One Piece the three sovereigns of the three

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hi everyone(y), I came back with probably one of my greatest theories ever created, amongst them will be theory about Blackbeard and Rocks, and I hope I'll be able to publish them at some point. This theory is about ancient weapons, their role in the story, where they are, who/what they are and how they work.

The beginning of times
For this theory to work we must go back into the past, thousands years ago, even before the ancient Kingdom was created, but before that we must understand the one piece world and various races that live there.

The Three worlds
Have you ever noticed that Fish-man is not a one race but actually a multiple sea races that called Fish-man? It probably sounds confusing but let me explain.

Look how diverse they are, amongst them exist numerous types of Fishman like:
1. Giant type
2. Mermaid type
3. Shark type etc.
All of them are different, but for some reason they're all called just Fishman, I'll talk about the reason why later, but for now, let's continue.

Humans are as much diverse as fishman but unlike Fishman humans are divided into deferent races, but they all have one thing in common, they are all land living creatures.

Then we have the winged race, as you can see they are all deferent and like Fishman they are considered to be as one race, and all of them live in the skies.
So, as you can see I divided one piece world into three worlds:
1. Sky
2. Land
3. Sea
And coincidentally there are three ancient weapons that correspond to this worlds:
1. Uranus-God of the sky
2. Pluton-God of the underworld/land
3. Poseidon-God of the sea

The Big misconception
There is Big misconception about Pluton that I must explain in order to make sense.
The misconception is, that Pluton is a giant ship, but in reality we don't know what Pluton is till this day. But why do people think (especially one piece Theorists) that Pulton is a giant ship? The answer is quite easy actually, the reason behind this misconception is because Oda introduced the countermeasure of Pluton instead of the Pluton itself. Let me explain all of it to you.

At some point in the past, the Shipwrights of Woter 7 created a giant ship that was as strong as Pluton itself, the reason why they created it, was to have a countermeasure if the actual Pluton got into wrong hands and the blueprints of that ship was eventually inherited by Franky.

The creators of that ship called it Pluton, the same name as the Ancient weapon itself Pluton, this is the reason why so much people till this day think that Pluton is a giant ship, and things get worse since Crocodile was searching the countermeasure of Pluton and not the Actual Pluton, and since Pluton was first introduced in Alabasta and Robin read about it in Alabasta made it all quite confusing.

So far, the only ancient weapon that was officially introduced is Poseidon and only Poseidon, so other ancient weapons including Pluton and Uranus can be enithing else, and our mission today is to find out what they are using evidence from manga.

The ancient weapons
For this theory to work we must consider voice of all things and the ability to control Big creatures as the same thing, I'll explain the reason later but for now it must be like this.

As of right now there has been only 5 people with the ability to hear voice of all things and two of them are from royal blood lines. Oden and Momonoske are father and son so I'm going to use only Oden to refer them both (for sake of simplicity). Both Oden and Shirahishi are from royal families, in case of Shirahishi it has been confirmed that, that ability is inherited inside their family, blood line, so having that as an example it wouldn't be far fetched to say that the same power exists in Kozouki blood line and this is the reason why both Oden and his son have that power. The tricky one here are Luffy and Roger, are both of them from royal families? Are Luffy and Roger related to each other?
This are the questions that we must answer to move on.

Luffy and Roger
Frankly speaking, I was never fan of Luffy being related to Roger in one way or another, but I never was against it, I also never considered the possibility of them being related as a possiblity (if that makes sense) but for now let's switch off our believes and try to be open minded, try to think logically and maybe, maybe... we will be able to find something new.
Whitbeard talking to Ace

Young, Garp, Roger, Luffy

Simuleretis between Luffy and Roger

There are a lot of pictures like this showing simuleretis between Luffy and Roger, while this doesn't mean that Luffy is related to Roger, but it is a food for thoughts nonetheless. Both Luffy and Roger were born in east blue, it is quite possible that Gol family could have mixed with Monky family since both of them are from same sea, mabe Garp's wife is Roger's sister, mabe Luffy's mother is Roger's daughter the possibilities here are endless, the most important thing here is that considering that Luffy might be related to Roger isn't something impossible, especially considering the fact they are both from D clan.
So, for this theory let's consider that Luffy and Roger are indeed related to each other, and that is backed up by the fact that both of them are quite similar, they are from same sea, they both are from D clan, and that the vice of all things is inheritable power based on Shirahoshi and Momonoske.

