sword high up into the air. Glaring, Vice Admiral Leo knew what she was about to do.

A pirate is always a pirate...

Vice Admiral Leo said, his Tekkai Kenpou at this point already deactivated. As Shiro swung her sword downward in an attempt to damage the Marine vessel heavily, Vice Admiral Leo disappeared from his location with a very quick Kamisori. He Kamisori'd toward Shiro's vessel. As he was blitzing toward Shiro's vessel, he kicked with his leg toward the Ronin's boat, unleashing a larger and stronger than normal Rankyaku that would destroy the boat completely.

Rankyaku Gaichou...!

With the Marine vessel now sinking, and the Marine soldiers scurrying about, as well as the Ronin's own boat completely destroyed, Vice Admiral Leo landed on Shiro's vessel. He was now the only one with something underneath his feet.

The Ronin, who was still in the water, would be the one Vice Admiral Leo would focus on. After all, it was likely that the Ronin couldn't move nearly as well in the water as he could on land. Vice Admiral Leo's right hand turned into fire and he swung it forward.

HIKEN...!

He unleashed a massive fiery fist toward the Ronin in the water. It was an attack large enough and strong enough to plough through multiple warships, so Vice Admiral Leo wanted to see how the Ronin would escape such a widespread attack while in the water. The attack was also strong enough to the point where submerging would not save the Ronin, as he would need to swim as quickly as a Fishman to get deep enough quickly enough.

Rankyaku "Gaicho"
Requirements: 51 mastery, 41 strength
Destruction Potency: B
Description
: the user creates a large Rankyaku in the shape of a bird. This Rankyaku has a much wider range, greater attack power, and is capable of cleaving steel - something not witnessed from other variations. The cut also seems more focused, instead of flickering and jagged like a normal Rankyaku.

Kamisori
Requirements:
46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
Description: A combination of Geppo and Soru, where the user uses Soru in a zigzag motion in midair, allowing extremely fast movements in three dimensions.

Hiken
Leo turns his fist into fire and then punches, unleashing a huge column of fire that can plough through several ships. Rank B.

Top Bottom