Then, you probably wanna ask, why didn't Luffy was able to control the sea kings or Zunish if voice of all things is the same thing as the ability to control Big creatures? Well, that's the most interesting part. Roger, Oden and Luffy couldn't control the sea kings because they weren't from that world, every king can control only creatures from their own worlds. Remember when I divided one piece world into three separate worlds? I believe that thousand years ago there were three kings who had the power to control the strongest beings in their worlds "which are the ancient weapons".

Uranus
I think at this point I'm not the only one who thinks that Uranus is the giant egg on Roger's ship

This is backed up by conversation between Roger and Shiki

Of course, you could say that Shiki is talking about Poseidon since Roger find her too, but where did shiki find out about that? Shiki couldn't know about Poseidon but he knows about Uranus since he was part of Rocks' crew and he fought for it in God Valley.
But what is exactly Uranus? Uranus is a very powerful Dragon that lived in the past, the egg on Roger's ship is the egg of that Dragon that needs thousand years to be born, and with that Dragon will be born the person who can control it. Uranus represents sky (hence God of the skies), freedom, adventure etc. Who this reminds you, who also has the vice of all things? Correct that's Luffy.

But how can Luffy be the ancient weapon? Does that mean that Luffy is from sky island? Well, first thing first.
It's quite possible that Monkey family or Gol family originate from sky island, also every time we see the ancient kingdom it's covered with clouds, so it's possible that ancient kingdom is located in the skies. There are multiple ways how Luffy can be connected to the sky island, so I'm not going to dive into it too deep.

The Dragon king
Throughout the story there has been a lot of foreshadowing that Luffy is the ancient weapon Uranus, for example:

1. Luffy's father's name is Dragon (so thecniquely Luffy is the son of the Dragon).

2. Luffy is like a father to Momonoske (he's playing a father figure for him, teaching him how to be a man, how to become a leader etc.) So thecniquely Luffy's son is a Dragon
too.

3. Luffy's right hand man is the descendant of the legendary Ryuma "who was known as the Dragon slayer" and Zoro actually slayed a Dragon in Pank hazard.

4. Luffy's brother is using thecniques that are inspired from Dragons, he's the right hand man of the Dragon and he has a thecnique that is literally called the "Dragon king". Moeru Ryusoken: Kaen Ryuo (燃える竜爪拳“火炎”竜王, Moeru Ryūsōken: Kaen Ryūō?, literally meaning "Burning Dragon Claw Fist: Fire Flame Dragon King")

5. The man who inspired Luffy and saved his life while sacrificing his hand has a Dragon figure on his ship.

6. Luffy's character is inspired after the "Monkey King" who also defeated an eastern Dragon (just like Luffy will do in Wano).
Also, the Dragon that Monkey king defeated was known as "the Dragon king" and was one of the 4 Dragon kings of the 4 seas (Luffy will defeat 4 emperors of the sea = the 4 Dragon kings).

Why Kaido?
I mean ask yourself... why did Oda choose Kaido as the first Yonko that Luffy will defeat? Why not Big Mom? With all do respect, I think defeating Big Mom would be easier than Kaido (and don't think that I'm underestimating Big Mom, I think Big is as strong as Kaido or even stronger) it's just that Big Mom has weaknesses that Luffy can use against her, Big Mom has less military power than Kaido, Big Mom doesn't have Orochi or Samurais backing her up etc. I think the answer to that we find out in Oden's flashback.

Oden says to Toki that if he can't defeat Kaido then no one of their time will succeed (meaning that even Whitbeard and Shanks can't defeat Kaido) and that's backed up by two evidences:
1. He didn't send his son to Whitbeard (to his Older brother for help, he also didn't send him to the Roger pirates who were ready to help him in first place)
2. He sends his son 20 years into the future, but why? Who will be born in 20 years and will be strong enough or rather have the power to defeat Kaido? Well, let's see what Oden and Roger said about it.

The World is waiting for someone.

He's talking about Strowhats (but more precisely about Luffy).

Another connection between Luffy and Roger.

JoyBoy was the ancient weapon Uranus and Luffy is the next Uranus, Luffy is the descendant of JoyBoy and he inherited his power.

So, you probably wanna know why the sea Kings were talking about two kings when Roger had the power to control Uranus, well the answer is because the Uranus itself wasn't born yet. You can't be the ancient weapon unless there is a powerful creature that you can control, unlike the sea kings or Zunish Uranus needs time to born.

Recap of the Past
Thousand years ago there were three kings of three worlds, they were representing various races in their worlds. JoyBoy (the king of the skies/Uranus) United the world and created the ancient Kingdom, Poseidon and Pluton were his right and left hand.
The world government captured Pluton (possibly even Poseidon) and used it to defeat the ancient kingdom because of that the Shipwrights of woter 7 created the Big battleship (and named it Pluton) in order to fight against Zunisha. Zunisha was punished for his crimes against ancient kingdom and was ordered to walk forever, the king of land (next Pluton) ordered the continent pullers to build an island that would be almost impenetrable then he closed the Kingdom in order to protect it from WG, and ordered to write the history of the ancient kingdom on indistructible stones.

I hope you enjoyed it and tell me what you think🧐.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Big misconception
There is Big misconception about Pluton that I must explain in order to make sense.
The misconception is, that Pluton is a giant ship, but in reality we don't know what Pluton is till this day.
Pluton is a big ship, doubt Oda would have trolled us hard. I think panel should remove your doubts.

Also Franky explained why the creator kept the blueprints and why they were passed down through the greatest shipwrights. Clearly pointing out first one was the weapon.

Latest panel in combination with this

and this

is the reason for many theorists and Fans to believe that the Sunny has the same power as the Pluton or can be upgraded to be as powerful as the Pluton.

Does this mean Momo is Uranus because he is able to control Zunisha almost having the same power as the Ancient Weapon Poseidon?
Its of course a possibility, but like many others I would think it is too lame :weirdpeep:

There is another option, I talked about a while back. Could it be that Momonosuke is another Version of Poseidon? Besides their powers being almost identically both Shirahoshi and Momo(in Dragon form) have also the same color sheme.

Coincidence or hint?
And if Momo really ends up being a second Poseidon then I would also bet there would be a third one. One for Water (Cryhoshi), one for Land (Momo) and one for the Sky (???).

Well and this sounds quite familiar to your theory, right. Only difference I don't see them as the 3 Ancient Weapon only as 3 different Versions of one Ancient Weapon. And of course I doubt Luffy is the 3rd it should end up a skypian.
Viper stated in Skypia that Aisa can hear all voices in Skypia with her CoO.

And it was implied that she was born with it.

But is that really CoO?!? For me it looks more like VOAT.

Another option could be Conis, but there it is just the colorsheme

What is Uranos then?
I have no real idea yet... It could have been Joy Boy and now Luffy. But that Luffy is not Uranos and just the one uniting the Ancient Weapons.
And that would mean Luffy is close. He already obtained Sunny aka Pluton 2.0 and befriended himself with Poseidon (maybe with 2 or even 3 Versions of it).

Many think Uranos might be related to weather and this could lead to Uranos being closer as one might think. You know what mean.

Besides that we can only look for other hints...
Alabasta is a dry and Water 7 is a wet
(Location of Poneglyph about Pluton vs Origin of Pluton)

Skypia is bright and high and Fishman Island is dark and deep.
(Location of Poneglyph about Poseidon vs Origin of Poseidon)

Something similiar could also be applied to Uranus.

Hot <-> Cold (Punk Hazard -> Momo)
Rich <-> Poor (Totto Land and Wano -> Momo)
Big <-> Small (Giants and Dwarfs -> Noland/Usoland)
Tight <-> Wide
:pepethinking:
We saw Im holding 4 wanted pictures.
About 2 of them we can say they are related to the Ancient Weapons.

Vivi -> Pluton
Shirahoshi -> Poseidon

This can lead to Teach and Luffy being related to Uranus. Maybe together they are the key for Uranus.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Absolute master piece. Incredibly hot take on Pluton and the rest follows from there so naturally. It was a little bit clunky in the first few sentences because you didn't want to give away too much but I would just rephrase it more elegantly. Other than that, bravo!

Even if it turns out that Pluton is indeed a ship, you gave a perfect reasoning why it could not be. It never made sense in the first place why Pluton can't be replicated today. So the take stands no matter what kind of other ideas could be true.

Also I might add, I think you got it when you mentioned the Ancient Weapons existed even before the Ancient Kingdom. Seems like you are getting pretty close because that is what most people IMO falsely believe. Keep it up with the hot takes!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pluton is a big ship, doubt Oda would have trolled us hard. I think panel should remove your doubts.

Also Franky explained why the creator kept the blueprints and why they were passed down through the greatest shipwrights. Clearly pointing out first one was the weapon.

Latest panel in combination with this

and this

is the reason for many theorists and Fans to believe that the Sunny has the same power as the Pluton or can be upgraded to be as powerful as the Pluton.

Does this mean Momo is Uranus because he is able to control Zunisha almost having the same power as the Ancient Weapon Poseidon?
Its of course a possibility, but like many others I would think it is too lame :weirdpeep:

There is another option, I talked about a while back. Could it be that Momonosuke is another Version of Poseidon? Besides their powers being almost identically both Shirahoshi and Momo(in Dragon form) have also the same color sheme.

Coincidence or hint?
And if Momo really ends up being a second Poseidon then I would also bet there would be a third one. One for Water (Cryhoshi), one for Land (Momo) and one for the Sky (???).

Well and this sounds quite familiar to your theory, right. Only difference I don't see them as the 3 Ancient Weapon only as 3 different Versions of one Ancient Weapon. And of course I doubt Luffy is the 3rd it should end up a skypian.
Viper stated in Skypia that Aisa can hear all voices in Skypia with her CoO.

And it was implied that she was born with it.

But is that really CoO?!? For me it looks more like VOAT.

Another option could be Conis, but there it is just the colorsheme

What is Uranos then?
I have no real idea yet... It could have been Joy Boy and now Luffy. But that Luffy is not Uranos and just the one uniting the Ancient Weapons.
And that would mean Luffy is close. He already obtained Sunny aka Pluton 2.0 and befriended himself with Poseidon (maybe with 2 or even 3 Versions of it).

Many think Uranos might be related to weather and this could lead to Uranos being closer as one might think. You know what mean.

Besides that we can only look for other hints...
Alabasta is a dry and Water 7 is a wet
(Location of Poneglyph about Pluton vs Origin of Pluton)

Skypia is bright and high and Fishman Island is dark and deep.
(Location of Poneglyph about Poseidon vs Origin of Poseidon)

Something similiar could also be applied to Uranus.

Hot <-> Cold (Punk Hazard -> Momo)
Rich <-> Poor (Totto Land and Wano -> Momo)
Big <-> Small (Giants and Dwarfs -> Noland/Usoland)
Tight <-> Wide
:pepethinking:
We saw Im holding 4 wanted pictures.
About 2 of them we can say they are related to the Ancient Weapons.

Vivi -> Pluton
Shirahoshi -> Poseidon

This can lead to Teach and Luffy being related to Uranus. Maybe together they are the key for Uranus.
I might be wrong about Pluton, I haven't read Alabasta and Woter 7 for a while and wrote the theory with my memory, I'm too lazy to go and check things but I'll edit it if I'm wrong about Pluton.
I will make a thread about CoO haki in the future so I'm not going too deep into details here, but one thing that I'll say is that there are multiple types of observation haki, for me, Aisa's ability is quite similar to Coby's CoO haki

Coby could hear the voices of people inside his head and he could tell when someone died since the vice would disappear "just like Aisa". Luffy couldn't hear voices of people only sea kings and Zunisha so no, Aisa doesn't have the vice of all things.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Someone didn't read "Return to the Reverie" huh? :sarcasticshottie:

@Nicolo Makavelinice theory and interesting read. Keep it up and yes I partially agree, mostly with the dynamics between the tribes, the Ancient Weapons and the inheritation line. Well done!

Top Bottom